Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (165580 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by morereb10: 12:13am On Jan 24, 2015
Am confused.

Is it dat Buhari have only waec certificate to show regarding d presidency post or wat? Please guys clarify me my people.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
mumumugu:
"Aye"
Le le le
Le le le le le le le
A le le
A le le o le
[Chorus:]
Aa yeee
(Oya shekele)
Aaa yeee
Cause you want my blood o

we no want general
She no want buhari
we say na jona oooooo
he belong to meee
And I belong to him o
buhari
You go killie somebody
They say u have changed
but I dey see blood for your eyes o
Aa for your eyes o

im trouble pass mourinho
She dey vex like marado
mario balo

he like e my blood
he like e my blood
Her favorite killer na spartacus o
spartacus o

And hes to old to see
too old to see I see
buhari just show me ur wassce
Come show me ur wassce
Aaa
Cause nobody imprisons like u do
Nobody can kill e like u do
Nobody can vex e like u do
Nobody can kill e like u do

chorus

[Verse 2:]
The baddest!
Buhari you the baddest
u dey hide ur your asset
sabi bite like suarez
Emergency!

Chorus

https://mumumugu./2015/01/15/davido-latest-song-on-buhari/
What a Comic relief ...abeg no kill me with laughter o!

but i go still vote buhari sha ! the risk for CHANGE is worth taking !
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by ngoziiwenofu1: 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fellow Nigerians, we have Just few days to our elections and below are some vital things we must consider before casting our vote.

1. Buhari killed Ben ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it.

2. Buhari doesn't attend the Federal Council meetings yet collects his allowances. Mr. Integrity indeed.

3. Buhari canceled former Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government

4 Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National AssociatIon of Nigeria Students.

5. Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy.

6. Buhari Jailed Nduka irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government

7. Buhari raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country. Was he also corrupt?

8.Buhari threw Former vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money.

9. He jailed honest and respected pa Adekunle Ajasin.

10. He jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government

11 Doctors, remember that Buhari banned the Nigeria medical Association (NMA)

12. Buhari stopped Ooni of Ife for traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984

13. He broke up press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives

14 He jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother.

Nigerians must be careful what they wish for!

Keep sharing to keep Nigeria democratic and free from oppression.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by samkolo(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2015/2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2112317/kpmg-nigeria-graduate-trainee-programme
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by samkolo(m): 11:11am On Jan 26, 2015
Latest Job Opportunities At Afe Babalola University
https://www.nairaland.com/2114016/latest-job-opportunities-afe-babalola
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by x9ja1960: 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
Define Change in your area

For our side;

Change is when an ordinary Nigerian becomes president and not the usual cabal that have held us hostage since 1960...e never happen before!

Change is when a Nigerian president (presidential system) has a phd and a result to prove it...e never happen before!

Change is when fuel price goes down in Nigeria...e never happen before!

Change is when you have a port in Onitsha...e never happen before!

Change is when cars are being built in Nnewi...e never happen before!

Change is when a Nigerian president has all his children studying in Nigeria...e never happen before!

Change is when a Nigerian president allows free and fair elections, freedom of speech, so much that the opposition come get mouth dey shout change...lol...e never happen before!

Change is GEJ and GEJ is Change! No wonder those old men dey vex...power don commot dia domot...lol

Add ur own ooo...

https://www.nairaland.com/2111829/define-change-area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Drmaverick: 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
With the election fast approaching and the campaign trail catching fire,we can only wait till the 14th.....but before then lets see how our ogas @ the top will fare.

click here to cast your vote: http://targetdex..com/2015/01/nigeria-decides-2015.html
No rigging o!! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Appswheel(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
Please waiter can I get some bush meat and some fresh palm wine?

While I wait for my order, make I join this politics election jist small

Oga and Madam them, find my definition of change here

2015 Election: MY DEFINITION OF CHANGE.

It is not a hidden fact that I will be casting my vote for Muhammadu Buhari in the 2015 Elections. I have faith that he will emerge the Winner of the elections.

I am using this medium to let the APC Supporters, Leadership and Muhammadu Buhari know that I am not given them my vote cheaply. I am voting because I want a positive change.

Below are 3 scorecards with which I will measure the change I'd like to see in the next four years.

