Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) (123744 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
laminaria: Honestly dis guy just spoilt ma day by looking at dat skul again........ma dream skul jst dat I didn't av long leg then prevented me frm gainin admission. #I love OAU....#crying for nt skuling dre, all d same great Unaditie (eksuitie)!
grin grin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by femtan: 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
almost 60% of d pictures are roads....
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

he would get a written note from peter obi to secure a month leave from seun's clutches. the problem is, how's afam going to fund this expensive expedition - is he going to travel by a car or a camel? grin
Dont underestimate these guys earnings from this seemingly childish stuff we take nairaland to be. Last time Afam created a thread that burders on creating a style(fashion,grooming, cosmetics) for himself, asking for ideas from nairalanders. That was just his wardrope allowance. cheesy
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by drdams: 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hahhaah... To b frank, dat u sku no b here o!!

D *unadite* abi na *ekusite* alone is nauseating..
E local die..
All join, na for d Bachelors...
laminaria: Honestly dis guy just spoilt ma day by looking at dat skul again........ma dream skul jst dat I didn't av long leg then prevented me frm gainin admission. #I love OAU....#crying for nt skuling dre, all d same great Unaditie (eksuitie)!
Jarus:

Interestingly, in my five years in that school, only visited staff quarters once or twice.
coogar:

the staff quarters is a maze.....
they have about 24 roads, isn't it? jeeeez, it was like a country in the school. lush greenery, pine trees, tarred roads, working street lights & traffic lights.
I lived with my guardian back then on road 20c House 8. Even though I spent one year living there, I can't even boast of knowing up to 50% of the networks of roads in the quarters. I only drive on roads important in getting me to my destination. One can easily get lost. The green lawns and trees are breathtaking.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
dr dams: D sku fee no even reach 10k.
Dem hostel na d worst for naija, no lite no water..
Nw tell me, wots d essense of beautification witout considering d well being of ur students.
Shut up there! OAU has steady power supply directly from Oshogbo. All through the 4 years I spent there I used electric cooker. There is hardly any OAU student that uses gas or kerosene cooker.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by solelymade: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
Its quite a sad tale when you take a good look at all these structures today. You will love Ife's structures when viewed from a considerable long distance but immediately you move closer to the building, the worn out paintings on the wall might make you throw up if you are faint-hearted let alone the cracks in the wall especially the East wing of the HO library. The campus is lush green and conducive for learning but the buildings are fast entering a state of deterioration.
I never knew Ife was a beauty to behold in time past until I visited Foto club in White House where I saw pictures of the campus in the 80"s.
Pls don't discuss the hostel.
We need help on savaging the remains of those structures before they collapse and someone should tell those Baba Ologba to stop cutting the trees.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by devour129: 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
My school
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ishsoph: Dont underestimate these guys earnings from this seemingly childish stuff we take nairaland to be. Last time Afam created a thread that burders on creating a style(fashion,grooming, cosmetics) for himself, asking for ideas from nairalanders. That was just his wardrope allowance. cheesy

afam gets N1000 per each member he bans, N500 per each hidden post and N20,000 per month. not bad for a young nigerian.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
3ace: Well, there's nothing spectacular about OAU Senate building. I heard a rumour that the original senate building was aborted by the shagari administration. Maybe if the project had been executed, it could also be the best. I'm not really sure about this info.
OAU Senate Building was completed before Shagari became president. He only commissioned faculties of law and social sciences blocks.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
Jarus:
you try.
a la carte.

but some for ajepako like us, iya egin at old buka was our favourite grin
Iya egin and her daughter.
I remember the big bowl students wash their hands into after eating. I miss those days ooo. I usually study in geology Dept which is just a stone throw from old buka.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by leyeg: 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
hmmmm,really great indeed.Africa most beautiful campus.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by drdams: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Olobe!!
Its notin new in most federal universities, Infact sm dont allow kero stoves n cookers..

Mr. Oga, ur O.A.U hostels na wash!! Rubbish accomodation!!

