Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (556226 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 16, 2016
Logicbwoy:

I have told you before that you should stop believing nonsense misconceptions about me. I know who I am.

I know who I am.I am an atheist. I am here on nairaland because of how I feel about religion in Nigeria. I know my purpose here. I am good at arguing- and so I debate.

You, on the other hand, can not even say what you are. You can't say what your position is. What your beliefs are. You troll atheist threads. You follow an atheist like me on an atheist chatbox, despite claiming not to be an atheist.

Guy, know who you are.

If there is one person with an identity crisis here, it's clear who grin. Why would you otherwise feel a need to emphasize who you are....I, I, I am.

"Good at arguing...debating..."? -> best joke of the day!

Have a nice day "sir"!

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
Reyginus:
Lolol. An Atheist on RELIGION section. So what exactly is your mission?

Know yourself. Don't waste your time trolling atheists.

Know who you are, boy.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Know yourself. Don't waste your time trolling atheists.

Know who you are, boy.
I'm trying to. What about you do you know yourself? Or is that none of my business?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
Reyginus:
I'm trying to. What about you do you know yourself? Or is that none of my business?

Learn to listen to advice before repeating irrelevant questions. wink

Logicbwoy:

I have told you before that you should stop believing nonsense misconceptions about me. I know who I am.
I know who I am. I am an atheist. I am here on nairaland because of how I feel about religion in Nigeria. I know my purpose here. I am good at arguing- and so I debate.
You, on the other hand, can not even say what you are. You can't say what your position is. What your beliefs are. You troll atheist threads. You follow an atheist like me on an atheist chatbox, despite claiming not to be an atheist.
Guy, know who you are
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Learn to listen to advice before repeating irrelevant questions. wink
If you know that much how then does an Atheist belief?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
Reyginus:
If you know that much how then does an Atheist belief?

Atheism is not a belief but for lack of a better word and for the purpose of argument, it is referred to as a belief.

Atheism is best described as a theological stance on God (not religion)

In terms of beliefs, I'm a humanist.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Atheism is not a belief but for lack of a better word and for the purpose of argument, it is referred to as a belief.

Every -isme/-ist is dangerous in life. It all is the breeding ground for extremism.

Why limiting your identity to what you believe/think/observe now, to your findings and observations and capacity of obtaining insights and understanding at this particular moment in time? Why choosing for one specific type of glasses (humanism) to look at the reality? It is as much a particular perspective (excluding other perspectives) and sort of closing your vision to truth/factfinding, irrespective of angle. That is exactly what you accuse christians of... Dont you think so?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Okay. You've spoken well.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
Reyginus:
Okay. You've spoken well.

undecided

What belief/position do you label yourself?

Or are you a bolaino?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
Tufanja:

Every -isme/-ist is dangerous in life. It all is the breeding ground for extremism.

Why limiting your identity to what you believe/think/observe now, to your findings and observations and capacity of obtaining insights and understanding at this particular moment in time? Why choosing for one specific type of glasses (humanism) to look at the reality? It is as much a particular perspective (excluding other perspectives) and sort of closing your vision to truth/factfinding, irrespective of angle. That is exactly what you accuse christians of... Dont you think so?

Please, sharaaap. wink

70% of your posts since you created this account are attention seeking attempts towards me. Just check your profile.

#Sloppy beans-seller
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Logicbwoy:

undecided

What belief/position do you label yourself?

Or are you a bolaino?
A seeker of truth. What else?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
Reyginus:
A seeker of truth. What else?

So you're a wizard of the old world?

Zeddicus and Richard Rahl would be proud.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Logicbwoy:

So you're a wizard of the old world?

Zeddicus and Richard Rahl would be proud.

I wish I can experience that level. This world is too complex. What do you think is the meaning of life? As in, why are we here?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
Reyginus:
I wish I can experience that level. This world is too complex. What do you think is the meaning of life? As in, why are we here?

You know why I see you as a stubborn person? You keep asking the wrong questions rather than digesting what has been said to you.

I am tempted to describe how £$$%%^ you really are. Why not state what you understand by the meaning of life before asking me? You lack brain?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
Logicbwoy:

You know why I see you as a stubborn person? You keep asking the wrong questions rather than digesting what has been said to you.

