Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

''I Love You''. What Does It Really Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''I Love You''. What Does It Really Mean (1054 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Love You''. What Does It Really Mean by simijames(m): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
I LOVE YOU. is of no doubt a pleasurable statement when heard or being spoken. We might say its a confession of emotions to the people we cherish or expect favour from, but unfortunately many don't know its true meaning as they do the direct opposite of this statement when breaking hearts and disapointing friends and loved ones. So PLEASE WHAT IS UR DEFINITION OF D STATEMENT ' I LOVE U'
Re: ''I Love You''. What Does It Really Mean by lorialuv(f): 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2013
my own definition of "I love you" is "I don’t want you to be sad, but I also want you to feel free to have whatever emotions you’re having. I want you to feel like you can be vulnerable and I will hold all the pieces very delicately and I will kiss them all as I put you back together. I want you to trust me. I want you to know that I never want to hurt you. I want to never be the reason you’re upset. I want you by my side, as my partner. I want to do mundane things with you like take out the trash and put away the dishes. I don’t want to keep secrets... smiley

2 Likes

Re: ''I Love You''. What Does It Really Mean by Dubemkelly(m): 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
Just like 'I LOVE U' talk ur own #Notime
Re: ''I Love You''. What Does It Really Mean by Danhumprey: 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
lorialuv: my own definition of "I love you" is "I don’t want you to be sad, but I also want you to feel free to have whatever emotions you’re having. I want you to feel like you can be vulnerable and I will hold all the pieces very delicately and I will kiss them all as I put you back together. I want you to trust me. I want you to know that I never want to hurt you. I want to never be the reason you’re upset. I want you by my side, as my partner. I want to do mundane things with you like take out the trash and put away the dishes. I don’t want to keep secrets... smiley
GBAM!!! wink
Re: ''I Love You''. What Does It Really Mean by Danhumprey: 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
OP,the phrase "I love you",have to an extent,been bastadised these days. Nowaday,'I love you' mean,'I want to get into your pant' or 'I want you to spend your money on me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ''I Love You''. What Does It Really Mean by lorialuv(f): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
Dubemkelly: Just like 'I LOVE U' talk ur own #Notime

really! dats so un-romantic yo!
Re: ''I Love You''. What Does It Really Mean by Waspy(m): 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
I take the clause like any other sentence. The accompanying actions are what i hear. Saying"I love you" without showing it is the gravest lie ever.Actions speak louder they say
Re: ''I Love You''. What Does It Really Mean by Phranciz(m): 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
lorialuv: my own definition of "I love you" is "I don’t want you to be sad, but I also want you to feel free to have whatever emotions you’re having. I want you to feel like you can be vulnerable and I will hold all the pieces very delicately and I will kiss them all as I put you back together. I want you to trust me. I want you to know that I never want to hurt you. I want to never be the reason you’re upset. I want you by my side, as my partner. I want to do mundane things with you like take out the trash and put away the dishes. I don’t want to keep secrets... smiley
Lorialuv I can gladly say I love you, do you love me to?
Re: ''I Love You''. What Does It Really Mean by lorialuv(f): 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
Phranciz:
Lorialuv I can gladly say I love you, do you love me to?

i love u bro!! lol
Re: ''I Love You''. What Does It Really Mean by Phranciz(m): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
lorialuv:

i love u bro!! lol
You've got me blushing. "Am in love" in harrysongs' voice
Re: ''I Love You''. What Does It Really Mean by ikekings1: 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
I love you sounds like an ordinary word to me.. It's not special to me... I've said to many ladies 'I love you'.. But for wia the love dey.. Dis days I love you is just a word to get what we want..
Re: ''I Love You''. What Does It Really Mean by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
Re: ''I Love You''. What Does It Really Mean by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 03, 2013
going by the romance section,i love you now sounds like i have enough money to waste,i need ur panties in exchange.

Its more than that shaa,but that pant must be involved. Exceptions still dey.
Re: ''I Love You''. What Does It Really Mean by simijames(m): 7:28am On Nov 03, 2013
Danhumprey: OP,the phrase "I love you",have to an extent,been bastadised these days. Nowaday,'I love you' mean,'I want to get into your pant' or 'I want you to spend your money on me. cheesy
na so we see am o. Ur toto is d see side of attraction
Re: ''I Love You''. What Does It Really Mean by simijames(m): 7:38am On Nov 03, 2013
Kaylize76: "I've told you what you want to hear because you've been feeling insecure all these while" undecided
hmm so in most cases people don't really mean it
Re: ''I Love You''. What Does It Really Mean by Enegod(m): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2013
It doesn't mean anything to people that
heard it a million times and had there
hearts broken a million times becuz of
those same words.....
Re: ''I Love You''. What Does It Really Mean by Dygeasy(m): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2013
Wash Of Life undecided
Re: ''I Love You''. What Does It Really Mean by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2013
Re: ''I Love You''. What Does It Really Mean by chymystique(f): 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
To me;

I love u is a sentence I tel my friends I cherish esp my Bestie! smiley

Somebody tellin me I love u is same as tellin me u wanna get laid by me grin grin grin grin
Re: ''I Love You''. What Does It Really Mean by beautychoco(f): 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
is just a logo which means let me dupe u of ur vagina or ur money ....

(1) (Reply)

What Is On Your Mind?? / I Started Looking For My Red Boxers After A One Night Stand With A Stranger / Women Who Don't Sleep Around Before Wedding Have Happier Marriages- But Men Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.