Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (65650 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Unluvable(f): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
Handsomeemmy: *Unluvable* i can see you. cool

Hi emmy smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by 190theclown: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
D-Explorer:

Pardon me dude! When we said detective was around, we weren't joking.
HERE IS THE LINK, I'm sorry!
http://nochancepappy./2011/07/31/an-erotic-passion-of-desire-erotic-love-letters/
I hadn't finished reading when I know, hence the comment I made about originality
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by An0nimus: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
*walks in with agbada and ray bans glasses*

be like say I enter late...
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by ikekings(m): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hohohohohoho nigga has been busted!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by flolancracker: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
demelza: tongue
embarassed hope I'd be †he robin thicke to your miley cyrus embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
Speakdatruth don enter ghost mode. . . I mean, "guest" mode. grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Deiok(m): 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
sexkillz: Abeg, make una forgive speakdatruth.

Maybe, he owns the blog. grin grin

sexytabhi: this is sexu`al na,when you woo a lady,u use natural words joo

gringrin

sexytabhi: this is sexu`al na,when you woo a lady,u use natural words joo
Me tire ooh.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by elrony(m): 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ishsoph:

Eyes his chigalla
Eyes my baby beside me

She's not worth it
Made the best decision after all shocked

Oh!!...jealous??...

Don't even dream of coming close mehn...

Yhu shud know dat some rare jewel are priceless...u can't afford 'em no matter how much money and assets u have!!...and am talkin bout my special one ..

*turns and kisses my sweetie *
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mr knowitall. , post your lines!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
Choicegirl:

Lool. Originality is key!
Exactly what I said after reading his expose
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DExplorer1: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by flolancracker: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2013

gringrin loool
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by demelza: 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
flolancracker: embarassed hope I'd be †he robin thicke to your miley cyrus embarassed
Miley is a skank.
I am not one.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by flolancracker: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
sexkillz: Speakdatruth don enter ghost mode. . . I mean, "guest" mode. grin

gringrin this guy is stealing †he show grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by lertee(f): 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
wooing a woman with sexx lines? Eyii gaa oo
Speakdatruth: Caracta, imagine a summer day on the beach when suddenly a beautiful tropical rain started pouring. Your sundress got soaked while we struggled to stay sheltered under a palm tree.

In it we found
ourselves in total abandon, writhing in passion. We were enjoying the hot palm tree. I then felt your lips teasing my earlobes as I gently tugged on the buttons of your dress. My heart started to pound. I swear it was louder than
the thunder overhead. I trailed kisses down the side of your neck and would stop slowly as I nibbled your skin, while my hands cupped your breast$. My thumb teased
your nippl£ and You gasped as I felt this torment between your thighs. All you could do was
surrender to this wanton longing to be one. You pressed my body closer to yours. I was thrilled that
you felt exactly as I did. There may have been a
storm drowning your moans of pleasure, but the storm raging inside me was stronger! As I got hard, I knew I had to tell you how much I want you. I can’t wait until this is over, when I
know my dream will pale in comparison to the fire that will consume us both.

This wooing may come as a surprise to you, but I needed to tell you that, when we make love I feel
our bodies performing like
a true orchestra. Every sound and every movement
are in tune and there is harmony in every gesture;
everything is in place and I feel in harmony with the
entire universe.
Our bodies are instruments of mutual pleasure. The seldom times I open my eyes, I have a glimpse of
our shadows on the wall and it looks like a dance.

Our movements are precise and our souls are so light, as we give ourselves to one another. The sensation of fulfillment I experience when I am inside of you is
unforgettable. The desire of having you more and more is beyond any explanation. I wish those movements never ended and that I remained forever in your body. But
because those moments always come to a finish, there is no other option but to repeat them. I want us to dance to this music. I want to feel that
unshakable harmony that happens every time our skins touch. I want you
forever and always. I need
you in my life. Caracta just say yes.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by tintingz(m): 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
D-Explorer:

http://nochancepappy./2011/07/31/an-erotic-passion-of-desire-erotic-love-letters/
Nothing aint showing in that site/link undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by demelza: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
sexkillz: Speakdatruth don enter ghost mode. . . I mean, "guest" mode. grin

LMAO!
Even though this Mod annoys the hell outta me, he is hilarious.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caracta(f): 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
*clears throat*

@speakdatruth, nice try...romantic words. At a point, i thought i was at the Sexuality section. You sure got some raw words in your blog head grin

@Emmy9ite, nice try...simple and natural. The few lines are well loaded and the inserted image made me giggle like a school child.

