Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP (23603 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Is Your Brand A Nun In A Mini Skirt Or A Thug In A 3 Piece Suit? - Art, Graphics / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by chucky234(m): 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
speedyboi: UBA brand is dying? You don't know what you are talking about!
STB was a promising bank with so much potentials,UBA has since murdered and buried those potentials.
Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by gsainttrinity(m): 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
is UBA the name of a bank?..... Diamonds bank or GTB, or Zenith...these are names of a Nigerian Bank...
I remembered sometime in December last year was the only time I had been physically angry @ a bank cashier... thanks to UBA Agbor BRANCH.
Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by Hearme(m): 11:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
dabigwalls: These idiots pulled out my wife's money via their useless online banking portal. She needed a password reset which was never effected and while she waited for the password reset, her money was stolen by UBA insider crooks. And of course, nothing was done.

I questioned why my beautiful wife would ever have an account with a bank that has no control on crooks planted on their online business channel but she informed me her employers did. Well we are out of that trashy Internet fraud ridden channel they call U-Direct.

One bank I will and cannot recommend ever - UBA.

Meanwhile @ poster, why such a long post to say that UBA sucks? Even their big HQ stinks - cobwebs, no maintenance, no class no panache, nothing.

And to think I liked that bank as a kid especially their sweet and melodious TV ad...ashay na scam in waiting.

I left there 2009 when suddenly my account was emptied using another ATM card at Lekki. Till now they are still investigating the issue eve though I visited their headquarters twice. You can imagine savings for your wedding been stolen.
Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by iebanehita(m): 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
^^^

Mehn,, sorry for your loss bro!
So disheartening!
Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by nwawuweneonye: 12:18am On Sep 11, 2013
First of all, UBA head office is 57 Marina and not 54. Most times. Poor service is indiviidual thing rather than brand or the bank in itself. This may as well happen in any other bank in Nigeria. Confirmation of reference b4 account opening has nothing to do with contacting the referee. All that is done is to. Take the copy of the reference to. The bank and confirm the suitability of the referee. There's no provision made for the phn nos of d referee let alone calling. There's what is called initial acct opening balance which varies frm currency to currency, for pounds, its 70 while dollars is 100. A new acct be it Naira denominated or foreign currency is not suppose to be opened using cheque deposit alone. This is CBN regulation. Most banks by pass certain regulations but whn the chips are down, u wouldn't knw whn d CBN hammer falls on them for such by pass. From ur naarration, it is though more of knowlegde gap on the part of the officer that attented to u rather than the banks mode of operation.

1 Like

Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by meforyou1(m): 12:41am On Sep 11, 2013
It's so easy to run down a bank using so many faceless complainants writing long stories. UBA is a big bank. Providing me services I can complain about atimes but can never think of running down. Because even if I have the devilish intent of doing, I can never achieve.
All this " I complaint" have u ever complained to d offfice of secretary of the govt of d federation of how run down this country is run down?
Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by godsony: 12:44am On Sep 11, 2013
[quote author=Promhize]Poor service
Un-innovative
Customer care - total failure
Everything, when there are better banks like GTB[/quote

Yes! Poor services , outdated ATM machines in Benin branches!
Going to close my account now!
Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by meforyou1(m): 12:45am On Sep 11, 2013
If anything, I will become a banks complaints defender because I see a lot children in this nairaland lack common sense.

If we all continue to raise dusts on issues that can be resolve in d customer care, then there shhouldnt be need for customer care. It will just then move to nairaland, which itself is moderated by bafoons
Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by mazizitonene(m): 12:46am On Sep 11, 2013
Don't knw wat u guys r talking about....av bn with uba 4 a yle naw....and dey r cool...no ish
Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by Revolva(m): 1:24am On Sep 11, 2013
for me all naija banks are the same...UBA is the best banks ever..you find their branches almost every where thats is what i call a bank..ok..who cares....none of them dey dash me money
Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by largie(f): 2:13am On Sep 11, 2013
As far as I am concerned, UBA has always been 'Useless Bank of Africa' and this has been since the early 80's

1 Like

Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by damola1: 3:06am On Sep 11, 2013
What you've there is a business that's built by jokers and managed by irresponsible idiots. I have my own share of complaint, long long list, I won't bore you with them.

