Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) (123742 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:
I suspect he was a cult member in IFE. And got expelled. His heart is in that school and speaks like one with fond memories. Coogar confess here.

see you....
there's no cultism in ife. the only cult group in ife are the awo boys. students actually fear awo boys more than the VC or the senate!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by drdams: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
U r living in a Quasi Dream World bt I neva heard of an Erythroxylon Coca plantation in Ife..

Wher did u get urs frm?

Step up ur game n move beyond sophomoric and hallucinatory comments.
coogar:

i have been paid enough to put you in a cage and feed you at least 2 square meals for the rest of your life grin

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by 3ace(m): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ola Johnson:
OAU Senate Building was completed before Shagari became president. He only commissioned faculties of law and social sciences blocks.
Then the abandoned project beside Hezekiah bookshop was not meant for the Senate as widely speculated by students. Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by drdams: 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hahahahhahaha..
Nw dis d greatest lie of d Century..
Cum my library for house, av got lots of Ife Ordeals in our archive.
Ola Johnson:
Who told you there are cultists in OAU? We do not have any.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
dr dams: U r living in a Quasi Dream World bt I neva heard of an Erythroxylon Coca plantation in Ife..

Wher did u get urs frm?

Step up ur game n move beyond sophomoric and hallucinatory comments.

what's the meaning of this garbage? erythroxylon/sophomoric? were you sired by patrick obahiagbon?

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
Nice pics. UNIBEN still looks finer to me though. undecided

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by biafranqueen: 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
tpia@:
okija what concerns you with OAU for goodness sake.

there are other threads featuring the school, please keep your opinions to yourself, thanks.

do schools from your own area.
undecidedhe is giving the school props it's really nice looks like my old Uni in Arkansas USA
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by drdams: 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
D apparent remains obscure for opinionated entities..
coogar:

what's the meaning of this garbage? erythroxylon/sophomoric? were you sired by patrick obahiagbon?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:
I suspect he was a cult member in IFE. And got expelled. His heart is in that school and speaks like one with fond memories. Coogar confess here.
Lmoa! Some detective skill is being put to use here. Drill him wella make we knw whether na asylum he sought in UK. Hey! Did I just type that
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
dr dams: U remind me of d tug or war at home.. Dey want mk I remain for my village..hahhahaha
?? You call ife village. Are you sure you are from ife central?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
3ace: Then the abandoned project beside Hezekiah bookshop was not meant for the Senate as widely speculated by students. Thanks for the enlightenment.
The building has been completed, and used as senate extension (admission and transcript mainly).

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by jhidey08(m): 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju: Okija_juju Presents OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY

These are my Photos of Obafemi Awolowo University that I took from my last trip during Easter. I just so happened to be driving past the school and decided to take a lil break from the 8 hours i had already driven to rest by taking pictures of the school..

Personally I swear that this is the finest Federal University I have entered in recent times. And I have been into Uniport, FUTO & UNN.

I have pictures of the Rocky mountains that surround this University on another camera that I cant find right now. Please enjoy these pictures.. All taken from inside my car.

eehya, if u've neva been 2 anoda man's farm u'll say ur fada's farm is d biggest. Cum 2 ABU, Zaria and c hw green it is. Oau is a nice skul tho. I would luv 2 attend d skul, even if it is diploma i'll do dere.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
dr dams: D apparent becomes obscure for d Ignorant.
Na simple english my broda. U wer sharp enough to spell Hon. Patrick surname, xtend dat sharpness to d literary sectn of ur brain.

simple english and yet you were text-typing like a child suffering from down syndrome? are you high from smoking your own pubic hair or what exactly did the diagnosis of your malfunctioning brain say?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by biafranqueen: 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
solelymade: Its quite a sad tale when you take a good look at all these structures today. You will love Ife's structures when viewed from a considerable long distance but immediately you move closer to the building, the worn out paintings on the wall might make you throw up if you are faint-hearted let alone the cracks in the wall especially the East wing of the HO library. The campus is lush green and conducive for learning but the buildings are fast entering a state of deterioration.
I never knew Ife was a beauty to behold in time past until I visited Foto club in White House where I saw pictures of the campus in the 80"s.
Pls don't discuss the hostel.
We need help on savaging the remains of those structures before they collapse and someone should tell those Baba Ologba to stop cutting the trees.
why are they destroying the landscape cutting trees every where don't they know in California we are busy planting trees. The same thing in the village just cutting down trees unnecessarily. We do need to learn how to maintain building. Europe has structures over a 100 years old that are beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by 3ace(m): 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar: i have been paid enough to put you in a cage and feed you at least 2 square meals for the rest of your life.
Yeeeeeeh! Mogbe! *falls from agbalumo tree*
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by drdams: 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
Bros, wot will an average Nigerian call his home town? Abi wher u dey sef? Na Jand abi Yankee!!
saxywale:
?? You call ife village. Are you sure you are from ife central?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by mormodica(m): 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
acidosis™:

It would be an embarrasment upon the management of AUN for me to compare the school's structures with the Federal university craps...

