Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,168 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) (123634 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by drdams: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
D sku fee no even reach 10k.
Dem hostel na d worst for naija, no lite no water..
Nw tell me, wots d essense of beautification witout considering d well being of ur students.
acidosis™:

Shut up Mr man...

Do you think the Federal Government built all those structures with your N18,000 school fees per annum??

I blame the F.G for subsidizing your fees...
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
delors:
Our oga,, na so we see am...good to have OAU MOD. All those OSU MODs, FUTA MODs, LASU MODs, UNAAB MODs, na so so ban ban dey just dey ban person so tay we nor know who take banned drugs pass between them and Tyson Gay. Dem full celebrities section, enter politics reach music section and all those other yeye sections. I fear dem pass anything AK47
shebi na pesin weh dey my signature you dey talk about?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
acidosis™:

cool... cool

Atleast I know I'm not alone here.. smiley

owe, bunu or yagba?
yagba. Okun people are many on this forum
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by delors(m): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
adaobi123: Wow. OAU is killing it. cool It looks so nice and very well presented. It looks massive. Jesus. And I used to think the likes of UNN and Unizik were massive grin
Yeah, yeah, don't worry. We forgive your naivety. Na person wey never reach another man's farm before dey talk say na im papa farm big pass...
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by 3ace(m): 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
Jarus:
you try.
a la carte.

but some for ajepako like us, iya egin at old buka was our favourite grin
Me na risky and dangerous burger I dey take hold bodi. I never cooked soup during my stay on campus. Whenever I needed to take peppery food, I either patronize aluta market, Angola or old buka. Me sef be ajepako lik u. However, foods like concoction rice and beans were regularly cooked in the hostel.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
igbo boy:

like i said be a full carrying member of APC. Comparison is healthy for competition, I shouldn't be teaching you that, like really.

I am not even eligible to vote in Nigeria and what does APC means anyway? This method of campaign is not going to help you guys win. You gotta be aggressive, pull people off the street and shove your logo right into their face. Yeah!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
SPEED5: .
What's this He shouldn't appreciate what he thinks is fine jes because, that object of admiration isn't from his part of the country? Talk about bigotry.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by igboboy1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
adeaugustus:

I am not even eligible to vote in Nigeria and what does APC means anyway? This method of campaign is not going to help you guys win. You gotta be aggressive, pull people off the street and shove your logo right into their face. Yeah!!!!!!!

viola Eureka. All you half baked nigerian commenting on NIgerian threads need to stop it.. You are asking me what is APC? are you a learner? Dont dull. Abeg stop riding on a bicycle.

Disclaimer: I am not an APC member neither will i promote them.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
spongeback:
This troll goes from thread to thread saying crap, the reason people create topics is to get others opinion.
She's given her opinion you can also give yours without attacking her "get offended"
she would do anything to get into my pants and brassaire! Get back from me!!!!!!!!!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
yagba. Okun people are many on this forum
same!

I have a message for you..
You're free to remain anonymous okay

acidosis@post.com
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by misterh(m): 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
dr dams: D sku fee no even reach 10k.
Nw tell me, wots d essense of beautification witout considering d well being of ur students.
No light Sir, have you been to OAU's hostels before? The light in OAU is very good, until recently. Osun state generally experiences very good electricity supply. The water situation has improved.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by denzel2009: 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
Afam4eva: Next year is my year of touring the length and breadth of Southern NIgeria and the middlebelt plus Abuja. I just need a map cos i want to touch at least three towns/cities in every state. I won't also forget some places of interest in relatively small towns.

Are you sure seun would grant you leave to be taking pics all over the rural communities when you are supposed to be moderating his site?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
Fynestboi: REALLY?? sowi wuld love the kwn which his the best #sitdwn with mai gflake yes am listening#
chewing# grin grin grin grin grin grin
I can't say because I haven't travelled to all the schools in Nigeria not to talk of the whole of Africa. But I have seen finer schools, landscape, infrastructure and all.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
berem: ha-ha! I didn't expect someone like her to understand my point. she was quick to throw an insult, but someone else understood my point. Thanks sis!
sacarsm my sis! Dnt mind that bloody troll! No offence I stated. Now, apologize :|
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
dr dams: D sku fee no even reach 10k.
you can like to commit suicide, abi?

