Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (165712 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tonzo(m): 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
10 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN YOUTHS SHOULD NOT VOTE FOR GEN BUHARI
Buhari has been in government since the early 80’s .Its time for the younger generation to rule the country. We might not be perfect but gradually we shall get to the promise land. My father is over 74yrs old,if he decides to contest, I will politely tell him he is not fit to rule and he should rather play a fatherly role to a younger leader.
I matched to the roadside as a pupil and student to wave General Buhari,General Babangida during the 80s in Ibadan. Whenever a president visited Ibadan, we were made to file out along the roads to wave them. Our teachers would tell us that we shall become the future leaders of tomorrow and people will also file out to salute us. It’s almost 25years now and am yet to see my classmate or myself as a president nor governor. The highest have seen so far is a house of representative, commisioner and many youth leaders. Do I still allow Buhari,my father’s age grade group to rule and I will come out and sing his praise.Then,my king will tell me that I will become a future leader when I turn 60 or 70 years? it’s not our portion as Nigerians youths. At 70 we should be grooming younger ones to feel the vacuum we might have created
During the 1999 general elections, many Nigerians believed that its only an ex General that can rule the country.Gen Obasanjo became president,when it was time for him to seek re-election for another four years ,Nigerians were tired of his dictatorial system of government. He manipulated his way in four another four years and even tried to get a third term by all means. We don’t need ex Generals to dictate the economy and future of our country.
Gen buhari said he would jail all corrupt politicians in kirikiri.Thats a good one.”Show me your friend and I shall tell you your the kind of person “.Rotimi Amaechi,Bola Tinubu,Timipreye Sylver,Malam Elrufai,Chris Ngige etc are all saints.Buhari seems to forget that we have a judiciary and a National House of Assembly that interprets and make laws.Will Buhari adopt the obj system of impeachment and jailing selected corrupt politicians without due process? How will he jail corrupt leaders in kirikiri without reforming the messed up Nigerian Judiciary.

The opposition keeps ranting that Nigeria will collapse if we allow Goodluck to rule again.”Hmmm” Who carted away the country’s treasure during and after the oil boom,who made Nigeria to undergo sanctions from UN and Western countries.What was the state of Nigeria’s economy during the regime of Bughari?No to Ex Generals.Enough is Enough

