Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (165037 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by wilsonayo: 6:00am On Jul 29, 2014
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLDRICHS. Are you a business
Man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be
famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the
illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully
accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great illuminati call 08121955678 or 08147634888
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Alishachris: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Onyezi: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
Buy whatever you need at the comfort of your home...and have it delivered directly to you without any extra cost....visit http:///?k_id=67251988
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Adeyemiopemipo(m): 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Several years ago, Ebola virus erupted in Africa, killing thousands without restrain or cure. The medical world was perplexed. A great man of God by the name John G Lake came to the rescue. Laying hands on infected people who were not to be touched. The slightest contact with any secretion from an infected person is all it takes for transmission. But with bare hands, cleaning secretion and curing every victim, John G Lake along with his Holy Ghost filled team, brought to an abrupt end the spread of the deadly virus. When asked by the medical world how he did it. He had this to say: I have the life of God in me, every virus that comes in contact with me dies. He asked them to get an innoculum from an infected person, observe same under a microscope to ascertain viral activities in it. They did and confirmed living and multiplying virus. He then asked them to put the innoculum on his palm and observe under the microscope. This time there were no more activities. ALL WERE DEAD upon contact with him. What a life! Every child of God has this life! He that has the Son has this life! That higher life that put out Ebola in the days of John G Lake will do the same through you in your day! At the Name of Jesus, Ebola will bow out! Stop the fear! Let this message of hope and faith go viral and the Ebola viral spread will stop! Don't disdain the ever living words of Jesus: And these signs shall follow them that believe, in my Name, they shall cast out devils, they shall speak with new tongues, they shall take up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing (Ebola virus included) it shall not hurt them, they shall lay hand on the sick (those already infected) and they shall recover - Mark 16:15-18.
John G Lake and team are long gone! But I am here, you are here! We can save our world!
We have the life of God in us!
Spread the faith!
Stop the fear!
Spread the life!
Stop the death!
Yes you can!
The world belongs to you!
Cause you belong to Jesus!
Halleluyah!!!

2 Likes

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by leakwiking: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dishonourable Videos of Mrs Alice Ekpenyong , Chief whip Akwa ibom House of Assembly in Prostitiution Adultery video with unconfirmed Man .

These are The Honourable Men & women That will Lead Nigeria in The Future.
Still Common Prostitutes even while they are Members of The House
Full Tape on

http://vimeo.com/user30518183

These are Confirmed Videos

http://vimeo.com/user30518183
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by watchinglagos: 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Olonnu(m): 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
HE FOUR INSUMMOUNTABLE HUDLES BEFORE OYINLOLA : It is embarrasing to see Olagunsoye Oyinlola dancing into disgrace on the podium at Osun State stadium yestaday 6th August 2014 before Aregbesola that exposed him to the internet during the TRUTH AND RECONCILIATORY COMMITTEE as a good for NOTHING Ex Governor who knew nothing but fricking with secondary school girls at MICON GULF ADA . Oyinlola profess himself as a PRINCE but his disgraceful outing yestaday has confirmed beyond reasonable doubt that he is far LESS than an ordinary prince. Anyway let Oyinlola explain how he intends to cross these hudles . [ a ] Sometimes during Olagunsoye Oyinlolas regime, the palas of OLOKUKU was buggled and the KABIYESI OYEBODE , OLURONKE II was seriously mathetted to th point of death and to cap it all SIX {6} BIDDED CROWN carted away. Up till the end of Oyinlolas tenure NOBODY was aprehended , signifying the CULPABILITY of Oyinlola himself in that hurribl nefarious ACT . How does Olagunsoye Oyinlola hope to interract with OLOKUKU, OBA OYEBODE OLURONKE II an established ardent supporter of Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola . { B } Is it TRUE that while in office , you Olagunsoye Oyilola ammended the throne arrangement of OKUKU to favour OYINLOLAS family ? { C } How will Oyinlola relate with Baba Femi Akande who has been labouring for APC since inception and who is regarded as BABA AREGBESOLA ? { D } Will OLAGUNSOYE OYINLOLA be IMPOSED ON COMRADE POJU ODUSOLA as it was the practice in KWARA STATE ?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by sovpounds(m): 6:50am On Aug 07, 2014
Our Perfect Internet 3D tablet is unique because it allows users to view images and watch movies in 3D without wearing special 3D glasses. It also has a built in affiliate programme. Any one that registers would earn between $39 and $44 on each tablet sold.

YOU WOULD NEVER PAY ANY MONEY TO ANYBODY AT ANYTIME.

You can sell thousands of our 3D tablets and generate tens of thousands of dollars you can use to finance your election to be the next Governor of your state. grin

Please send an email to the email details in my signature to register.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by inecnig: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2014
Job offer for all Nigerians that can read and write irrespective of your qualifications.
contact us via email at INEC@worker.com with your application or CV for details.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by ray121: 11:09am On Aug 08, 2014
Barman, i need ogidiga and Ale to prepare for Osun Elections please. ;DBarman, i need ogidiga and Ale to prepare for Osun Elections please.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nyaknor(m): 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
Barman abeg pass me 1 bottle of chelsea dry gin.....
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by joshbush: 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
enough of osun politics, watch how the famous max payne kicking some nice ass, shocked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KzBN6iG4UA
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by angelobolobo: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
My name is Osy and I look for business deal.
contact me at ocmarine@ocmarine.com
Thanks.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Freeli: 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
Me, i go like 1 bottle of star lite nd 5 plates of nkwobi.

