Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (165531 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by akposking(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
talktimi: forget about her relationship status, how much you go pay ?
1naira, that all i got. But maybe if i confirm the phone number i would pay $50,000 dollar she is worth more than the world to me. Pls don'nt play gimmicks with me am serious have u got her number.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by jethrodave(m): 8:07am On Dec 30, 2013
HOTTEST STORIES YOU MUSTN'T MISS THIS MORNING
At Last, Police Clarifies The Flying Object In Ibadan... read at http://naijasharpnews.com/?p=1494
Boko Haram Responds To Military Shake-up, Kills 8 In Sunday's Attack... Read at http://naijasharpnews.com/?p=1490
Confab- Elechi Makes U-turn, Says, I Am Only Against Canvassing For Zonal Representation... Read at http://naijasharpnews.com/?p=1486
Iheanacho In Jeorpady | Naija Sharp News... http://naijasharpnews.com/?p=1497
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Alexgeneration(m): 10:13am On Jan 01, 2014
Am ALEX (online & offline), am a progress but I don't do APC. I embrace the mixed economy settings. Larger is my deal when hitting the bar. Abia is my home,portharcourt is my residence. I love the pretty ladies .
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
akposking: I greet the house, Somebody should help me with berem phone number is she married.
Do you love her?? If YES, go to "meeting up zone's section" and do the needful, that's all I can say for now.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Lilimax(f): 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
akposking: I greet the house, Somebody should help me with berem phone number is she married.
which kain question be that?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year guys
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Garrithe1st: 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mondisweets: Happy new year guys

Same to you my love.

cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Garrithe1st: 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
Lilimax: stop this nah. grin

Why na?

angry angry

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Lilimax(f): 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mondisweets: Happy new year guys
Happy New year dear. It's gonna be a great year in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
Garri the 1st:

Same to you my love.

cool
thank u dear

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Lilimax(f): 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
Garri the 1st:

Why na?

angry angry
except you're the same person as Berem, she may not like it smiley
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Garrithe1st: 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
Lilimax: except you're the same person as Berem, she may not like it smiley

I am her Personal Assistant and got clearance from her to share that info.

Thanks.

cool

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Lilimax(f): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
Garri the 1st:

I am her Personal Assistant and got clearance from her to share that info.

Thanks.

cool
FIXED! Happy new year.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Garrithe1st: 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
Lilimax: FIXED! Happy new year.

Same to you.

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
Lilimax: FIXED! Happy new year.
Happy new year lilimaxxxx! Op u good? Ows ur dota?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by akposking(m): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2014
donphilopus: Do you love her?? If YES, go to "meeting up zone's section" and do the needful, that's all I can say for now.

Ok, thanks i have seen her BBM pin in her profile, make i do the needful.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2014
akposking:
Ok, thanks i have seen her BBM pin in her profile, make i do the needful.
Ok ooo! Be alerting us on the develpoment sha.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by SoftNewton: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
What is politics when our leader have a selfish interest for their self benefit.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by SoftNewton: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
[color=#990000][/color][sub][/sub][email][/email]
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by MRL1MPoPoTM: 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
*hurls*
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 05, 2014
was reading dz story on punch dz moni saying Former military Head of State, Gen.
Muhammadu Buhari ; Rivers State
Governor Rotimi Amaechi; a former
Osun State Governor and Interim
Chairman of the All Progressives
Congress, Bisi Akande; and a former
Minister of the Federal Capital Territory,
Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, have accused
President Goodluck Jonathan of being
after their lives. is Johnny too desperate dat in wan rilly snipe dz guy....nawa for Nigerians and awa funny act
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by MRL1MPoPoTM: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
^ I perused it too bt the claim stil seems dubitable without a proof
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by akorsson(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
Make cool cash from your dead or condemned inverter batteries and other heavy duty batteries. Contact padre tech on 08161195037or bbm on 758a9ed5. We shall come do the pick up anywhere u have them
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by akeemstunna(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
I want to beg u all to check out my blog daily for latest news around d world, including sports, gist, entertainment and more.....

Post your comment on posts and be rewarded by December, 3 of my most commenters will get 20k each, courtesy, my Uncle, Klint the drunk. Thank u..
See my profile here : https://www.blogger.com/profile/17794033507399135881
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by oskaaay(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
OAM4J: Ladies and Gentlemen of Politics section,

I welcome you to Politics chat room; tagged ‘The Beer Parlour’

Here you can discuss everything and anything including your beer parlour politics. Also this is a place to familiarize with ourselves.

By this we would not want to see your pleasantries, off topic/ personal discussions, flirtations, ‘yabis’, etc on the regular threads again, please do them here. The most we will accept is a post inviting a poster to join you on this thread.

Please introduce yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your political affiliation/orientation and order your favorite drink, peppersoup and suya (Soon as we employ barmen and waitresses)

Please note; whatever you do keep the rules: No personal and ethnic insults. That you broke the rules while drunk will not be an acceptable excuse, so drink responsibly.

Vacancies:
We need Barmen, Waiters and Waitresses
Salary: Expensive Garri and Groundnut Dinner with Moderators at the end of each month cheesy

Barmen
1. CFCfan
2. 9jadelta

Waiters

Waitresses
1. berem
2. lertee

MAI SUYA

1. ighoosagie

we are back...although 6 month renewed......
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Sebastine92(m): 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
Abeg make una no vex o i dey fine my mouth wan i take drink now now now
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by TyTymer(m): 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
Arrrghh! Yobo! Why why why Mikel why?

I need something to drown my anger angry angry angry
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Chibuikem001: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
[/b]EMPLOYED!!! grin
OAM4J: Ladies and Gentlemen of Politics section,

I welcome you to Politics chat room; tagged ‘The Beer Parlour’

Here you can discuss everything and anything including your beer parlour politics. Also this is a place to familiarize with ourselves.

By this we would not want to see your pleasantries, off topic/ personal discussions, flirtations, ‘yabis’, etc on the regular threads again, please do them here. The most we will accept is a post inviting a poster to join you on this thread.

Please introduce yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your political affiliation/orientation and order your favorite drink, peppersoup and suya (Soon as we employ barmen and waitresses)

Please note; whatever you do keep the rules: No personal and ethnic insults. That you broke the rules while drunk will not be an acceptable excuse, so drink responsibly.

[b]Vacancies:

We need Barmen, Waiters and Waitresses
Salary: Expensive Garri and Groundnut Dinner with Moderators at the end of each month cheesy

Barmen
1. CFCfan
2. 9jadelta

Waiters

Waitresses
1. berem
2. lertee

MAI SUYA

1. ighoosagie

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (128) (Reply)

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.