1. A Noble, Diginified and Vibrant Police Force
In my opinion, the average Nigerian Police does not know is primary responsibility. By their behaviour, I take their job description to be, "protect the rich", "molest and abuse the common man - citizens" and "go about begging for Naira notes".

The Police force is a noble profession.... but not in Nigeria. Our security operatives live like beggars. Infact the profession is not seen as one for intellectuals. Little wonder, many parents dont see joining the police force as a career path for their children.

I will hold in high regard any government that overturn this mentality. One that wakes the police to it duties and make the profession one for intellectuals.

In the light of the above, my first measure of change for Buhari will be the Nigeria Police.

2. Make Teaching and Teachers the pride of the Nation.
I will measure this by the quality of attention given to the educational sector and how well Nigerian Universities rank amongst their counterpart the world over.

3. Significant Improvement in Electricity Supply.
I heard that MIKANO, a leading generator manufacturer is in the process of setting up a manufacturing plant in Nigeria.... I see this as sad development. It sends chills down my spine.

I will not be asking too much of Buharis Administration to demand a minimum of 12 hours electricity supply daily.

Fellow Nigerians, The three point highlighted above are my definition of change. Now you know what I mean when I say Change and ‪#‎SaiBuhari‬.

If Buharis administration fails to deliver on any of these after 2.5 years in office, I will fight is administration and declare a vote of no confidence on him.

I challenge you (reading this post) to ponder on what you mean by change and SaiBuhari - give it a meaning.

To supporters of APC and PDP please enough of the character assassination I read on social media, it is not ideal, healthy. We should not dissipate energy on trivialities. lets talk about the future of our unborn generation. Lets discuss issues.

Finally, if you have a connection with the Buhari Campaign train, kindly help me pass on my 3 humble request to them.

‪#‎2015elections‬ #SaiBuhari ‪#‎myPVCforBuhari‬ ‪#‎FEbuhari14‬

Waiter na so e dey tai before you serve person drink?? Anyways bring am make I see as e be.....

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by vislabraye(m): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
Fellow Nigerians, we have Just few days to our elections and below are some vital things we must consider before casting our vote.

1. Buhari killed Ben ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it.

2. Buhari doesn't attend the Federal Council meetings yet collects his allowances. Mr. Integrity indeed.

3. Buhari canceled former Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government

4 Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National AssociatIon of Nigeria Students.

5. Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy.

6. Buhari Jailed Nduka irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government

7. Buhari raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country. Was he also corrupt?

8.Buhari threw Former vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money.

9. He jailed honest and respected pa Adekunle Ajasin.

10. He jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government

11 Doctors, remember that Buhari banned the Nigeria medical Association (NMA)

12. Buhari stopped Ooni of Ife for traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984

13. He broke up press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives

14 He jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother.

Nigerians must be careful what they wish for!

Keep sharing to keep Nigeria democratic and free from oppression.

Thats the man our youths will vote for. People from the SW forget so soon. I bet those under 30 will vote for GMB.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by ebbie9ja(m): 6:42am On Jan 28, 2015
Meanwhile OBJ has defected to APC
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by eddyegbelo: 11:28am On Jan 28, 2015
Please tell Buhari to come let me give him a bottle of beer
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gbollybakare: 11:40am On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari: An Answer to a Prayer

The government of Goodluck Jonathan is the most vivid example we have of the virus of lost standard.

Under his watch, the country has gone to the dogs. Government officials are massively squandering our

patrimony and looting the treasury with impunity. It is so hard to work up any optimism because the

president is simply not interested in fighting corruption. In this precious country of ours, Corruption is

not only internalized but externalized. People steal and keep outside thereby destroying our country

and enriching those of other nations. This is a dispiriting take on the Nigerian situation because if this

satanic corruption continues, Nigeria is doomed to speedy disappearance. We have had a long run of ill-

luck in leadership that we cannot take this anymore.

Hence, the choice of General Muhammadu Buhari by the All Progressive Congress (APC) is historic,

courageous and potentially transformative. This man is about the most honest Nigerian of all time. He is

a man who hates greed and corruption with a passion. Our prayer that God should help us to fight this

evil called corruption has been answered. We are set to see the restoration of honour and integrity to

the Aso Rock. No fair minded person will ever accuse Buhari of being involved in corruption or dubiously

enriching himself. This choice by APC is not just a nice decision but a turning point. He is just what we

need because he has a reputation for thoughtfulness and rectitude. Those who are undermining the

reputation of this slow-talking, yet irrepressibly exuberant man are those who find moral piety and

integrity offensive.

