Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. (1698 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Partner?? / What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by jawbones(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
Wad up guyz? How una dey? Hope all is well? Una see wetin this nation dey become so? Dem never bring back our girls oooo! Hmmmm....all of una sef don tire to dey write #BringBackOurGirls ...World Cup don catch una attention. Issokay.

Well, I've always said it and I won't stop saying it....the best thing to do during these times of trouble is to have fun in our own way. And that is why The Charming Humble Nice Guy will never stop feeding you with very interesting stories and interactive posts.

Here I am again with my stupid question (as most of you would call it....as stupid as my questions are....una go still comment....I like that....and I love you all....like seriously). The question is:
"What really attracted you to your partner....be it your husband, or wife, or boyfriend, or girlfriend, or anything...make the person sha be your lover"

Well, I once asked my CHNGirl this question and she answered by saying:
"I really can't say"....
So, me too can't say.

Who can say here? Oya, drop your answers as comment. Tell us what you saw in that guy/gurl or man/woman that made you fall for him/her.

The CHNG Blog
- http://thechngblog..com
Ff me on twitter - @Mc_Jawbone
BB Pin - 742EBB2A

Thanks and God bless.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by richard69(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
she said my cock

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by JesDivine(f): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
He is tall, rich, funny, sexy, single, smart, romantic, sweet, charming, warm, sensitive, athletic, kind, God fearing, clever, sincere and of course generous. Problem is,
I'm yet to meet him.
P.S - please if someone sees him, send him to me. Tell him I've been looking for him and he should come home already.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by DocAdray(f): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
His private jet!!!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by JesDivine(f): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by akinvest(m): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
JesDivine: He is tall, rich, funny, sexy, single, smart, romantic, sweet, charming, warm, sensitive, athletic, kind, God fearing, clever, sincere and of course generous. Problem is,
I'm yet to meet him.
P.S - please if someone sees him, send him to me. Tell him I've been looking for him and he should come home already.
Dear don't let anyone delude you, you can't see those quality in a man you intends to married, even you do you have such?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by ahnie: 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
what attracted me to my husband.....I guess his penchant for not sharing his Nokia Pin charger.

nutting in this world would ever make Alex share his charger with you.he can dash you his phone....but can Nva share his Charger with you.

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by JesDivine(f): 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
akinvest: Dear don't let anyone delude you, you can't see those quality in a man you intends to married, even you do you have such?
Don't be so sure sir, it's possible if I believe. Have you forgoten what the bible says about having faith as little as a mustard seed? So, just believe. And besides, a girl's got to create her own fantasy world, you get?

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by 190theclown: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
shes gawjus infact the most beautiful woman ever to grace this world cheesy

and shes got plenty n.y.a.s.h as well cheesy
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by akinvest(m): 1:41am On Jul 09, 2014
JesDivine: Don't be so sure sir, it's possible if I believe. Have you forgoten what the bible says about having faith as little as a mustard seed? So, just believe. And besides, a girl's got to create her own fantasy world, you get?
U can't have all your desired quality in your man. My advice to u. ok.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by JimPerry(m): 4:15am On Jul 09, 2014
JesDivine: He is tall, rich, funny, sexy, single, smart, romantic, sweet, charming, warm, sensitive, athletic, kind, God fearing, clever, sincere and of course generous. Problem is,
I'm yet to meet him.
Beautiful wishes do not always transform into reality. However, ur comprehensive faith cud make it a possibility. I'm currently going out to search thru d streets for ur ideal man. Just pray i find him and he'll be urs in secs
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by JesDivine(f): 7:54am On Jul 09, 2014
JimPerry: Beautiful wishes do not always transform into reality. However, ur comprehensive faith cud make it a possibility. I'm currently going out to search thru d streets for ur ideal man. Just pray i find him and he'll be urs in secs
Awww, thanks dear for offering your help in my ultimate search. But while at it, please take a closer look at the oil firms, navy offices, business provinces etc, he might just be inside one of them. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by JesDivine(f): 7:58am On Jul 09, 2014
akinvest: U can't have all your desired quality in your man. My advice to u. ok.
Yea, thanks for the advice. I'll remember you cared when I finally meet him.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by Nkem88(f): 7:58am On Jul 09, 2014
His personality. We were very friendly and got along very well, but he started opening up to me. I realized that he's a very supportive and caring individual who also wants the very best for me. He also makes the best of his situations and is very creative, intelligent, persevering, confident, and determined, and those qualities drew me closer to him.