Have you ever seen this kind of lecture hall in any part of the country?

I mean, few students, one lecturer, power-point prepared lectures, Plaster of paris fitted ceilings with air conditioners..
yeah,go to Faculty of Pharmacy OAU. The lecture halls are better than this.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by eggheaders(m): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

simple english and yet you were text-typing like a child suffering from down syndrome? are you high from smoking your own pubic hair or what exactly did the diagnosis of your malfunctioning brain say?

chai guy you wicked oooo. You no come back for your whopping on the modenine thread.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Tolexander: 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
abdulslutsky:

A true rep of an awoite eventho u be ETFite....very sharp

baba mi.
You sabi me?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Yhemit(m): 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
Op _ you really tried,taking those pix without d security getting you(the crakers)...(We are going to work on dat) .... You miss out some key places in ur pix......Angola Hall,Angolomoz101,Moz Hall,ETF Hall,Conference center,Staff club,OAU farm,libray,Oduduwa pilliar,New EDM building(longest in west Africa),SUB building(FnF),standard sport complex,olympic swimming pool,Religious ground,zoo,staff skl,white house,Yellow house,Montion ground,amphi,Bank Zone,New buka,international skl college,staff Qtrs(junior n senior)lecturers,museum,OAU dam,OAU water site,Moro(CDL) and senate building(old n new)........Great Ife. !!!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
eggheaders:
chai guy you wicked oooo. You no come back for your whopping on the modenine thread.

did that thread continue after i left? i thought we concluded modenine should adapt his work to what suit the nigerian audience.....
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

see you....
there's no cultism in ife. the only cult group in ife are the awo boys. students actually fear awo boys more than the VC or the senate!
Bro u could say cult activities are reduced to the barest minimum(whch is stil debatable) than deny there existence outright. Aleast after that popular somebody introduced cultism in the west and in other varsities in naija by default how can it not exist on its soil?

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ishsoph: Bro u could say cult activities are reduced to the barest minimum(whch is stil debatable) than deny there existence outright. Aleast after that popular somebody introduced cultism in the west and in other varsities in naija by default how can it not exist on its soil?

there's no cultism in ife(to the best of my knowledge) - i dunno what obtains there these days though but the late 90s and at the turn of the millennium, the campus was cult-free. if you report any one to the awo boys, he would be summoned - i was told they have their own court there and if the accused is found guilty, woe betides him.

there's maximum shishi & minimum one.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by drdams: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
Wao! Never knew mine was sharp n cripsy ( well taken care of )
so aw long av u tried smoking urs witout igniting?

Go c an urologist and skin care doc..
coogar:

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
dr dams: home town
Now you are talking.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by eggheaders(m): 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

did that thread continue after i left? i thought we concluded modenine should adapt his work to what suit the nigerian audience.....

yes we kept the thread rolling after you left. Mode can't change his style for the nigerian audience. Every sensible musician is not making money with the present crazy of club ear blocking noise we call music this days.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
dr dams: Wao! Never knew mine was sharp n cripsy ( well taken care of )
so aw long av u tried smoking urs witout igniting?
Go c an urologist and skin care doc..

shut that mouth of yours, your breath stinks. maybe you should go buy some peppermints and reduce your mental & oral halitosis......

eggheaders:
yes we kept the thread rolling after you left. Mode can't change his style for the nigerian audience. Every sensible musician is not making money with the present crazy of club ear blocking noise we call music this days.

i will join you there tomorrow.......are you pro-mode or anti-mode? i really need to have a proper debate with a modestan. i wanna know why he's rated.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by lust20(m): 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
go to FUTMINNA and see structures
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by 3ace(m): 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

there's no cultism in ife(to the best of my knowledge) - i dunno what obtains there these days though but the late 90s and at the turn of the millennium, the campus was cult-free. if you report any one to the awo boys, he would be summoned - i was told they have their own court there and if the accused is found guilty, woe betides him.

there's maximum shishi & minimum one.
Yeah, the venue of that court is Awo coffee room. The culprit will be laid on a table and flogged. At least I've witnessed one before. I'm not sure such exists any longer.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by ejiyke2007(m): 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
HOLA
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Who told you there are cultists in OAU? We do not have any.
Could hav been better u say u dont knw anything about cult activities cos ur not one than make such laughable claim sir.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by eggheaders(m): 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

shut that mouth of yours, your breath stinks. maybe you should go buy some peppermints and reduce your mental & oral halitosis......

i will join you there tomorrow.......are you pro-mode or anti-mode? i really need to have a proper debate with a modestan. i wanna know why he's rated.

pro mode mehn. And its seems you beefing the mode with your post on that thread the last time. Or you aint gat love for undergroung thingy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. / No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! / Amazing Facts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.