Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

WHAT Would You Do If You Caught Your Best Friend Having An Affair With.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHAT Would You Do If You Caught Your Best Friend Having An Affair With.... (1718 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Having an Affair With My Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT Would You Do If You Caught Your Best Friend Having An Affair With.... by eni11g: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
WHAT would you do if you caught your best friend having an affair with your partner?

Re: WHAT Would You Do If You Caught Your Best Friend Having An Affair With.... by Mynd44: 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
I would buy them a blender

1 Like

Re: WHAT Would You Do If You Caught Your Best Friend Having An Affair With.... by texanomaly(f): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mynd_44: I would buy them a blender

grin grin
Re: WHAT Would You Do If You Caught Your Best Friend Having An Affair With.... by Popowaa: 7:27am On Sep 01, 2013
I will join the fun
Re: WHAT Would You Do If You Caught Your Best Friend Having An Affair With.... by simdam500(m): 6:19am On Sep 05, 2013
Popowaa: I will join the fun
tanx for spillin out my mind
Re: WHAT Would You Do If You Caught Your Best Friend Having An Affair With.... by BlackPeni5: 9:21am On Sep 05, 2013
Well, I've done two friends in the same clique before...And the world did not end.
Re: WHAT Would You Do If You Caught Your Best Friend Having An Affair With.... by Iaz93: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2013
undecided undecided'
Re: WHAT Would You Do If You Caught Your Best Friend Having An Affair With.... by Michelle55: 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
i will just walk away
Re: WHAT Would You Do If You Caught Your Best Friend Having An Affair With.... by Monicasque(f): 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
i dont even want to think about it coz ithink i would be calm and just walk away if it was someone i dont know but my friend oh my gossshhh. what i know is that the old me would scatter the whole place but the new me would just go home and cry and avoid the 2 probarbly forever

1 Like

Re: WHAT Would You Do If You Caught Your Best Friend Having An Affair With.... by HornyJane(f): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2013
I've not thought of that happening, but if by chance it does happen, i would simply activate my cool mode. Their sillyness isnt worth my rant, dish both parties away and look ahead cool
Re: WHAT Would You Do If You Caught Your Best Friend Having An Affair With.... by babyBB: 8:37am On Sep 06, 2013
I will just congratulate d both of them and walk away, they dont deserve me

(1) (Reply)

A Word For This Girl / How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook / Guys Can You Die For Your Girl ?....... Ladies Can You Die For Ur Man ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.