Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) (55476 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by sagalord: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
He who has no sin let him cast the first stone!
If you know what many people who are commenting do in private.....you will cringe !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by ladygogo: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
netbrilliance: [size=14pt]She is beautiful.....Mrs Pastor...Please stand firmly by your husband in these challenging days of his ministry...You will pull through victorously[/size]

Before. Typical Nigerian woman. She will of course stand by her man. Where she wan go after 5 children? What makes you think she isnt privy to all whats happening? However, I believe nothing is impossible. She can leave him if she wants to if she has a conscience and a tinge of integrity left in her.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
Cool Kizzy:

girls are like fruits, some are peach, apple while others are pineapple. the problem is with we men, we don't want just one fruit. we love fruit salad.

best talk ever...ichago kwa anya...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by chillykelly86(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
What is the crux of the issue?
What do you want to be done?
I, for one, do not know what happened. But, assuming he did what he is being accused of and you are righteous enough to stand and condemn him, why not locate him and "cast the first stone"?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
Pls what is the meaning of COZA
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by mjizzie(m): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
;DPastor with swags
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by soderican(m): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
Confirm
zylla: Do you call this man a pastor? He looks like a SHOW MAN to me... undecided hmmm
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by veraobi: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
Imagin. Pestors are now superstars.
Their wife s na celebrity.
What abt me that is paying their bills by offering n tith?
Muguuuuu.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by hardbody: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
lady gogo: Picture perfect couple. Conmen. The church is their business. It is a sole proprietorship/Partnership. COZA LLP.

God bless you cutie. My exact feelings.

Meanwhile, the Ese Walter babe still got better swags abeg. You dont think the pastor is a learner or do you?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by veraobi: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
lady gogo:

Before. Typical Nigerian woman. She will of course stand by her man. Where she wan go after 5 children? What makes you think she isnt privy to all whats happening? However, I believe nothing is impossible. She can leave him if she wants to if she has a conscience and a tinge of integrity left in her.
how she go leave free offerin n tithe. Goat n chicken thanks giving. Muumy mummy. Everywhere.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by hardbody: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
ayanphe: Irrespecive!tink b4 u talk esp wn it comes 2 tinz of d spirit.Don't b hasty 2 judge.

Guy wake up. they have entranced you. this is why they keep committing heinous sins to the glory of the lord. I can not be fooled or hoodwinked, never.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by hardbody: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
veraobi: how she go leave free offerin n tithe. Goat n chicken thanks giving. Muumy mummy. Everywhere.

Babe u brutal ooo. But i damn agree with you on this one. Absolute tithing things corrupts absolutely. Ditto, mummy, goats and chickens. God help them because they need the help
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by hardbody: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
sagalord: He who has no sin let him cast the first stone!
If you know what many people who are commenting do in private.....you will cringe !!!!!

Guy sharrap. I know who i am that is why i am not holding myself out deceptively as a Man of God. If uaint got what it takes, dont claim it. Baastards all of them.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Dantedasz(m): 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
Men tend to be polygamous by 9ature. The desire to dominate andd conquer as many women as possible can not be suppressed,no matter the gazillions of years of civilisation.
A man could have a beauty queen at home as a wife ans still get down outside his home with the dirtiest,ugliest,illiterate girl. It just happens and science and philosophy can not explain it.
A man can eat in the swank,five star restaurant all the time,but one day he is gonna want to eat in a bukka.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by crowntoro(f): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
so? I shud hug transformer or wat?..mstcheeeew
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by amAZEing: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
Guys l want to sell my Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 and Buy a Tecno N3 Android Föne? I need Advice pls.

Lest l 4get, my Hummer and Lexus Jeeps are up 4 sale since am planning to get a Datsun and Volkswaggen Bettle. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by AaronSmith1980: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
Olufhemy: She's got it all,
The SMILES......
The BEAUTY....
...If at all she's poor there,then train her!!!!

