Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating (7461 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating / Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by Kslib(m): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
demelza: Guys, can you see proof why you should buy your girlfriends tablets, lumias, ipods or phones with Qwerty keyboards?
It would be pretty difficult swallowing those compared with this 3310 the girl had.
A word is enough........
lol.. Naija girls are an exception cos their tummy can collect almost anything..lol
Next time when you go out,just notice the tummy of 99% of the naija girls you see.. You will be shocked to notice that it looks like most of them have swallowed an Hp latop and a portable printer by default..
How they manage to swallow it still amazes me..
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by valicious1(m): 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
I once swallowed my nokia1100 and shit out samsung galaxy 7inch tab3 . Try it, it works

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by nikkyshyne(f): 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
Kslib:
lol.. Naija girls are an exception cos their tommy can collect almost anything..lol
Next time when you go out,just notice the tommy of 99% of the naija girls you see.. You will be shocked to notice that it looks like most of them have swallowed an Hp latop and a portable printer by default..
How they manage to swallow it still amazes me..
All izz well!
Bla bla bla...What does the naija woman tummy got to do with this now? Are their oesophagus equally big to accomodate such food item? When it isn't a Vag***
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by Kslib(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
nikkyshyne: Bla bla bla...What does the naija woman tummy got to do with this now? Are their oesophagus equally big to accomodate such food item? When it isn't a Vag***
Bla bla bla..
Must you quote what you dont understand? ..
All izz well!
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by Cathaliya: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
this one na otondo......very low IQ
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by nikkyshyne(f): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
Kslib:
Bla bla bla..
Must you quote what you dont understand? ..
All izz well!
I understand you quite alright!!

All izz well!
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by RAYCEtrey: 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
na wa for this girl o
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by coalcoal1(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
nikkyshyne: How is that possible

what is the size of the cell phone that she swallowed?
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
demelza: Guys, can you see proof why you should buy your girlfriends tablets, lumias, ipods or phones with Qwerty keyboards?
It would be pretty difficult swallowing those compared with this 3310 the girl had.
A word is enough........

grin
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by Exponental(m): 6:14am On Aug 31, 2013
Can someone pls tell me, cos I cant seem to identify d fone. Is it a samsung galaxy or blackberry torch?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by Gudintent: 6:58am On Aug 31, 2013
^^^^

Funny

How did she swallow a whole phone Impossicant
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 31, 2013
Now that they've removed d phone, the guy go still read am... Na wa oº°˚! undecided
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by kunlesehan(m): 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
that is one Lucky man. what a deep throat she's got. lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii / Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.