Buhari says he will end BOKOHARAM menace, when he becomes president. Over two thousand persons have died as a result of bokoharam attacks and more are still dying daily. Some persons have a solution to end this genocide.But; they will not help us until we vote them into power. They are true democrats and very patriotic Nigerians indeed. who belittled our once pragmatic and well equipped Nigerian Police Force.It is Goodluck I guess.No,its you and I.I tell you the truth it’s the long rule of the kaki boys that weakened the Nigerian Police force. They made life unbearable for them by underpaying them, deprived them of sophisticated weapons, making their barracks unhabitable.Now, some persons are saying they are security experts.
Buhari didn’t give the Nigerian youth a chance to live an upright and decent life, when he was military president. Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National Association of Nigeria Students. He hanged those who were caught with cocaine and jailed many others found wandering or guilty of pardonable offence. Probably, if that guy that was hanged for smuggling cocaine was imprisoned and he became remorseful while serving his jail term. Maybe he would have become a preacher in prison, a barber or even a graduate of NOUN.Thesame Buhari that did not; rehabilitate inmates in prison, give Nigerian youths a chance to live a moral life etc now wants to create one million jobs nearly.
Frankly speaking,when I look into the eyes of Gen Buhari,I see a desperate man, a man eager for action and change.Dont get carried away with the word change.personally,I feel Buhari is out to avenge the pains he suffered in the hands of certain Generals and Elites. The pains an ex president of Nigeria meted on the Northern people. I pity the South, East and especially the west. If this General wins the election, only God we save us from the deep blue sea and the “D”.
I am directly and indirectly a beneficiary of some youth schemes initiated by Goodluck Jonathan i.e. Surep, Youwin etc. Will Buhari allow this youth empowerment schemes continue or He would term them as means of siphoning money from the national purse.These programs are for real and you don’t need to no anyone or belong to a particular party before you become a beneficiary.
Buhari reminds me of MKO Abiola RIP.MkO was a man of the people wanted by the people but his sins against the children of God stopped him from becoming Nigeria’s president in june 12 1993.Many people didn’t know that MKO made the masses not to have GSM or Landline. Remember Fela’s ITT international thief thief (MKO stole the ITT telephone money ).Buhari the blood of the innocent you killed as military head of states still hunts you year in year out.Buhari has an encyclopedia of Black files in his curriculum vita.
Buhari jailed the king of AFRO beats FELA ANIKULAPKO KUTI,Alex Ekweme,Obafemi Awolowo,Rewane and many others without a fair trial in a competent law court.”Buhari fear God O! You gather mind arrest my Kalakuta president”.
NIGERIAN YOUTHS GO AND READ YOUR HISTORY.POLITICAL SCIENCE STUDENTS, EDUCATE YOUR FELLOW STUDENTS ON CAMPUS,GREATEST NANS(RIPP SEP1985 NANS CONFERENCE) ALUTA CONTINUA ,REMEMBER THE BLACK DAYS OF THE BUHARI/IDIAGBON REGIME.TELL NIGERIAN STUDENTS THE TRUTH AND OUR HISTORY.DONT BE DECEIVED .GOODLUCK IS FROM OUR CONSTITUENCY VOTE FOR HIM.THE FUTURE IS TODAY AND NOT TOMORROW
EACH ONE TELL ONE: VOTE GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN GCON
GODBLESS NIGERIA

bevudemana@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by mployer(m): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2015
morereb10:
Am confused.

Is it dat Buhari have only waec certificate to show regarding d presidency post or wat? Please guys clarify me my people.

Waec certificate is the minimum requirement. You can't claim to have a higher degree like B.sc when you don't even have a waec certificate.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by cfc: 11:04am On Feb 03, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
Fellow Nigerians, we have Just few days to our elections and below are some vital things we must consider before casting our vote.

1. Buhari killed Ben ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it.

2. Buhari doesn't attend the Federal Council meetings yet collects his allowances. Mr. Integrity indeed.

3. Buhari canceled former Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government

4 Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National AssociatIon of Nigeria Students.

5. Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy.

6. Buhari Jailed Nduka irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government

7. Buhari raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country. Was he also corrupt?

8.Buhari threw Former vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money.

9. He jailed honest and respected pa Adekunle Ajasin.

10. He jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government

11 Doctors, remember that Buhari banned the Nigeria medical Association (NMA)

12. Buhari stopped Ooni of Ife for traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984

13. He broke up press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives

14 He jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother.

Nigerians must be careful what they wish for!

Keep sharing to keep Nigeria democratic and free from oppression.

In conclusion..........

#iHaveDecided #feBuHaRi14

I will still vote for GMB.

