Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (556671 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Logicbwoy:

In the eyes of the Dark Knight, there are only two people- heroes and scumbags..........

Mtchew.

I thought you were an atheist or are you following the silliness of bolaino/uyiiredia and reyginius who all are funky spiritualists?
Funky Spiritualists? Lolol. This boy! What do you mean by that?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
No, I disagree. In the world of Logicboy there's only Ignorance or Ignorance. Lol.

Na so e pain you reach?

You should be grateful that I upgraded your thinking about faith
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
Funky Spiritualists? Lolol. This boy! What do you mean by that?

Funky spiritualists- people who have no definition or explanation for their beliefs. They believe in something but will never give any tangible explanation.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Na so e pain you reach?

You should be grateful that I upgraded your thinking about faith
Lol@Pain. I've risen above that. Upgrade? Lol. The reason I want you to discuss being conscious in a coma.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Funky spiritualists- people who have no definition or explanation for their beliefs. They believe in something but will never give any tangible explanation.
Lololol. You are high. What about you? Do you have a belief?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
Lololol. You are high. What about you? Do you have a belief?

Everyone knows that I'm an atheist.

REYGINUS, WHAT IS YOUR BELIEF? <<<<< I will bend like crayfish if you answer this question grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol@Pain. I've risen above that. Upgrade? Lol. The reason I want you to discuss being conscious in a coma.

I resemble ex-coma patient?

E be like say your spirituality don dey craze
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
Logicbwoy:

I resemble ex-coma patient?

E be like say your spirituality don dey craze
That's a metaphor for out-of-body-experience, boy. Now who dey kolo?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Everyone knows that I'm an atheist.

REYGINUS, WHAT IS YOUR BELIEF? <<<<< I will bend like crayfish if you answer this question grin grin
Lololol. So Atheism is a belief? Wow. So tell me what does an atheist believe in?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
That's a metaphor for out-of-body-experience, boy. Now who dey kolo?

Out of body experiences are either lies or hallucinations.

During sugery, I once imagined that I was given an injection....I was hallucinating as a result of the anesthetics
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
Lololol. So Atheism is a belief? Wow. So tell me what does an atheist believe in?

Sharaap and tell us your beliefs.

Funky spiritualist
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Out of body experiences are either lies or hallucinations.

During sugery, I once imagined that I was given an injection....I was hallucinating as a result of the anesthetics
But when you hallucinate you are not in control which contradicts the testament of proponents of out-of-body-experience. Nwankwo, is your friend.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Sharaap and tell us your beliefs.

Funky spiritualist
It seems you captured this perfectly in your definition of Funky Spirituality. Logicboy, what do you believe in? Lolol. Him go run now.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 16, 2016
Logicbwoy:

In the eyes of the Dark Knight, there are only two people- heroes and scumbags..........

Mtchew.

I thought you were an atheist or are you following the silliness of bolaino/uyiiredia and reyginius who all are funky spiritualists?

JackBizzle/Logicboy. Your thoughts about me and my convictions of life are based on nothing. You never did the effort to ask me about anything substantial. No need to rush into conclusions about me, neither about the other guys here. First invest in a deeper and better understanding of the people you are dealing with. Thank you.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 16, 2016
Logicbwoy:

grin grin

See this london toilet cleaner feeling funky.

Abegi. Karashika move to the left jor.....

I dont know what you are talking about. I dont carry urban dictionary.
All I know is that I have never been in London.
Hope the toilets there are cleaner than what leaves your mouth here on this forum.

@ Logicboy/jackbizzle + some other usernames i will keep silent for your sake
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 1:21am On Jan 16, 2016
Tufanja:

JackBizzle/Logicboy. Your thoughts about me and my convictions of life are based on nothing. You never did the effort to ask me about anything substantial. No need to rush into conclusions about me, neither about the other guys here. First invest in a deeper and better understanding of the people you are dealing with. Thank you.

sad

Load of bollocks
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 2:44am On Jan 16, 2016
Tufanja:

I dont know what you are talking about. I dont carry urban dictionary.
All I know is that I have never been in London.
Hope the toilets there are cleaner than what leaves your mouth here on this forum.

