Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” (9212 Views)

OKUPE: APC May Fail, PDP Not An Alternative / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters" / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party “they Are Bunch Of Looters” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 27, 2013
man must chop job….just talk
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Gbawe: 10:30am On Aug 27, 2013
joseph1832: I read up to the second paragraph and stopped reading. This twerp of a man call Okupe is really something, anyways I don't blame him it is the media I blame for not asking him fleeting questions.

Thank you. What would it cost our media to ask Okupe if he had copies of the manifestos of the APC and PDP to enable the direct comparison that would validate his clam? We let crooks get away with so much in Nigeria, I sometimes despair for the future of our nation.

For all our braggadocio, arrogance and conceit, the reality is that we are far less politically sophisticated than so many others worldwide.

There is no reason at all for this thread to be discusses this far, with so many inputs, yet without even a copy of the manifestos under discussion being produces so we can all quickly make the right decisions/comparisons that abets productive and educational discussion. Instead this thread may go ten pages and all would be full of insults, conjectures, rumours, gossip and speculation. Why will Okupe et al not be encouraged to speak as deceitfully and as patronisingly as they do? After all, they can trust our emotional nature will keep facts,truth and relevant considerations suppressed.

1 Like

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by brogadia: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2013
APC has nothing to offer, PDP has something to offer, Ngwanu offer it nahhhhh.........we still dey luk
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by fuke(m): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2013
Doctor we de do information management na suegbe
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Cupid4(m): 10:50am On Aug 27, 2013
if APC is using the same manifesto u claim is that of PDP for the past 14yrs, doesnt that imply PDP has not been able to implement same 14yr old manifesto till now?
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Briz(m): 10:57am On Aug 27, 2013
Senior Special Assistant to President Goodluck Jonathan on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe on Sunday mocked All Progressives Party (APC), saying it is an opposition party that would remain so, even after 2015.

Okupe who spoke while fielding questions from newsmen in Makurdi, said the APC’s manifesto was a plagiarised version of that of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), stressing that the party had nothing new to offer to Nigerians.

The manifesto of APC is almost like an internet download and there is nothing that reflects change in it. We have looked forward to them coming out with something more superior than that of the PDP which is now 13 years old but sadly, they have nothing new to offer,” he said.

In this day and age, no political party can deceive Nigerians by their bogus manifesto which has no bearing to national development. The electorates have become wiser than we think.”

Okupe went on to say that the APC lacked substance and that its manifesto proves that the party had nothing new to offer.

“My appeal is that the founding fathers should go back and rewrite the manifesto because as of now, it poses no credible challenge to the PDP,” the presidential aide added.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the bolded,

Okupe said APC's manifesto is like an internet download (a copy-cat of pdp manifesto), saying its no different from the PDP manifesto.

He went on to infer that it has no bearing on National Development.

My point is: If you have likened a manifesto to yours as you've said and that it's(APC) not posinng a superior manifesto to you, and you go on to say it has no bearing on National Development, does that not indict PDP and show that they've had no bearing for nigerians for the past 14years?

PDP work at least for the remaining two years before your burial ceremony is announced.
Aso-ebi for the burial ceremony is available, contact me if interested. N2000 per yard.

Like this if my post makes sense.

5 Likes

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by shidof(m): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2013
AK 48: okupe is doing joe no good.u beta wake up from ur slumber b4 its too late. cos, ua jst a fake prophet. 2015 will judge nd u'll be highly disappointed wif ur forecasting. GEJ ko, jonathan ni.

wether the rants or not.gej is wining 2015 in 5 geopolitical zone.

[b]
1.south east: those guys are solidly behind him and against apc,i see him getting 93%of the votes.

2.south south:they say charity begins at home,his brothers will give him 90% of the votes.but if ameachi is contesting it could be a little less.

3.north east:do you remember the role the killing of osama played in the reelection of obama? osama bin ladin was killed just months before the reelection.during his campaign he said "i said we will get him and we did" that was how the crowd went wild.
the death of shakau is synonymous to osama,which happen close to the election date.and judging by the support of the local to the fg,buhari is alone here.i see gej getting about 70% of the total valid votes

4.south west:these guys are genetically marked saboteur,history has never failed to repeat itself starting from the precolonial days to the present.one wonder why they never voted for nuhu ribadu in 2011.an average yoruba man will still prefer gej to buhari. take it!. i see gej getting 80% of the total valid votes here.

5.north central:do i still need to tell u guys that the north central will prefer a white goat to a hausa/fulani man? i see gej getting 85% of the votes here.

6.north west:gej might lose to buhari here but it will almost be 50-50.
[/b]

any way,fresh air till 2019
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by hipinnacle: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2013
I just hope Nigeria will not be sucked dry with all these unnecessary remarks from our politicians. What is becoming media reportage and daily comments generated would soon degenerate to unbearable issues if care is not taken in this country. Manifesto or no Manifesto, we want leaders and followers that are ready for change.

let us test our faith in new water, instead of continuing drowning in the old water. we should not get concern whom they are shouting now for president in APC or PDP. Rather, we should get ourselves concern in merging our voice and declare our stand on what and who we want. IT is possible....