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by cfc: 11:18am On Feb 03, 2015
tonzo:
10 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN YOUTHS SHOULD NOT VOTE FOR GEN BUHARI
Buhari has been in government since the early 80’s .Its time for the younger generation to rule the country. We might not be perfect but gradually we shall get to the promise land. My father is over 74yrs old,if he decides to contest, I will politely tell him he is not fit to rule and he should rather play a fatherly role to a younger leader.
I matched to the roadside as a pupil and student to wave General Buhari,General Babangida during the 80s in Ibadan. Whenever a president visited Ibadan, we were made to file out along the roads to wave them. Our teachers would tell us that we shall become the future leaders of tomorrow and people will also file out to salute us. It’s almost 25years now and am yet to see my classmate or myself as a president nor governor. The highest have seen so far is a house of representative, commisioner and many youth leaders. Do I still allow Buhari,my father’s age grade group to rule and I will come out and sing his praise.Then,my king will tell me that I will become a future leader when I turn 60 or 70 years? it’s not our portion as Nigerians youths. At 70 we should be grooming younger ones to feel the vacuum we might have created
During the 1999 general elections, many Nigerians believed that its only an ex General that can rule the country.Gen Obasanjo became president,when it was time for him to seek re-election for another four years ,Nigerians were tired of his dictatorial system of government. He manipulated his way in four another four years and even tried to get a third term by all means. We don’t need ex Generals to dictate the economy and future of our country.
Gen buhari said he would jail all corrupt politicians in kirikiri.Thats a good one.”Show me your friend and I shall tell you your the kind of person “.Rotimi Amaechi,Bola Tinubu,Timipreye Sylver,Malam Elrufai,Chris Ngige etc are all saints.Buhari seems to forget that we have a judiciary and a National House of Assembly that interprets and make laws.Will Buhari adopt the obj system of impeachment and jailing selected corrupt politicians without due process? How will he jail corrupt leaders in kirikiri without reforming the messed up Nigerian Judiciary.

The opposition keeps ranting that Nigeria will collapse if we allow Goodluck to rule again.”Hmmm” Who carted away the country’s treasure during and after the oil boom,who made Nigeria to undergo sanctions from UN and Western countries.What was the state of Nigeria’s economy during the regime of Bughari?No to Ex Generals.Enough is Enough

Buhari says he will end BOKOHARAM menace, when he becomes president. Over two thousand persons have died as a result of bokoharam attacks and more are still dying daily. Some persons have a solution to end this genocide.But; they will not help us until we vote them into power. They are true democrats and very patriotic Nigerians indeed. who belittled our once pragmatic and well equipped Nigerian Police Force.It is Goodluck I guess.No,its you and I.I tell you the truth it’s the long rule of the kaki boys that weakened the Nigerian Police force. They made life unbearable for them by underpaying them, deprived them of sophisticated weapons, making their barracks unhabitable.Now, some persons are saying they are security experts.
Buhari didn’t give the Nigerian youth a chance to live an upright and decent life, when he was military president. Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National Association of Nigeria Students. He hanged those who were caught with cocaine and jailed many others found wandering or guilty of pardonable offence. Probably, if that guy that was hanged for smuggling cocaine was imprisoned and he became remorseful while serving his jail term. Maybe he would have become a preacher in prison, a barber or even a graduate of NOUN.Thesame Buhari that did not; rehabilitate inmates in prison, give Nigerian youths a chance to live a moral life etc now wants to create one million jobs nearly.
Frankly speaking,when I look into the eyes of Gen Buhari,I see a desperate man, a man eager for action and change.Dont get carried away with the word change.personally,I feel Buhari is out to avenge the pains he suffered in the hands of certain Generals and Elites. The pains an ex president of Nigeria meted on the Northern people. I pity the South, East and especially the west. If this General wins the election, only God we save us from the deep blue sea and the “D”.
I am directly and indirectly a beneficiary of some youth schemes initiated by Goodluck Jonathan i.e. Surep, Youwin etc. Will Buhari allow this youth empowerment schemes continue or He would term them as means of siphoning money from the national purse.These programs are for real and you don’t need to no anyone or belong to a particular party before you become a beneficiary.
Buhari reminds me of MKO Abiola RIP.MkO was a man of the people wanted by the people but his sins against the children of God stopped him from becoming Nigeria’s president in june 12 1993.Many people didn’t know that MKO made the masses not to have GSM or Landline. Remember Fela’s ITT international thief thief (MKO stole the ITT telephone money ).Buhari the blood of the innocent you killed as military head of states still hunts you year in year out.Buhari has an encyclopedia of Black files in his curriculum vita.
Buhari jailed the king of AFRO beats FELA ANIKULAPKO KUTI,Alex Ekweme,Obafemi Awolowo,Rewane and many others without a fair trial in a competent law court.”Buhari fear God O! You gather mind arrest my Kalakuta president”.
NIGERIAN YOUTHS GO AND READ YOUR HISTORY.POLITICAL SCIENCE STUDENTS, EDUCATE YOUR FELLOW STUDENTS ON CAMPUS,GREATEST NANS(RIPP SEP1985 NANS CONFERENCE) ALUTA CONTINUA ,REMEMBER THE BLACK DAYS OF THE BUHARI/IDIAGBON REGIME.TELL NIGERIAN STUDENTS THE TRUTH AND OUR HISTORY.DONT BE DECEIVED .GOODLUCK IS FROM OUR CONSTITUENCY VOTE FOR HIM.THE FUTURE IS TODAY AND NOT TOMORROW
EACH ONE TELL ONE: VOTE GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN GCON
GODBLESS NIGERIA