In one of his articles, Adeyemi Omotunde painted a pretty accurate fix on how General Buhari values

moral rectitude and frugality. Quoting him will do justice to the point I have been laboring to bring to

the fore. “Some months ago, an former member of the Federal House of Representatives, Dino Melaye,

decided to investigate why Muhammadu Buhari could not afford APC nomination form because he read

online the question a lady asked. He went to the Ministry of Finance where he discovered that all former

presidents and heads of state actually get N23 million monthly. Melaye said ‘I read online the question a

lady asked. The question is how can Buhari who earns over N300 million monthly annually claim that he

cannot afford to pay N27 million for APC presidential nomination form? I became interested and

decided to investigate. I went to the Ministry of Finance where I discovered that it’s true that all former

presidents and heads of state actually get N23 million monthly. But I found out that General Buhari

actually wrote the Minister of Finance to reject the N23 million monthly pay. He said in his letter that he

will only accept 10 percent of that amount which is N2.3 million and that is what he has been taking.

This is just as clear as the air.’ This is a man that says in his speech at the APC convention in Lagos that

he has no foreign account and he owns no company profiting from government contracts.”

This man of moral masculinity is what this country needs at the moment. Buhari is a mixture of great

calm and boundless energy; he is all about compassion, tolerance and inclusiveness. His religious values

will shape the way he will function as a president. Buhari’s faith has been so central to his life that even

his political foes know to respect it. His constant attack on corruption grows out of his religious scruples.

On the issue of religion, some people have been judging him harshly. As a military head of state, he

refused to register Nigeria as a member of Organization of Islamic Countries (OIC). If he couldn’t do it as

a military leader how in the world will he do it as a democratic president? To Buhari, religion is a private

matter and he respects the fact that the constitution of Nigeria recognizes freedom of worship. To tell

it like it is, those who are throwing up religious sentiments are simply mischievous.

But his faith in his God is something commendable. It tells people that there is something in life more

important to him than politics—a message Nigerian politicians need to get. Again his choice of Yemi

Osinbajo as a running mate is one that speaks of religious tolerance than tactics. This is the most

spiritually minded pair that Nigerian political history has ever thrown up. Osinbajo is so friendly;

intellectually and spiritually inclined that he will make a perfect Vice President. He has the ability to be

aggressive without being nasty. Buhari and Osinbajo are unabashed about flaunting their faith. They have

a purpose: to provide insulation against corrosive everydayness, to build fences against invasions by the

profane and to create a space for the sacred. Their service to Nigeria will be sacramental in quality.

By Ikechukwu Orji

Orji is a Media Consultant and Journalist

Ikechukwuorji@yahoo.com
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Kellygold(f): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
CFCfan:

Your orders are taken

Now relax under fan and watch tv using 2.2kva inverter and 200ah battery (only N95,000, free delivery and installation, pay on delivery)
Make you enjoy life without fear of NEPA.

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by MRLANNISTER(m): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
My people, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Mordecai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh.
This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion.
When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money.
Dubai is in United Arab Emirates but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai or Abu Dhabi. But when it comes to politics back home, they say "they want to ISLAMISE you". Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha.
Shine your eyes. Vote your conscience. Vote wisely! You want to vote for Jonathan? Vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with the Jonathan led administration/government, not because he is a Muslim.
Say NO to bigotry. We are going to the polls, not to war. Youths of Nigeria, refuse to be used as destructive elements.
Refuse to take up arms for anyone. Let them go and call all their children that have been flown abroad to fight for them. Say NO to violent elections.‪#‎2015ViolenceFreeElections‬.... God bless Nigeria.‪#‎ChangeinFebruary‬# cool cool cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by RJacobs: 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
You are invited to participate in the BBC Africa Debate holding in Lagos.

The debate will explore the state of democracy in Nigeria and the challenges it faces.

Is the Unity of Nigeria under a threat?

Can the country hold free and fair elections?

What next for the country after the elections?

To get an invitation to attend this event, please fill the form below.

