Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

The Sufferings Of A Nigerian UK Migrant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sufferings Of A Nigerian UK Migrant (1885 Views)

Buhari Insensitive To Sufferings Of Nigerians – CNPP / A Nigerian Uk Based Man Made A Solo Plane In Nigeria(photos) / Nigerian (UK) Gunman Who Posted Rap Video On Youtube Glorifying Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sufferings Of A Nigerian UK Migrant by ibezomamyahoo(m): 7:25am On Aug 27, 2013
ifebosco: if what you are saying is true,than please live that country and look else were.

I wish it was that simple...
Re: The Sufferings Of A Nigerian UK Migrant by ibezomamyahoo(m): 7:31am On Aug 27, 2013
Asoozy:

The bloody liar is an illegal immigrant trying to force the arm of the British government to give him permanent residency so he can stay perpetually on NHS for his treatment. Na so so I am legal I'm dey talk but which kain status Im no fit say.

Must you marry to have babies?

Abeg I no go waste my signature!

Asoozy,

You were quite unfair in your comments...

1. I am not bloody liar nor are my an illegal immigrant...do not forget that I have finished my Masters Degree in the UK...no university would register you without proof that you are legally in the UK. And I did move onto post study work and beyond

2. It is a fundamental human right to be able to marry and found a family. You did not speak like an African, asking a man whether he must marry to have a baby.

3. It is also unfair for you to wave aside my genuine appeal on the grounds of your opinion; which with all due respect is not accurate. Cheers
Re: The Sufferings Of A Nigerian UK Migrant by ibezomamyahoo(m): 7:47am On Aug 27, 2013
Asoozy: Do you have leave to remain? If so, what kind? Temporary or permanent?

These questions would not solve the problem that I brought to my fellow countrymen...if you must know I do have leave to remain. Pls sign my petition. Cheers
Re: The Sufferings Of A Nigerian UK Migrant by ibezomamyahoo(m): 7:53am On Aug 27, 2013
funnyx:

I'm sorry but I don't believe you one bit, are you linked to alqeeda or some form of terrorist group to warrant the use of police and secret agents on you alone?

I have already asked the Home Secretary whether I was suspected of terrorist activities and she responded that I was not

Asoozy:
Abi o. Tax payers money on a mere illegal migrant.

I am not an illegal migrant...if I was the UK govt would have deported me a long time ago. Look I even protest in the front of Parliament (UK National Assembly)...
Re: The Sufferings Of A Nigerian UK Migrant by kunlekunle: 7:54am On Aug 27, 2013
ibezomam@yahoo.:

Hello, these questions would not solve the problem...but to clarify the issue, I would just state that I am a legal migrant in the UK; if I was not, I would have been deported a long time ago. Cheers

listen boi, where exactly in uk are u.
i dont believe uk govt will have sleepless days and nights cos of u.

my advice, if u are in england, relocate to wales or scotland and keep low.
stop disturbing your self and others.

1 Like

Re: The Sufferings Of A Nigerian UK Migrant by ibezomamyahoo(m): 7:55am On Aug 27, 2013
ALL WE GET TO HEAR IS THAT A NIGERIAN GOT CAUGHT IN ONE CRIME OR THE OTHER...LET THIS BE THE ONE WHEN A NIGERIAN IS DECLARED INNOCENT BY A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT...PLEASE UNDERSTAND WHY I DECIDED TO GO PUBLIC WITH THIS...HELP US IN GRADUALLY REDEEMING OUR IMAGE ABROAD. THANKS ALL
Re: The Sufferings Of A Nigerian UK Migrant by tunwe(m): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2013
@op. I did not mean anti-transplant rejection drugs cause paranoid disorders.what i mean Is that some beneficial medications do have mental side-effects. You did not answer if you are on any medications. Certainly, some medical conditions made you required new kidney. And you must had been on some medications to manage the disease process. And these medications could have mental side-effect. Though I've heard of overt/covert mental tortures as per the link you supplied, but I cannot see what could be the reason why in your situation. So, what medications are you presently taking? And what disease damaged your kidney? If you list your meds use history, I might be able to help you.
Re: The Sufferings Of A Nigerian UK Migrant by ibezomamyahoo(m): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2013
kunlekunle:

listen boi, where exactly in uk are u.
i dont believe uk govt will have sleepless days and nights cos of u.

my advice, if u are in england, relocate to wales or scotland and keep low.
stop disturbing your self and others.

Thanks for the advice but no thanks...
These things are not as easy as relocate...because I did relocate several times in the past.
As for UK govt having sleepless nights...I am as perplexed as you, as to why they are going about the way they are over me. Just help me sign the petition; so we can have a good ending to this Nigerian story. Cheers
Re: The Sufferings Of A Nigerian UK Migrant by segzicres(m): 8:25am On Aug 27, 2013
OP after reading your replies, ui can say you're living in self denial and your extremely PARANOID.
Re: The Sufferings Of A Nigerian UK Migrant by ibezomamyahoo(m): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2013
segzi cres: OP after reading your replies, ui can say you're living in self denial and your extremely PARANOID.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion...it is called the right to free speech.

I would like you to take time and read the article at: http://zerzetzen.wikispaces.com/

It is not just me that this has happened to, it has also happened to a white person (a British-Canadian). The issue of reaching a hasty conclusion that it must be a mental health issue, especially by Nigerians abroad; I believe is a direct result of most of us abroad been employed in the healthcare sector. Hence, every issue that is perplexing to us is generalised as been of a mental health nature. This time round you are wrong.

Cheers
Re: The Sufferings Of A Nigerian UK Migrant by kunlekunle: 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
ibezomam@yahoo.:

Thanks for the advice but no thanks...
These things are not as easy as relocate...because I did relocate several times in the past.
As for UK govt having sleepless nights...I am as perplexed as you, as to why they are going about the way they are over me. Just help me sign the petition; so we can have a good ending to this Nigerian story. Cheers

the na
[size=19pt]
YOYO

you're on your own[/size]
Re: The Sufferings Of A Nigerian UK Migrant by ibezomamyahoo(m): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
kunlekunle:
the na
YOYO
you're on your own[/size]

@ kunlekunle:

There is always God, who never deserts a person in need; so I am not alone. Cheers for your comments anyway

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members Are Bandits - Confession Of A Captured Sect Member (Pics) / Witches Declare War On Boko Haram / Owerri Stands Still For Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.