Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (555637 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:40am On Feb 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

Money and sex.

Made 50k on one project

Met one coded babe here. Slim, and butter and calm.

Unlike the fat, agbero-ish and Aje pako ishitlove

Jesus
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Sacred has nothing to do with truth. Something that is sacred is simply worthy of awe, respect and veneration and holy.

Veneration of natural entities and bodies is idolatory in christianity.

Nope?
Okay, let's use your own definition. I agree with it. the Christian God is worthy of Awe. The Christian God is shown Respect. The Christian God is venerated. The Christian is holy according to the adherents. Do you agree or disagree?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
Reyginus:
Okay, let's use your own definition. I agree with it. the Christian God is worthy of Awe. The Christian God is shown Respect. The Christian God is venerated. The Christian is holy according to the adherents. Do you agree or disagree?

Spiritualism sees the universe and not just God as a sacred, holy, worthy of awe and venerable object.

This is not accepted in christianity. Church regard this spiritualism as hectic and idolatory.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Spiritualism sees the universe and not just God as a sacred, holy, worthy of awe and venerable object.

This is not accepted in christianity. Church regard this spiritualism as hectic and idolatory.
This is not logical any way you want to look at it. You should simply have stretched it and say Pantheism is the only Spirituality. It doesn't work that way bro. You don't just invent definitions and expect people to agree with you when already you've given a definition previously. But maybe I'm wrong.

Let's examine your definition. You say 'spiritualism sees the universe and not just God as a sacred, holy, worthy of awe and venerable object'. I believe you meant Spirituality. Tell me, is this the standard definition? I will advise you understand the Etymology of this word before your answer.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Reyginus:
This is not logical any way you want to look at it. You should simply have stretched it and say Pantheism is the only Spirituality. It doesn't work that way bro. You don't just invent definitions and expect people to agree with you when already you've given a definition previously. But maybe I'm wrong.

Let's examine your definition. You say 'spiritualism sees the universe and not just God as a sacred, holy, worthy of awe and venerable object'. I believe you meant Spirituality. Tell me, is this the standard definition? I will advise you understand the Etymology of this word before your answer.

Bros

Did you missed this

To be spiritual is not by praying and going to church. Spiritualism is the understanding of the universe so that it can be a better place to live in.

and

• is the development of a greater connectedness to self and others through relationships and union with community;

I assume you understand the enmboldened. I dont really need to explain to you that community there does not mean human society but the entire universe aand everything that exist therein.

Now that is pantheism, polytheism, naturalism, henotheism and everything that negates christian teaching.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Bros

Did you missed this

and

I assume you understand the enmboldened. I dont really need to explain to you that community there does not mean human society but the entire universe aand everything that exist therein.

Now that is pantheism, polytheism, naturalism, henotheism and everything that negates christian teaching.

Lol. Let me go through the etymological angle since you don't want to. But first let me ask, do you agree that the Etymology of words hold the true meaning of the words? Yes or No.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Jesus

Christ.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
Reyginus:
Hmmm. See life o. Okay o.

grin grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Let me go through the etymological angle since you don't want to. But first let me ask, do you agree that the Etymology of words hold the true meaning of the words? Yes or No.

Do you imply to ask me the etymology of 'spirit'? Spirit is the vital principle of a man, animate and innanimate object.

How does etymology of "spirit" have to do with Christianity? Didnt you guys call rock, stars and moon polytheistic, false god?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

Christ.

Lets leave that chika matter.

How do you make money here? Guy show me way abeg
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Lets leave that chika matter.

How do you make money here? Guy show me way abeg

I can tell you but I'll have to kill you. lipsrsealed

I did a website for a big man. Nothing special.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by EastanPower(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ishilove:

If 30 is 'old' then it is no wonder you behave like a pre-teen

Ishilove my love, how are you? cheesy cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

Wonder woman is a brunette or black haired. I don't think I have ever seen a blonde wonder woman.

Well except you are talking about the 1975 one.

All the movies and comics since the 80s are brunettes or black haired.

You are a real old cargo. Jesus!
I bind and rebuke anything that will not allow me experience old age.

Grow up and get some sense kiddo.

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
EastanPower:

Ishilove my love, how are you? cheesy cheesy
Chino? undecided
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

I can tell you but I'll have to kill you. lipsrsealed

I did a website for a big man. Nothing special.

You go help me build my website be that o.

But I no get chingba.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ishilove:

I bind and rebuke anything that will not allow me experience old age.

Grow up and get some sense kiddo.

