Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) (123633 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Policewoman(f): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
It's like this MOD is an IFE graduate. See as him just move this to front page.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
acidosis™:

en en... are you omo okun?? ??
okun rum se. Wanna remain annonymous though
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
misterh: I think the location of Spider doesn't do enough justice to its beauty. I remember the first time i entered Spider, i literally got lost. I spent more than 30 mins trying to find the exit.
Okija missed out the staff quarters(a small country inside a uni)... or maybe someone gave him a clue that he would get lost due to the tricky nature of the staff quarters road network.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
adeaugustus:

After 4years, everybody goes for NYSC and they all sleep in dirty, smelly quarters, so the same fate awaits all Nigeria student.

So you expect a senator's daughter to sleep on that crap dusty mouka foam and then hustle job with the federal government subsidized folks??
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
Policewoman: It's like this MOD is an IFE graduate. See as him just move this to front page.
i heard u were collecting 100naira from conductors, is dat true? shocked

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by igboboy1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
adeaugustus:
Nigerians! Always comparing themselve with others, Why must you compare your with any other country?? Can't you for once appreciate what you have? Am sure you've been living in Nigeria all your life, and you've never stepped out of the shore of your village. Your comparison piss me off.
WHy shouldnt we compare? Afterall this is the best campus in Africa, at least thats what y'all say so it is only right we compare it with the African competition at least...

I shouldn't be telling you, a member of the self acclaimed most sophisticated people in Nigeria that competition stirs up innovation, quality and ultimately it is good for the consumers. So it is more than right that we compare campuses/schools so that other schools that are lagging can be put to shame and hopefully UP their game.

Stop being a half carrying member of APC o. Better be a full member. APC is talking about regional control so that regions can grow on their own pace which will also bring development as regions compete to outdo each other. Here you are talking about why compare? How can an educated person question the importance of comparison? o di kwa egwu

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
Wow. OAU is killing it. cool It looks so nice and very well presented. It looks massive. Jesus. And I used to think the likes of UNN and Unizik were massive grin

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
saxywale:
Okija missed out the staff quarters(a small country inside a uni)... or maybe someone gave him a clue that he would get lost due to the tricky nature of the staff quarters road network.

Interestingly, in my five years in that school, only visited staff quarters once or twice.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
okun rum se. Wanna remain annonymous though

cool... cool

Atleast I know I'm not alone here.. smiley

owe, bunu or yagba?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Fynestboi: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Policewoman: It's like this MOD is an IFE graduate. See as him just move this to front page.
gringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by SPEED5: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
[quote author=Okija_juju]Okija_juju Presents OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY

[b]
These are my Photos of Obafemi Awolowo University that I took from my last trip during Easter. I just so happened to be driving past the school and decided to take a lil break from the 8 hours i had already driven to rest by taking pictures of the school..

Personally I swear that this is the finest Federal University I have entered in recent times. And I have been into Uniport, FUTO & UNN.

I have pictures of the Rocky mountains that surround this University on another camera that I cant find right now. Please enjoy these pictures.. All taken from inside my car.

Y must u compare it to schools in d east, have u ever seen a man from d west praise a school from d east? Dis is not a question of bigotry, its all about self preservation. Don't be simple WISE UP
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
saxywale:

the staff quarters is a maze.....
they have about 24 roads, isn't it? jeeeez, it was like a country in the school. lush greenery, pine trees, tarred roads, working street lights & traffic lights.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nduson20: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
I have been to UNN,UNIBEN,UNILAG,UI and UNIPORT but the truth is that OAU beat them all in terms of structures.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Melancholy(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
Great ife! Am so proud to have been a product of that enviable school.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by odeku457(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
egbon mi, okun o. But I have traveld all over, OAU is the best!

Beeni oo yeye,ku ojuro...:d

OAU is still the best school there is at the moment in Nigeria.

Nice one @ OP...(Y)
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2013

Great Ife has a special place. It's not just an ordinary university.

