Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (170021 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Chibuikem001: 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
Its been a long time i was in nairaland and am sure i have missed out on a whole lot of fun!!! Meanwhile i am applying for the Barman position!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by JigsawKillah(m): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2014
So this where some of u drunkards got influenced

#orders for monkeytail#
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by asoracle: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
I make entrance. please o,big stout for Aso. cheers!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by asoracle: 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
I worry endlessly about the way forward for naija,guys in the house,any ideas? I am suggesting we come up with some grand,novel approach on how to use our powers as electorate. me thinks if our vote gets you into office, then we can demand for the kind of services we can get from you.How and when we want those services and an enforceable promise to be held accountable in default.

Nigerians are smart people,we know what we want,but Nigerians will not get what they want by stopping a bullet with their body. that is what popular/modern revolution demands. But we must have a revolution,What type are we talking about? All the popular kind of revolution will not work in Naija so i am suggesting we create our own type of revolution. Any Ideas? Now I am thinking we should as electorate vote for our leaders on the condition that they give us exactly what we want and have a water tight plan of enforcement if elected officials default.

What are we going to ask of our officials? Any Ideas? I Know there are lots of faulty policies in the Nigerian economy. We can all bring all our power of reasoning to this table and tell our leaders exactly what want,how,when,why,where we want it. lets us re-right the rules of election. Let us lead ones and for all,we have yet another chance like never before to put things right,i say let us dare to revolutionize the system.Any ideas?

My suggestions to this end are as follows:
_Use the social media to sensitize the electorate about what we are doing.
-Demand of every politician and political group to provide a plan not blue print any more.Yes, A detailed plan of what they what to achieve in four yes as a party not individuals come 2015. We shall demand for a team of leaders not a team of individuals. this shall apply to all elected position; president,Governors etc.

What should be included in the plan: Any Ideas?
Suggestions.

The constitution: reforms,to tackle corruption,eg.The death penalty for corrupt public officers etc. to be signed into law first month of election. To provide precise dates. Any ideas of the reforms you want in the constitution,lets grow the idea.
-

POWER: Precise plane on how,and when we shall get power in this country. Not later than one year,if possible less,of course.

This approach of plan shall apply to all and every sector.

A binding open agreement between the electorate and aspirant to elected office to vacate office if plans and agreement, not promises, are not met. we dont want anymore promises. No rules here,we are creating new rules as we go along( This shall be our revolution). we want no blood shed,only the best and competent shall rule henceforth. If any aspirant to elected office or group is sincere,they should not be afraid to sign an open agreement anyways. If we agree on what we want,every aspirant shall openly sign before being voted and work with other parties to meet a deadline by performing duties already signed to individuals or department in the plan. I enjoin you all to contribute constructively as Nigerians. If you think this approach is not good,be kind to suggest something better. We cannot afford to leave this opportunity to chance anymore. We should be wiser,for even God has given us the wisdom and strength to direct our destiny,to make Nigeria what we want it to be,we shall make it!!!

@asoracle

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by jaywonder1: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
Create more awareness for your business by purchasing Nigerian Numbers sorted according to Local Government for almost free, Cheaper than you can imagine.
Call
www.megaboost.org.ng
www.smsblast.com.ng

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Ivoy01: 2:40am On Jul 14, 2014
Good evening or morning for you perhaps!!
what a wonderful world we are living, i still doubt this spell caster how he did it!!!
My mouth is full of testimony, Am Sharon for UK, my husband left the home for a years and some few month to Usa for a tourist,he meant a prostitute and he was bewitch by the girl my husband refuse to come back home again, i cry day and night looking for who to help me, i read a news paper about a powerful spell caster called Dr Akpan Ofua and i contacted the spell caster to help me get my lover back to me and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods we fight for me.. he told me by mid-night when all the spirit is at rest he will cast a spell to reunite my lover back to me. and he did in less than 3 days my husband came back to me and started crying that i should for forgive him, i,m so happy for what this spell caster did for
me and my husband..contact on his email okundospelltemple@gmail.com is the best spell caster in the whole wild world. he is specialiesed in solving of other problems including the following and more:
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) Spell for magic
(7)Spell for fibroid remover
(cool Spell to get a good job
(9) If you need financial assistance.
(10) If you want the cure of HIV AIDS

