Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,966 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS (37687 Views)

Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. / Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft / Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Sidajili: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
Any Nairalander out there building and flying RC rotary or fixed wing Aircraft models of any scale? Lets discuss and get this thread going.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by bigtt76(f): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
Nice one. Built this yourself? I've always been fascinated by these radio controlled planes and would love to partake. I'm currently based in Ghana. How do one start ....as in cost of acquisition etc. Been trying my hands on various android apps though. Love to hear from you.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by rodeo0070(m): 11:11am On Aug 28, 2013
THUMBS UP. Keep up the good work. This will be useful in combating Boko Haram and its offspring. grin grin grin wink

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by crystalballs: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
great
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by 190theclown: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
grin grin

ASUU has now made grown men play with Toy planes grin grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Okijajuju1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hmmmm....

Those things look suspect..

How did you build that body?!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by iterator25: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
Nice
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
Thumbs up, how long did it take you to build what you have so far?
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by FoxyFlow(m): 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
Okija_juju: Hmmmm....

The same question I have been wanting to ask grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by iterator25: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
Okija_juju: Hmmmm....

e mould am with clay.. ode

28 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by kcreal(f): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
You built these?
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by YoshiMaster: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
iterator25: e mould am with clay.. ode

Hahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by 4reigningqueen: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
good
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Gifted4all(m): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
Good such post should come to front page rather than seeing useless stories making it to FP.
am proud that this guy is one of our own bro pls kip d gud work going very soon u will b one of d world great scientist

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by oluebubesyd(m): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
Did you really build that thing? Looks too smooth and curvy undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Airforce1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mtchew....

Something that even a nursery school pupil can build.

Just wasted my MB clicking on dis thread.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by YoshiMaster: 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
oluebubesyd: Did you really build that thing? Looks too smooth and curvy

I have a friend that built his own Quad Copter, he also designed the control system algorithm to stabilize and fly it. Men I tell you we have great people of Nigerian descent.

He also said he wanted to use it to spy on girls, lol, but the guy is a hardcore electronics engineer.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by alphaconde(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
Are these not drones?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by FilesUpdator(f): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hmm..
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by CaptJHMiller: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
its amazing how people think when they do not have knowledge of things.

Go to youtube and type in the search box 'RC Planes'

RC planes are built by companies and then retailed to customers,all you have to do is take the pieces from the box and assemble them.

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
Why didn't you take a picture of it flying? The body is nice btw.
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Ymodulus: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
oluebubesyd: Did you really build that thing? Looks too smooth and curvy undecided
[size=13pt]And you believe he built it? bro pls don't be deceived he bought the toys from a toy shop. You can get a lot in Washington. i can even get you some toys shop addresses.

@Poster pls come out clean and tell your fellow Nigerians than you never built that[/size]
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by komek(m): 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
FUnny
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by oduason: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
Airforce1: Mtchew....

Something that even a nursery school pupil can build.

Just wasted my MB clicking on dis thread.
Then why didnt u build it when u were in primary school fool:/:/:/

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Okijajuju1(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2013

This is an exact model rc plane exactly like yours with the same 'ULTRALIGHTNING' writing as one of your model planes..

So again sir!! How did you build those model planes?!

Or na assemble you mean?!

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by everyday: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
Show me a picture of it flying then i will believe you
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
lmao....and Plasticine
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by iamswizz(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by YoshiMaster: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

This is a model plane with the same 'ULTRALIGHTNING' writing as one of your model planes..

So again sir!! How did you build those model planes?![/b]

Hmmmm, Mr. Holmes has effectively burst the OPs bubble by my estimation.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Airforce1(m): 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
odua son: Then why didnt u build it when u were in primary school fool:/:/:/

Back to sender ..
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
PEOPLE'S COMPREHENSION SKILLS ON HERE IS SIMPLY AMAZING. I DID NOT READ ANYWHERE IN THE OP'S POST WHERE HE EXPLICITLY STATES HE BUILT THOSE MODELS. DUMMIES, SEMI ILLITERATES, AND UNINTELLIGENT CRETINS HERE ALREADY MAKING ASSUMPTIONS ONLY BASED ON THE PICTURE!!!

18 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
Wow! Still cant believe sha. These planes have a perfect body finish and painting.

I need more "assembling" photos please.

My opinion!
# spits on any1 who dares to spew sh*t!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) / Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing / Picture : Male And Female Civet Cat Killed At The Back Of My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.