Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) (123636 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
adeaugustus:
Nigerians! Always comparing themselve with others, Why must you compare your with any other country?? Can't you for once appreciate what you have? Am sure you've been living in Nigeria all your life, and you've never stepped out of the shore of your village. Your comparison piss me off.

Shut up! You don't need to quote him to sound like you know his last name..
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by theanonymous: 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

Thanks bro..

Na my amatuer Photography hobby I dey try harness..

I'm sure I missed alot of Killer shots of the school.. But I swear, that school is fvcking fine..
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Fynestboi: 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
acidosis™:
1 & 2
Students' Hostels @ American University of Nigeria, Yola.

UNN, Hostel, Nsukka (A Typical Federal University Hostel, Moremi @ OAU and the likes

Pls, before you make conclusions and deductions based on a shallow observation and a weak exposure, always make sure you've travelled far and wide to all states. You can not live in Lagos and assume, UI or OAU or UNILAG is the BEST..
It sounds s¡lly pls..
omo dat first hostel make sense compare to Angola #cover face# lolx.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
berem: The best school in Nigeria is not supposed to be on strike! grin
no sense!!! No offiences
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by AbdH: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
berem: The best school in Nigeria is not supposed to be on strike! grin
The best school is being controlled by probably the worst government...what do you expect?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by misterh(m): 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
berem: with all the beauty, they are still on strike! So?
No be OAU's fault na.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by gr8man: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
The truth about Nigerian husbands busted:
www.nairaland.com/1414969/awkward-truth-naija-husbands
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
Jarus:
Tell us which is.
You wouldnt provide the answer either until proper survey of all the varsities in naija is taken photographically.

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
acidosis™:
1 & 2

UNN, Hostel, Nsukka (A Typical Federal University Hostel, Moremi @ OAU and the likes

Pls, before you make conclusions and deductions based on a shallow observation and a weak exposure, always make sure you've travelled far and wide to all states. You can not live in Lagos and assume, UI or OAU or UNILAG is the BEST..
It sounds s¡lly pls..

After 4years, everybody goes for NYSC and they all sleep in dirty, smelly quarters, so the same fate awaits all Nigeria student.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

Thanks bro..

Na my amatuer Photography hobby I dey try harness..

I'm sure I missed alot of Killer shots of the school.. But I swear, that school is fvcking fine..

Yes, it is. It was built by the Israelis way back then. They, unfortunately, didn't complete it. There is a mini airport in the masterplan.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
Na Laugh:

A.B.U without a doubt.
I have been to ABU. OAU is more beautiful.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
acidosis™:
1 & 2

It sounds s¡lly pls..
egbon mi, okun o. But I have traveld all over, OAU is the best!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
REALITY101:

Shut up! You don't need to quote him to sound like you know his last name..
And you had to quote me in other to waste a space that intelligent contributor might have make use of?

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
AbdH:
The best school is being controlled by probably the worst government...what do you expect?
exactly my thoughts! I was only being sarcastic. How can a school with such edifice and quality lecturers be on strike? Bad government i must say. I heard foreigners attend OAU. Is that right?

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by delors(m): 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
3ace: During 100 level days before I understood the structural connection of those three buildings, I will go downstairs from Admin, then move to social sciences and climb up again. The day I discovered through a friend that I could move from Admin to social sciences without taking my usual, stressful and idiotic route, we were both laughing that we drew attention.
Lol. You arent the only victim bro. The most annoying was getting to New Buka from Angola Hall. Being a novice, I would trek from Angola hall, passing Health centre, towards Moremi, then down the road towards Faj, then head towards ETF to New Buka, when one could have easily followed the Awo-ETF path...I had almost worn my shoes out before I discovered that route...Nor be small thing o
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2013
okija you're daring me oh......have you been to[b] UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR [/b]before?

okay wait for my photos
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by baby124: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
The alumni should put money together and do some restoration or painting of the school now. Abi what are you guys boasting about here. smh undecided. Put your money where your mouth is. Make we hia word.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
Jarus:

Whose fact is shallower? someone that posted more than 20 pictures and someone that posted single picture of a hostel?