[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1273739_modele-fatoyinbo-2_jpg129bd05ce4915219b2ca65caeaef9bca[/img]

[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1273740_modele-fatoyinbo_jpgabbc12c8479980a8af6543185d8bf3da[/img]

[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1273741_pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-and-wife_jpgb73c78f8c3a99d6689ec5b827ed63016[/img]

oodera.com/2013/08/27/meet-coza-pastor-bioduns-wife-pastor-mrs-modele-fatoyinbo-photos/
She's a truely beautiful woman! A bit chubby but also sensual! Hmmmm, pastor, pastor, pastor! But don't you know you have what most men desire?!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by jaytee01(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
:PHmmmm....konji no be respecter of persons oo.E no matter say ur wife too fine
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
sagalord: He who has no sin let him cast the first stone!
Guy! Sharrap abeg. I be pastor? Are pastors supposed to 'sin' @ random? I thought pastors are to be like Jesus? Why be a pastor if you knew you wouldn't take ur eyes off women.. Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Nani66: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
Someone famous once said, show me a Beautiful woman and I'd show you a man that's tired of F**king her! #Fact

Although that isn't a reason for men 2 misbehave. At least a little self discipline from time 2 time wouldn't harm!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Olufhemy(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
I appreciate all for their comments,but the truth about the whole thing is dat nigerians "worship" their pastors who are prone to "fall".
Equally,most of dis pastors are pastors in a bid to keep body & soul together.
I read an article in the nation newspaper of sunday,& equally online,wen a nigerian pastor in USA,said the system is different over there,as wen they even see their pastor,they simnply say "hi" and move on,but in 9ja,they knell down even in d market place.wen they make posters,its Daddy(and mummy) G.O.
Finally,I would say,let us worship God in spirit and in truth remembering dat even dis pastors are not any better (or is any1 denying dat?).In the book of matthew,Jesus told his disciples "happy d servant whom d master meets at his post". His disciples replied what about we lord, but he made it clear dat not all who call him lord lord would make it into the kingdom of God".
Thanks and God bless our Faith.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by lastpage: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
nerodenero: When the third leg is out of control, the result is always a disaster.

T'ogiri o ba lanu, alangba ko'lewo ibe! (if the wall does not develop cracks, the lizard will never be able to crawl inside) wink wink
E be like say "this Pot" don loose im cover? .... Or may some women just cant "keep the lid on"!

As far as l can see, the pastor did not rape her now?
It was sezx between two conscenting adults... until one of them thought it was "glamorous" to wash such dirty linen in public!

Though l must add, like all these fake MOGS, this Pastor fall our hand no be small!
If you must chop "away", l expect say you go go better place, find correct bush meat, no be dis kain dry Bonga fish you go come dey chew! angry angry cry cry

Persin get better wife for house still dey follow Agracha! shocked shocked
Or is 'Madam' underperforming under the "anointing"! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by bokohalal(m): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
Fat Oyinbo!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by SANdos: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
Shuoooooo!!!!!Who post this thing na very yeye person. your dogmatism, spiritual and physical blindness is phenomenal. Do u have to paste her pix to prove anything? shuo! na wa for some people o! Can't u bleeping deal with issues? since when did having a beautiful spouse prevented one from cheating? Make una just leave everything for Baba God no be all these una desperation. shocked
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by SANdos: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
Na rape?
Nemeka: If na true, the pastor fall hands and not apologizing makes me doubt whether he should be pardoned or sympathized with. The lady should find a good lawyer and drag him to court if he continue to play aloof

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by CoolKizzy(m): 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
patmaine:

best talk ever...ichago kwa anya...

nwanne itinye isi n'ogbe m, ana akpo ya achicha. .
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by vipers: 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
they should bring d pst wife let me sleep with her just as her husband slept with the prostitute lets c if the pst will be happy
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by SANdos: 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
why u de call her prostitute? na e be say every yet-to-be-married woman na prostitute?
vipers: they should bring d pst wife let me sleep with her just as her husband slept with the prostitute lets c if the pst will be happy
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by namis007: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
Well I just pity the wife In all this. Poor woman, she is sufferin for her husbands indescretion
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
Olufhemy: She's got it all,
The SMILES......
The BEAUTY....
...If at all she's poor there,then train her!!!!
/

This is in very poor taste
Posting her pictures here
Please leave his wife and mother of children out of this
Will you!!
Shame on all of you

[size=18pt]Eediots[/size]
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by FOLLEY20(m): 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
With what I can see on dis picture, is dis man really a pastor?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by gbishop: 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
papa giddy:

pst biodun fi yan si ile o wan da oka lamun ni ita meaning " pst bodun have ponded yam at home, yet he kept disturbing amala out side"
maybe she doesn't suck, 69 and etc. Only missionary style.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. / Pastor Chris And Sinach At Sharon Oyakhilome's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.