We need representatives from different political parties in Nigeria who can air their views about the forth coming elections.

http:///GzWKqX

​Date: Wednesday 4th February 2015 from 5pm- 7pm. Please arrive at 4:30pm.

Please share widely
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by amenor: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
CFCfan:

barmen i will need a bottle of beer

Your orders are taken
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by yahayaa50: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lets discuss issue based politics here..watsap with Nija politics for February I am yahayaa50 #GEJ4Naija

I am a yoruba boy...with a progressive mind!

My passion for a chilled ultimate bottle cannot be overlooked!! Hehehe.
Moderation is a watch-word.
Big boys don't get drunk....they only get high.....that's my own "bar wise sayings"

Feel like staying in this bar all night long...I no kuku get any madam for house!!! And this Obodo Oyinbo wey I dey, na full light for 28hrs in a day.....sorry 24hrs....am I getting high already? Mba!!

I don't sleep at all....I sleep 11pm & wake up by 2.30am....no be hang-over but my body system just doesn't do more than 3hrs of sleep!!

Summer is over here in Yankee....getting a little bit cold, soon we go dey carry bottles of Moscato & Vodka under jacket.....life is good!![/quote]
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by chimasamel: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
A CARING PRESIDENT
Great president are made great by horrible circumstance combined with character, temperament and intelligence. like fireman, cops, doctors or soldier, presidents need a crisis to shine.......
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan took the oath of office on 29th may, 2011 amidst thunderous expectations of a new dawn, given the mountain of challenges that characterized the nation. jonathan is one of the most intelligent presidents to ever step forward of Nigeria history, the second fully fit university graduate Nigeria ever had. The likes of his intellectual capabilities have not been surpassed in public life since the founding fathers put pen to paper.
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan took the oath of office on 29th may, 2011 amidst thunderous expectations of a new dawn, given the mountain of challenges that characterized the nation. jonathan is one of the most intelligent presidents to ever step forward of Nigeria history, the second fully fit university graduate Nigeria ever had. The likes of his intellectual capabilities have not been surpassed in public life since the founding fathers put pen to paper.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by chimasamel: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
CFCfan:

Your orders are taken
A CARING PRESIDENT
Great president are made great by horrible circumstance combined with character, temperament and intelligence. like fireman, cops, doctors or soldier, presidents need a crisis to shine.......
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan took the oath of office on 29th may, 2011 amidst thunderous expectations of a new dawn, given the mountain of challenges that characterized the nation. jonathan is one of the most intelligent presidents to ever step forward of Nigeria history, the second fully fit university graduate Nigeria ever had. The likes of his intellectual capabilities have not been surpassed in public life since the founding fathers put pen to paper.#gej4niga
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by pastorwizzypro: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
icant percieve ORIGIN here....anyway, am from the naija delta region. am politically inclined...i luv to discuss issued based politics....my fellow country men women, go collect ur PVC and cast ur vote 4 GEJ......#GEJ4NAIJA
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gracemicheal4r1: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
NAIJA PEOPLE I SALUTE UNA, I BE IGBO PERSON WEY SABI BETTER THING AND THEY TALK BETTER THING AND ABOUT BETTER LEADER.
MAKE UNA VOTE FOR GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. HE BE BETTER PRESIDENT WEY THEY THINK BETTER FOR NAIJA AND ALSO GET BETTER PLAN FOR NAIJA. MAKE WE JOIN HAND TOGETHER VOTE FOR HIM FOR CONTINUITY AND MORE TRANSFORMATION PROJECTS FOR NAIJA. VOTE FOR JONATHAN! VOTE FOR BETTER NAIJA.#GEJ4NAIJA.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by johnpetters262: 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
THE TESTIMONY OF AN ACHIEVER.
president Goodlock Ebele Jonathan came insto power as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria under a divine arrangement to creat an enabling enviroment for Nigerians to see the face of development.On asumption to power, so many things were at a deplorable condition ranging from different sectors of the economy ,Aviation,Agriculture,power etc.
No one achieve success without demanding it,expexting it and fully prepared for it.P4LUV.
A serious job began when the aviation sector started recording a tremedous achievment by reorganising the sector by bringing in new innovations and latest technologies,building world class towers and so many others too numerous to mention.
Agric sector also improve greatly where a huge amount worth billions were provided by the central bank for farmers to access credit facilities to boost the sector machanisation also increase in ernest.The massive cultvation of rice and milling which meet international export quality,large scale breeding of birds and so many others.
Its obvious that people's character cannot be over-emphasized,because we have those with good character and those with bad attitude.P4LUV.
Despite the emergence of the sect called boko Haram president jonathan has taken board steps through the ministry of defence the army ,airforce,the police and other security agencies to curb the flow of insurgence in the northern part of the country.
When things get rough,do not move.Man and other thing move and change position,but the ground still remain where it is.P4LUV.
The afforementioned write ups has kept Mr president going knowingfully well that he is going to take the Nation to that desired state.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by johnpetters262: 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
A CARING PRESIDENT
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan took the oath of office on 29th may, 2011 amidst thunderous expectations of a new dawn, given the mountain of challenges that characterized the nation. jonathan is one of the most intelligent presidents to ever step forward of Nigeria history, the second fully fit university graduate Nigeria ever had. The likes of his intellectual capabilities have not been surpassed in public life since the founding fathers put pen to paper#gej4nija
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by cuppypie: 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
vote GEJ 2015 for a better tomorrow......PDP power#GEJ4Naija kiss
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by cuppypie: 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Let us join hands together and vote GEJ because he deserve our votes. Take a look at all that he had done for the country in the pass few years, he gave us good Roads,new federal Universities,Hospitals,Railways station.SO PLEASE LETS US ALL VOTE FOR GEJ.....#GEJ4Naija wink
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
cuppypie:
Let us join hands together and vote GEJ because he deserve our votes. Take a look at all that he had done for the country in the pass few years, he gave us good Roads,new federal Universities,Hospitals,Railways station.SO PLEASE LETS US ALL VOTE FOR GEJ.....#GEJ4Naija wink
Yes he gave us electricity, houses, ,lots of jobs ,plenty of food all over the place,world class hospitals, The best roads in Africa,The man is Jesus Christ on earth!! or is that his wife
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by aa2015: 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
See who dem say make i vote for oh. kia. Please Good luck don't go.