It would be an embarrasment upon the management of AUN for me to compare the school's structures with the Federal university craps...

Have you ever seen this kind of lecture hall in any part of the country?

I mean, few students, one lecturer, power-point prepared lectures, Plaster of paris fitted ceilings with air conditioners..

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
SEYI_KP: Okija don't stress ur self to snap the hostels, na wash one of the worst in the country. I repeat there is no school that can match ui feat in the country.
Been to UI. It's not even half as beautiful as ife. no wow effect in their structures. It's just full of bland four corner structures.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by obailala(m): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
acidosis™:
1 & 2

It sounds s¡lly pls..

How can any right thinking person try to compare the infrastructure of a federal university to a private uni where I hear they pay over N1.5million in fees per session?

Talk of irrational comparisons angry

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Fynestboi: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
Donalð Genes: okija you're daring me oh......have you been to[b] UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR [/b]before?

okay wait for my photos
oya vex post am grin grin grin gringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by misterh(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

pool table, mate!!!

ewwwwww, that bushy smelly place? that's a visa to cholera or typhoid fever. spices was my favourite then.

good luck on that....
naija lecturers are not like your disciplined superiors in quantico. beware....

more OAU pics....

[img]http://4.bp..com/-vD_Sn4pBQcs/T6iJxYXyTxI/AAAAAAAAA-Q/Xg66F5dFLdc/s1600/Uni_ife.jpg[/img]

That second pix is the old Amphi. That aerial view seems to be from the Senate building. Nice one!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
egbon mi, okun o. But I have traveld all over, OAU is the best!

en en... are you omo okun?? ??
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by AbdH: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
berem: exactly my thoughts! I was only being sarcastic. How can a school with such edifice and quality lecturers be on strike? Bad government i must say. I heard foreigners attend OAU. Is that right?
Yes they do.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by NaLaugh: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
Jarus:
I have been to ABU. OAU is more beautiful.

I beg to differ. Then again, "beauty is in the....." u know the rest.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by misterh(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
delors:
Lol. You arent the only victim bro. The most annoying was getting to New Buka from Angola Hall. Being a novice, I would trek from Angola hall, passing Health centre, towards Moremi, then down the road towards Faj, then head towards ETF to New Buka, when one could have easily followed the Awo-ETF path...I had almost worn my shoes out before I discovered that route...Nor be small thing o
Hahaha! Irin omo Israeli. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
obailala:

How can any right thinking person try to compare the infrastructure of a federal university to a private uni where I hear they pay over N1.5million in fees per session?

Talk of irrational comparisons angry

Shut up Mr man...

Do you think the Federal Government built all those structures with your N18,000 school fees per annum??

I blame the F.G for subsidizing your fees...
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
misterh: That second pix is the old Amphi. That aerial view seems to be from the Senate building. Nice one!

yeah, i know they covered the old amphi now. i was there when dele momodu did a school carnival in OAU when he brought about top 40 nigerian artistes to the school and painted the school red.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
Donalð Genes: okija you're daring me oh......have you been to[b] UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR [/b]before?

okay wait for my photos
Please do post pictures of that 'dog eating' federal university. Please o so we take survey, compare and contrast.. grin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by misterh(m): 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
acidosis™:

It would be an embarrasment upon the management of AUN for me to compare the school's structures with the Federal university craps...

Have you ever seen this kind of lecture hall in any part of the country?

I mean, few students, one lecturer, power-point prepared lectures, Plaster of paris fitted ceilings with air conditioners..
AUN is a private varsity. The beauty of OAU will be enhanced if the rights things are done. We all know the kinda govt we have in Nig.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
sign posts in nigerian universities make the enviroment look nasty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! / Amazing Facts (photos) / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.