Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,642 members, 7,958,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

A Lady Propose To Me Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Propose To Me Today (3289 Views)

My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Propose To Me Today by Lekan247: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
Am very happy atleast for the first time in my life a lady have to compliment my looks and statue. I thought it was a joke until she knelt down and tears rowed down her cheek, i have never known her, she said she love my body language and my kind of person and that she has been studying me for some time now. Guys should i accept this proposal on a contract term because am not ready for marriage now. And lest i forget she is very rich am kinda tripping for her?

www.egoperfect.com
Re: A Lady Propose To Me Today by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
She's just desperate for that D". Give her that strong D and she will change her mind
Re: A Lady Propose To Me Today by greedie1(f): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
tears rolled down her cheeks kai u sabi lie sha.

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Propose To Me Today by daisyella: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
Congratulations undecided
Re: A Lady Propose To Me Today by Goldenboy007(m): 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
Lady proposed to you and you come here to announce? haba that's unmanly !#SMH# angry angry angry angry angry angry angry which kind of guys are we breeding these days angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Propose To Me Today by Kslib(m): 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
@OP,is the lady a Nigerian?
All izz well!
Re: A Lady Propose To Me Today by owolabifunke14(f): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
Op for ur mind u dey feel like C,Ronaldo. That lady of urs has no pride left in her. I can't imagine myself proposing a guy. Imagine how u brought it forth to this forum,do u know that the lady might be member here? How do think she would feel seeing this your post? She's not a real girl. Angels don't propose to men.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Propose To Me Today by gwas(m): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
owolabifunke14: Op for ur mind u dey feel like C,Ronaldo. That lady of urs has no pride left in her. I can't imagine myself proposing a guy. Imagine how u brought it forth to this forum,do u know that the lady might be member here? How do think she would feel seeing this your post? She's not a real girl. Angels don't propose to men.
Sidon there! Ladies that are better than you are proposing.
Op, congrats, welcome to the club. But you suppose go announce for DSTV o.
Re: A Lady Propose To Me Today by Kslib(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
owolabifunke14: Op for ur mind u dey feel like C,Ronaldo. That lady of urs has no pride left in her. I can't imagine myself proposing a guy. Imagine how u brought it forth to this forum,do u know that the lady might be member here? How do think she would feel seeing this your post? She's not a real girl. Angels don't propose to men.
The fact that the lady is "a go getter" who went for what she wanted without forming nonsense like most ladies do(you inclusive) doesnt make you more of a woman than she is..
Thats the same pride most ladies have/will continue to use to make themselves single at 40 and later realise the true meaning of "pride" after they've grown white hairs all-over and have only a male dog/cat to call "my other half"..
Pride ko,bread ni...
*smh*..
All izz well!

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Propose To Me Today by Mynd44: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
I see nothing special in this.....she saw a good thing that is appealing to her and she went for it.

Nothing I have not heard of before
Re: A Lady Propose To Me Today by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
Marriage proposal?