contact him now for immediate solution of your
problems on okundospelltemple@gmail.com or call +2348105715511
Thank you
Sharon.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 15, 2014
Its still me JkyounG, the silent guy in the silent corner of the noisy beer parlour. Barman pls give Op three bottles of kai kai. (observing drunkards)
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ex Bayelsa state governor Timipre Sylva in secret talks to go back to the PDP. He say's he's sorry for insulting the president and has been begging profusely.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by JigsawKillah(m): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
talktimi: Ex Bayelsa state governor Timipre Sylva in secret talks to go back to the PDP. He say's he's sorry for insulting the president and has been begging profusely.

that's where the money is
if i'm in his shoes i'd do the same

SAW
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
JigsawKillah:

that's where the money is
if i'm in his shoes i'd do the same

SAW
dude is more interested in saving his neck from EFCC wahala than any cash that might be offered to him grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by JigsawKillah(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
talktimi: dude is more interested in saving his neck from EFCC wahala than any cash that might be offered to him grin

OP, one big udeme for this guy!
Lol
thats what u get when a rookie plays a game with pros
its EFCC's job to hunt potential threats
but the guy's going to lose all he's ever worked/stole in the process
so i dont blame him

SAW
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by armadeo(m): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ivoy01: Good evening or morning for you perhaps!!
what a wonderful world we are living, i still doubt this spell caster how he did it!!!
My mouth is full of testimony, Am Sharon for UK, my husband left the home for a years and some few month to Usa for a tourist,he meant a prostitute and he was bewitch by the girl my husband refuse to come back home again, i cry day and night looking for who to help me, i read a news paper about a powerful spell caster called Dr Akpan Ofua and i contacted the spell caster to help me get my lover back to me and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods we fight for me.. he told me by mid-night when all the spirit is at rest he will cast a spell to reunite my lover back to me. and he did in less than 3 days my husband came back to me and started crying that i should for forgive him, i,m so happy for what this spell caster did for
me and my husband..contact on his email okundospelltemple@gmail.com is the best spell caster in the whole wild world. he is specialiesed in solving of other problems including the following and more:
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) Spell for magic
(7)Spell for fibroid remover
(cool Spell to get a good job
(9) If you need financial assistance.
(10) If you want the cure of HIV AIDS

contact him now for immediate solution of your
problems on okundospelltemple@gmail.com or call +2348105715511
Thank you
Sharon.

na wa oh, even in 2014 you still try this scam. peeps will still fall sha, SMH.

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Pianomaster: 12:09am On Jul 17, 2014
HOW TO MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY FINALLY EXPOSED

THREE HIGHLY LEGITIMATE LUCRATIVE INTERNET BUSINESSES:

1. IMPORTATION BUSINESS : This involve buying and selling items like Laptops, Phones, Bags, Shoes, Wears etc at cheaper prices and high Quality from U.S.A & CHINA and selling here in Nigeria for a good profit... You can start this business without a DIME all you need is INTEGRITY to deliver based on your promises.

2. FIVERR : This is all about Information Marketing, converting your Ideas into cash...

3. WEBSITE DESIGN IN 10minutes: Design for personal or business purposes

The above mentioned packages will earn you cool cash If put to use appropriately

Order now for the three packages and get many legitimate income earning benefits as bonuses.