@ Logicboy/jackbizzle + some other usernames i will keep silent for your sake

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You make a lot of nonsensical posts. I just reply in kind wink
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 2:46am On Jan 16, 2016
Reyginus:
It seems you captured this perfectly in your definition of Funky Spirituality. Logicboy, what do you believe in? Lolol. Him go run now.

undecided

You've proven my point. Everyone can see that you hold no labels to your belief...and as such, you are an empty barrel. Go and do some soul searching.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 16, 2016
Logicbwoy:

undecided

You've proven my point. Everyone can see that you hold no labels to your belief...and as such, you are an empty barrel. Go and do some soul searching.

You keep going on labeling people here. Do you really think the label fills the barrel? Maybe take a look in the barrel instead of driving blind on labels and labeling.

It seems that the only 2 people here caring about you are Reyginus and myself. Just that you wont understand why.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 7:43am On Jan 16, 2016
Tufanja:

You keep going on labeling people here. Do you really think the label fills the barrel? Maybe take a look in the barrel instead of driving blind on labels and labeling.

It seems that the only 2 people here caring about you are Reyginus and myself. Just that you wont understand why.

Karashika, please gerrarahere with your bulllshit.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 16, 2016
Logicbwoy:

undecided

Interesting. Logicboy requests I do some soul searching. Lol. You of all people. Okay. Are you coming with me?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 16, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Karashika, please gerrarahere with your bulllshit.
Lol. Karashika? Seems you have been sniffing around the space where matter don't matter. Okay. I get it. It's the other way round. Spoilt brat!

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 16, 2016
Tufanja:

Lol. Seems you are taking this boy too serious. He'd be surprised himself.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 16, 2016
Tufanja:

Lolol. Wicked Punchline.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Seems you are taking this boy too serious. He'd be surprised himself.

I don't take "boys" serious. But I do take "logic" serious. That logic is telling me that one must be very unhappy with oneself when one talks to others the way Logicboy does. I just wish LB would love himself enough to grow into a logicman, who reasons like a man instead of shouts like a streetboy.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2016
Reyginus:
Interesting. Logicboy requests I do some soul searching. Lol. You of all people. Okay. Are you coming with me?

I have told you before that you should stop believing nonsense misconceptions about me. I know who I am.

I know who I am. I am an atheist. I am here on nairaland because of how I feel about religion in Nigeria. I know my purpose here. I am good at arguing- and so I debate.

You, on the other hand, can not even say what you are. You can't say what your position is. What your beliefs are. You troll atheist threads. You follow an atheist like me on an atheist chatbox, despite claiming not to be an atheist.

Guy, know who you are.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2016
Tufanja:

I don't take "boys" serious. But I do take "logic" serious. That logic is telling me that one must be very unhappy with oneself when one talks to others the way Logicboy does. I just wish LB would love himself enough to grow into a logicman, who reasons like a man instead of shouts like a streetboy.

I know who you really are.

There are only two people on this forum that stress on the word "boy" when referring to me.

It's over Karashika. grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 16, 2016
Logicbwoy:

I know who you really are.

There are only two people on this forum that stress on the word "boy" when referring to me.

It's over Karashika. grin

I dont know who you are mixing me up with, really.

Anyway, its not relevant. I am not here for you. Sorry to disappoint you, if you think so.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 10:40am On Jan 16, 2016
Tufanja:

I dont know who you are mixing me up with, really.

Anyway, its not relevant. I am not here for you. Sorry to disappoint you, if you think so.

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/3845475.jpg[/img]
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2016
Logicbwoy:

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/3845475.jpg[/img]

Someone who first wanted to recruit me for his atheist forum is now suddenly knowing me and calling me a fool. Its really getting funny grin.

Caesar of Inconsistency, who is deceiving who now?

cool
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 11:19am On Jan 16, 2016
Tufanja:

Someone who first wanted to recruit me for his atheist forum is now suddenly knowing me and calling me a fool. Its really getting funny grin.

Caesar of Inconsistency, who is deceiving who now?

cool

I don't have an atheist forum.

But keep talking......... grin grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 16, 2016
Logicbwoy:

I have told you before that you should stop believing nonsense misconceptions about me. I know who I am.

I know who I am. I am an atheist. I am here on nairaland because of how I feel about religion in Nigeria. I know my purpose here. I am good at arguing- and so I debate.

You, on the other hand, can not even say what you are. You can't say what your position is. What your beliefs are. You troll atheist threads. You follow an atheist like me on an atheist chatbox, despite claiming not to be an atheist.

Guy, know who you are.
Lolol. An Atheist on RELIGION section. So what exactly is your mission?

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.