There is a great lesson to be learnt from this in this business community. And business is more than just an idea. It's a running process.

GTBank is the freaking best bank!

10/10 times, telephone customer service agents are on point. Equipped with tools to solve the problems, trained to deal with the customer.

10/10 times, desk agents are on point. You will just see magic at work. It's like this is not Nigeria...

I trust GTB so much. Even when travelling overseas. I am OK taking along $5 in my pocket. my token is all I need.

It takes time and money. But build a business that works. Processes, People and technology. This is 20 freaking 13!

You dont have to be the first, heck you can come very late to the party. but believe me, if you do it right. The water will settle, the sand will settle, eventually, we will be able to separate the water from the sand!

I will never vote for a Hakim Bello Osagie, But I will definitely, most definitely campaign for a Fola Adeola...

2 Likes

Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by theoctopus: 3:31am On Sep 11, 2013
chucky234: FCMB,UBA and Zenith the best banks?
This must be a fairy tale,I had horrible experience with Zenith the few times I was at their 1st Ave. Festac branch to carryout transactions.
UBA is as worst as Union Bank with their ugly mannerless staffs,especially their customer care attendants.
I have never had a reason to spend more than 30mins inside GTB,they have been more than satisfactory in the seven years I have been banking with them after dumping First Bank.

Most of you who say these thing are students and have not in any position to comment on Nigerian banks. Just imagine you saying they are bad because their staff are ugly. What has that got to do with good banking? How does that affect my bank transactions.

It is the early hours of the morning. If you are still awake, I would have asked you to do a simple experiment. Go to the the websites of Zenith, UBA, GTB and First bank and get the customer service, call center numbers. Call them and come back and tell me which of them responds. The only bank right now I know with 24 hours customer service call center that works is UBA followed by First bank. Zenith and GTB call center hardly ever goes through. Forget it even going through at night. Zenith and GTB online money transfers dont work on weekend and takes up to 24 hours most times to transfer; especially zenith. UBA and First bank online money transfer is instant. UBA uses soft tokens for all their transactions making it simple and easy for you. Zenith requires hardware tokens for anything above 20k and I think they have even reduced that again to something smaller. Their money transfer process itself is a nightmare. I could go on and on. I have used most of these banks and have been banking for such a long time. Intercontinental and Oceanic used to be amongst the best until they were taken over. Now, access bank is a far cry from the intercontinental we know. Eko bank, though not as innovative as the old oceanic, is well managed though.

4 Likes

Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by theoctopus: 3:36am On Sep 11, 2013
damola1: What you've there is a business that's built by jokers and managed by irresponsible idiots. I have my own share of complaint, long long list, I won't bore you with them.

There is a great lesson to be learnt from this in this business community. And business is more than just an idea. It's a running process.

GTBank is the freaking best bank!

10/10 times, telephone customer service agents are on point. Equipped with tools to solve the problems, trained to deal with the customer.

10/10 times, desk agents are on point. You will just see magic at work. It's like this is not Nigeria...

I trust GTB so much. Even when travelling overseas. I am OK taking along $5 in my pocket. my token is all I need.

It takes time and money. But build a business that works. Processes, People and technology. This is 20 freaking 13!

You dont have to be the first, heck you can come very late to the party. but believe me, if you do it right. The water will settle, the sand will settle, eventually, we will be able to separate the water from the sand!

I will never vote for a Hakim Bello Osagie, But I will definitely, most definitely campaign for a Fola Adeola...

