Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction (21595 Views)

Bayelsa Guber:suspected APC Thugs Chase Away PDP Agents From Polling Unit / PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms / Rivers PDP Faction Expels Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by Olumidzti(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
publisher: [size=13pt]We are in 2013,the next election is in 2015...the PDP it does seem actually wants these people to leave their fold so that the party can rebuild its rank before 2015. IMO

Did you all notice that Zamfara and Kebbi (NW) is still with the main PDP?
Kaduna, Bauchi, Katsina,Benue,Plateau,Kogi,Taraba,Gombe are still in the main PDP.
if GEJ wins in these limited Northern/Central states, clears South East/South South, grabs a huge piece in Ondo and Lagos states plus FCT, him never win 2015 election finish?

Abeg people help me analyze this o [/size]
you're deluded if you think jonathan 'll win all those northern state especially if apc produce a candidate from north & vice from south west. Don't even dream, he won't win lagos this time or south west for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by softwareman(m): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: My worry in this whole matter is that it is more distractions and distractions for the president. Add PDP faction to Boko Haram, crude oil theft, PHCN and gas pipeline vandalism, kidnapping and the main challenge of fulfilling electoral promises, then you'll realise that the president's table is FULL.

I also wonder why we play TOO MUCH politics in this part of the world, even to detriment of development. Elected leaders spend more than 50% of their time and substantial portion of resources playing politics. In the end, governance and development is slowed.

This is one problem I have with you Jonathan supporters. Jonathan obsession with 2015 even when he has not delivered on his promises in 2011 is the root cause of the problem in his party and the country.. Jonathan is the one causing all the distractions for himself because instead of concentrating on governance, he is busy playing dirty politics right from the imposition of an obviously equally incompetent bamanga tukur. to fighting AMAECHI for an imaginary vice presidential ambition.

Jonathan is the most divisive president this country has ever had because he and his supporters like you are constantly throwing up the ethnic and religious card to cover up his obvious incompetence..

10 Likes

Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by Olumidzti(m): 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: pieces of pdp is still better than whole of apc
are you sure? Ask pdp in Oyo state how they lost in 2011.
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by samhay: 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
2013 Prophecies from Apostle Johnson Suleiman:
Apostle Johnson Suleiman, the founder and senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide has given the following prophecies below:
'These are not prophecies given out of personal interest or animosity but are direct words from the Holy spirit. If prayers are made negative prophecies can be averted'.
1. House of Representative to lose some members to death, prayers needed
*2. Alhaji Bamanga Tukur will be the last unitedPDP Chairman, as there will be great in-fighting in PDP.*
3. There will be major boom and breakthrough in the agriculture this year
4. CNN will lose major staff.
5. Nollywood will keep losing people unless prayers are made and repentance; Many have gone fetish and there is high rate of immorality. I see three major stars dying this year unless prayers are made.
6. Many barren women will become joyful mothers.
7. Emir of Kano Alhaji (Dr) Ado Bayero to pray against attempt on his life. He will lose some men.
8. Rapist will be on the prowl. Raping women little children and even pregnant women. watch where your kids go..
9. A sec deadlier than Boko -Haram is being trained and prepared.
10. South Africa to mourn a hero. They shouldpray for former South African president Dr Nelson Mandela and Arc-Bishop Desmond Tutu.
11. I see a Governor dying.
12. This year, the looting of National treasury will be on a massive scale.
13. President Goodluck Jonathan's own men from his place will fight him.
14. Igbos should forget about presidency.
15. In 2015, an opposition will lose, PDP will fail.
16. I see the crisis in PDP widening more and more.
17. A Yoruba movie actor to die surprisingly.
18. A year judgment for politicians and wicked leaders.
19. There will be scarcity of money in 2013, but food will be in abundance.
20. Chief of Defence Staff to be retired.
21. There is vacancy in Aso Rock.
22. Prayers to be made because I see the National flag flying half mask.
23. I see NUJ lose notable member through accident.
24. President Goodluck will lose someone precious to him either this year or next.
25. Auchi my hometown to pray against serious flood disaster.
26. A member of the United State of America'ssenate house will die.
27. President Barrack Obama's life will be attempted.
28. Alhaji Aliko Dangote will have issues.
29. Central Bank of Nigeria's governor will be made an Emir, but he needs prayers.
30. MTN needs prayers.
31. Massive retrenchment in Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), but prayers needed to avert it.
32. I see something happening in a foreign country ( natural disaster) and people could not fly in or out of that nation for days.
33. Nigerian Music entertainer Tuface Idibia will face blackmail and scandal.
34. Hon. Aminu Tambuwal (Speaker) should not contest for presidency. If he goes for governorship, he will win.
35. Dame patience Jonathan will have health issues unless prayers are made.
36. Kidnapping will start in South Africa.
37. HID Awolowo, it is well.
38. The Governor of Ondo to pray against poison.
39. President Robert Mugabe, I see death around him, he needs prayers.
40. Abuja the Federal Capital City will experience high scale attacks this year.
41. I see Traditional Rulers die.
42. Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) will witness worldwide recognition that will shock everyone

