Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

TABOO: 40-years-old Zimbabwean Mother Set To Marry Own Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TABOO: 40-years-old Zimbabwean Mother Set To Marry Own Son (2877 Views)

Zimbabwe 40 Years Old Mom Pregnant By Her Own Son. / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / 40 Year Old Mother Pregnant For, And Set To Marry Her Own Son. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TABOO: 40-years-old Zimbabwean Mother Set To Marry Own Son by bamguy: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2013

A 40-year-old mother is set to marry her own son. The woman and her son claim to be in love with each other. And now they want to take their relationship to the next level and get married considering that the mother, Betty Mbereko (from Mwenezi in Masvingo) is now six months pregnant and expecting her son’s child and her grand child.
Mbereko, 40, has been a widow for the past 12 years and has been living with her 23-years-old son Farai Mbereko.
She confirms that she is six month pregnant and that she has decided it is better to “marry” her son because she does not want to marry her late husband’s young brothers, whom she says are coveting her.
Betty stunned a village court last week when she said the affair with her son had begun three years earlier.
She said after spending a lot of money sending Farai to school following the death of her husband, she felt she had a right to his money and no other woman was entitled to it.
“Look, I strove alone to send my son to school and no one helped me. Now you see that my son is working and you accuse me of doing something wrong. Let me enjoy the products of my sweat,” she told the village court council.

Farai said he was more than prepared to marry his mother and would pay off the ilobola balance his father had left unpaid to his grandparents.

“I know my father died before he finished paying the bride price and I am prepared to pay it off,” he said. “It is better to publicize what is happening because people should know that I am the one who made my mother pregnant. Otherwise they will accuse her of promiscuity.”

But local headman Nathan Muputirwa says: “We cannot allow this to happen in our village, mashura chaiwo aya, (This is a bad omen indeed). In the past they would have to be killed but today we cannot do it because we are afraid of the police.”
He warned them to immediately break off their marriage or leave his village. They chose the latter and have since left the village for an undisclosed destination.

[size=14pt]>>CLICK TO SEE More Gist <<[/size]
[size=14pt]>>CLICK TO SEE More Gist <<[/size]
Re: TABOO: 40-years-old Zimbabwean Mother Set To Marry Own Son by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
liar liar, pants on fire!
Re: TABOO: 40-years-old Zimbabwean Mother Set To Marry Own Son by drnairalov: 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
oh really end time thingz as everybody dey talk... WTF, ur son azin ur son...eeew!!!
Re: TABOO: 40-years-old Zimbabwean Mother Set To Marry Own Son by naijalodge(m): 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
the guy wannna continue from where the father stopped...a great son in deed...
Re: TABOO: 40-years-old Zimbabwean Mother Set To Marry Own Son by wasak(m): 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
beginning times of end times... they ll give birth to a girl and d guy ll marry their daughter ko?
Re: TABOO: 40-years-old Zimbabwean Mother Set To Marry Own Son by iterator25: 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
Confused lots..
Re: TABOO: 40-years-old Zimbabwean Mother Set To Marry Own Son by ekwurekwu(m): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
You married your money? huh? Madam, you've a place in TB Joshua's ministry. Chikena!
Re: TABOO: 40-years-old Zimbabwean Mother Set To Marry Own Son by Provie(m): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
So the Antichrist will come from Zimbabwe? Because I'm sure dis marriage wil produce it.
Re: TABOO: 40-years-old Zimbabwean Mother Set To Marry Own Son by bionicdude(m): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
hehe nothing person no go see for Africa.Men dis world is crazy so d woman thinks if she doesn't marry him she's not gonna get a dime from him.They should thank God they are in zim coz I know dat naija pple would have ALUUrized them teytey
Re: TABOO: 40-years-old Zimbabwean Mother Set To Marry Own Son by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 01, 2013
So the child will come out where his/her own father came out from lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (Reply)

Finally: Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander!!(drop Dead Pix) / Are All Handsome Men Gay? / What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.