Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” (9213 Views)

OKUPE: APC May Fail, PDP Not An Alternative / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters" / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party “they Are Bunch Of Looters” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by buoye1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
Oku ipe.....(oku igbe)bloody illitrate
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by emorse(m): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
gaburiel:

Is he trying to say both PDP and APC's manifesto has no bearing to national development?

I wonder o. I was begining to think no one else spotted this.
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by locdog(m): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
oxford: i agree intoto with okupe, apc manifesto na 'copy and paste'
we know their real manifesto and it include

1. School fees hike #lasu
2. Toll fares on all federal and state roads
3. Deportation of all nigerian back to state of origin
4. Enlarging tinubu empire
5. Imposition democracy
6. Funding and supporting boko haram.
7. Turning nigeria to an islamic country
7. Spending 1.2b on each gov's son wedding
8. Replacing firs with tinubu tax collecting firm
9. Spending 26b on each bridge nationwide
10. Propagation of falsehood

guy much are they paying per month nd can I apply for gej lapdog cos I need job oo
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Sattie: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
I just read on NL that APC is considering SouthEast for VP come 2015 and my question is,

What is wrong with APC zoning the Presidency to the SouthEast and VP to SouthWest, then Senate Pres. to the North Why shifting power to the north again? They have ruled us several time with no result in their geo-political zones (NE,NC,NW).

Let the Igbos file in a credible candidate now. Or else, APC will require a pain relief tablet in the East and not a political party because we ll not vote APC in SouthEast.
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by adexpa(m): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
either pdp or apc has gud manifesto or not dats just a capital rubbish bcus manifestos in nigeria has turn to a way of throwin dust on citizen faces.to me new party or old one is not d issue but gud n God fearin leaders wic could come frm any of d parties,therent any assurance dat dis nw party will also lead us well bcus des ppl r all politicain,gud for notin,pucket full seekers.may d lord save us from d fools.
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Koolmexxi(m): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2013
Will someone plsss ask dat man to shut up already...!!!
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by olivertwist: 10:40am On Aug 28, 2013
grin grin grin This man is really shameless. Okay, assuming APC copied PDP's manisfesto, doesn't that mean their (PDP) manifesto has not been implemented for the past 13years they've been in power.

They (PDP) promise stable security not knowing that, they meant Bokoharam, stable power means epileptic electricity, employment means high increase of youth unemloyment, war against corruption means pardon for Alams & national honour, increase food production means hunger for children, good quality education means ASUU strike, good health means every Nigerian will be able to travel to Germany like Madam PEJ for treatment etc etc
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Mogidi: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
Gbawe: I urge Nairalanders to go and inspect the PDP manifesto and the APC manifesto to see they are not at all similar!!!

Bros I know you were part of those that downloaded this manifesto, next time try to be original.
Apart from sourcing your presidential candidates you've now gone the whole hog of plagiarizing PDP manifesto..
Don't let anyone see you with this "manifesto".
[size=15pt]
Any Nigerian seen with a copy of this APC manifesto should expect to be charged with handling stolen goods/intellectual property.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! / Fayose Kickstarts Payment Of #10m Revolving Loan To Tailors (photos) / Benue State Governor, Ortom Congratulates Atiku As He Clocks 72

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.