GTB is a students bank that has become a real pain in the last one year. I dont even accept a GTB cheque except I have no choice. That bank is just hot air, nothing else. They remind me of the old All states trust bank that later crashed. GTB is a very poorly managed bank with terrible customer service and terrible banking processes. Doing adverts is not the same thing as providing good services. The best and most reliable debit cards are those of Firstbank mastercard, UBA Africard and mastercard or Zenith mastercard. First bank introduced mastercard to Nigerian and UBA were about the first to use VISA and are still the most credible internationally
Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by damola1: 3:49am On Sep 11, 2013
theoctopus:

GTB is a students bank that has become a real pain in the last one year. I dont even accept a GTB cheque except I have no choice. That bank is just hot air, nothing else. They remind me of the old All states trust bank that later crashed. GTB is a very poorly managed bank with terrible customer service and terrible banking processes. Doing adverts is not the same thing as providing good services. The best and most reliable debit cards are those of Firstbank mastercard, UBA Africard and mastercard or Zenith mastercard. First bank introduced mastercard to Nigerian and UBA were about the first to use VISA and are still the most credible internationally

Choi.. Bros, no let me yab you oh.

GTBank is the only bank to cross 100B. Profit Before Tax of N103 billion, the highest for any Nigerian Bank.

The Bank that lead a consortium to borrow aboki big boy over $6B na him be student bank.

The only sure bank that that does magic. I wished I was in the office. I would have called and recorded each of those customer service calls and you'll have downloaded copies here. Last time I called UBA at 2am, they didn't even pick up... whereas, GTbank not only resolved my last complaint, but the lady freaking called back within 30mins. I felt like there's hope for Nigeria.

Bros, no let me slap you with e-backhand.

I stand by it 110%. GTbank is Nigeria's only bank. I bank with FirstBank, and I know what I am saying. I am not a staff, or an investor, but when you've been starved with great service for so long, you just need to shout at the top of your voice when you see one. I have never entered the banking hall more than 3 times or less in the last 12 months and do business everyday with them. I can't even remember where my checkbook is. They deliver exceptional service all the freaking time!. People. Process & Technology. Zenith says that, but Gtb does that!

6 Likes

Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by theoctopus: 4:04am On Sep 11, 2013
damola1:

Choi.. Bros, no let me yab you oh.

GTBank are the only bank to cross 100B. Profit Before Tax of N103 billion, the highest for any Nigerian Bank.

The Bank that lead a consortium to borrow aboki big boy over $6B na him be student bank.

The only sure bank that that does magic. I wished I was in the office. I would have called and recorded each of those customer services and you'll have downloaded copies here. Last time I called UBA at 2am, they didn't even pick up... whereas, GTbank not only resolved my last complaint, but the lady freaking called back within 30mins. I felt like there's hope for Nigeria.

Bros, no let me slap you with e-backhand.

I stand by it 110%. GTbank is Nigeria's only bank. I bank with FirstBank, and I know what I am saying. I am not a staff, or an investor, but when you've been starved with great service for so long, you just need to shout at the top of your voice when you see one. I have never entered the banking hall more than 3 times or less in the last 12 months and do business everyday with them. I can't even remember where my checkbook is. They deliver exceptional service all the freaking time!. People. Process & Technology. Zenith says that, but Gtb does that!

I can bet my car you are a student trying to justify your patronage of GTB. GTB customer service is crap all day. Please call UBA customer care now and tell everyone here the truth what happened. Financially, First bank is the biggest bank in Nigeria by a thousand miles. No other bank even comes close. The asset base of First bank in 2 states alone can buy GTB. You have no clue of Nigerian banking system. First bank borrowed the IIL consortium 18 billion some years ago and lost everything, yet they didn't even shake a finger. How many branches does GTB have? They are not even amongst the first 3 banks. Anybody can just come out and claim what they are not. The same way GTB came out and claimed they were the first to do cash receiving ATMs when First bank had been doing it for over 6 months before they even smelt it. That is how Oceanic bank used to claim a lot of awards all over the place till they crashed. GTB student bank and her student bankers. lol