Today, Join the change train and let us enforce change.... join and like www.facebook.com/APCTeamNigeria
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by ddeola: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2013
Okupe, you are a political jobber !
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by 9jii(m): 11:10am On Aug 27, 2013
Okija_juju: Fvck Okupe!!

Fvck APC..

#TeamAmaechi for Senate President 2015... Vision 2015

#TeamFreshBreeze 2015... In Joe we trust.

PDP until a new National Political Party is formed..

And to all those talking about implementation.. Apart from corruption, PDP has steadily delivered on its promises over time..

Obasanjo gave us Telecoms..
Yaradua (Of blessed Memory..) gave us 'RULE OF LAW' & 'Free & Fair' elections.

President Goodluck Egberipapa Azikiwe Ebele Ahmed Jonathan is about to give us 'POWER'..

Our Next President Which will be an Igbo man in 2019 will bring us 'Zero Tolerance for Corruption' and 'Business'.. grin

SAI JONATHAN!! grin

but you seriously understand that u r mockin pdp n uslf?
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Nuke: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2013
gaburiel:

Is he trying to say both PDP and APC's manifesto has no bearing to national development?

That is exactly what he meant. The PDP and APC manifesto is for their stomach and bank accounts and their companies strategy.[size=12[b][/b]pt]
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by mapet: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2013
I have said it before on the other thread, that we allow intellectual laziness and lack of will to keep us down instead of moving forward. It seems Nigerians are yet to put our politicians to tasks on the details of their manifestoes, and use that as a basis to even assess their performance. We are not even aware of the contents of the manifestoes. We do not have a single copy of the manifestoes of each party. So when we see illusions and crumbles of activities, we call it performance.

I am still saying it that the average educated Nigeria does not even know the required MegaWatt Capacity to keep us at the basic minimum - City, Infrastructures, Capital Investment and Projects, Industries etc. We've not asked salient question that addresses our collective well being.

Okupe has simply insulted the institution on which he stands upon with the the statement. Nigerians are in no way wiser and I am afraid. We someone like Okupe misleads gullible Nigerias, and tricking them out of what is their right to ask pertinent questions, then we imagine the kind of quagmire that we're in
Gbawe: Okupe the fraudster. Much like most who join and speak for the PDP. Olisa Metuh and other liars have repeated this empty claim. I urge Nairalanders to go and inspect the PDP manifesto and the APC manifesto to see they are not at all similar!!!

We have to start eschewing intellectual laziness. I say this with all respect to fellow Nairalanders yet with the understanding that intellectual laziness and lack of application is what keeps crooks and mercenaries like Okupe, Maku, Abati et al in 'food' to the detriment of Nigeria. They open their mouth to say the most ludicrous things and expect our apathy for reading and research to do the remaining work for them which revolves around their effort of deceiving a whole Nation to keep the 'gravy train' moving for the PDP.

The APC, as one example, promises social welfare for vulnerable and distressed Nigerians. Where is that in the PDP manifesto? The duty of educating others fall upon those who are themselves educated, to begin with, and able to lead by example in the war against illiteracy and ignorance. We have educated agents of misinformation like Okupe, Abati et al who will win if we do not counter them with factually established truth.

When we embrace laziness, then we allow the Okupes of the world to deceive others. The APC manifesto is far superior to that of the PDP. I have shown both here before and will not do it again yet I would advise those who do not wish to comment ignorantly to go and view the available summary of both manifestos to know the PDP is simply full of ridiculously shameless conmen and unrepentant fraudsters.
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Jyde89: 11:22am On Aug 27, 2013
see shameless man wey dey abuse another person, wetin ur mumu P "d" pee take dia yeye man-infestor do.
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by dabossman(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2013
What is Doyin Okupe going on about? Where is the plagiarism? Is it not the same thing that politicians have been promising us for the past 30 years?

I will give you light, water, good roads, better health care, improved education, diversified economy, blah, blah, blah...

Only when you fix these basics can we truly have manifestos that are different in ideology and electoral promises.
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2013
BADNEAT: He is a very foolish fellow. ..manifesto is never an issue. .implementing it is

And how has the APC control states implemented the said manifestos in their states while in different parties, ACN,CPC and ANPP? Talk..talk and more talk is the hallmark of this party APC
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by mathskill: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2013
If you can't implement your manifesto for over 14 year's that PDP has been in power i guess its ok if APC can
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Reptyle(m): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
This Okupe is one of the most repugnant politicians in this country. He is joined on my list by the likes of Femi Fani-Kayode and Ojo Maduekwe. He speaks like a child, making a joke of every situation.