1 Like

Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by since1914(m): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
I honestly can't believe all that I have read here this evening. Imagine thieving politicians using public funds to sponsor political parties and political factions and yet all we can do is to come here and engage one another in 'E-fisticuffs' over which of them is right or wrong. Are we truly this stupid?

This is exactly what pickpockets do at motor parks; Nigerian politicians simply create a smokescreen and while Nigerians are engaging one another in a Pro and Anti PDP or APC shouting match. These same people they are fighting over will be fast at work picking our pockets. Only to reconvene in the evening to reconcile and munch happily on the day's loot.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by Pistolx(m): 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
omo na end time tinz be diz o
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by TheBookWorm: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
The Nigerian presidency will be won in the Middle Belt and the South-West.

Whoever wins in these areas will become president.
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by softwareman(m): 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nonybb: Association of Past Criminals, APC should not take this as a weak point cos PDP still got south east and the igbos, and the igbos still got their back. We are here!
In fact, Jonathan does not even need the south south, igbo votes alone can return him come 2015.! Is there a limit to this delirious delusion?

Your Jonathan cannot even hold his party together talkless the country. if he has addressed the issue in the governors forum the way a true leader should PDP will not come to this sorry pass under his leadership. As at now, Jonathan became the leader of PDP with 23 governors., now they are less than 17. As a result of his incompetence his party has become fictionalized for the first time in it's history.

Meanwhile Jonathan supporters - always mostly from the south east-are here blaming everybody else when the real problem lies with their man.

What a dangerous kind of love.!

5 Likes

Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by sadlas(m): 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
Eledan:

Wife number what? grin
wife number 50 as they practix in your village
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by Symphony007: 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
Thank God! After 15 years of killing the nation, PDP is finally falling off the cliff. Good ridance. And any Goat in human body here supporting PDP can join them down the cliff. Nigerians deserve better.

1 Like

Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by Symphony007: 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
I'm gonna get a lot of rope, rate poison, knives,etc for all the PDP goons here cause when the party finally crashes there will be mass sucide. R.I.P!!
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by softwareman(m): 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
Billyonaire: Every discerning person will understand that after the Failure of Governors Forum as a class action opposition group within the PDP, the disgruntled elements have taken their folly to the PDP front, this is where they will be politically buried.

Registering PDM was a wrong move, cos declaring for PDM while holding PDP mandate as Governors would have automatically means vacating Government house by dropping PDP mandate that put them in powerhouses.

So, the next step is to ATTEMPT to factionize my great PDP, but I assume they do not understand that INEC will get minute of PDP rally minutes tomorrow, and its not going to be theirs. They can hold press conferences that has no locus standi to even go to court. They have no savior.

I can predict, they will be visiting past presidents and opposition party stalwarts as always. Nigerians are wiser now, the Prodigal Iscariots have no place in the New PDP.

FRESH AIR TILL 2019.

INEC recognised only one faction in ANAMBRA state, does that mean the other faction does not exist? guy live with it. Your PDP is now factionalized. One faction has 7 governors while the other has 14. At least for now!

1 Like

Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by atlwireles: 11:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
software man:
In fact, Jonathan does not even need the south south, igbo votes alone can return him come 2015.! Is there a limit to this delirious delusion?

Your Jonathan cannot even hold his party together talkless the country. if he has addressed the issue in the governors forum the way a true leader should PDP will not come to this sorry pass under his leadership. As at now, Jonathan became the leader of PDP with 23 governors., now they are less than 17. As a result of his incompetence his party has become fictionalized for the first time in it's history.

Meanwhile Jonathan supporters - always mostly from the south east-are here blaming everybody else when the real problem lies with their man.