I am tempted to describe how £$$%%^ you really are. Why not state what you understand by the meaning of life before asking me? You lack brain?

Lololololol. My answer is, I don't know. Is existence better than nonexistence?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
Reyginus:
Lololololol. My answer is, I don't know. Is existence better than nonexistence?

Go and read. Stop trolling
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Please, sharaaap. wink

70% of your posts since you created this account are attention seeking attempts towards me. Just check your profile.

#Sloppy beans-seller

Wishful thinking again...

You only showed up around end 2015 or so. Check the date my account was created. Do your maths.
Do you really think I create an account for someone I dont even know exists? This is logicboy for you, folks.

Strolling through the religion section I got amused by the way you terrorized the religion section in the past. Loved the free entertainment.

Are you also gonna claim that Reyginus created his account in adoration for you?
We both wasted too much posts on you anyway (we put volunteering babysitting on our cv hehehe).

You love to have the last word, so do I...hence the posting goes on and on, explains the number of posts last month.

#its al about the game, not about you, im sorry
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Go and read. Stop trolling
Lololol. I have a feeling you are still scared of hell, though an Atheist?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Tufanja:

You only showed up around end 2015 or so. Check the date my account was created. Do your maths.
Do you really think I create an account for someone I dont even know exists? This is logicboy for you, folks.

Strolling through the religion section I got amused by the way you terrorized the religion section in the past. Loved the free entertainment.

Are you also gonna claim that Reyginus created his account in adoration for you?
We both wasted too much posts on you anyway (we put volunteering babysitting on our cv hehehe).

You love to have the last word, so do I...hence the posting goes on and on, explains the number of posts last month.

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/3848917.jpg[/img]
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Reyginus:
Lololol. I have a feeling you are still scared of hell, though an Atheist?

Keep asking silly questions.

I'm waiting.........
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
Tufanja:

Lol. How else do you want him to sink his fears if not by ridiculing where's he's coming from? That's like a placebo for his newly found fragile love.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Keep asking silly questions.
I'm waiting.........
Okay. I'm sorry. Teach me how to speak.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. How else do you want him to sink his fears of not by ridiculing where's he's from? That's like a placebo for his new found fragile love.

Reyginus, everyone knows that Tufanja is a troll. How can 70% of her account posts be replies to me?

Her real moniker is Ishi.........

Please, leave trash for LAWMA (or maybe you like trash?)
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Reyginus:
Okay. I'm sorry. Teach me how to speak.

ah, no more questions? grin grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Reyginus, everyone knows that Tufanja is a troll. How can 70% of her account posts be replies to me?

Her real moniker is Ishi.........

Please, leave trash for LAWMA (or maybe you like trash?)

Lol. No, they think differently. Your obsession with Ishil'ove is still very much Alive. You are in Love or you enjoy bullying them like I enjoy bullying you? Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
Logicbwoy:

ah, no more questions? grin grin grin
Tell me what you want to hear. I will go ahead and say it.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. No, they think differently. Your obsession with Ishil'ove is still very much Alive. You are in Love or you are enjoying bullying them like I enjoy bullying you? Lol

I always knew you to be dense. She outed herself clearly. She still doesn't know that yeye dey smell
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Reyginus:
Tell me what you want to hear. I will go ahead and say it.

grin grin

You don't have anything better to do?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Logicbwoy:

I always knew you to be dense. She outed herself clearly. She still doesn't know that yeye dey smell
Lol. Thank you. I think it's Love. What do you think?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
Logicbwoy:

grin grin

You don't have anything better to do?
If I find one I will level you. What exactly did you study in school?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Thank you. I think it's Love. What do you think?

Is it love?
What is she feeling?
Emotions rising to the ceiling
Her heart is cartwheeling
Fluttering for her soulmate
But she plays a deadly game
one with hidden intentions
high stakes and high tension
will she checkmate
or will she fold?

Tufanja, I wrote that for you. kiss
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Reyginus:
If I find one I will level you. What exactly did you study in school?

I studied Philosophy in atheism.

My thesis was in the relationship between the Dark Knight of Gotham City and the struggle of an atheist in religious country like Nigeria.

Of course, I passed with distinction grin grin grin

Keep asking questions....

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.