bevudemana@yahoo.com

wow lovely
good write up

but am not confused in fact more convinced to vote for GMB

#iHaveDecided #feBuHaRi14

I can't imagine Ebele ruling ME for a decade *10yrs*
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by ultiabaz: 12:29am On Feb 04, 2015
Pls how to post on NairalaÑd?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by mantodun: 4:07am On Feb 04, 2015
Buhari is certainly not a saint. personally, i never would have thought that one day I will be voting for a man with so much accusations of human rights atrocities hanging around his neck.

Just like you, I came up with about a dozen reasons why Nigeria shld run from Buhari like a plague. But then I took some time to read and research about Buhari for the sole aim of answering these questions:

1 - what was/were his motivation(s) for doing the things he did back then?
u will agree with me that a man is motivated by the thing or things most dear to him. Therefore, if we can very objectively answer this question, I think we will have a better understanding of who the man Buhari is, what he stands for and what is dear to him.

Here is my take:

Back in the days, the man was motivated by a vision of a disciplined Nigeria, one whr govt/workers is/are efficient n productive without relying on bribes/corrupt practices. A nigeria that could proudly stand to be counted in the committee of nations. From all indications, Buhari still has this vision and he has once again set out to see it come to light.

During his days as CIC, his overzealousness (or whatever we choose to call it) and his unrepentant desire to see his vision come true resulted in the very myopic approach to problem solving which was undeniably callous, barbaric and sometimes bordered on insanity. His administration will forever be notoriously known for those inexcusable misdeeds. those memories have created an aura of suspicion n rightly placed fear about his candidacy. of note, Buhari knew who to put where to get things done.
Truth is, most of us old enough to remember his deeds still harbor a lot of discomfort about the prospects of putting power back in the hands of a man known for so much brutality. This brings me to the next question.

2 - Can Buhari be trusted with power? Afterall, OBJ showed us just how power can be abused even in a democracy. I think the most objective answer will come from his days at PTF. I suspect that Buhari agreed to serve as head of PTF for 2 reasons, 1st, again to do whatever he can to revive Nigeria n 2nd, in so doing to show pple that he Gen Buhari, the so called blood thirsty ogre can actually work amicably with and for other humans to achieve results when nothing else in the country was wrking. PTF's acheivements is another days debate but we can all agree that to a large extent, he someone made it work. And in fairness to him, the man did not use the opportunity to enrich himself.

My synopsis of Buhari's candidacy is this:
Gen Buhari does not define the best of Nigeria in any way, but he is a man driven by a vision that is shared by every ordinary Nigerian. His popularity hinges on this vision.
Subconsciously, those that admire him do so because of the (very barbaric) extent he was willing to go to defend his vision of building a better Nigeria.
Given the alternative, Nigerians seem to be at a point whr it's no longer business as usual. We are simply tired of having visionless rulers who care more abt their fat accounts than abt the common man. we r tired of being the laughing stock on the world stage.....

