Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) (123774 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Smhart1(f): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
Please try and visit FUNAAB
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by drdams: 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
Noted! Wot if I recommed a total replacement of ur buccal cavity?
D last tym I checked, it was filled with Chronic Canker Sores..
I no it sucks cos it inhibits cerebral stability.
coogar:

shut that mouth of yours, your breath stinks. maybe you should go buy some peppermints and reduce your mental & oral halitosis......

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by drdams: 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
Make all dese skul wit FUT n sentence lyk acronym pack well.
lust20: go to FUTMINNA and see structures

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by eggheaders(m): 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
dr dams: Noted! Wot if I recommed a total replacement of ur buccal cavity?
D last tym I checked, it was filled with Chronic Canker Sores..
I no it sucks cos it inhibits cerebral stability.

hey dude enuff of this your medical terminology jargons. E ka banner we don see you. You stroll pass medical school abi. Next move na to go announce for cnn abi.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
eggheaders:
pro mode mehn. And its seems you beefing the mode with your post on that thread the last time. Or you aint gat love for undergroung thingy.

i am more underground than mode9 can ever be. i fück with the battle circuit. mainstream rap has gone to the dogs since 2010. maybe this is why i can see through his performance & his penmanship. mode9's writing ability is weak. very weak!!!

Ishsoph: Could hav been better u say u dont knw anything about cult activities cos ur not one than make such laughable claim sir.

oga, there's no cult activities in OAU
of course, there would be clowns fronting like cult boys in the school but when they meet up, all they do is discuss girls and who's got the latest ride in school. that's not a cult activity, my friend. that's just boys meeting up in the night to gossip about the social life in school.

dr dams: Noted! Wot if I recommed a total replacement of ur buccal cavity?
D last tym I checked, it was filled with Chronic Canker Sores.. I no it sucks cos it inhibits cerebral stability.

you would have to come harder than this....
this is no science class, this is a battle ring between a pitbull and a midget goat. you must have been conceived via anäl sex - it sure explains how much of an arsëhole you are.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by aykay45(m): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
Why d beefing na, OAu is d best for fine ooo, ur school fit beta for anoda tin... #gbam
Western schools are on point anyway
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Aarenaija: 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
This is great Ife. It remains one of the heritage of the good old days of Nigeria.
OAU: 'Oba Awon University' King of all Universities.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by drdams: 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
Y fly no go support shit?
Ok, which level u dey? To use panadol for person headache abi to continue wher u oga @ d top caput?
eggheaders:

hey dude enuff of this your medical terminology jargons. E ka banner we don see you. You stroll pass medical school abi. Next move na to go announce for cnn abi.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by eggheaders(m): 11:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

i am more underground than mode9 can ever be. i fück with the battle circuit. mainstream rap has gone to the dogs since 2010. maybe this is why i can see through his performance & his penmanship. mode9's writing ability is weak. very weak!!!

oga, there's no cult activities in OAU
of course, there would be clowns fronting like cult boys in the school but when they meet up, all they do is discuss girls and who's got the latest ride in school. that's not a cult activity myself - that's just boys meeting up in the night to gossip about the social life in school.

weak penmanship you don listen to black rap messiah and contradiction and still elbow room album is still a classic. Atleast the dude is holding his head high in the nigerian circus even if the bros no reach cannibus, rakim and other underground gurus.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
eggheaders:
weak penmanship you don listen to black rap messiah and contradiction and still elbow room album is still a classic. Atleast the dude is holding his head high in the nigerian circus even if the bros no reach cannibus, rakim and other underground gurus.

now, that's the point.
he's the only one stuck to that genre of rap music, so people generally think he's the best in nigeria. i know about 5 members of this forum some few years back that would kill mode9 lyrically. as in, verbal slaughter!!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by drdams: 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ur forte dwells in using immoral words to fight..

U nt gona get me along on dat..
My upbringing was so superb dat I was taught no to use such words even in secrecy wher no1 knows me..