1 Like

Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by damola1: 4:19am On Sep 11, 2013
theoctopus:

I can bet my car you are a student trying to justify your patronage of GTB. GTB customer service is crap all day. Please call UBA customer care now and tell everyone here the truth what happened. Financially, First bank is the biggest bank in Nigeria by a thousand miles. No other bank even comes close. The asset base of First bank in 2 states alone can buy GTB. You have no clue of Nigerian banking system. First bank borrowed the IIL consortium 18 billion some years ago and lost everything, yet they didn't even shake a finger. How many branches does GTB have? They are not even amongst the first 3 banks. Anybody can just come out and claim what they are not. The same way GTB came out and claimed they were the first to do cash receiving ATMs when First bank had been doing it for over 6 months before they even smelt it. That is how Oceanic bank used to claim a lot of awards all over the place till they crashed. GTB student bank and her student bankers. lol

Even with a OD on my UBA a/c. Had to dump the crappy bank. Always wasting 2-3hrs on queue ( GT is guilty of this too). Can you freaking believe it. They have a charge on internet banking.. they call it monthly charges. I laugh in chinese.

First bank. I really want to bank with them, but they don't take technology serious either and their customer service isn't just that great. I have their token, but still use their checkbook. Stuck! Gone and filled forms like 3x already.

What is the essence of asset for a business if it does not roll in cash. GTB did over 100B, no one else ever in history.

My friend, I am a consumer, I don't need all this blah blah bloh stories.

Let me tell you how you'll know a system that works. They employ 21year olds now at GTb. Young kids, just to run the existing, working process. They don't need no old man/woman to do that. Cos it works like magic. Check any business that runs on the cheapest qualified candidate. They know what they are doing.

I have said more than enough. The customs officer was asking me, oga anything for me, I said bros nothing oh.. na just my ATM dey my pocket, choi... I trust GT so much... last year in miami, I told the cab guy to give me 5mins. I will transfer to my atm and pay him. What are you saying?.... bros.. really, collect one e-slap there!.. if you like, continue to waste your time and that of your colleagues on banks that'll cost you up to 1 month in a year in salaries. Na ya wahala be dat

1 Like

Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by otokx(m): 4:29am On Sep 11, 2013
All Nigerian backs have their bad days but in my area, UBA is doing very fine. Banking is more than wearing uniform and freezing the room; Its about getting prompt service.

Nigerians too can be quite impatient and some people no matter their qualifications ought not to be employed in any capacity. I'm not a chauvinist but lots of the time once poor service is mentioned the next thing you hear is a woman was involved. Is it to receive money & post it on the computer, a man will do 3 customers whereas the woman (most of them) will be battling with the keyboard. Once she is pregnant just forget it as the whole world now owes her a duty especially in Nigeria.
Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by theoctopus: 4:42am On Sep 11, 2013
damola1:

Even with a OD on my UBA a/c. Had to dump the crappy bank. Always wasting 2-3hrs on queue ( GT is guilty of this too). Can you freaking believe it. They have a charge on internet banking.. they call it monthly charges. I laugh in chinese.

First bank. I really want to bank with them, but they don't take technology serious either and their customer service isn't just that great. I have their token, but still use their checkbook. Stuck! Gone and filled forms like 3x already.

What is the essence of asset for a business if it does not roll in cash. GTB did over 100B, no one else ever in history.

Let me tell you how you'll know a system that works. They employ 21year olds now at GTb. Young kids, just to run the existing, working process. They don't need no old man/woman to do that. Cos it works like magic. Check any business that runs on the cheapest qualified candidate. They know what they are doing.