This is why I say Sai Buhari along with millions of Nigerians

6 Likes

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by makeitijn: 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
INTERESTED? we have
10,000MT
(eleven million liter)of
pure AGO (diesel) for sale at N98/
litre..product is located in
lagos.only interested buyer call.vessel available
for transportation. BUYER/SELLER
NEGOTIATION is one-one.. then
we send you our procedure.. if you
consent,then we send you SPA..
ETC ...

and if you are a buyer agent ie -
you link us the seller with a buyer-
be sure of #11 million naira as your
commission from the deal..

call daniel on
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Tifanee(f): 11:38am On Feb 05, 2015
Okay
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by mantodun: 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
From The Economist Magazine

The least awful
A former dictator is a better choice than a failed president

SOMETIMES there are no good options. Nigeria goes to the polls on February 14th to elect the next president, who will face problems so large—from rampant corruption to a jihadist insurgency—that they could break the country apart, with dire consequences for Nigerians and the world.

And yet, as Africa’s biggest economy stages its most important election since the restoration of civilian rule in 1999, and perhaps since the civil war four decades ago, Nigerians must pick between the incumbent, Goodluck Jonathan, who has proved an utter failure, and the opposition leader, Muhammadu Buhari, a former military dictator with blood on his hands (see article). The candidates stand as symbols of a broken political system that makes all Nigeria’s problems even more intractable.

Start with Mr Jonathan, whose People’s Democratic Party (PDP) has run the country since 1999 and who stumbled into the presidency on the death of his predecessor in 2010. The PDP’s reign has been a sorry one. Mr Jonathan has shown little willingness to tackle endemic corruption. When the governor of the central bank reported that $20 billion had been stolen, his reward was to be sacked.

Worse, on Mr Jonathan’s watch much of the north of the country has been in flames. About 18,000 people have died in political violence in recent years, thousands of them in January in several brutal attacks by Boko Haram, a jihadist group that claims to have established its “caliphate” in territory as large as Belgium. Another 1.5m people have fled their homes. The insurgency is far from Mr Jonathan’s southern political heartland and afflicts people more likely to vote for the opposition. He has shown little enthusiasm for tackling it, and even less competence. Quick to offer condolences to France after the attack on Charlie Hedbo, Mr Jonathan waited almost two weeks before speaking up about a Boko Haram attack that killed hundreds, perhaps thousands, of his compatriots.

The single bright spot of his rule has been Nigeria’s economy, one of the world’s fastest-growing. Yet that is largely despite the government rather than because of it, and falling oil prices will temper the boom. The prosperity has not been broadly shared: under Mr Jonathan poverty has increased. Nigerians typically die eight years younger than their poorer neighbours in nearby Ghana.

Goodbye Jonathan
Voters have ample cause to send Mr Jonathan packing. In a country where power has often changed through the barrel of a gun, the opposition All Progressives Congress has a real chance of winning through the ballot box. Yet its candidate, Mr Buhari, is an ex-general who, three decades ago, came to power in a coup. His rule was nasty, brutish and mercifully short. Declaring a “war against indiscipline”, he ordered whip-wielding soldiers to ensure that Nigerians formed orderly queues. His economics, known as Buharism, was destructive. Instead of letting the currency depreciate in the face of a trade deficit, he tried to fix prices and ban “unnecessary” imports. He expelled 700,000 migrants in the delusion that this would create jobs for Nigerians. He banned political meetings and free speech. He detained thousands, used secret tribunals and executed people for crimes that were not capital offences.

Should a former dictator with such a record be offered another chance? Surprisingly, many Nigerians think he should. One reason is that, in a country where ministers routinely wear wristwatches worth many times their annual salary, Mr Buhari is a sandal-wearing ascetic with a record of fighting corruption. Few nowadays question his commitment to democracy or expect him to turn autocratic: he has repeatedly stood for election and accepted the outcome when he lost. He would probably do a better job of running the country, and in particular of tackling Boko Haram. As a northerner and Muslim, he will have greater legitimacy among villagers whose help he will need to isolate the insurgents. As a military man, he is more likely to win the respect of a demoralised army.