U wanna fight? Do it lyk a grad of O.A.U nt lyk a gangster on d street of Monrovia..
[quote author]

you would have to come harder than this....
this is no science class, this is a battle ring between a pitbull and a midget goat. you must have been conceived via anäl sex - it sure explains how much of an arsëhole you are.[/quote]
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by pongwa(m): 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
Jarus:
ekaaro se f'oso o
we changed it to ' ekaro se ma f'opolo...... Wash ur brain' angry
Jarus:
ekaaro se f'oso o
we changed it to ' ekaro se ma f'opolo...... Wash ur brain'
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by eggheaders(m): 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
dr dams: Y fly no go support shit?
Ok, which level u dey? To use panadol for person headache abi to continue wher u oga @ d top caput?

who is this effimate sissy and homo habilis, go complete your evolution process before you bring your animalistic view points to forum meant for humans. Hey dude you don't wanna do a yo mama jawjaw with me. The guys at the politics section can give you an expo on my slaying prowress. Like seriously am gonna exterminate you for charity and use your cadaver to refresh my disecting class memories.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
eggheaders:

Hey, atleast if u'd not be neutral u stay clear from their mata undecided
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
dr dams: Ur forte dwells in using immoral words to fight..

U nt gona get me along on dat..
My upbringing was so superb dat I was taught no to use such words even in secrecy wher no1 knows me..

U wanna fight? Do it lyk a grad of O.A.U nt lyk a gangster on d street of Monrovia..

i fight via any means....how do you want it? fist-fights or kickboxing? lyrically or weapons drawn? you are not on my level, mate! half the cube-root of my IQ is beyond you.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by eggheaders(m): 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

now, that's the point.
he's the only one stuck to that genre of rap music, so people generally think he's the best in nigeria. i know about 5 members of this forum some few years back that would kill mode9 lyrically. as in, verbal slaughter!!

so let give kudos to the guy for sticking to the real game. Moreover which of those rap battle guy wanna do a battle with modo i can smell the corpses from across the atlantic mehn.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Tolexander: 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
saxywale:
grin grin grin
Ignore Dr dams. it must be painful to come from ife central (native) and be denied admission into Unife.

Dr dams. Awe, i am from ife central too ooo. infact u would know my agbole as my family is very popular. Road one was named after great grand pa. wink
sexywale!
Nibo ni akodi re?

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 11:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
eggheaders:

so let give kudos to the guy for sticking to the real game. Moreover which of those rap battle guy wanna do a battle with modo i can smell the corpses from across the atlantic mehn.

honestly, if i have 3 weeks to write, i would extinguish mode9. he would never rap again with the material i would come up with.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Topiipii(m): 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
Great Ife ni mo ti wa o
Keke Aluta lo samona mi wa
Great Ife ni mo ti wa o
Keke Aluta lo samona mi bo
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by eggheaders(m): 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ishsoph: Hey, atleast if u'd not be neutral u stay clear from their mata undecided

am i supporting anyone ni. I just tell the dude to stop painting it to the world he went to a medical school finish.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by delpee(f): 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
I am a proud Akokite and UIite but truth be told, OAU campus is reeeaaaaaly beautiful. The bank area with most of the màjor banks , stadium, staff quarters and some new buildings are not included or poorly captured. Its understandable cos the pictures were taken from a car -probably on the move. The health sciences building is also nicely designed. I visit the campus occassionaly and I am impressed by the constant development and organised set up. I hope they make the aviation school a reality in future. It appears that no university in Nigeria has as much land with a beautiful layout like Ife.
Now there's a road from campus directly to the teaching hospital which also has new structures but only staff are allowed to pass through that route.

The Univ of Agric, Abeokuta pictures also look fine. As for ABTI, no special difference from Covenant, Babcock, Afe Babalola etc.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by buckweath: 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
Just imagine driving through a nondescript gate that leads to a winding road in a tropical lush forest, you wonder what the hype is about this university. After all this is not so impressive. That was the impression a young boy from Lagos had in 1979. It was my first day in campus.

Until this bend in the said road and voila, one of the most beautiful scenes of buildings nested amidst nature with mountains comes to view. A gorgeous campus that is indeed beautiful to look at. A little bit smoky in the morning. Seeing is indeed believing. I cannot forget that first view of the campus.

And in my 1979-1984 sojourn in GREAT IFE, and after visiting so many Universities and Campuses in Nigeria at least, I’ve always come back to appreciate the serenity of the Great Ife campus and be wrapped in it’s beautiful lush African surroundings.

It is truly a great university. And don’t let the beautiful campus fool you; the academic load and expectation is highly rigorous, hence the saying “FOR LEARNING AND TORTURE”.

Long live GREAT IFE.................I guess those are the glory years....

