Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele (22161 Views)

Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] / Six-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Osun State / Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by caramelll(f): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2013
This story is half-cooked. It is nt possible dat a 9month old baby will b left at home,all alone.
RIP lil one,if true.
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
this is all jesus fault.
what are u sayin?
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
this is all jesus fault.

Attention seeker..
Yea, we noticed u
so did u take ur medication 2day?
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2013
Poverty.a woman with a nine month old baby should at least have a baby sitter at home if the child will be an inconvenience at d business place.or better still stay home let the man provide until she can take the baby out.I blame the man first.and blame the woman more.I'd strap that baby to my back if I must work to make ends meet.so sad.RIP baby
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2013
OMG!! Who leaves a nine month old baby all alone in the house undecidedundecided. The mother's carelessness killed the baby. RIP little one embarassed
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by Ocealy(f): 10:52am On Aug 30, 2013
ubong560:

Then you mean we shld also blame car manufacturers for road accidents abi?

End time tins grin

Over end time tins grin grin

Over-over end time tins grin grin grin
angry
ubong560:

Then you mean we shld also blame car manufacturers for road accidents abi?

End time tins grin

Over end time tins grin grin

Over-over end time tins grin grin grin
lipsrsealed angry
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2013
An Enermy has done this.... Why?

May all those involve in the fire eruption be burnt by thesame fire that burnt the baby. Amen
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by everyday: 11:01am On Aug 30, 2013
May the baby soul rest In peace
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 30, 2013
End time things
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by ChiSun27(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2013
I hate to read news like this. It makes me feel bad all day. Imagine abandoning a 9 month old alone in a room who might have turned out to be the next Dora Akunyili or Ngozi Okonji.
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by Sike(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
this is all jesus fault.
You mean Jesus Navas?
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by ChiSun27(m): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
this is all jesus fault.

@PAGAN: Guess u are suffering from hangover. Anu mpama.
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 30, 2013
This is so sad.

That boy was far too young to have been left alone...so young! Apparently, this is becoming a common practice especially amongst some nursing mothers who still need to go all out and make ends meet, but really there are better ways around it...Mamas could always carry their LO to wherever! This brings to mind the case of 2 out-of-school kids, whose mum would always leave them with her NEWLY born baby so she could have time to do some laundry in the neighbourhood. This she does in order to put food on the table for herself and the kids. She believes that she wouldn't be able to do much if she carries her baby with her...:/ :/ I think, mommas need to be re-orientated on some impending dangers such as this (electric fault) etc. We are hoping that her 9, 7 year old boys would 'graduate' from nursing/'baby-sitting' and return to school soon.

Poor little baby. Rest On..sad
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by immkels(m): 11:12am On Aug 30, 2013
Ebenezerk2: Too hard to believe that one can leave a 9 months old baby at home alone, the woman needs to be jailed
I swear.
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by Praise5: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2013
Believe it or not, no mother leaves her 9months old for business. Ask me why? no matter how long the baby sleeps, it won't exceed 2hrs at a stretch. If this report said she left to pick something down the street for some minutes, i will believe but to plait people's hair at the market which will might take a whole day, HELL NO! Who looks after the baby considering that he/she will be crawling all over the place. I just hate unconfirmed stories!!!
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by UjSizzle(f): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2013
Who was watching over the baby
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by Ashabie(f): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2013
A useless mother! Not her fault,had it been she went through hell before having the baby she will no that a 9month old baby shld never left unattended to, not just for 5min. Olowooribi! When so many woman left their job to take proper care of their little ones,she left her baby to plait hair dat can hardly fetch her 1k. RIP baby!
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by Diznie(f): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
this is all jesus fault.
sharrap!if u dnt ave anytyn reasonable tu typ den dnt typ,ok?
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by tayork(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2013
uj_sizzle: Who was watching over the baby
I think they said the grandfather was there
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by joe4christ(m): 11:27am On Aug 30, 2013
kennyonthrone: Dia is samtin fishy nd meaty(azu n'anu)abt dis story is it 9 months or nine yearz,if d'former wt sort of moda lives a lil bby @ home,if dis story is true she should knw d'blood of her child is on her head....infact she is nt worthy 2 b kalled a mother nd should b sued 4 negligence

Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by joe4christ(m): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2013
tayor_k:
I think they said the grandfather was there

You think or you thought?

Olodo!
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by Quinne(f): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2013
berem: Why didn't she take her baby along with her to do her business? The way some people behave eh!

RIP to the baby!
I just wonda2.
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by odegood: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2013
Dis is too bad, anyway I blame GEJ for dis tragedy. Sign of d end time. By the way, y did woman leave a 9month old baby all alone in d house? She should be jailed
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by Quinne(f): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2013
joe4christ:

Olodo!
he thinked..lol.tnx 2 Joe
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by gentle12: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2013
kennyonthrone: Dia is samtin fishy nd meaty(azu n'anu)abt dis story is it 9 months or nine yearz,if d'former wt sort of moda lives a lil bby @ home,if dis story is true she should knw d'blood of her child is on her head....infact she is nt worthy 2 b kalled a mother nd should b sued 4 negligence
U are very right
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by penny01502: 11:59am On Aug 30, 2013
sexywapmaster: it is what man makes that kills him.. Our ancestors lived better life..
female brain
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by friyo1: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
d mother shud bi blame 4 leaving a 9 mth old babe in d room alone
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by victorv12(m): 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
What is the essence of bringing a child into this world when you know you are not going to be there for him/her? Is that baby not worth to be aborted than being abandoned by her useless and careless parents than to be burnt alive?

The child's negligence is too glaring for us to see...they don't care about her at all! The Nigeria government should legalize abortion and create a strict law that will incarcerate and seize children from useless and careless parents.

If we can afford to create a ministry for militants in the Niger Delta, I think thesame goverment should be able to create a ministry for the less privilege and legalization of abortion clinics across the country.

We should not add any religious sentiment to this issue. We must be controlled! The rate at which Nigeria women are neglecting and killing their children in the first place is alarming not to talk about abortion.

SUPPORT LEGALIZATION OF ABORTION IN NIGERIA NOW!
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by Homguy(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
odegood :
Dis is too bad, anyway I blame GEJ for dis tragedy. Sign of d end time. By the way, y did woman leave a 9month old baby all alone in d house? She should be jailed
but why didnt u pipl read that part about the grandfather being present at home but oblivious of his grandchild.
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by iamdsam: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2013
What a tragedy The woman supposed to carry her child along. The baby was too young to be left alone at home. What a pity
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by UjSizzle(f): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
joe4christ:

Olodo!
cut it out pls!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers: Buhari And Jonathan To Meet / Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan / Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.