a promo is on, 50mb each to 25 PERSONS.
D new Android plans with Etisalat.
50mb@N100_1gb@1.4k n mor
https://www.nairaland.com/1840190/d-new-etisalat-android-plans
enquires on whatsapp/voice call 09090431565
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Alimtoheeb(m): 11:07am On Aug 13, 2014
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by shegeblend(m): 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
why is our society so delighting in cheating, injustice, corruptions etc.why?
what are the products of your parent-ship, what?
are you parent enough?
are meeting your responsibilities as parent?
then why is our society is fill our all these ungodly behaviors.
We parent must rise up to our responsibility to make sure that my family is not producing bad apple into the society and for our own children to have a better tomorrow.
thanks
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by sidosky(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2014

NA WA OOOOH

Racism! South Korean Restaurant Institutes “No Africans Allowed” Policy Because Of Ebola! - See more at: http://netnaij.com/forum2_theme_110640624.xhtml?tema=293#sthash.Q3tvWC4H.dpuf[b][/b]

Ebola is the new reason racists will use to justify their disgusting behaviour!

The Korea Times is reporting that a restaurant in Seoul has instituted a “No Africans allowed” policy for fear of contracting the Ebola virus.

Two signs displayed at JR Pub read, “We apologize, but due to Ebola Virus, we are not accepting Africans at the moment.”

Since the restaurant doesn’t have a sure fire way of identifying Africans, I guess pretty much anyone that is black will not be served and allowed into the restaurant.

This stinks of RACISM! No difference between this and “No Blacks Allowed” in Apartheid South Africa!

As Africa’s largest economy Nigeria should make a move to ban all South Korean businesses operating in the country.

This rubbish needs to stop! The last place someone that is suffering from Ebola will go to is a restaurant, especially as one of the early symptoms of the disease is lack of appetite!

Two weeks ago, a South Korean university rescinded its invite to three Nigerian students , the reason given was that they were coming from an “Ebola region” - See more at: http://netnaij.com/forum2_theme_110640624.xhtml?tema=293#sthash.Q3tvWC4H.dpuf

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by aaprimevalues: 5:00am On Aug 20, 2014
Are you tired of message failure or high cost of sms with HIDDEN CHARGES from the current SMS platform you are using to send your messages?
Are you looking for a reliable Bulksms platform to send your Bulk SMS messages?. Try us today and experience unbeatable delivery speed, low cost, efficient and easy to use platform. Become our customer today and request for 2,000 verified GSM phone numbers of any category you wish to market to. Register today at www.ValueSMS.com.ng and receive free sms. Enq: 08091256008, 08028444135
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by HyperBase(m): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
You can get the endless local councils and state govts multiple taxation of your haulage trucks and business in just a second. Visit http://itrademarket.com/exservicements or call 07064464229.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by funshyboi(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
I will reveal some secrets after 2015 general
election —Oba Akiolu
THE Oba of Lagos, Rilwanu Akiolu, on Monday, threatened
that after the 2015 general election, he would shake the
country by revealing what he termed top secrets, which
according to him, cannot be disputed by those who think their
hands are clean.
Oba Akiolu, while delivering an address at the presentation of
the book: ‘Corruption and Human Rights Law in Africa’ by
Kola Olaniyan, suggested that the best way to tackle the
menace is for all Nigerians to be involved in the development
of the country.
“The monarch that made the statement that I lifted oil will be
shocked when I make certain revelations after the 2015
elections and I think he should close his eyes in shame because
as at the time he was referring, I was still serving in the
Nigerian Police and I wonder how I would have such time to be
involved in the lifting of oil.
“We should not blame the administration of President
Goodluck Jonathan totally on the menace of corruption,” he
said.
Earlier in his opening remark, Lagos-based Senior Advocate of
Nigeria (SAN), Femi Falana who also chaired the occasion,
expressed satisfaction over the author’s efforts at coming up
with the book, going by the challenges of fighting corruption
the country is currently going through.
“Because of massive corruption in the continent today, the
fundamental human rights of the people have been severely
infringed upon.
“What the author has done in his book is that he has
challenged all of us to think about the effects of corruption in
the continent. The challenge of Ebola is not being tackled
under the provisions of the law, as there is need to enforce the
quarantine act instead of just monitoring people who have had
contacts with carriers,” he said.
Falana also described as corruption the failure of the Federal
Government to cater for the Nigerian soldiers who were sent to
fight terrorism in Borno State, which led to the protest staged
by their wives.
“This is a manifestation of the collapse of the Nigerian state,”
he added. Source Nigeria Tribune
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by mukail002(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
hi rum
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by chrisiyke1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Have been losing sleep over money? Take control of your financial future NOW!
Your time to scream halleluiah has finally come, because the opportunity you have been waiting for is now. We live in a world where things move swiftly, we live in world where information should not be neglected.

Information is power; information is the key to even financial success in this 21st century.information is power

Schoolweb Network presents to you the Internet Business Summit Package. Where you learn how to import products such as phones, tablets, computers and accessories, electronics, automobiles e.t.c from China, India, UK right from the comfort of your home. These products would be delivered right at your door step.
read more.http://schoolwebng.com/enterprise-solution/
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by segxi1960: 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
wilsonayo: JOIN ILLUMINATI TODAY AND GET $10,000,000 AFTER INITIATION Call 08147634888

Bros, dash me 10 million naira first
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by dlifted: 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
Check Out How Planting of Trees Is Becoming Lucrative Business At 11 states in the North...

http://dlifted..com/2014/08/climate-change-seeking-inclusive.html?spref=tw

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (128) (Reply)

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.