Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) (55478 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by tpia5: 12:09am On Aug 29, 2013
Eyin men, stop dressing like these your role models in celebrity circuit, for goodness sake put on suits, shirts and ties (and native) so the ladies can be attracted to you.

Nobody is going to run after a singlet wearing buppy for long after the first one or two booty calls.

Make una up una game so girls can admire you in addition to their pastors and ministers.

All these una tatoos ( on a black man!!!!!) earrings, squinty or wide open eyes, aint really cracking the code. Exude an aura of confidence and act like you have values, stop leaving the hapless pastors to carry this load alone nah?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by InHim4Him(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
Without taking sides, some of the comments I have read show that some of the commentators are more in dangerdanger than the MAN they are trying to castigate. Remember, he is still a MAN with all the implications.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by papagiddy(m): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
beautiful wife but her husband is not satisfied aaaaaahhh??
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by pahsolow: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
MY VERDICT
(Ese Walter vs. Pst. Biodun@COZA)
I have actually taken time to go through all the different stories and views about the Ese Walter vs. Pst. Biodun (@COZA) case and I only but wonder what we seem to have gotten ourselves. Let me be clear about this, I have not written this piece as a show of solidarity to any of the warring parties if indeed there are any. I would also say that for every thing, word or/and allegation that has been made vivid all this while is just a clear sign of rapt misunderstanding and a show of lack of total understanding. That's what I think...
Now, let's do a little mind reading. For those on the Ese Walter camp, Pst. Biodun is just as guilty as the word goes and should just be declared a convict of the highest order. And for all faithful COZA(ITES), Ese Walter is 'evil' and will surely not escape judgement. Good? bad? Maybe, but it's sure to get better or worse. How? You might want to ask...
I have never met with, interacted with or even seen Pst. Biodun or Ese Walter in all my life though I hope to one day meet with the former and that would definitely be because I want to know him as a person and learn from a man of excellence. I have obviously been to his church on several occasions but that has unfortunately always been in his absence. And despite his absence, I had always practically experienced the presence of God and had a feel of what divine excellence is. I have never stopped to wonder what it would be like when I attend a service in the church with him in attendance. This goes to show what I have always believed in...."the church is more than just a person, the founder inclusive". I have also heard of many wonderful things about Pst. Biodun from colleagues and even family members and I just had to conclude like I do for every publicly talked about and widely celebrated personality, that he is someone I should indeed meet. And despite all of what is going on, that desire to meet with him has not waned or increased a bit, it's just the same.
Like everyone else, I don't know what transpired between Pst. Biodun and Ese Walter and I don't think I would want to know because am not sure of what to hear or believe. But one thing I know is this: the truth will always prevail. That's the most dependable witness to every issue after our conscience.
I have never failed to look at every man of God with two set of eyes and that has made me see every man of God whether real or fake in two forms; as an anointed person and as a mere man. The former being his/her ability to command God's presence, power, grace and the ability to live a life devoid of sin (absolutely rare). The latter being his/her nature as a mortal that is often characterized by the weakness of the flesh and their ability to make mistakes as all humans. This perspective has made me better relate with them, understand them, and pray for them the more. You might want to try that too...
Almost everyone would be wondering why Pst. Biodun is yet to make a public statement in regards to the very disturbing allegations on himself and the church but I think I know why he's yet to (and may not) deny or own up to the crime labeled on/against him. The reason being that a reply (positive or negative) from him would only succeed in 'raising more dust' on the issue and would eventually degenerate into a word vs. word battle. Simply put, a reply from Pst. Biodun or COZA would certainly produce more comments from Ese or the Nigerian press and a reply from him to their questions/comments would necessitate more questions/comments and on and on it would go. If that is what it is, then I personally share the same argument because I know what such media distractions can cause to the tasking work of the ministry. Moreover, the devil would only enjoy such a scenario that is sure not to bring any good.
However, I would still have loved to ask Pst. Biodun some questions such as:
1. Did you do any of what you are being accused of?
2. If yes, what steps have you taken to rectify it with God?
3. If no, what have you done to rectify the issue?
The above questions are not intended to make him answer to anyone but to himself.
Also, as a word of advice to Pst. Biodun, I would say these:
1. You are like a city set on a hill that cannot be hidden. Every action of yours counts and would certainly impact on people one way or the other.
2. As much as you can, always be a positive role model considering your status and calling (1 Thess. 5:22).
3. Always consider the aftermath of any of your actions. This will certainly guide you to always be a light.
4. You always have God to clear any storm, this one inclusive (1 Thess. 5:24).
5. The church is marching forward and the gates of hell can never prevail against it. As much as you can, always put the church first and even in the midst of all these happenings, do your very best to keep the church intact and going.
I read a report online on 15/09/2013 that Pst. Biodun and COZA are detailing a reply. Please make it honest, comprehensive and timely.
Enough said about Pst. Biodun. Now to the amiable Ese Walter...
Like I said earlier on, I have never met with, interacted with or ever seen Ese Walter. However, I admire her strength, courage and sheer determination to air the truth no matter whose ox is gored. This been that she was tired of suffering in silence and having to bear the seeming brunt of an act between two people. Clearly understood. I also admire her because of her knowledge of the bible which informed her choice of words in her revelations and especially as evident in her last article in which she tried to put an end to the whole issue.