We are relieved not to have a vote in this election. But were we offered one we would—with a heavy heart—choose Mr Buhari. Mr Jonathan risks presiding over Nigeria’s bloody fragmentation. If Mr Buhari can save Nigeria, history might even be kind to him.

http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21642168-former-dictator-better-choice-failed-president-least-awful
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by disam: 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
I AM A STRANGER IN NIGERIA BUT I HAVE SEEN THAT NIGERIA HAS A LONG WAY TO GO. PARTICULARLY IN LIBERATING THEIR MIND SET.
WHY BREACHING IS TOO MUCH
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Tifanee(f): 9:10am On Feb 08, 2015
disam:
I AM A STRANGER IN NIGERIA BUT I HAVE SEEN THAT NIGERIA HAS A LONG WAY TO GO. PARTICULARLY IN LIBERATING THEIR MIND SET.
WHY BREACHING IS TOO MUCH
Your from Burkina faso? undecided
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by change49ja: 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
A 4year old boy was ask the following question:

Teacher: Which of the following is not corruption?

A) Fraud
B) Honesty
C)Stealing

Junior(a 4 year old boy): The answer is B...Honesty.
Teacher: Junior, why 'honesty'?
Junior: Because 'honesty' is the best policy.
Teacher: Very good, clap for him....Klueless, why are you raising up your hand?
Klueless: (scratching his head),Oga teacher, erm... the answer is C...Stealing.
Teacher: You mean Stealing is not corruption?
Klueless: Yes sir
Teacher: Explain?
Klueless: Teacher, stealing is not corruption in Baye where I come from unless you're not sharing. Even our president-GEJ said so on NTA yesterday. So who is wrong teacher? You, a secondary school holder or our President GEJ, a PhD holder?
Teacher: erm.....erm...
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by rosearnie: 8:23am On Feb 10, 2015
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by accountayology(m): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2015
buari is the man
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by accountayology(m): 8:32am On Feb 10, 2015
but how do u know the picture is real
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by privatetisa(m): 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Change is the most common feature in the entire uuniverse. Continuity is a very temporary phenomenon in the universe. We have continued long enough with the PDP. It's high time we had the long overdue change in Nigeria.
This is another opportunity that we shouldn't miss in this country again. We had missed many good opportunities of having or retaining good leaders in the past. These were people that would have turned the lot of this country around for good - especially for we the masses. We shouldn't forget how the few elites who wanted (and still want) to keep the masses of Nigeria perpetually poor, disillusioned and subjected to them denied us of Murtala, Awolowo, Buhari/Idiagbon, Abiola, Fawehinmi and many other masses-oriented leaders in the past.
The masses of Nigeria, let's not be deceived again. God won't come down to better this country for us. It is the 'good' people he had constantly brought our way that he intends to use to better our lot. All the prayers you have been praying in your churches, mosques, shrines, synagogues, etc, have always been answered with the good leaders he has never failed to bring your way. But a section of the country is bent on stopping the process of bettering our lot in this part of the world. Wake up my people. Nigerian masses, wise up. Stop being deceived. Stop being lured into deeper and deeper suffering and abject poverty. Your God will only provide the way for you. He won't carry your legs to walk the path. Because you are a being with consciousness and freewill.
The Israelites prayed for a deliverer. But when they had one in Moses, they rejected him saying he was a murderer, a stammerer, a vagabond, a runaway and the likes. But thank goodness for them, they never allowed the golden opportunity to pass them by.
Peter rejected Cornelius saying he belonged to the unclean race. He did know that his God used whatever he liked.
I have always known that it's the same cabal that has been keeping us down that our God will use to liberate us. I have always believed that a day will come when their camp will be thrown into disarray and they will on their own install a leader that will liberate the masses of Nigeria - without them realising what they are doing until we have been set free. Your remember the Pharaoh and the Israelites?
WE NEED THIS CHANGE RIGHT AWAY. It's another golden opportunity that we shouldn't allow to pass us by again.
The whole world look onto us to effect this change. It's only that they can't openly show their interest in that regard. But their body language really suggests that. America has been avoiding Nigeria like an Ebola patient for about three years now. They stopped buying our fuel; yet, they are still buying from some African countries, for example, Angola. They refused to help with the Chibok girls. They are blocking us from purchasing weapons to fight the insurgency. And you don't believe that there is more to it? This same America is very much interested in our elections. What do you think the reason is? Think!
Everybody all over the world wants Nigeria to experience this change. Ordinarily, the west won't support a radical like Buhari to preside over a strategic nation like Nigeria. But the overriding need for this change surpasses their sentiment.
COME MARCH 28, LET'S ALL GO OUT AND PEACEFULLY VOTE FOR THE CHANGE THAT OUR COUNTRY NEEDS. VOTE FOR BUHARI. VOTE FOR THE BETTERMENT OF OUR LOT.
Forget tribalism! Set aside religious sentiment! Embrace this onset of a sincere and certain ride to an all- inclusive, prosperous Nigeria.
Please rebroadcast to as many as you can and be a part of the movement to a better Nigeria for us all. Thanks a great deal as you join this historic train. - DeProf.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by x9ja1960: 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ever wondered why the media (foreign and local) have carefully and consciously continued to make GMB appear a Saint/Messiah and silent on the Dictator and Power usurper he really is?

