Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (165535 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mondisweets: wats unfortunate?
I mean, it's unfortunate I can't give you the garri you said you like, through your system/phone's screen!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Garrithe1st: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mondisweets: garri cheesy grin

yes dear.........

pls can you help me massage my back??

I'm having slight back pains.

angry angry angry angry
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
donphilopus: I mean, it's unfortunate I can't give you the garri you said you like, through your system/phone's screen!
cry but why! I wish u cld
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
Garri the 1st:

yes dear.........

angry angry angry angry
sure jus tell me where it hurts grin anything for garri
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mondisweets: cry but why! I wish u cld
Lol!

Garri the 1st:

yes dear.........

angry angry angry angry
I love this moniker.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Garrithe1st: 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mondisweets: sure jus tell me where it hurts grin anything for garri

My lower back......

Thanks in advance.

sad
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by jolar33(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2013
The corruption of power
Jailed James ibori of delta state reported to have bought a $250'000 armored plated hummer jeep while in office , Gabriel suswan, venue state governor is said to drive two armored Cadillac escalade. Also, rabiu kwankwanso governor of kano state was reported to have received shipment of three armored escalade Cadillac at the total price 156m excluding shipment the vehicle provide protection against high power rifles such as 7.62/39 5.56/45 and m89 ball. For public officers, the exotic cars are gift at the end of their services to the country. Apart from bulletproof cars, which also fuel and maintain with public funds public officers in Nigeria has also developed high taste for exotic executive aircraft, in this class the state governors, in particular who buy jets in the name of their states and use the same for personal and official assignment. One governor took possession of a brand new gulfstream G.450 valued at about $45million about 6.75billion while another bought a bombardier global at the cost of about $57million.
Governor danbaba suntai crashed the state jet Cessna 208 jet last year October while flying it to yola, adamawa state. He was the pilot of the I'll fated aircraft. Now the crashed jet is public money down the drain while suntai is yet to recover
The impunity with which Nigerian government officials spend the public fund is further accentuated by size of the size of the Nigerians that is bringing Nigerians to its calamitous end that is beyond my dynamic comprehension.
President's auto fleet. For instance in 2012 budget, 280m was provided for purchase. Of two bulletproof Mercedes Benz saloon 600 E guard for use by the president and there are also provision to spend #356,724,300 to replace aged vehicles belonging to the presidential ground fleet, I don't think Nigeria can survive with both pdp and apc
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 5:00am On Dec 23, 2013
WOW !!! Gej's reply to Obj is a masterclass in psychological penmanship.... Sucker punches thrown will put Mike Tyson in his best days to shame

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Rhino5dm: 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
Yo' Afam4eva, as promised, I'm in Lagos. You wanna get your poverty alleviated? Send me PM, ASAP.

I promise to make you busy to the point that you won't log on nairaland for 3 months. cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Yo' Afam4eva, as promised, I'm in Lagos. You wanna get your poverty alleviated? Send me PM, ASAP.

I promise to make you busy to the point that you won't log on nairaland for 3 months. cool

Did he tell you that he was poor?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Rhino5dm: 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
CFCfan:

Did he tell you that he was poor?

Yes. he did.

By the way, what are you to him? Groupie?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Afam4eva(m): 7:13am On Dec 24, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

I don't do Yahoo Yahoo. Thanks anyways grin

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 24, 2013
It's been a while around here...

Where are the regulars..?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 24, 2013
Christmas eve...what are you up to?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tomakint: 9:19am On Dec 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
Why you dey yearn like that now grin grin grin times are hard and guys got to 'survive and impress their fuglybabes' grin grin grin won't you agree Afam? grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Emilyhills(m): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
lipsrsealed
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by akeemstunna(m): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
Breaking : Ex-Commissioner In Lagos, Professor Kunle
Lawal Is Dead
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2013
I declare a crate of beer for each person in this parlor. Happy christmas & a merry new year in advance grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by jayseehe(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by MRL1MPoPoTM: 8:49am On Dec 27, 2013
Islamic scholars commend bokoharam on their fecund pogrom of bauchi burghers.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by akeemstunna(m): 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
Fed govt. Need to do something quick, because trust me, ASUU has shown workers the way.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by akposking(m): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
I greet the house, Somebody should help me with berem phone number is she married.

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
top top top top

gunners top top top
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by akeemstunna(m): 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
Make una drink responsibly o! I get aproko gist for una sha... I jus got dis report o, that President Jonathan went to give a Pastor Cow for Xmas and the pastor rejected it.. See story here : http://www.akeemstunnabaiby..co.uk/2013/12/pastor-tunde-bakare-reportedly-rejects.html?m=1
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
akposking: I greet the house, Somebody should help me with berem phone number is she married.
forget about her relationship status, how much you go pay ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (128) (Reply)

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.