Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Confused State Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused State Help! (670 Views)

I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help / In A Confused State. / Confused state of mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused State Help! by ucube: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
House help o My little cousin I dnt know hw to advice her on this she's in a relationship with a guy but his not talking about marriage and there is another guy coming for her hand in marriage his everything he wants his matured,but d other guy she doesn't want to hurt him nd she loves him more than he does to her d issue is she dnt kno hw to call off d affair wit d guy nd according to her dey hv stopped sex a while nd they dnt often see cos of hhis job but communicate on fone
Re: Confused State Help! by ucube: 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
Guys help o I need ur opinions o nt just u viewing to read story without assisting
Re: Confused State Help! by Les: 12:03am On Sep 01, 2013
Let her kill one and marry one ••••• undecided
Re: Confused State Help! by ucube: 12:33am On Sep 02, 2013
Les: Let her kill one and marry one ••••• undecided
Bad nigga na so u be ?
Re: Confused State Help! by digitalgeorgy(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2013
Life is a teacher...
If she wont stick to ur advice, then allow her to be taught be her teacher. Abi, u don tire to cater for her?? U wnt to sell ur sister to somebdy she no love?? Na so u marry ur husband??

(1) (Reply)

Marriage, Religion and Desperation. / A Question For Ladies. / Breath-taking Marriage Proposal Plowed Into Grain Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.