Usually, I would laugh over your butthurt.

However, my curiosity has gotten the better of me.

Sooooo.....erm....are you going to ever get married? Or are you the type of person that doesn't put much faith in marriage? Given the Nigerian society, age might not be on your side

I also remember you saying that you would like to have many kids (5, I think) when we were still on good terms.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

You go help me build my website be that o.

But I no get chingba.

With all your Ifa and Osanyin, you cant do blood money?

Fake azz babalawo
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

Usually, I would laugh over your butthurt.

However, my curiosity has gotten the better of me.

Sooooo.....erm....are you going to ever get married? Or are you the type of person that doesn't put much faith in marriage? Given the Nigerian society, age might not be on your side

I also remember you saying that you would like to have many kids (5, I think) when we were still on good terms.

Since when did marriage become a ticket to heaven?

3 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ishilove:

Since when did marriage become a ticket to heaven?

Calm down. I'm a humanist and an atheist. I am not one of those people that are big on marriage. To me, it is just a contract.

However, you want children and you are a christian. This means that marriage is inevitable for you.

And remember your holy book

Genesis 1:28

Then God blessed them and said, "Be fruitful and multiply. Fill the earth and govern it. Reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, and all the animals that scurry along the ground

Mark 10; 6-9
6 “But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’ 7 ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, 8 and the two will become one flesh.’So they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9 Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

Calm down. I'm a humanist and an atheist. I am not one of those people that are big on marriage. To me, it is just a contract.

However, you want children and you are a christian. This means that marriage is inevitable for you.

Then God blessed them and said, "Be fruitful and multiply. Fill the earth and govern it. Reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, and all the animals that scurry along the ground

Mark 10; 6-9
6 “But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’ 7 ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, 8 and the two will become one flesh.’So they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9 Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”
Yeah I know. I will marry whenever I'm ready wink

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ishilove:

I wish you goodluck. grin grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

With all your Ifa and Osanyin, you cant do blood money?

Fake azz babalawo

I am not a babalawo.

I dont even have Ifa nor do I own Osanyin.

I am still Ogberi.

In Yoruba spiritualism, wealth is not measured with riches (cash or asset). Iwa-pele, Inner peace and sound health means alot to us.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

I am not a babalawo.

I dont even have Ifa nor do I own Osanyin.

I am still Ogberi.

In Yoruba spiritualism, wealth is not measured with riches (cash or asset). Iwa-pele, Inner peace and sound health means alot to us.

Ogberi?

I never hear that one before.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

Mark 10; 6-9

Pastor logicboy.

Spread the gospel

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

Ogberi?

I never hear that one before.

That is the word for non-initiates
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

You are assuming that I believe her story?

She claimed that she had another moniker that was an acquaintance of mine in the past. I don't have any nairalander female friend that is a non-native speaker of English.

Facts please! I only once pulled your legs by pretending that I knew you from somewhere (you so nicely stepped in that trap, its still making me laugh!). Never said from what or where, neither did I mention having another moniker. I never used another moniker. All the rest is your own interpretation and lively imaginations.

I am asking you again...pls don't be so religious...do factfinding first...don't lift one joke out of a story and base your faith on that.
When someone wants to come up with the proves you go run...-> move to christian chatbox for that tongue
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ishilove:

Indeed, let nobody stress you!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin

You want to keep this place welcoming? Go back and read 3 pages of you talking nonsense, trolling me and contributing nothing of essence towards a non-christian chatbox.

Your story is incomplete and ridiculous. That is why I keep asking questions. You sound too fake. Something aint right

That's what all men say who try the catch a fish that is way too slippery for their lack of skills.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
Tufanja:

Indeed, let nobody stress you!

This would be good advice if not that Ishilove has been very judgmental about other people's marriages.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
Tufanja:

Facts please! I only once pulled your legs by pretending that I knew you from somewhere (you so nicely stepped in that trap, its still making me laugh!). Never said from what or where, neither did I mention having another moniker. I never used another moniker. All the rest is your own interpretation and lively imaginations.

I am asking you again...pls don't be so religious...do factfinding first...don't lift one joke out of a story and base your faith on that.
When someone wants to come up with the proves you go run...-> move to christian chatbox for that tongue

grin grin grin

Okay, I'm watching. You can see from my comments to Ishilove that I'm very vigilant and observant.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
Tufanja:

That's what all men say who try the catch a fish that is way to slippery for their lack of skills.

Okay. I'm watching
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

That is the word for non-initiates

I see.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.