Why do you see problems here This is a plus for the PDP. Finally shedding off some dead weigh. Incompetence a word used by people trying to look serious, when they are not. We still have 2013, 2014 and then 2015.The Nigerian voter will then, make their personally assessment of the president and the PDP. The question for you, is why, did this govs, remain in the PDP. When your APC was there for them
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by DonaldGenes(m): 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
interesting read but who F--- king 's
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by softwareman(m): 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
Olumidzti: you're deluded if you think jonathan 'll win all those northern state especially if apc produce a candidate from north & vice from south west. Don't even dream, he won't win lagos this time or south west for that matter.
what else do you expect from a guy that does not know that zamfara is not a PDP state!

the guy is even projecting Jonathan will win katsina and bauchi state!
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by Eledan: 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
sadlas: wife number 50 as they practix in your village

Dolt....you have a psychic or telepathy gift to know my village?

Ewu Onitsha!
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by anonimi: 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
software man:

Jonathan obsession with 2015 even when he has not delivered on his promises in 2011 is the root cause of the problem in his party and the country..

Please remind us if OBJoke delivered on his promises 1999-2007.
How many of the political office holderes:

- governors
- senators
- representatives
- state legislators
- LG chairmen and
- LG councillors

for your constituncies have delivered on the promises they made before being elected.
I am assuming that you know the promises all these people made since 1999 and can list them while ticking those achieved.
Abi all these PUBLIC SERVANTs who are much closer to us don't need to deliver on their promises

3 Likes

Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by oluwamikkie: 11:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
FreeGlobe:
You are talking nonsense, so who is good news to the PDP? Bamanga Turkur is responsible for the death of PDP if it happens.
LIES!
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by atlwireles: 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
[/quote]
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by softwareman(m): 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
atlwireles:

Why do you see problems here This is a plus for the PDP. Finally shedding off some dead weigh. Incompetence a word used by people trying to look serious, when they are not. We still have 2013, 2014 and then 2015.The Nigerian voter will then, make their personally assessment of the president and the PDP. The question for you, is why, did this govs, remain in the PDP. When your APC was there for them
to answer your last question:

they might want to negotiate with APC as a group.
they might want to move enmasse at the same specific time.. these are master political strategist so I can only guess.

But all this is besides the point. It is PDP that is losing his governors not APC. it is PDP problem, not APC's..

There is a saying in my place: the king that reigns and the town prosper, his name will never be forgotten. The king that also reigns and the town scatters his name will never be forgotten.

When it comes to PDP, Jonathan's name shall forever remains in infamy!!

4 Likes

Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by taharqa: 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
software man:

Oh, SHUT ya Mouth tha guy. You hv been running ya mouth anyhow since. Who told you that whateva is happening in PDP today is cos of d 'Competence or not' of d President? WAR has been declared on d President by a section of d country in cohorts with certain interest since b4 he even won d last election. OPEN WAR from d start. The Warriors in this instance wants d seat, and even d head, of d President; that's d mission. There reali was not any real chance for a trunce, at least as far as these people were concerned. The fact that it has come to this is very much cos of d nature of d WAR, not d Competence or otherwise of d person upon whom d War was declared. And this is why what just happened today is in d best political interest of d President: since these people want 'War', then take complete control of d Party, flush them all out and take the 'W ar' to them; and importantly, a clear 1.5 years b4 d elections. These people wud never had been of any good to you anyways(out of their own choice) in fact their continual stay within may likely be a soft weakness - therefore bring them all out in d open, make new Alliances and Consolidate with d significant time left on yr hand and define d Game on your own terms.... Now, just wanna say GOODLUCK to those persons who have the misfortunate to face d Presidency of Nigeria in a Political War more than 1 year b4 elections. I reali wish do them luck. They wud need it

4 Likes

Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by Joe4real701(m): 11:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
FreeGlobe: Bamanga Turkur has killed PDP. I wonder why Jonathan is hell bent on keeping that old fool. I once predicted this Andy Ubah situation will drown him
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nigeria jagajaga politics sef sad
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by taharqa: 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
atlwireles:

Thank you boo, my Broda. Didn't even know that smone had made same point. Some people just talk plenty words without stopping to think; I mean, reali think and see bw d line. I hv told that poster previously that he talks like an Excitable KID..
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by atlwireles: 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
software man:
to answer your last question:

they might want to negotiate with APC as a group.
they might want to move enmasse at the same specific time.. these are master political strategist so I can only guess.

But all this is besides the point. It is PDP that is losing his governors not APC. it is PDP problem, not APC's..

There is a saying in my place: the king that reigns and the town prosper, his name will never be forgotten. The king that also reigns and the town scatters his name will never be forgotten.

When it comes to PDP, Jonathan's name shall forever remains in infamy!!