Ola Johnson:
Shut up there! OAU has steady power supply directly from Oshogbo. All through the 4 years I spent there I used electric cooker. There is hardly any OAU student that uses gas or kerosene cooker.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by 3ace(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
delors: FUNAAB Sounds like fruit juice grin grin grin grin

Some school names should not just be mentioned publicly
grin grin
Yeah, that was why UNILAG rejected MAULAG. grin

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
acidosis™:

spongeback is my friend cheesy

and so our sister shud suffer in her hand? Ok. By-d-way where's my mana. OKUN oo my chairman!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
femtan: almost 60% of d pictures are roads....
oh,you expected we take shots of the various mountains in Oau?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
acidosis™:

okun o my oga...

Good to meet you Sir cheesy
Ka bi ya mo?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by drdams: 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
N aw much av u been paid for ur thousands of posts?
coogar:

afam gets N1000 per each member he bans, N500 per each hidden post and N20,000 per month. not bad for a young nigerian.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

there's a short cut from road 9 to the conference centre to the spider building. once you are @ the spider building, you link the bursary to humanities then to oduduwa hall.
I sabi the place near Parks and Garden.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
dr dams: N aw much av u been paid for ur thousands of posts?

i have been paid enough to put you in a cage and feed you at least 2 square meals for the rest of your life.

Ola Johnson:
I sabi the place near Parks and Garden.

you are very correct! i hope that's not where you take your girlfriends for a nookie.... cheesy grin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

okija is an amateur at photography!
actually, he's a quack at everything asides offering sacrifices to okija gods. how he was allowed to travel to ife must be a mystery - another shock to me was okija can actually drive a car. is there a driving school at okija shrine?

Lmao grin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

grin grin grin
Ignore Dr dams. it must be painful to come from ife central (native) and be denied admission into Unife.

Dr dams. Awe, i am from ife central too ooo. infact u would know my agbole as my family is very popular. Road one was named after great grand pa. wink
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

Going by ur analysis, he could quadriple his salary from banning members and hidding post unless otherwise he's a dulla.rd whch I knw he isn't.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Jarus(m): 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
Coogar,
You appear to know Ife more than me that spent 5 years there.

I don't know anywhere in quarters. Only visited once. I spent 5 years on that campus, stayed on campus throughout, but barely know half of that campus.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

i have been paid enough to put you in a cage and feed you at least 2 square meals for the rest of your life.

you are very correct! i hope that's not where you take your girlfriends for a nookie.... cheesy grin
I didn't do such.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ishsoph: Going by ur analysis, he could quadriple his salary from banning members and hidding post unless otherwise he's a dulla.rd whch I knw he isn't.

but what about the curses rained on him by NLers. have you visited any of those threads criticising the mods? afam isn't a dullard, he doesn't want to turn mad & picked up by fashola's goons and get deported to ebonyi state
. grin

Jarus:
Coogar,

I don't know anywhere in quarters. Only visited once. I spent 5 years on that campus, stayed on campus throughout, but barely know half of that campus.

6 of my cousins went to OAU....
some of them stayed in the quarters, some at mayfair hotel and some in the hostels. i get to spend about 2-3 weeks per each visit. they have all graduated now though.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by drdams: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hahahahahhaa.....
Denied gini?

I followed proximity mr. Man..

Hahahha.. I laugh..
U remind me of d tug or war at home.. Dey want mk I remain for my village..hahhahaha
saxywale:
grin grin grin
Ignore mr dams. it must be painful to come from ife central (native) and be denied admission into Unife.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by baby124: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
Jarus: Coogar,

I suspect he was a cult member in IFE. And got expelled. His heart is in that school and speaks like one with fond memories. Coogar confess here.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by abdulslutsky(m): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tolexander: you need to travel into the south west bro

A true rep of an awoite eventho u be ETFite....very sharp
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by 3ace(m): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ola Johnson:
You can say that again. I be number one witness. And the light is stable. Imagine 200 to 300 hot plates switched on at the same time in a hostel without the current dropping.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:
I suspect he was a cult member in IFE. And got expelled. His heart is in that school and speaks like one with fond memories. Coogar confess here.
Who told you there are cultists in OAU? We do not have any.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. / No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! / Amazing Facts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.