3 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 09, 2014
I'm yet to meet him.

I just saw the dude! cheesy

I was about delivering your message when he confided that he is also looking for his wife to be.

Told him that she is already looking for him. He was sooooo excited and said:

Is she the lady who is tall, sexy, elegant, pretty and wealthy as Beyonce? The one who has the intelligence of Einstein; the one who is witty, smart, great in bed, caring, loving, and a great home maker?

After seeing the list I just kept shut and told him that both of you will meet in the next life where everyone becomes perfect.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by JesDivine(f): 8:26am On Jul 09, 2014
striktlymi:

I just saw the dude! cheesy

I was about delivering your message when he confided that he is also looking for his wife to be.

Told him that she is already looking for him. He was sooooo excited and said:

Is she the lady who is tall, sexy, elegant, pretty and wealthy as Beyonce? The one who has the intelligence of Einstein; the one who is witty, smart, great in bed, caring, loving, and a great home maker?

After seeing the list I just kept shut and told him that both of you will meet in the next life where everyone becomes perfect.
Lmao!! Anyways, please tell him to stop asking, he should come confirm for himself. Am sure he'll love what he will see.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by corisande: 8:27am On Jul 09, 2014
undecided
Nothing oh
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by Andyblaze: 8:30am On Jul 09, 2014
boomba angry angry

i wan mess

#BITG
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by akinvest(m): 8:36am On Jul 09, 2014
JesDivine: Yea, thanks for the advice. I'll remember you cared when I finally meet him.
Am talking from experience, men are not so perfect, and no perfect marriage on earth, but we can managed it, and also working towards perfection as its writing in the scriptures " Be ye perfect".
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by JesDivine(f): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2014
akinvest: Am talking from experience, men are not so perfect, and no perfect marriage on earth, but we can managed it, and also working towards perfection as its writing in the scriptures " Be ye perfect".
Permit me to ask, are you male or female?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by Lorlaahlozz: 8:56am On Jul 09, 2014
Am coming..let me ask him
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by akinvest(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2014
JesDivine: Permit me to ask, are you male or female?
Male
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by Missmossy(f): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Am coming..let me ask him
Lollz....you wanna ask him. You very funnycheesy
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by Missmossy(f): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Am coming..let me ask him
Lollz....you wanna ask him. You very funny! Hahahaha
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by abdulslutsky(m): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2014
Her penchant for street fight.... She's my DADA now. Bullshitting any bullshittergrin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by JesDivine(f): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2014
akinvest: Male
Alright. And thanks for the advice. It's appreciated
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by saasala(m): 11:46am On Jul 09, 2014
JesDivine: He is tall, rich, funny, sexy, single, smart, romantic, sweet, charming, warm, sensitive, athletic, kind, God fearing, clever, sincere and of course generous.
I could bet my left eye you will never meet him.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by JesDivine(f): 11:59am On Jul 09, 2014
saasala:
I could bet my left eye you will never meet him.
Don't be so sure dear. You might end up loosing both eyes. Just believe.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by GoodBoi1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
ahnie: what attracted me to my husband.....I guess his penchant for not sharing his Nokia Pin charger.

nutting in this world would ever make Alex share his charger with you.he can dash you his phone....but can Nva share his Charger with you.
na wa! It's not easy to find original charger unless you buy a new phone.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by akinvest(m): 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
JesDivine: Alright. And thanks for the advice. It's appreciated
.Tanx God
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner? Let's Interact. by JimPerry(m): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
JesDivine: Awww, thanks dear for offering your help in my ultimate search. But while at it, please take a closer look at the oil firms, navy offices, business provinces etc, he might just be inside one of them. Thanks again.
Jesdivine, Can see just how desperate u are to meet this great personality. Thanks for streamlining my job. At least i wouldnt have to go look under the bridges or other insignificant places. All Buildings with at least seven stories would now be duly visited. I've just concluded making a list of all the oil firms and big corporations with their exact locations. Just hoping they would grant me access to every nooks and cranies of their offices. Hoping
to meet him soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments / Desperately In Need Of Your Candid Opinion / I Need Your Adviceā€¦ I Am The One Involved!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.