FOR ENQUIRIES PLEASE CALL NOW 08137678418 or send emails to jo.dam4u@yahoo.com
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
WELCOME!
TAN is a non-governmental organization designed
to promote good governance. It consists of
individuals of impeccable character fostering the
continuation of transformation by President
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ). The Group is
comprised of professional men and women,
youths, businessmen and women, artists, artisans,
sportsmen and women, physically challenged
persons, widows associations, Christian, Muslim
and native religious groups, community, traditional
and market leaders, opinion molders and analysts,
farmers, school teachers, trade unions and all
masses of Nigeria committed to the ideals of good
and quality leadership, order, unity, peace and
progress of our nation under the Constitution.
http://www.tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?
id=26193
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by yomade007(m): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
TRANSFORMATION AMBASSADORS OF
NIGERIA -
TAN
-PRESENTS
ONE STAR TAN AMBASSADOR,DO YOU
WANT TO
JOIN TAN ARE YOU A YOUTH LEADER CAN
YOU
MOBILISE 200 PEOPLE IN YOUR WARD OR
HIGHER INSTITUTION? DO YOU HAVE ANY
EVIDENCE
OF YOUR MOBILIZATION
ABILITY DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE
TRANSFORMATION
AGENDA OF
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN THIS IS
THE
OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING
FOR BECOME A ONE STAR TAN
AMBASSADOR
Follow this link to Join me: http://www.tan.org.ng/membership/register.php?id=22878 to be a member.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Mark1979: 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
Free mobile app security app created to help with personal safety of Nigerians. It is a called 9ra Naija rescue alert, available on download on google play and google. Let your family and friends know about it. Thank you.

Let me know what you think of this app
http://www.naijarescuealert.com/
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by dikebi(m): 5:41am On Jul 21, 2014
Hi cosmogonist, am Charlie popularly called Alami. A progressive liberal democrat who believe that things should be done the way it ought and not as it is.

I no care for any bottle but bush meat pepper soup do me. For dis house I go be P R. Abeg w8tin be d functions of P.R dat year I never remember.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Mark1979: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Free mobile app security app created to help with the personal safety of Nigerians. It is a called 9ra Naija rescue alert, available on download on google play and google. The functions of this app is to send an SOS text alert to the contacts on your phone letting your family, friends and security operatives know if you are in danger or need medical assistance and it pin points your location. Let your family and friends know about this new app. Let me know what you think of this app. Thank you.

http://www.naijarescuealert.com/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.securityapp&hl=en_GB
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by ConsciousMind: 1:05am On Jul 22, 2014
OAM4J: Ladies and Gentlemen of Politics section,

I welcome you to Politics chat room; tagged ‘The Beer Parlour’

Here you can discuss everything and anything including your beer parlour politics. Also this is a place to familiarize with ourselves.

By this we would not want to see your pleasantries, off topic/ personal discussions, flirtations, ‘yabis’, etc on the regular threads again, please do them here. The most we will accept is a post inviting a poster to join you on this thread.

Please introduce yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your political affiliation/orientation and order your favorite drink, peppersoup and suya (Soon as we employ barmen and waitresses)

Please note; whatever you do keep the rules: No personal and ethnic insults. That you broke the rules while drunk will not be an acceptable excuse, so drink responsibly.

Vacancies:
We need Barmen, Waiters and Waitresses
Salary: Expensive Garri and Groundnut Dinner with Moderators at the end of each month cheesy

Barmen
1. CFCfan
2. 9jadelta

Waiters

Waitresses
1. berem
2. lertee

MAI SUYA

1. ighoosagie

Hi guys, can you please contribute to this thread aswell, thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/1823329/kogi-east-2015#24869451
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by jamace(m): 2:04am On Jul 25, 2014
I hope all these people advertising business in a beer parlour are doing so because they are drunk? grin

Meanwhile, barman give me a plate of fresh fish pepper soup and a bottle of gordon spark. Before I forget, barman I hope you don't sell bushmeat here because I don't want to cash EBOLA virus o.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Elebiju: 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
abeg make una no vex o I hear say one beer parlour dey this area,pls I need directions.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by valssoccer: 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
EXCLUSIVE: Davido and Wizkid should wear Enyimba jersey- Mode 9

www.valssoccer.org
http:///1nsnECb
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by remarkD(m): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
can I post now?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by skyro(m): 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Submit your website, blog, or facebook page, to over 30 search engines for 100% free. http://www.entireweb.com/free_submission/#20320

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (128) (Reply)

More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base / Brgbveakijlng.. / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.