Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction (21594 Views)

Bayelsa Guber:suspected APC Thugs Chase Away PDP Agents From Polling Unit / PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms / Rivers PDP Faction Expels Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by Erinpeyin: 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
taharqa: lol @emboldened..... So GEJ is more brazen and uses crude power than OBJ?? Choi!! Bro, abeg when were you born??
The same day your flat dick uncle was born.Idiot son if a wicked witch .Pls dont attempt suicide oooo
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by Erinpeyin: 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
taharqa: lol @emboldened..... So GEJ is more brazen and uses crude power than OBJ?? Choi!! Bro, abeg when were you born??
The same day your flat dick uncle was born.Idiot son of a wicked witch .Pls dont attempt suicide oooo
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by jmaine: 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Erinpeyin: The same day your flat dick uncle was born.Idiot son of a wicked witch .Pls dont attempt suicide oooo

Stop been unnecessarily silly . . .

Thanks . . .
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by Omotolaaraujo(f): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
Don't take your eyes off of any of them. They'll have their hand in your pockets. Looking for the next free meal from Nigerians.
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by eio2013: 9:15am On Sep 02, 2013
I agree with you. Its all about the North not wanting GEJ to re-contest in 2015. Check out d make up of this group. All core northern groups including Atiku that has been moving 4rm one party to the otehr to become the president.
They should go and join APC

Sincere 9gerian: Nonsense! There's nothing new in the watery press release. They want to control the structure of the party at the national level and disgrace the president. But so far they'v failed on all fronts.

These governors control their states hundred percent but they do not want to respect the president's right to control the party at the national level
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by badesco(m): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2013
FreeGlobe: Bamanga Turkur has killed PDP. I wonder why Jonathan is hell bent on keeping that old fool. I once predicted this Andy Ubah situation will drown him
what gives that impression? are u prophet of doom?
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by iguita: 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
FreeGlobe: Bamanga Turkur has killed PDP. I wonder why Jonathan is hell bent on keeping that old fool. I once predicted this Andy Ubah situation will drown him

The reason Jonathan is keeping a political liability like turkur is simple, turkur and Atiku are from the same state, PDP Chairman and presidential aspirant cannot come from the same state.... and Atiku is one of the threats Jonathan perceives from the north...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How President Goodluck Jonathan Unwinds / FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. / hh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.