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
misterh: No light Sir, have you been to OAU's hostels before? The light in OAU is very good, until recently. Osun state generally experiences very good electricity supply. The water situation has improved.
leave the dunce na, let him run him finger.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
igbo boy:

viola Eureka. All you half baked nigerian commenting on NIgerian threads need to stop it.. You are asking me what is APC? are you a learner? Dont dull. Abeg stop riding on a bicycle.

Disclaimer: I am not an APC member neither will i promote them.
Whatever! Mr. Fully Baked Nigerian.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Amazondepth(m): 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
Very surprising this thread has hit 8 pages and nobody blowing ABU's trumpet?we need to see pictures from ABU to understand!the most beautiful campus in Nigeria is definitely Ahmadu Bello University Samaru Campus.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
denzel2009:
Are you sure seun would grant you leave to be taking pics all over the rural communities when you are supposed to be moderating his site?

he would get a written note from peter obi to secure a month leave from seun's clutches. the problem is, how's afam going to fund this expensive expedition - is he going to travel by a car or a camel? grin

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coretechng1(m): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
A-town:

I didn't want to yarn before the IFE loyalists crucify me. U.I is equally nice. To say one uni is the coolest, you'd have to have been to most unis. Most people just defend their alma matta without necessarily visiting other schools. U.I has a pretty good zoo too jare and is equally a big and fine campus.
Post the pictures here and let people with upright hearts judge.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by 3ace(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
dr dams: UNILAG is small - of course its in an Urban Area bt dnt because of "Alumni Extremism" shy away frm d quality of its structure also...

No sku beats UNILAG SENATE Building..

N most of UNILAG Architecture is Influenced by their fully aquatic environment...

Give UnIlag same xpanse lyk Ife, den u ll c wonders n power of maintenance..
I am an Ife indigene so dnt try n tackle me..
Well, there's nothing spectacular about OAU Senate building. I heard a rumour that the original senate building was aborted by the shagari administration. Maybe if the project had been executed, it could also be the best. I'm not really sure about this info.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Realdeals(m): 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
Where is my fabulous FUNAAB The most beautiful campus in Nigeria
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by baby124: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
she would do anything to get into my pants and brassaire! Get back from me!!!!!!!!!
shocked shocked shocked
spongeback:
If you are here to humiliate your self wait till I gather a larger crowd cheesy
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by delors(m): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
Amazondepth: Very surprising this thread has hit 8 pages and nobody blowing ABU's trumpet?we need to see pictures from ABU to understand!the most beautiful campus in Nigeria is definitely Ahmadu Bello University Samaru Campus.
Na the name 'ABU' dey discourage people. E too resemble ABUbakar Atiku. Who wan sing that kin praise? undecided
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
Policewoman: It's like this MOD is an IFE graduate. See as him just move this to front page.
Policewoman, what made you do it? I mean what you did last week. Is it that you are not paid?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by denzel2009: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

he would get a written note from peter obi to secure a month leave from seun's clutches. the problem is, how's afam going to fund this expensive expedition - is he going to travel by a car or a camel? grin

He is buying Ipad 2.5 to take the pics. He would install teleporting app to get him around.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by drdams: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
Dat wud b after I must av attended ur Funeral joyfully..

Pink_Lezbian:
you can like to commit suicide, abi?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
dr dams: UNILAG is small - of course its in an Urban Area bt dnt because of "Alumni Extremism" shy away frm d quality of its structure also...

No sku beats UNILAG SENATE Building..

N most of UNILAG Architecture is Influenced by their fully aquatic environment...

Give UnIlag same xpanse lyk Ife, den u ll c wonders n power of maintenance..
I am an Ife indigene so dnt try n tackle me..

UNILAG is not only small, the school lacks architectural brilliance. i would never take any school that has one colour like a military prison serious. they are so devoid of ideas, they even paint their trees with the same mumu colours.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by delors(m): 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
Realdeals: Where is my fabulous FUNAAB The most beautiful campus in Nigeria
FUNAAB Sounds like fruit juice grin grin grin grin

Some school names should not just be mentioned publicly
grin grin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
i heard u were collecting 100naira from conductors, is dat true? shocked
Lmoa! Una no go kii person for here oo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! / Amazing Facts (photos) / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.