I have said more than enough. The customs officer was asking me, oga anything for me, I said bros nothing oh.. na just my ATM dey my pocket, choi... I trust GT so much... last year in miami, I told the cab guy to give me 5mins. I will transfer to my atm and pay him. What are you saying?.... bros.. really, collect one e-slap there!.. if you like, continue to waste your time and that of your colleagues on banks that'll cost you up to 1 month in a year in salaries. Na ya wahala be dat

I have been banking with UBA since 2002. Never regreted it one day. When you travel around Nigeria, then you will know that the only serious banks are first bank and UBA. GTB only exists in major towns. First bank is the most automated bank in Nigeria right now. You know nothing about Nigerian banks really. First bank is the only bank where their Internet banking, Mobile app, and mobile wallet all work. UBA Internet banking is excellent, but the mobile app still sucks. GTB mobile app is nothing but a marketing app. Not functional at all. Like I said before, UBA, FCMB and First bank are the most reliable when you want to transfer money to account holders in other banks. It is instant transfer and instant alert. Do you know so many ATMs in other banks premises reject GTB ATM cards. Zenith for me is the best when it comes to ATMs. Their ATM machines are the best and they maintain them well. UBA is terrible when it comes to ATM machines. I dont praise or chide any particular bank. I just tell it as it is
Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:51am On Sep 11, 2013
The only Good thing about them is the AfriCard.

The useless bank locked me up in Onitsha branch during my service year because I was using my savings account for my online businesses.
Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by dabigwalls: 5:17am On Sep 11, 2013
sheyie2007: wetin de do this one undecided

On every serious thread is a m0ron-in-waiting. Of all the content of that post, all that your mental faculties and warped mind could highlight was your bolded.

Please find the jokes section where you probably hold sway. This thread so far has no such room for first to comment, end timish and forlorn imps, as you can see.
Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by Afam4eva(m): 5:39am On Sep 11, 2013
BabaAlabi: It's the CNN advert of that creepy afro guy that's killing UBA....He is scaring potential customers.
Lol grin You mean Metche Moses of Goge Africa.

@topic
You are right. UBA used to be the GTB some years back especially when they were Standard Trust. They retained that Standard Trust slickness for for some time and then started to wane. What i noticed most was the quality of their staff. I saw one of their staff wearing bathroom slippers to the banking hall and i'm like WTF. They have lost that touch and it could be as a result of management cos i don't understand how a ban could go from hero to almost zero as far as packaging is concerned.

1 Like

Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by yfirstson(m): 5:44am On Sep 11, 2013
sleekysol: First of all I would want you to understand some basic facts, UBA isn't the problem as a matter of fact what u experienced was unfortunate because you dint get the full picture. CBN policies on account opening has become overbearing. UBA did their best to service you by opening the account but putting it on debit freeze. Your refrees were actually the issue most likely from another bank which could take 6months at serious cases to get back but thankfully banks have E-referencing now which will shorten the time for that. You need understand that CBN has a lot of policies and banks that fail will be sanctioned hence the reason for the supposed service failure here. Am talking on a general note because truth is am not a UBA staff but if you walked into any other bank you probably might find same challnge in getting your dorm account opened. Please Nlanders let's seek knowledge before condemning so much is happening around us that we take for granted but later get agrieved at.

You are talking trash. Was it CBN dt caused his name to be mis-spelt? Was it CBN dt made CSO nt to tell him abt minimum operating balance?
I am surprised u are here giving excuse for service failure. You must be working in a bank in d league of UBA. Do you know what UBA staff call their bank? Useless Bank of Africa. That should tell u d type of service u get frm such staff.
UBA brand is dead, simple!

1 Like

Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by texaco1: 5:48am On Sep 11, 2013
but the last time i used them , they were cool , the bodija branch of uba is cool and the customer service there was fantastic , i think all these problems is just to peculiar to some branches and not the whole branch network of uba , some branches are really doing well while some are messing up real bad
Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by chucky234(m): 6:18am On Sep 11, 2013
theoctopus:

Most of you who say these thing are students and have not in any position to comment on Nigerian banks. Just imagine you saying they are bad because their staff are ugly. What has that got to do with good banking? How does that affect my bank transactions.

