Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,032 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Pls Advise Me The Pressure Is Much - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advise Me The Pressure Is Much (2310 Views)

Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. / Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! / I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Advise Me The Pressure Is Much by Radiant(f): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2008
TOH:

So tired of people purposely rushing into marriages just to be miserable

It's beyond me.
Re: Pls Advise Me The Pressure Is Much by Morenisexy(f): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2008
I love God, but most times, his servants, the pastors, are just bold face liars when it comes to choosing a person's spouse. liar liar!
Re: Pls Advise Me The Pressure Is Much by Radiant(f): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2008
Why should a pastor choose for anyone? Any T, D and Harry can claim to be a pastor and simply wreck people's lives. Ain't no Pastor telling me shit outside the word of God.

No where in the bible does it say, Pastors should choose husbands and wives for people. They keep deceiving us in that country and being so gullible we believe everything "the Man of God" says. Count me out. Nonsense. Just imagine this girl's situation. Very typical.
Re: Pls Advise Me The Pressure Is Much by lucabrasi(m): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2008
dont let some people on here complicate your situation or lead you astray,rather than being ashamed of the guy,lets be honest the guy should be the one ashamed of you for being fat yet because he loves you he wants to marry you and settle down with you
the problem with you is that because GOD has given you what you v been hoping for,men of GOD have confirmed it and now you are being foolish in your reasoning,hope you remember you r getting older and this might just be your last chance so if u like follow some people's advice on here and leave the guy.
Morenisexy:

I love God, but most times, his servants, the pastors, are just bold face liars when it comes to choosing a person's spouse. liar liar!
pls be very careful what you say,pastors cutting across all denominations both pentecostal,cac,mfm e.t.c all pray and ask if the partner is compatible,its up to you if you think the word of GOD is rubbish, if you understand the import of marriage as starting the second part of one's life then u will know the importance

(1) (2) (Reply)

So, What Are The Sexiest Skill A Man Can Possess? / OMG! Man Falls And Lands On Metal Rod.you Won’t Believe Where The Rod Pierced! / When Your Desired Man/woman Is Not Coming Your Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.