After all, we trained Seun and Seun gave you Nairaland. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
igbo boy:
WHy shouldnt we compare? Afterall this is the best campus in Africa, at least thats what y'all say so it is only right we compare it with the African competition at least...

I shouldn't be telling you, a member of the self acclaimed most sophisticated people in Nigeria that competition stirs up innovation, quality and ultimately it is good for the consumers. So it is more than right that we compare campuses/schools so that other schools that are lagging can be put to shame and hopefully UP their game.

Stop being a half carrying member of APC o. Better be a full member. APC is talking about regional control so that regions can grow on their own pace which will also bring development as regions compete to outdo each other. Here you are talking about why compare? How can an educated person question the importance of comparison? o di kwa egwu

You've been comparing since 1960 (or whenever you got your independent)
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
Pink_Lezbian:

grin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by misterh(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
Jarus:

Interestingly, in my five years in that school, only visited staff quarters once or twice.
Same here. Visited there once.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Jesslord: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
It may be 5n,buh abia state uni 5n pass.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2013

You are right..

Anything about Ife is always on f.p grin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
henchamb: Why do we always celebrate substandard or not too fine stuff in nigeria. From what i saw These pix doesnt and shouldn't account for the much noise we hear about the school. OMG nigerians need to travel out and see structures that poorer countries have as colleges , then compare it to an oil producing state like nigeria. Maybe they are good in lecturing or their products are doing good but the infrastructure totally,looks outdated. Who knows the conditions of the classrooms.
na wa for u ooo. in terms of building. I have been to several uni's in Europe and most of them can't even compare to oau.
acidosis™:

So you expect a senator's daughter to sleep on that crap dusty mouka foam and then hustle job with the federal government subsidized folks??

Yes, I do. If she doesn't, it's not a fair call.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by 3ace(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
Jarus:
ekaaro se f'oso o
A o f' oso o. Mama, kosi owo. Owo ti tan. Ose igberaga ti koja lo. Owo ti tan si new buka.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
acidosis™:

You are right..

Anything about Ife is always on f.p grin

Seun was supposed to be their product. They(Both undergrad and alumni) practically live on NL
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
spongeback:
This troll goes from thread to thread saying crap, the reason people create topics is to get others opinion.
She's given her opinion you can also give yours without attacking her "get offended"
ha-ha! I didn't expect someone like her to understand my point. she was quick to throw an insult, but someone else understood my point. Thanks sis!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Jobos(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
amarilo: Those bush gat nothing on unical. Even UI beat ife
Be honest with the truth; I grew up in lagos so I was used to unilag, my first admission was to UNN, I left in year to start all over in OAU, I visit my neice Often at UI during my days in ife, OAU was ahead in term of architectural design and beauty.
For your information majority of those designs were done by Govt of western region before it was taken over by FGN in 1975.
Pls comparism is better done with likes, so don't match OAU with private school.
That slogan "African most beautiful campus was awarded by international rating body in the late 80's .
GREAT IFE !
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by delors(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
Our oga,, na so we see am...good to have OAU MOD. All those OSU MODs, FUTA MODs, LASU MODs, UNAAB MODs, na so so ban ban dey just dey ban person so tay we nor know who take banned drugs pass between them and Tyson Gay. Dem full celebrities section, enter politics reach music section and all those other yeye sections. I fear dem pass AK47

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
3ace: A o f' oso o. Mama, kosi owo. Owo ti tan. Ose igberaga ti koja lo. Owo ti tan si new buka.
Lol.. Omo Ife. E ma f' oso o.. grin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Mexyz(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ha! Okija u ve challenged me. I need to post ma swit uniben's pic. Smebdy need to encourage me by clickn like b4 i proceed.

4 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by igboboy1(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
adeaugustus:

You've been comparing since 1960 (or whenever you got your independent)

like i said be a full carrying member of APC. Comparison is healthy for competition, I shouldn't be teaching you that, like really.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! / Amazing Facts (photos) / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.