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by ihimami: 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
jhidey08: eehya, if u've neva been 2 anoda man's farm u'll say ur fada's farm is d biggest. Cum 2 ABU, Zaria and c hw green it is. Oau is a nice skul tho. I would luv 2 attend d skul, even if it is diploma i'll do dere.

OAU Ife is a very beautiful campus indeed, but I think ABU is equally a very beautiful University too.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by eggheaders(m): 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

honestly, if i have 3 weeks to write, i would extinguish mode9. he would never rap again with the material i would come up with.

maybe you give it a try. But modo ain't gonna run for your challenge mehn.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Tolexander: 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
abdulslutsky:

A true rep of an awoite eventho u be ETFite....very sharp

i suspect this is niyi, laolu's friend?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by drdams: 12:00am On Aug 30, 2013
Who is dis intermediary btw sensible humans and d great wild apes... Mr. Homo erectus..

Where u born to b a poker?

U ad beta relax ur bent neck cos ama whop ur ass!!
eggheaders:

who is this effimate sissy and homo habilis, go complete your evolution process before you bring your animalistic view points to forum meant for humans. Hey dude you don't wanna do a yo mama jawjaw with me. The guys at the politics section can give you an expo on my slaying prowress. Like seriously am gonna exterminate you for charity and use your cadaver to refresh my disecting class memories.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by ihimami: 12:00am On Aug 30, 2013
Mexyz: Unibest

Which school is this?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by olabode89(m): 12:00am On Aug 30, 2013
obailala: [size=14pt]Don't be a butcher[/size] shocked shocked shocked

Naija varsities na wa ... U go fear advice grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

That sign post was erected more than 15yrs ago when the OAU student Union and University authority were carrying out awareness programs that helped made OAU a cultism free university.

Seeing these pictures bring back memories.... The sport complex, new buka, motion ground(hehehehehe) etc.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 30, 2013
Great Ife...the biggest cauldron inside which great men(women) were shapened

The biggest surprise is that most folks that one spit at and banter with on many a subject matter here passed thru Great Ife
like me

Little wonder they marshall point and argument with the ferocity of a lion akin to the congress days of yore inside the Amphitheatre....hmmm Great Ife..

The most saddening thing is that some Ife graduates who were baked to be Pan-Nigerian in mindset and highly detribalised have gone on to become ethnic jingoists and Tribal irredentists!

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 12:03am On Aug 30, 2013
eggheaders:
maybe you give it a try. But modo ain't gonna run for your challenge mehn.

he wouldn't even reply me....
i have plenty of things to say about him, he knows nowt about me. perhaps, we can do it the old school way - 3 rounds of 2 mins each in a battle ring and lyrically destroy each other with punchlines & multis.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 30, 2013
buckweath: Just imagine driving through a nondescript gate that leads to a winding road in a tropical lush forest, you wonder what the hype is about this university. After all this is not so impressive. That was the impression a young boy from Lagos had in 1979. It was my first day in campus.

Until this bend in the said road and voila, one of the most beautiful scenes of buildings nested amidst nature with mountains comes to view. A gorgeous campus that is indeed beautiful to look at. A little bit smoky in the morning. Seeing is indeed believing. I cannot forget that first view of the campus.

And in my 1979-1984 sojourn in GREAT IFE, and after visiting so many Universities and Campuses in Nigeria at least, I’ve always come back to appreciate the serenity of the Great Ife campus and be wrapped in it’s beautiful lush African surroundings.

It is truly a great university. And don’t let the beautiful campus fool you; the academic load and expectation is highly rigorous, hence the saying “FOR LEARNING AND TORTURE”.

Long live GREAT IFE.................I guess those are the glory years....
Awww! Ur description is epic sir. Maybe it used to be d best in Naija then, but now many varsities coulda overtaken it. Don't u think sir?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by drdams: 12:05am On Aug 30, 2013
Barking dogs dont bite..
U r jst a cog of a small brain box..

U r far frm d worst IQ...

Dis d last post frm me 2 u for dis nyt..

FIGHTING WITH TWO MAD MEN ONLY MAKES ME THE THIRD.

Gracias..
Table down ur poo till dawn.
coogar:

i fight via any means....how do you want it? fist-fights or kickboxing? lyrically or weapons drawn? you are not on my level, mate! half the cube-root of my IQ is beyond you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. / No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! / Amazing Facts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.