I do not understand how GEJ can continue to retain such a man on his media team. Everything about the fellow reeks bad press!!! SMH.
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Keneeby(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
DESMOND IME: Manifesto my foot.PDP or millipede,whatever they called themselves are shameful people as APC is a shameless party.For 14 yrs of their existance,what development have they brought in Nigeria? Except of their corrupt leaders and corrupt practises.

My guy, if you say nigeria have not witness any development you are lying. We have to encourage our leaders to do more. If you hapen to be in govt you will also corrupt. Corruption is nt our problem but lack of truth and commitment is our problem.
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by BabaO2: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
oxford: i agree intoto with okupe, apc manifesto na 'copy and paste'
we know their real manifesto and it include

1. School fees hike #lasu
2. Toll fares on all federal and state roads
3. Deportation of all nigerian back to state of origin
4. Enlarging tinubu empire
5. Imposition democracy
6. Funding and supporting boko haram.
7. Turning nigeria to an islamic country
7. Spending 1.2b on each gov's son wedding
8. Replacing firs with tinubu tax collecting firm
9. Spending 26b on each bridge nationwide
10. Propagation of falsehood
You are a kindergarten, Is PDD Govt not collecting toll on airport Ikeja road .. ?
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by deebrain(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
a black man is calling another black man "black". Funny.

(hisses and goes back to his work)angry
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by desgiezd(m): 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
A colleague of mine once said that a big head without brains is just an unncessary burden to the neck. Taking a good look at the size of Okupe's head vis-a-vis the senseless things that he says, I think that colleague of mine must be refering to Okupe back then.

1 Like

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Wsdm: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ok, are you the spokes man of the PDP?
IT seems everyone in that party does not even know the limit of their work.
Do we all know that what ever this man and Abati says is as if Jonathan himself is talking. If that is the case, Jonathan and Suntai of Taraba are both at the same level of thinking.
Just show us some good level of governance and you are there.
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by dokunbam(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
Shame on you, PDP
Someone else is doing your job for u
It shows how incompetent you are
Awon oniranu

1 Like

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Gbawe: 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
desgiezd: A colleague of mine once said that a big head without brains is just an unncessary burden to the neck. Taking a good look at the size of Okupe's head vis-a-vis the senseless things that he says, I think that colleague of mine must be refering to Okupe back then.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Phikom(m): 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
Okupe should learn how to kip quiet...
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by omenka(m): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
"We have looked forward to them
coming out with something more superior than
that of the PDP which is now 13 years old but
sadly, they have nothing new to offer,” he said.
“In this day and age, no political party can deceive
Nigerians by their bogus manifesto which has no
bearing to national development. The electorates
have become wiser than we think.”

This is my problem with these brainless dolts that represent the killer party!! Whenever they open their mouth to speak, they don't hesitate to stick their feet right into it!

You said the APC plagiarised the PDP manifesto which is THIRTEEN YEARS OLD!!! Now, isn't this a direct indictment of the killer party?? How much of what they promised since thirteen years ago have so far been delivered?? Nigerians, you see what we mean when we say the killer party can not and will never deliver any goodies to the pupulace?

And he goes on to say "the electorates have become wiser then we think". Sure, they have become much much wiser then you and your fellow band of thieves can ever imagine, and see through all your lies, deciet, and schemes to brainwash them into believing 16 is greater than 19 or 5 is greater then 2/3 of 31!

And you Okupe should shut it already!! Go and repay the Benue state govt the money you stole from them for receiving mobilization for a contract you never executed or had plans to execute!

PDP lately started sounding like an opposition party. I guess they are prepping for their eventual and ineluctable religation to the back seat come 2015!!

God bless APC!!
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by holuwarlay08(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
se na this foolish man okupe go they talk us Nigerian say na fish they inside sandee thief them
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by eio2013: 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
Who told u?
APC has nothing to offer us but deceit. Its obvious here in Lagos. What have they done to influence our lives positvely here in ther HQ - Lagos?

chi 3280: What PDP cannot do, APC will do better. Okupe should be happy that APC wants To do what they cannot achieve despite being in power more than a decade. Isn't that amazing?
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by eio2013: 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
No way. Okupe must talk. He has shut up Lie Lie Mohammed.
Thumbs up Okupe. Great job. Welldone.

Phikom: Okupe should learn how to kip quiet...
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by fasbat(m): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Dee60: 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
The man has continued to fit the description given him. He is yet to say anything inspiring!

Okupe belongs to the old school. I wont be surprised if he begs to join APC in 2015!

Anyway, he has said that they should not call him Okupe if APC survives one year. NL people, please start looking for a new name to call this man.

GEJ should just realize he has surrounded himself with his own enemies. In fact, it is virtually too late to change things. GEJ cannot even come second if a presidential election happens today.
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by ibrokola(m): 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
Did PDP implement the Manifesto? So why are they now crying that someone wants to implement it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture: Beauty (Igbo) And The Beast (afonja) / We Have Issued Preliminary Impact Assessment For Lagos-Calabar Expressway / History Of Revenue Allocation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.