Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (165334 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 11:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
So Japheth Omojuwa has been hustling seriously behind the scenes to get social media jobs with Gej's "clueless" government
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by sexymoma(f): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
This Got me grin

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
Isokay

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nationbulksms(m): 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nation Bulk sms helps you to stay in touch with anyone anywhere in the world by offering you wide range of Bulk SMS Products for your business needs. Www.nationbulksms.com
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by dangotecementplc(f): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2015
Buy Dangote cement at a cheap and affordable price of
#1000 per bag, and also buy Dangote rice at #6000 per bag,
call the Head of Sales Manager on 0092348034147532 or
+2348034147532 for more information/negotiations on
purchase and delivery....
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 11:18am On Feb 22, 2015
shocked

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 11:19am On Feb 22, 2015
lipsrsealed

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by fishaboi(m): 11:33am On Feb 22, 2015
IF I WERE JONA (If I Were A Boy remix)

From the good people at www.buni.tv/ogas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlsZkhiSqPE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
shocked

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by ludamix(m): 10:21am On Feb 24, 2015
My name is Ludamix (fake name sha)

I been wan ask moderator what do you think of the future of Nigerian graduate in the next four years both party are talking about
(just asking)

Barman, una beer cold?
If e cold, give me Heineken with suya make alubosa plenty inside well well
I will call you if I need another one
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by LILYCHERISH(f): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
My name is lilycherish,im new,pls teach me how to use nairaland.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by KOSMOTV: 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Find all Nigerias ongoing company Promos at [http://www.promonigeria.co/][/http://www.promonigeria.co/]

WIN BIG
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cc seun and lalasticlala. The username segunAdewole is an impostor using my real name which I believe is against your rules. Pls deactivate that account. Thanks
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
Them dey sell beer here?? grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by mightykinga: 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
pls give everyone in this house supporting GEJ 1 carton of Andre, i will pay in dollar.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by AffordableAutos: 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
National Database For Sale Lga25k--state50k---nation300k
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tobiakiode: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
So, the video is here for my brothers and sisters to hear from him directly. I think people should stop deluding themselves with fantasy, sentiments and empty noise.

If you don't know him, humble yourself to research and get to know him than 'they said' 'I heard' and all the propaganda flying about. The real people who should be annoyed about him for putting them in prisons and all sorts of punishments have forgiven and now supporting him. They see better the reasons for his actions after years of suffering that has followed, because they wanted to have things their way. These same people are supporting him now.

If things were really better than this in his time and my parents haven't denied it, I want to experience this too! I don't want trial and error, time is no man's friend. It's not child's play for a man at his age who knew when things were great to still want to sacrifice his life to want to be a part of restoration. This isn't leadership by emergency, I see a leader who has served, not stopped serving and wants to serve because he has a vision that is clear. He said himself, 'if you're looking for a 100days in government miracle worker, I am not the one'. He's not bad as you paint him at all. He's winning more support everyday, like he won mine from the beginning. Everyone who is fed up of lawlessness, corruption, joblessness and other national diseases are rising up to reality and need for change. Let's make this change a reality for once in our time.

I think we youths need to get down our fantasy horses and think for once, how long we will be youths for - before it's too late! I understand many of us were young enough not to understand what happened in his time, but we are not babies anymore and our ability to think objectively shouldn't be beclouded by how much we don't understand, because of whatever reasons best known to us. Please, do your research and have peace of mind, who ever you choose to support.

As for me, #IHaveDecided and I am backing this man. Listen here http://www.tobiakiode.com/group/save-nigeria/video/20

Have you decided?
http://www.tobiakiode.com/politics
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Bellafinesse(m): 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
hi could you please take part in this online survey http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=vk3q9u9anovgezm624221
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by fruitfullink: 2:15am On Feb 28, 2015
500 AMPERES INDUSTRIAL WELDING MACHINE with regulator kit.
The smallest and most powerful welding machine, pocket size!
VOLTAGE: less 220v,440v auto volt.
DIMENSIONS: 18 X 4.3 X 4.3 cm
WEIGHT: 0.75 kg
Electrode: all size such as gauge 6 low hydrogen, down to gauge 12 electrode including aluminum. TECHNOLOGY!
It consumes very minimal electricity with its single phase connection.
Easy to carry around, very portable and powerful!
DUTY CIRCLE: 100% ie the machine can withstand long hours of non-stop operation without overheating.
A life spam of many years.
WARRANTEE: 1YR.
WELDING CAPACITY: 200-500amperes.
This machine has been tested and passed strict quality control test.
It is very safe and will not cause any electrical shock when submerged into water,
that means it is very suitable for both surface and sea welding works.
Our machine automatically renders big welding machines obsolete with no apology.
COST: N80,000
DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED URGENTLY
For enquiries, contact us on:
+2348033649567, +2348055418126
Email: ephraimigbokwe@gmail.com .

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 3:58am On Feb 28, 2015
#TeamNeverAgain. Nigeria shall overcome. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. 24/7 services available. Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Geeman74(m): 5:33am On Feb 28, 2015
Who dey here, one bottle of big origin and a plate of cat fish pepper soup sharply I dey rush go political meeting.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Almightyperes: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
The CHANGE I BELIEVE in is when recommendations in the national conference are implemented...

A new Nigeria is when recommendations in the national conference are implemented...

A CHANGE Nigeria is when recommendations in the national conference are implemented...

Support GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN TODAY FOR A NEW NIGERIA

#CONFAB #votejimiagbaje #VOTEGEJ #Vote4Freedom #Vote4Peace #VotePDP #VoteWisely
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by johnuwa1(m): 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
TRAVEL TO DUBAI, QATAR, UK, USA, IRELAND, GERMANY, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, SINGAPORE, JAPAN. THERE ARE NICE EXCITEMENT PLACES WITH EMPLOYMENT VISA!

there are lots of vacancies available in the field of marketing/sales, hospitality, engineering, medical/health, real estate, human resource, IT/Telecom, accounting and oil/gas. if you come, we will help to introduce you to a reputable company for getting well payed job
We give you professional advise about traveling issues and help you process your documents. We kindly assist you to ensure your successful travel.

Nigerian Contact:
+234 706 432 3189
Email:redstarconsultant@gmail.com

We respond within 24 hours
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by pappykay6666(m): 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Do you know you can actually get comfort and prestige at a very cheaper rate. Instead of jumping from one painted taxi to another you can actually hire our 2014 brand new fleet of cars for N 1,500(one thousand five hundred naira) within Abuja city centre

Cars available
1. 2 pieces of Hyundai sonata 2014 models
2. 2 pieces of Toyota Corolla 2014 models
3. 1 Hyundai bus.

Note: our airport pick up goes for N 5,000
Our airport drop off goes for N 4,000

Pls contact Kay for more info.
Whatsapp mobile : 09039360928
Mobile number. : 08090999020
Black berry pin. : 2BA6D672

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (128) (Reply)

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.