It is the early hours of the morning. If you are still awake, I would have asked you to do a simple experiment. Go to the the websites of Zenith, UBA, GTB and First bank and get the customer service, call center numbers. Call them and come back and tell me which of them responds. The only bank right now I know with 24 hours customer service call center that works is UBA followed by First bank. Zenith and GTB call center hardly ever goes through. Forget it even going through at night. Zenith and GTB online money transfers dont work on weekend and takes up to 24 hours most times to transfer; especially zenith. UBA and First bank online money transfer is instant. UBA uses soft tokens for all their transactions making it simple and easy for you. Zenith requires hardware tokens for anything above 20k and I think they have even reduced that again to something smaller. Their money transfer process itself is a nightmare. I could go on and on. I have used most of these banks and have been banking for such a long time. Intercontinental and Oceanic used to be amongst the best until they were taken over. Now, access bank is a far cry from the intercontinental we know. Eko bank, though not as innovative as the old oceanic, is well managed though.
Eko bank? hmmm never heard of that,is Fashola the chairman of the bank or Tinubu.
My wife was banking with UBA and I can recall how many times she had to put up with their ill trained mannerless staffs, her experience with them in August 2009 was the height of it all,not even the presence of my 3 days old daughter she was taking to hospital for check up could soften their devilish minds.
As for GTB call your branch phone lines or your AO aod your complains will be attended to at once,thats why I'm in love with that bank.
Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by boladez(m): 6:24am On Sep 11, 2013
Its so bad with UBA that I do not accept their cheques for any reasons even if I have to loose business. The bank has always been operating in the low league when it comes to service and charges.

1 Like

Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 11, 2013
ukcars: Am yet to hear from them
I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm...is it so phuking hard?

Uba was never friendly to me at any point in time, never saw the need to bank with them. Very soon, they will become the new union bank.
Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by Osogagba(m): 6:27am On Sep 11, 2013
My friend, you dont have to distort facts just because you want to praise GTBank. How can you say GTBank is the only bank that made pre-tax profits of over 100 billion naira last year? Maybe you havent heard of the Zenith 2012 results. Zenith did not only make pre-tax profits of more than 100 billion naira, they are infact the ONLY bank in Nigeria today with post-tax profits of over 100 billion naira. GTBank's 2012 post tax profits were infact a mere 86 billion naira. So much for your 'facts'.
damola1:

Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by chucky234(m): 6:30am On Sep 11, 2013
theoctopus:

Are you serious? Seem you have been living under Olumo rock in the last few years, the fact that GTB is the best bank around is an open secret.
Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 11, 2013
awesome_t: UBA was never cool

help me out.
Nobody ever felt so abt UBA.
Infact, as at 2006, some friends of myn stopped banking with uba anf even left their account balance for them,
i have long stopped banking with dem but i gree no clear my balance?
Fidelity is d bank.
Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by kwizzy(m): 7:08am On Sep 11, 2013
The staffs are poorly paid and over utilized what do you expect: poor customer service delivery. Nonchallant attitude, unprofessionalism will be the order of the day.. UBA is loosing it Big time

1 Like

Re: UBA: What's Killing Your Great Brand?-A FOLLOW UP AFTER MEETING UBA GROUP by warrior01: 7:31am On Sep 11, 2013
Hearme:

I left there 2009 when suddenly my account was emptied using another ATM card at Lekki. Till now they are still investigating the issue eve though I visited their headquarters twice. You can imagine savings for your wedding been stolen.

Same thing with me though mine happened in 2008 and up till now they are still "investigating". Useless bank

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First Bank Debtors. Starcomms Owing N40b / Exchange Rate: Why Prices Of Goods Will Remain High, Despite Naira Appreciation / Foreign Suppliers Reject Letters Of Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.