I am going to tell you this fact today, PDP just found internal political peace. Atiku and his gang, just like the NGF, outplayed themselves. Nigerians watched on the as PDP had a peaceful and fun filled convention. The desperation of Atiku and his followers will only make the PDP a better and more coherent party. You don't have to agree, but my friend, that's the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by DonaldGenes(m): 12:00am On Sep 01, 2013
Fighting broke out today at the Anambra State stand during the special convention of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). Fight started when notorious Uba brothers, Nnamdi (Andy) and Chris Uba tried to take center stage at the Anambra shed.

The two brothers had been expelled from the party, but they managed to get a court order to reinstate them. There presence infuriated other members of the party in Abuja leading to a scuffle.

Punches were thrown at Chris before the intervention of security men at the venue.....More pics after the cut:

http://2.bp..com/-cwP7mpHaFbk/UiJzRG9_jPI/AAAAAAABqIg/MeOXL6GQloI/s1600/1.jpg

http://4.bp..com/-MTAbPgK6zJk/UiJzYA7ESbI/AAAAAAABqIo/jstOIv076cc/s1600/2.jpg
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by DonaldGenes(m): 12:02am On Sep 01, 2013
grin ;

Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by dedugba(m): 12:08am On Sep 01, 2013
Despite the disappointing performance of PDP for the past 14 years, I would rather they remain in charge at the federal level while APC remains in charge at the state level with majority in the H/assembly and senate so that we all can enjoy real democracy as PDP will strive to perform well to get more state while the opposition GOVernors strive to get the presidency meanig good governance at all levels.
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by dedugba(m): 12:11am On Sep 01, 2013
The simplicity of GEJ would cost him 2015,it is obvious he not a good politician,a bad negotiator and too ambitious.
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by softwareman(m): 12:18am On Sep 01, 2013
taharqa: Oh, SHUT ya Mouth tha guy. You hv been running ya mouth anyhow since. Who told you that whateva is happening in PDP today is cos of d 'Competence or not' of d President? WAR has been declared on d President by a section of d country in cohorts with certain interest since b4 he even won d last election. OPEN WAR from d start. The Warriors in this instance wants d seat, and even d head, of d President; that's d mission. There reali was not any real chance for a trunce, at least as far as these people were concerned. The fact that it has come to this is very much cos of d nature of d WAR, not d Competence or otherwise of d person upon whom d War was declared. And this is why what just happened today is in d best political interest of d President: since these people want 'War', take complete control of d Party, flush them all out and take the 'W ar' to them; and importantly, a clear 1.5 years b4 d elections. These people wud never had been of any good to you (out of their own choice) in fact their continual stay within may likely be a soft weakness- therefore bring them all out in d open, make new Alliances and Consolidate with d significant time left on yr handand define d Game on your own terms. Now, let me just say GOODLUCK to those persons who have the misfortunate to face d Presidency of Nigeria in a Political War more than 1 year b4 elections. I reali wish them luck

May be you should shut your mouth because your emotional response, typical of most of you Jonathan apologist , is the usual victim cry and claptrap.
First, which section declared war on Jonathan from the outset? Jonathan had a pan Nigeria mandate. He squandered it by his indecisivenss and incompetence.. Look, I am ashamed to say it now, but I voted for him. it was when it became obvious that he does not have what it takes that most people lost confidence in him. It is you army of Jonathan supporters that introduced tribal and religious sentiment into the mix to cover up his obvious failings and ineptitude.

If Yoruba did not like Jonathan, why did they vote for him? he won in the south west. Remember?

You are saying bring them out in the open when Jonathan remains clueless and lacks a clear strategy as to how to fight even this battle .He lacks the capacity to tackle a dificulty until it becomes a predicament. even this whole crisis in PDP could have being nipped in the bid if he has any modicum of emotional intelligence.

I know it is a painful truth to admit for a guy you have strong clannish affiliation to, but you guys should face the sad fact that Jonathan lacks leadership qualities and the capacity to take decisive steps before it is too late.

By the way, don't you ever ask me to shut up again. This is a public forum where I have the right to express my views just like you have the right to express yours..

5 Likes

Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by theoctopus: 12:25am On Sep 01, 2013
Olumidzti: it seems you've forgotten that igbo is not up to yoruba not to talk of hausa in population. You better wake up if you think igbo & south south alone 'll be sufficient for jonathan.

The north is not the same thing as hausa. Which school did you attend? Cant you see that it is only 5 gorvernors that are parading themselves? Why has the other northern governors not joined them? Use your head

1 Like

Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 01, 2013
confusion247:
Those that break away did so because of their greed. Compare the leadership style of Turkur and that of Ali during OBJ and tell me which is better.
It seems you are very comfortable with mediocrity..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechiā€™s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs / Police Block #bringbackourgirls Protesters From Entering Presidential Villa / Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: 03/02/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.