This kind of madness is rare and only depicts one thing

signs of end times

1 Like

Re: A Lady Propose To Me Today by owolabifunke14(f): 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
Kslib:
The fact that the lady is "a go getter" who went for what she wanted without forming nonsense like most ladies do(you inclusive) doesnt make you more of a woman than she is..
Thats the same pride most ladies have/will continue to use to make themselves single at 40 and later realise the true meaning of "pride" after they've grown white hairs all-over and have only a male dog/cat to call "my other half"..
Pride ko,bread ni...
*smh*..
All izz well!
At the slightest provocation tomorrow,you will be the first person to remind her that she was the one who proposed to you. I can never descend so low in my life. Marriage is not a must for every woman. I don't even understand why it should be a yardstick to measure happiness and success of a lady. Is not wise for a lady to propose to man.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Propose To Me Today by doris4u(f): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
Kslib:
Pride ko,bread ni...
*smh*..
All izz well!
make we hear joor,because she get money y u no go support.guys of nowadays r lookn 4 ladies 2 pay their bills.mtchewww
Re: A Lady Propose To Me Today by jaxy(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
Post ur picture let see what ur got dude
Re: A Lady Propose To Me Today by Kslib(m): 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
owolabifunke14: At the slightest provocation tomorrow,you will be the first person to remind her that she was the one who proposed to you. I can never descend so low in my life. Marriage is not a must for every woman. I don't even understand why it should be a yardstick to measure happiness and success of a lady. Is not wise for a lady to propose to man.
I agree with you on "Marriage is not a must for everyone and shouldnt be used as a yardstick to measure happiness" BUT what i find somehow is you saying[b]"A woman who does that,has no pride"[/b]...
People are different and so is what we can/cant do in the name of pride.. What Mrs A finds so easy to do might be very hard for Mrs B to do,so like i said "people are diff" and the fact that some are "go getters" doesnt necessarily make others better than them OR automatically translates into them having no pride..
Men are different and its not every man that will rub it on your face that you proposed first to him.. A man in his right sense wouldnt say that, and thats more of a reason why women propose to men whom they've studied and finally decided that this man is worth taking the big step for..
Personally,i wouldnt want a woman to propose to me but wouldnt mind a woman asking me out..
Besides,i think the OP was asked out and not proposed marriage to..
All izz well!
Re: A Lady Propose To Me Today by Cathaliya: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
my guy, do background check o......
Re: A Lady Propose To Me Today by Mynd44: 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2013
Cathaliya: my guy, do background check o......
Check wetin?
Re: A Lady Propose To Me Today by Cathaliya: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
Check wetin?
everything....sickness, madness, curse, etc
Re: A Lady Propose To Me Today by Mynd44: 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
[quote author=Cathaliya]everything....sickness, madness, curse, etc[/quote
I can't help but smh at you
Re: A Lady Propose To Me Today by Cathaliya: 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
[quote author=Mynd_44][/quote]what I do? Is it bad to do a background check on someone proposing to you?
Re: A Lady Propose To Me Today by owolabifunke14(f): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
The babe don fall our hands. Maybe her village people dey at work grin grin grin grin
Cathaliya: everything....sickness, madness, curse, etc
Re: A Lady Propose To Me Today by jaybee3(m): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
Attention seeking mofo
Re: A Lady Propose To Me Today by fuckluv(f): 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
All in all, it's her wealth that catches ur attention. What do u call girls that does this?
Re: A Lady Propose To Me Today by tyson99(m): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
What is the title of this movie ?
Re: A Lady Propose To Me Today by titilayobola85: 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
gwas:
Sidon there! Ladies that are better than you are proposing.
Op, congrats, welcome to the club. But you suppose go announce for DSTV o.
grin cheesy grin. I dey tell u. Or make he tell baale for proper announcement through town cryer
Re: A Lady Propose To Me Today by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 31, 2013
Kslib:
I agree with you on "Marriage is not a must for everyone and shouldnt be used as a yardstick to measure happiness" BUT what i find somehow is you saying[b]"A woman who does that,has no pride"[/b]...
People are different and so is what we can/cant do in the name of pride.. What Mrs A finds so easy to do might be very hard for Mrs B to do,so like i said "people are diff" and the fact that some are "go getters" doesnt necessarily make others better than them OR automatically translates into them having no pride..
Men are different and its not every man that will rub it on your face that you proposed first to him.. A man in his right sense wouldnt say that, and thats more of a reason why women propose to men whom they've studied and finally decided that this man is worth taking the big step for..
Personally,i wouldnt want a woman to propose to me but wouldnt mind a woman asking me out..
Besides,i think the OP was asked out and not proposed marriage to..
All izz well!
Men actually differ truly,mature men won't abuse the advantage

1 Like

Re: A Lady Propose To Me Today by ChiSun27(m): 12:33am On Aug 31, 2013
A gal asked u out...so mek we no chop bah? R u d first?

Av bn dia bfor n it all lasted well until we parted ways.

It is only an insane man dat will put it to d gal's face dat she ws d one dat made d proposals or wateva.

As a gal feel free to say wat u av in mind...u myt neva knw hu ur lucky charm is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Hello, Spoof Of Hermes / See Wedding Look Of A Feminist Who Claims She Can Only Marry A Man Earning 200k+ / Lol!! See This Funny Wedding Pose That Has Brought The Internet Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.