Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,183 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (556190 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. You are logician indeed.

Urban dictionary
Logician: synonyms A JackBizzle, A Logicboy
Def.: rejecter of logical truths
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

This would be good advice if not that Ishilove has been very judgmental about other people's marriages.

Just wondering why are you always living in the past, JackBizzle?

Would you like it to be judged by what you thought or did in the past and for lifelong always been looked at through those glasses?

Give space for others to grow, learn and become a better version of themselves.

Karma my dear, let the past rest in peace, look with new fresh eyes at every moniker, every day. kiss
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by EastanPower(m): 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ishilove:
Chino? undecided
Chino?
I am not Chino.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Tufanja:

Indeed, let nobody stress you!
My sister, it is only in Africa here that women are pressured into marriage. Society expects women of a certain age to be hitched, so subconsciously when she gets close to that age she starts fretting. It's a psychological programming
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
Tufanja:

Would you like it to be judged by what you thought or did in the past and for lifelong always been looked at through those glasses?

Karma my dear, let the past rest in peace, look with new fresh eyes at every moniker, every day. kiss
You're wasting your wise words on logicboy

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
EastanPower:

Chino?

I am not Chino.
Hokay
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by UyiIredia(m): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

I am not a babalawo.

I dont even have Ifa nor do I own Osanyin.

I am still Ogberi.

In Yoruba spiritualism, wealth is not measured with riches (cash or asset). Iwa-pele, Inner peace and sound health means alot to us.

What does Ogberi mean please ?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by EastanPower(m): 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ishilove:
Hokay
Are you an Igbo girl?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
Tufanja:

Urban dictionary
Logician: synonyms A JackBizzle, A Logicboy
Def.: rejecter of logical truths

Did you just redefine the meaning of "logician"?

Or do you not know that it is a word? English is not your native language.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
Tufanja:

See this troll. grin grin

What I was talking about is something current. So your talk of living in the past is nonsense.

But carry on.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

Did you just redefine the meaning of "logician"?

Or do you not know that it is a word? English is not your native language.

Its hard for you to understand puns I see....
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
Tufanja:

Its hard for you to understand puns I see....

I thought you weren't a native speaker of English? So you are now able to understand complex grammatical patterns and metaphors to make puns?

Long story short- your "puns" are shite
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
UyiIredia:

What does Ogberi mean please ?

Non-initiate
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

I thought you weren't a native speaker of English? So you are now able to understand complex grammatical patterns and metaphors to make puns?

Long story short- your "puns" are shite

Yes! Non-native is not an equivalent of incompetent. Do you think I can leave the house with my C2 level? Or do I need to be patronized by your brilliant big mouth?

Nobody is flawless ....look at your english sef....

#instead of wasting time bashing folks on NL, better invest time learning other languages...then at least something of sense can be added to your CV.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ishilove:

My sister, it is only in Africa here that women are pressured into marriage. Society expects women of a certain age to be hitched, so subconsciously when she gets close to that age she starts fretting. It's a psychological programming

It is not only in Africa, its everywhere. Pressure is just more below the surface but not any less. Just that marriage as such is not always the big thing out there but getting settled is for sure.

I must admit Nigeria is one of a kind where it concerns marriage business madness...never seen people that crazy about signing for -what often turn out into- hells of marriages...

#nobody can psychological program you if you dont want to, all the best with immunizing yourself, never settle for less than the one, and when he never comes love yourself and your life as much and make the journey worth it in another way

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
EastanPower:

Are you an Igbo girl?
Why do you wanna know?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
Tufanja:

It is not only in Africa, its everywhere. Pressure is just more below the surface but not any less. Just that marriage as such is not always the big thing out there but getting settled is for sure.

I must admit Nigeria is one of a kind where it concerns marriage business madness...never seen people that crazy about signing for -what often turn out into- hells of marriages...

#nobody can psychological program you if you dont want to, all the best with immunizing yourself, never settle for less than the one, and when he never comes love yourself and your life as much and make the journey worth it in another way

Well spoken. 1000likes
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
Tufanja:

Yes! Non-native is not an equivalent of incompetent. Do you think I can leave the house with my C2 level? Or do I need to be patronized by your brilliant big mouth?

Nobody is flawless ....look at your english sef....

#instead of wasting time bashing folks on NL, better invest time learning other languages...then at least something of sense can be added to your CV.

With every post, you keep exposing your ignorance.

First off, puns are very hard to pull off for non-native speakers. Secondly, you did not make a pun. You just tried to define "logician" in a new way.

Thirdly, I am already learning two world class languages.

Don't think that you are making sense because Ishilove "likes" your comments.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by EastanPower(m): 7:22am On Feb 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Why do you wanna know?

I just wanna know.

The 'Ishi' part of your moniker and your beautiful face. cool
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 10, 2016
^^^^ grin grin

ishilove.. may we start to dey tie gele grin

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2016
^^^
No gele yet.

Ishilove is looking for doctor or Dangote.

Haven't you noticed that she likes the student doctors or rich guys on nairaland?

Abi I lie?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
JackBizzle:

With every post, you keep exposing your ignorance.

First off, puns are very hard to pull off for non-native speakers. Secondly, you did not make a pun. You just tried to define "logician" in a new way.

Thirdly, I am already learning two world class languages.

Don't think that you are making sense because Ishilove "likes" your comments.

