Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) (55475 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by fyneboi79(m): 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
This is just an appearance.Never can tell what's inside grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
If na true, the pastor fall hands and not apologizing makes me doubt whether he should be pardoned or sympathized with. The lady should find a good lawyer and drag him to court if he continue to play aloof

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Caracta(f): 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
bigass: I'm very sure they slept with themselves before getting maRried. That's for sure! Bunch of fornicators and adulterers. Awon Olosi oloriburuku. Imagine one fool still saying proudly COZA!!!!

Chief Judge, take it easy. Don't wound yourself o. Oya drink water. Nansense and ingredient! cool

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by ladygogo: 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
Picture perfect couple. Conmen. The church is their business. It is a sole proprietorship/Partnership. COZA LLP.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by mistybravo(m): 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
Cool Kizzy:

girls are like fruits, some are peach, apple while others are pineapple. the problem is with we men, we don't want just one fruit. we love fruit salad.
Sily boy grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by omenka(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
Tgirl4real:

It's the work of the devil. lipsrsealed

Dayummmmm! grin

Please I've come across this "dayumm" word several tyms but I don't know its meaning... Cld u tell me please?

PS: I don't need to hear the pastor's side of the story! That nigga is as guilty as they come. It is the new rave in penticostal churches. The elders are doing it, so are the deacons, pastors, senior pastors, GOs, chior masters, and leaders of various workers units.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
omenka:

Please I've come across this "dayumm" word several tyms but I don't know its meaning... Cld u tell me please?

PS: I don't need to hear the pastor's side of the story! That nigga is as guilty as they come. It is the new rave in penticostal churches. The elders are doing it, so are the deacons, pastors, senior pastors, GOs, chior masters, and leaders of various workers units.

grin grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by perowat: 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
bigass: I'm very sure they slept with themselves before getting maRried. That's for sure! Bunch of fornicators and adulterers. Awon Olosi oloriburuku. Imagine one fool still saying proudly COZA!!!!
two wrongs will never make a right. Don't evoke the wrath of God
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by kaposky(f): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
Good looks about them.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
So this beautiful woman was the pastor referring to as 'cold fish'!!! , May God forgive you pastor.

sad
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
Burger01: So this beautiful woman was the pastor referring to as 'cold fish' , May God forgive you pastor.

sad

Not all beautiful women can do that thing na...
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
JideTheBlogger:

She fit fine and fit no sabi do na.,.

Awwww Jeezz. No be me talk am o..
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by sage2(m): 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
Does this answer the question of whether he ffuckked miss Walter or not?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
sage_: Does this answer the question of whether he ffuckked miss Walter or not?

SSCE Question.

sad
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
Loking at his wifes face....

I can now understand why he porked that Ese Girl..

#I would have done the same if I was married to her..
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Jcob(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
Men don't cheat because they have a ugly/beautiful wives at home. They do because they just must do it!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
JideTheBlogger:

Not all beautiful women can do that thing na...

Agreed. But then he could've have taught her better ways of 'doing' it! I mean expose her to his fantasy and encourage her.. Damn. Pastor just wanna sow his freaking 'pastoral' oats.

sad
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by adexpa(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
Damojo: OP, *in DBanj's voice...If u know what I know, u go like me oh*

It takes the grace of God not to commit adultery oh. How do u want to classify Obaro Ibru that married the most beautiful woman I have seen but still goes to SA regularly to organize gay parties. Life is complicated, cope with it or die of worries!
sincerely urs,its only God dat can hold one not to fall victim of all dis ongoing pastorial films here n dere,it take his grace for pastors to be able to fight dis great hillarious fight.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by bubadaniel13: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
All i can say is, let us not be quick to judge, only God judges..
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by ayanphe: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
Irrespecive!tink b4 u talk esp wn it comes 2 tinz of d spirit.Don't b hasty 2 judge.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by ogaju007(m): 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
even this pastor knows variety is the spice of life ... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by passionate88: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
See fine wife wey man of God get, him come dey talk rubbish against her say she dey empty upstairs. Chai because of toto man of God misyarn. No b bottom power again o, na toto power
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by mencade5(m): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
*keke drop me here*

in obama's voice: driver abeg give me my N20 change.

Back to topic: in campus fellowship, church brothers are 4cking church sisters, in choir, choir leaders 4cking female choristers, male choristers 4cking female choristers, male choristers 4cking female church members, fellowship heads dragging with other unit leaders to friend a paticular sister. Ushers are looking and sighting females members entering the church with big nyash, plotting and successfully banging their nyash, female church members visit church brothers at home in closed doors and the next day falls under pretence of anointing, song leader 4cked the previous night before taking praise and worship the next day, pastors 4cking female members at will, when she becomes pregnant, they will organized sharp sharp wedding and he continues his ministry, church/fellowship positions are given according to how pretty, handsome, (sex appeal) and well dressed you are even if u re not fit. They choose these ones and claim that God chose (liars). The church is now a place for latest gossips, gists, showy of cars, its even easier to get a lady for free 4ck in church than in hotels.

Kai, no wonder the road to heaven is very narrow.

Fatoyinbo don 4ck and thats the truth, let him be brought to book . Period! Anybody wey say let God be the judge na thunder go fire am.

The church is so unclean even Jesus Christ is weeping for it.

Mtscheeeeeeeew!

*in obama's voice: driver take me out of here*

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
Maybe she hasn't got bedskills.

Then again,variety is the spice of life.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
So na this kind sweetie you dey cheat on!!! thunder fayayuuuuuuuu
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by netbrilliance(m): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
[size=14pt]She is beautiful.....Mrs Pastor...Please stand firmly by your husband in these challenging days of his ministry...You will pull through victorously[/size]
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Faith2002: 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
tpia@:

madam, this energy you're using to hate on others, might be better spent hunting for a boyfriend abi na fiance?
End time don com ooo if its true hw can a man of God do dat forbidden act, see d beauty wife@ home hence he stil dey do yamayama outside, pst is not good enough ooo ask 4 forgivess frm ur creator.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by BrightCar: 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
PRAY FOR MEN OF GOD, THEY ALWAYS HUNTED LIKE MEAT BY THE SERPENT.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by ogaju007(m): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
BrightCar: PRAY FOR MEN OF GOD, THEY ALWAYS HUNTED LIKE MEAT BY THE SERPENT.

dumb

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by jpphilips(m): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
Olufhemy: She's got it all,
The SMILES......
The BEAUTY....
...If at all she's poor there,then train her!!!!

[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1273739_modele-fatoyinbo-2_jpg129bd05ce4915219b2ca65caeaef9bca[/img]

[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1273740_modele-fatoyinbo_jpgabbc12c8479980a8af6543185d8bf3da[/img]

[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1273741_pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-and-wife_jpgb73c78f8c3a99d6689ec5b827ed63016[/img]

She no reach naa, Ese package plus Bini bedmatics equals what i cannot decode

oodera.com/2013/08/27/meet-coza-pastor-bioduns-wife-pastor-mrs-modele-fatoyinbo-photos/
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by abbk000: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
"An erect Penis has no conscience"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. / Pastor Chris And Sinach At Sharon Oyakhilome's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.