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by aa2015: 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
This is what Buhari is saying. He is not president oh. By the time he is a president no Beer in Nigeria again. cry

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by EdenJohnson: 2:15am On Jan 30, 2015
FEBRUARY 14TH ELECTIONS: THE MISSING INGREDIENT AND MY FINAL MESSAGE!
I want to use this opportunity to thank everybody world over who has developed interest in seeing a better Nigeria from February 2015. I specially thank and congratulate Nigerians for being "awake", and for their numerous theories, comments, arguments and updates on every available platform. We have all done well.
BUT....hmmmmm....I wish I could make it a national thing.....I want us, at this point, to put Nigeria in prayers till and after the general elections. Our reactions so far have only portrayed us as being too capable of saving Nigeria with our "great awakening" which, obviously, only came as a result of 2015 elections. Some of us want their votes to count, others want their muscles to count, others their money to count, and yet others want all three to count in this election.
Some think PDP winning means peace, others think APC winning means peace: but I perceive something different! People are already dying, friends separated, families torn apart, organisations losing members, houses raged down - all because Nigeria has elections in 2015. My heart bleeds! There's an ingredient left out of the 2015 race and it's deadly if no called in.
IT'S NOW TIME TO CALL GOD FULLY INTO THIS "TIME-BOMB" WAITING TO EXPLODE; WE ALONE CAN NOT CHOOSE OUR LEADERS. LET US START PRAYING FOR NIGERIA NOW!
#LetsPrayForNigeria
•By @_EdenJohnson
*pls broadcast this piece*
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hey guys, see what I found on wikipedia

The Abacha administration became the first to record unprecedented economic achievements:[7] he oversaw an increase in the country's foreign exchange reserves from $494 million in 1993 to $9.6 billion by the middle of 1997, reduced the external debt of Nigeria from $36 billion in 1993 to $27 billion by 1997, brought all the controversial privatization programs of the Babangida administration to halt, reduced an inflation rate of 54% inherited from Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida to 8.5% between 1993 and 1998, all while the nation's primary commodity, oil was at an average of $15 per barrel. His administration is also credited with creating the most comprehensive and realistic blueprint for Nigeria's development through the Vision 2010 committee chaired by his predecessor Ernest Shonekan.

I don't know how he did it undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (128) (Reply)

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.