Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

"2 Most Common Reasons Marriage Break-up" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "2 Most Common Reasons Marriage Break-up" (1054 Views)

7 Common Reasons Why Ladies Say No To Marriage Proposals / The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Most Common Reasons For Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"2 Most Common Reasons Marriage Break-up" by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
1: Cheating (a.k.a unfaithfulness)

This monster is so strong that it can tear apart the greatest bond that holds two people. It actually doesn't come cheap. With it comes pride to admit fault and dozens of reasons for doing it in the first place. Just about two in ten marriages have experience this and still stand perfectly henceforth.

2: Money

We can deceive ourselves as much as we can and want. When MONEY is out of place, love becomes much of a doubt. People can only manage, hope, pray and keep believing when this element is missing. And the minute all the strength that holds the relationship starts being channeled to HOPE, MANAGE, BELIEVE etc.,the magic love starts losing it grounds. Just few women or men alike can have this element missing and still remain the same.

I'm yet to see a greater thing than these two that can destroy a relationship or a marriage like wild fire.

Please ADD to the list if you can.

www.flaubertajiero..co.uk
Re: "2 Most Common Reasons Marriage Break-up" by olatomiwa(f): 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sex is top on the list.

1 Like

Re: "2 Most Common Reasons Marriage Break-up" by baggy4luv(m): 12:09am On Aug 27, 2013
Impotency
barreness
finance
infidelity
dna test result
witch craft
family history
lack of patience
affliction

1 Like

Re: "2 Most Common Reasons Marriage Break-up" by Adaeze003(f): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2013
olatomiwa: Sex is top on the list.
Everyone has sex in marriage. I'll rather say unwillingness to compromise and selfishness. People forget that marriage is about two people and not one. Until you learn to compromise, you can't be happy in a marriage.

1 Like

Re: "2 Most Common Reasons Marriage Break-up" by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: "2 Most Common Reasons Marriage Break-up" by Monicasque(f): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
nice thread. i m learning. i have also noticed that when u marry someone u nt only marry them but their families as well. a friend of mine married a guy and later on they moved to a place where the guy grew up. They were staying closer to his aunt who apparently used to gain a lot before the guy got married but now since he was already married all his money had to go to his family. The aunt did some wicked stuff to turn the guy against his wife. he eventually moved out of his matrimonial home into the aunt's place. Sent divorce papers aand they went through with the divorce as they wife was unemployed so she had to go back to her home town aswell after being abused. now 5 years after the divorce the woman has moved on and the man realises his mistake but now its hard. from this i learnt that some other family members can ruin your marrige for their own selfish gain

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would U Do If U Were Her? / ''I Love You''. What Does It Really Mean / Naija Girls! Learn To Open Ur Mouth And Talk, Talk! , What Do U Take A Guy For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.