By every post you keep exposing how desperate you would like to receive a thousand likes of Ishilove. I cant help that none of your world class languages are helping you in this bro... so dont kill me for it. As long as you refuse to learn the language of love, your case seems hopeless to me...There aint no logics when its about love. Your logics are your armor as much as your lonely prison.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
JackBizzle:
^^^
No gele yet.

Ishilove is looking for doctor or Dangote.

Haven't you noticed that she likes the student doctors or rich guys on nairaland?

Abi I lie?

You have not understood her and never searched for her heart. So what are you talking nonsense here?

You have prefixed ideas about others based on your own negative perceptions of life and you go around and find everywhere on a this NL arguments that support your self created realities.

You must be really insane to go monitor who she is paying attention to on a forum. She is far out of your league, accept that, wish her the best and get a life with your made in Asia!

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tufanja:

By every post you keep exposing how desperate you would like to receive a thousand likes of Ishilove. I cant help that none of your world class languages are helping you in this bro... so dont kill me for it. As long as you refuse to learn the language of love, your case seems hopeless to me...There aint no logics when its about love. Your logics are your armor as much as your lonely prison.

grin grin grin

I am desperate for Ishilove? I am lonely? grin grin

You reason like a local Nigerian romancelander. Are you sure that you are truly a white woman with blue eyes?

The nairalanders that know me in real life know that I'm far from that.

Or maybe you should direct your accusations of desperation and loneliness towards your girlfriend who is fat, foul-mouthed, local, aje pako and deeply religious/superstitious grin

#NotWifeMaterial
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tufanja:

You have not understood her and never searched for her heart. So what are you talking nonsense here?

You have prefixed ideas about others based on your own negative perceptions of life and you go around and find everywhere on a this NL arguments that support your self created realities.

You must be really insane to go monitor who she is paying attention to on a forum. She is far out of your league, accept that, wish her the best and get a life with your made in Asia!

A fat, foul-mouthed, razz woman out of my league? (all these things admitted by her) grin grin

If you do not know, she was the one that was interested in me.

A christian and a non-christian are on a non-christian chatbox. The non-christian (me) is accused of stalking the christian. Are you sure you are not a local romancelander with this your logic?

I'm very observant. You should read what I write to you. Don't be like Reyginus
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin grin

I am desperate for Ishilove? I am lonely? grin grin

You reason like a local Nigerian romancelander. Are you sure that you are truly a white woman with blue eyes?

The nairalanders that know me in real life know that I'm far from that.

Or maybe you should direct your accusations of desperation and loneliness towards your girlfriend who is fat, foul-mouthed, local, aje pako and deeply religious/superstitious grin

#NotWifeMaterial

A man on the edge is ...showing his real face. Is it so hard to take your losses with grace?

Behaving nasty online and claiming to be different in real life cheesy....its cowardice to not have the guts to face folks and speak all this crap straight in their face. Man up please!

# I dont accept that any woman is talked down to in my presence. Only man who are insecure about themselves talk this way about a woman. Get some therapy please.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tufanja:

A man on the edge is ...showing his real face. Is it so hard to take your losses with grace?

Behaving nasty online and claiming to be different in real life cheesy....its cowardice to not have the guts to face folks and speak all this crap straight in their face. Man up please!

# I dont accept that any woman is talked down to in my presence. Only man who are insecure about themselves talk this way about a woman. Get some therapy please.

grin grin grin

You spent over 3 pages talking nonsense about me, even when I told you to back off, you went on to insult my mum.

Now, you want to ride your high horse and act like a morally upright woman. Hypocrite much?

Nothing I have said here today is as bad as how you and Ishi have carried yourselves.

One of you dedicates 70% of her nairaland comments towards me.
The other was a foul mouthed derailer who became a corrupt moderator and was rightly removed from the job.

Troll harder next time. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin grin

You spent over 3 pages talking nonsense about me, even when I told you to back off, you went on to insult my mum.

Now, you want to ride your high horse and act like a morally upright woman. Hypocrite much?

Nothing I have said here today is as bad as how you and Ishi have carried yourselves.

One of you dedicates 70% of her nairaland comments towards me.
The other was a foul mouthed derailer who became a corrupt moderator and was rightly removed from the job.

Troll harder next time. kiss kiss kiss kiss

*Books JackBizzle a course reading and understanding comprehensive.

#dont shift your trauma to your mother in my presence
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tufanja:

This is brutal

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tufanja:

Sis, you must have noticed i ignore him most of the time. That is because trolls feed on attention, and the best way to defeat a troll is by starving them of their food. He has been saying rubbish since and i have been watching him silently. When he crosses the line, he will be reported.

He is far beneath me, and i will not engage him in his crass idiocy and attention seeking antics. I have known him much longer than you and my candid advice to you is stop chatting with him because he has no respect for anybody. I don't know the kind of upbringing he has had, neither do i care, but if he brings his mannerlessness to me, I will put him in his place. When you chat with him, you give him a chance to disrespect you. Report him and he will be banned.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tufanja:

*Books JackBizzle a course reading and understanding comprehensive.

#dont shift your trauma to your mother in my presence

Who is now not going to believe that you're a troll? grin grin grin

Btw, let me correct your English grammar;

**books Jackbizzle a course in reading, understanding and comprehension.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
JackBizzle, kindly refrain from mentioning my username in your bile filled posts. This is my last word to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.