Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself (4672 Views)

Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by jjparagon(m): 1:37am On Aug 31, 2013
This is just ridiculous!, much croud gathered yesterday at the scene to see this ugly, unlawful and sarcastic act carried out by a lady named chioma. chioma 19, called her cousin micheal who is 17 to come over to her place and help her with some household works dat she was not feeling fyn. this was said to be around past five in the evening. around some minutes past six, micheal arrived at his cousin's house just to find out that both mother and father weere not at home so he freely went in to chiomas room to check on her health, so when he got in he saw chioma on her foam covered with her blanket. immediately he steped close to her, she jumped out of her bed naked, with a dagger in her hand and went straigth to the and stood there. micheal was shocked and shorth of words. chioma who claimed to be a virgin asked her cousin to break her virginity dat she was tired of beign a virgin and dat if he refused, she was going to kill herself with the dagger in her hand..., micheal pleaded with her that he won't be able to carryout such act but she was adamant. later micheal became furious and tried to overpower her and leave the room but it resulted to a physical combat that she stabd micheal who now shouted for help from neigbour who quickly broke in and came to his aid. after he was rescued he was quickly rushed to the hospital, what a world,, 9ja don tire me sef. all dis gals!!! wil finish our guys...

1 Like

Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by hugooh42(m): 2:27am On Aug 31, 2013
This is super stooory!!!
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by Oppypoppy: 3:12am On Aug 31, 2013
she dey crase?
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 31, 2013
This one don pass super story,na mighty storey be this!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by DanTrizy(m): 4:38am On Aug 31, 2013
The same thing happenin 2 me, my own cousin sis ain't a virgin sha buh she z disturbin me 4 sex.
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by Exponental(m): 5:56am On Aug 31, 2013
I think it's "peer pressure" or shld I say "inferiority complex amongs friends".
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by Brimmie(m): 6:13am On Aug 31, 2013
DanTrizy: The same thing happenin 2 me, my own cousin sis ain't a virgin sha buh she z disturbin me 4 sex.

Wetin you dey wait for!!? undecided
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by ednut1(m): 6:20am On Aug 31, 2013
Yeah rite
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by jjparagon(m): 6:43am On Aug 31, 2013
Oppypoppy: she dey crase?
grin maybe,,,
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by adorable29(f): 7:30am On Aug 31, 2013
Me sef sabi write short fiction! Abi na ur fantasy be ds OP?
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by GeneralJ(m): 7:46am On Aug 31, 2013
j.j paragon:
This is just ridiculous!, much croud gathered yesterday at the scene to see this ugly, unlawful and sarcastic act carried out by a lady named chioma. chioma 19, called her cousin micheal who is 17 to come over to her place and help her with some household works dat she was not feeling fyn. this was said to be around past five in the evening. around some minutes past six, micheal arrived at his cousin's house just to find out that both mother and father weere not at home so he freely went in to chiomas room to check on her health, so when he got in he saw chioma on her foam covered with her blanket. immediately he steped close to her, she jumped out of her bed naked, with a dagger in her hand and went straigth to the and stood there. micheal was shocked and shorth of words. chioma who claimed to be a virgin asked her cousin to break her virginity dat she was tired of beign a virgin and dat if he refused, she was going to kill herself with the dagger in her hand..., micheal pleaded with her that he won't be able to carryout such act but she was adamant. later micheal became furious and tried to overpower her and leave the room but it resulted to a physical combat that she stabd micheal who now shouted for help from neigbour who quickly broke in and came to his aid. after he was rescued he was quickly rushed to the hospital, what a world,, 9ja don tire me sef. all dis gals!!! wil finish our guys...
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 31, 2013
Oppypoppy: she dey crase?
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by watalovitis(m): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2013
DanTrizy: The same thing happenin 2 me, my own cousin sis ain't a virgin sha buh she z disturbin me 4 sex.
End time tinzz bro
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 31, 2013
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by Afam4eva(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2013
I think i've seen this movie. What's the title again?
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by Odunharry(m): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2013
Afam4eva: I think i've seen this movie. What's the title again?
blood love

1 Like

Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by Afam4eva(m): 11:03am On Aug 31, 2013
Odunharry: blood love
Yes, you're right. Ini Edo did well in portraying the girl in the movie.
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by bionicdude(m): 11:32am On Aug 31, 2013
hugooh42: This is super stooory!!!
d tin cum do me like tales by moonlight.
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by majalisa(m): 11:33am On Aug 31, 2013
Afam4eva:
Yes, you're right. Ini Edo did well in portraying the girl in the movie.
nollywood things then
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by 190theclown: 11:37am On Aug 31, 2013
j.j paragon:

Rotfl grin grin grin
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by henrimoto(m): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2013
Exponental: I think it's "peer pressure" or shld I say "inferiority complex amongs friends".
bro, na inferiority complex.. but me sef dey wonder say so inferiority complex sef dey worry dis our young ladies them... no mind d girl, na all dis children dem wey dem dey always lock 4 room jaree.. because, if na girl wey dey comot, no how wey she go ugly reach, as long as say her front and back get contour...boys/men go dey eye her market... eyaah! poor girl... and guys dem dey wey dey find all dis kind girls wey body dey scratch... what a world!
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2013
undecided abi guys don finish ni??
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by henrimoto(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
adorable29: Me sef sabi write short fiction! Abi na ur fantasy be ds OP?
u, u no believe d story or what..? nne, no doubt d story o. as long as woman and sex is involve.. u think say na every young girl shaka as u take shaka... u naw, if u wan drink yogourt now, u no who and where to go get it to your maximum satisfaction.... hahahahaha adorable babyy!!
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by Babyremmy(f): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
I woke up one day nd said i wz tired of bein a virgin too. dnt blame d gal, its jst lack of orientation
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by Austeenxx: 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
Is this a sneak peek on one of those Nollywood movies? undecided
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by henrimoto(m): 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
Baby remmy: I woke up one day nd said i wz tired of bein a virgin too. dnt blame d gal, its jst lack of orientation
hmnn... nne, how far..? are u still one..
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by switdil(f): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
I don believe sey na end tym we dey
Where end tym things lyk dis dey happen
To our end tym pple
In our end tym world

I tire
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by wezzyjasified(m): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
get her a Love Machine or vibrator dnt dare do it
Re: Lady Lock Up Cousin Inside Her Room To Break Her Virginity Or She Kills Herself by wezzyjasified(m): 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
Afam4eva: I think i've seen this movie. What's the title again?
GIRLS GO GAGA(GGG)

(1) (2) (Reply)

After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? / Romantic Picture Of Keketu And Girlfriend (a Nairalander) In A Night Out / Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.