When I first read her blog on the issue, I was shocked considering the person being accused and was ready to spit fire and brimstone on her head but on a second thought I had to calm own and relive her experience as though it was my sister who was involved. Assuming she is honest, I indeed felt her pain and the burden of having had to carry it for such a long time especially when I considered the possibility of it being true, even as I know that no one was devoid of or incapable of an error.
Let me say this, a similar issue like this involving any other person would certainly have been treated lightly but since it involves a revered man of God, it has become a big issue and a juicy one. And for such, I have always recommended caution given its edgy nature. I have a strong passion for justice and as such I sincerely frown at any form of abuse whether intentional or in a "use and dump" way like Ese did say. In all sincerity, I feel her pain and would require that she gets her full dose of justice.
However, just like I have always said and would always say, there are better ways to resolve an issue than make it worse especially when such an issue is sensitive enough to mar a lot of other related things.
Firstly, this issue was never meant to be public considering what has now become of it. Gone are the good days when one would readily say that a problem shared is half solved. Today, a problem shared becomes a trending topic on every social format and platform. It's on this premise that I feel the issue shouldn't have gone public in the first place but should have been handled in other better ways.
Secondly, I feel Ese should have thought about the impact her revelation (whether true or false) would have on the church. No one person is bigger than the church. Pst. Biodun is just a caretaker of COZA. God owns every church. Any harm to the church is to God because heaven and earth will pass away (men, women and pastors inclusive), but the word of God which is the live wire of the church will always abound. If she had thought this carefully, maybe no one would have heard of it and God who is neither asleep nor blind to all our activities will certainly give her respite and avenge her case (if she's honest). Well, I think she has since realized this judging from her atoning statements to the 'church' in her last blog article.
Thirdly, even as it is, the deed has been done (the issue of whether or not he did the act, the accusation), what remains is for a solution so as to forestall any future occurrence. If that is the case even as it were, this issue should be handled by christian authorities who would better provide a solution to it than have the issue left in the hands of the media, press or every tom, dick and harry, including even the most morally depraved persons. You know what will be of such a situation. Divergent and sometimes unrealistic views that would end up not solving the issue but would rather aggravate it and give it untold dimensions. She did mention in her last blog article on this issue that she has a documented evidence which she has given to a respected man of God. That's good but would it not rather have been best if you had initially done that before going public? It reminds me of the popular saying "medicine after death". No sarcasm intended.
Even the bible recommends that all things be done decently and in order.
I would also have loved to ask Ese Walter some questions such as:
1. Are you sure of your allegations?
2. Are you aware of the consequences if your allegations are false?
3. Do you know the full impact of your revelations on yourself, Pst. Biodun, COZA, and the entire christendom?
4. If yes (2), how have you handled it or intend to handle all of it in all sincerity and fear of God?
5. If no to (1), how do you intend to rectify it?
The above questions are not intended to make her answer to anyone but to herself.
Also, as a word of advice to Ese Walter, I would say these:
1. God is bigger than everything or issue and can very well handle anything. Don't make Him your last resort but your very first. In this case, if your allegations are true, seek God on the matter and let him heal your wounds and help you move on.
2. There are better ways to handle sensitive issues even as recommended by the bible. "...take it to the ELDERS of the church". You remember?
3. Even when all your efforts to reach with certain persons in the church to unburden yourself seemed not to yield results, I think you could still have patiently prayed about it or leave it in the hands of God. He alone can handle it and give you the desired peace of mind because what you have now is hardly peace, not with the media distractions and the verbal uproar everywhere.
4. You don't owe any one apology but to God and the church if your allegations are true. However, you owe your conscience' COZA and Pst. Biodun all the apologies you can if your allegations are false.
5. In your personal stead, seek ways to douse all the tension caused by your revelation and like you did say, avoid any statement or actions that will aggravate rather than calm the issue, with or without any response form Pst. Biodun or COZA.
And to the Nigerian people, let's learn to celebrate good news than bad news. Let every issue serve as a medium to make good and better the society than to be a yardstick for condemnation. No one is perfect, even YOU! A part of Ese would frown at the way Nigerians have handled the issue. That is certainly not fair on her because rather than help her with it, it would create more unrest and pressure on her. Come to think of it, where on earth is that popular legal dictum which says "everyone is perceived innocent until proven guilty"? Or is it because it's a pastor who is involved? Well, (if the allegations are true) at least he's a pastor (a fallible man) and not God (the infallible One).
God will help us all as we daily seek to live our lives in reverence to God and in all good faith and conscience. I pray that this issue will end up creating in us all the desire to live better lives and to always know that God is still God. And don't forget, JESUS is coming soon. Repent if you are yet to. GOD bless all of us.
I'm done! I know so many may want to nail me for all or some of what I have said but please do not, for our sake. It's a personal and reasonable view.
I rest my case!

Solomon C. Chinedu
(realdirect.info@gmail.com, pizinspic@yahoo.com)
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by joseph1013: 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
Oh boy, this last poster get time o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. / Pastor Chris And Sinach At Sharon Oyakhilome's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.