Ever wondered why the body language of the opposition and their words continue to speak and insinuate violence, coup...is this what they really are?

Ever wondered why APC suddenly have solution to all our problems but decided to keep it hidden all the while we suffered...do they really care?

Ever wondered why after declaring he will never contest for elective position again to give way for younger generation to take over, GMB never volunteered to become EFCC boss...if corruption is really his pain all these years?

Ever wondered why APC has refused to acknowledge that Boko Haram and Terrorism is in fact a global issue but rather condemned as disgrace the deployment of AU forces, yet fail to point out that the US and other world powers has been battling terrorism with little success...do they really understand?

Ever wondered why the media suddenly make the postponement of this election seem like GEJ has in fact committed a coup against GMB...lol...they are so sure of victory aren't they?

Ever wondered why APC and the foreign media have refused to give GEJ credit for his history of allowing free and fair elections...they are not used to democracy are they?

Ever wondered why APC keep asking you to forget tribalism and religious sentiments and vote for GMB...are these what they really are?

Ever wondered why APC see absolutely nothing good in GEJ and his government...they must be bad belle people, aren't they? lol

#TeamGEJ #AnotherGEJVolunteer #SilentMajority #GEJGodwin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by dangotecementplc(f): 7:19am On Feb 13, 2015
Buy Dangote cement at a cheap and affordable price of #1000 per bag, and also buy Dangote rice at #6000 per bag, call the Head of Sales Manager on 0092348034147532 or +2348034147532 for more information/negotiations on purchase and delivery....
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Royal30: 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
EVERYDAY FOR THE THIEF, ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER. YOU WONT HIDE FOREVER.

dangotecementplc:
Buy Dangote cement at a cheap and affordable price of #1000 per bag, and also buy Dangote rice at #6000 per bag, call the Head of Sales Manager on 0092348034147532 or +2348034147532 for more information/negotiations on purchase and delivery....
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by 1dafubabs(m): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Gboliwe:
Hehehehehehehehehe this should be fun. grin

errm, what is the meaning of the alphabets and number in your username? I've always wanted to ask?

You see someone write number n alphabets as a name dont you understand that he is drunk but you are very funny o.......... for you to ask such question in beer parlour both of you are drunkers.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by idifu(m): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
it's valentine no arguement today na drinking i dey pass me one bottle of ice cold star larger beer and a plate of cowtail
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by nasoweseeam: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
Shack always makesthings go down well grin

1 Share

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by nasoweseeam: 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
idifu:
it's valentine no arguement today na drinking i dey pass me one bottle of ice cold star larger beer and a plate of cowtail

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (128) (Reply)

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.