My decision:

I'm sorry speakdatruth, if you took your time to 'research' me, you would know i don't do well with raw words and se.xu.al descriptions of the female body parts on the internet. That's just me. However, i love your spirit. Very active and fun to be with. I still don't want to believe you STOLE the poem. Are you a thief? grin

Emmy9ite...you killed it. As if you knew i love simplicity. You win! I say YES! grin

7 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by spikesC(m): 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
D-Explorer:

You beat me to it angry angry angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
flolancracker: embarassed hope I'd be †he robin thicke to your miley cyrus embarassed
Dude pls shop for another one
Can't you see she's sitting with her guy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Ishilove: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dygeasy: Talk Of The Beautiful!!! Lupey This Is For You. Nobody Else...

Would I see what's in front of me? No probably.
Would I hear what I'm being told? Probably No.
Would I fee whatever hits me? No maybe.
Would I feel my heartbeat whenever? Yes definitely.
It never crosses my mind to get wiped.
I never think about it to stop thinking.
I never get swayed and still have my feet on the ground.
I never get amazed to let it go just away.
Let's face it, the truth and only the truth.
You're so beautiful, even more than the most flattering of compliments.
With ways so easy and smile so pleasing.
Enough to melt a man's heart even if made of stone.
You caught not only my fancy, my attetion and concentration with it.
Would I now just overlook those and let it all go?
Of course not, I'll stay, win your heart and make you mine.
Would I then give up? I highly doubt that.
'Cos my heart beats so fast each time I think of you.
I lost control of it moments ago when you crept into my world.
And now I find it impossibly difficult to reduce the frequency at which my heart beats.
I don't regret that impossibility though.
I rather revel in the delight that comes with the spur I get to fight for and win your heart.
I used to have five ogans of sense but now I've got six.
The only one which is fixed to feel what the others can't feel.
The sense of true feelings, the enabler of love sense.
My heart beats for you baby and my knees tremble.
I'll be damned to find myself stil standing,
Here goes me down to my knees,
Stretching forth my hand hoping you'd take it.
And say the necessary to make me completely wholesome.
All I need is a YES.
Biko love Mi!!!
Too long angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dygeasy(m): 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
Choii... crycry Lupey Didn't Choose Me Sha!!!

Issokay... Ikekings Congrats...cheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
If Mr knowitall. , doesn't post his lines in the next 15 minutes, CFCfan will automatically be declared the winner!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DExplorer1: 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
tintingz: Nothing aint showing in that site/link undecided
So clear on mobile or you google erotic love letter.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by flolancracker: 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
demelza:
Miley is a skank.
I am not one.
embarassednever said you are. embarassed we could make ours private u knw. winkwink
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Kslib(m): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
*modified**
Ok seen
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by elrony(m): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ishsoph:
No baby don't
Its a familiar line nau

Romance novel 101
Remember?

You sure she's ur gal??...I find it rather amusing tho!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by flolancracker: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
Caracta: *clears throat*

@speakdatruth, nice try...romantic words. At a point, i thought i was at the Sexuality section. You sure got some raw words in your blog head grin

@Emmy9ite, nice try...simple and natural. The few lines are well loaded and the inserted image made me giggle like a school child.

My decision:

I'm sorry speakdatruth, if you took your time to 'research' me, you would know i don't do well with raw words and se.xu.al descriptions of the female body parts on the internet. That's just me. However, i love your spirit. Very active and fun to be with. I still don't want to believe you STOLE the poem. Are you a thief? grin

Emmy9ite...you killed it. As if you knew i love simplicity. You win! I say YES! grin
grin saw this cominggrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by spikesC(m): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
tintingz: Nothing aint showing in that site/link undecided

A little research won't kill you

[url]https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=ourselves+in+total+abandon%2C+writhing+in+passion.+We+were+enjoying+the+hot+palm+tree.+I+then+felt+your+lips+teasing+my+earlobes+as+I+gently+tugged+on+the+buttons+of+your+dress.+My+heart+started+to+pound.+I+swear+it+was+louder+than+the+thunder+overhead.+I+trailed+kisses+down+the+side+of+your+neck+and+would+stop+slowly+as+I+nibbled+your+skin&oq=ourselves+in+total+abandon%2C+writhing+in+passion.+We+were+enjoying+the+hot+palm+tree.+I+then+felt+your+lips+teasing+my+earlobes+as+I+gently+tugged+on+the+buttons+of+your+dress.+My+heart+started+to+pound.+I+swear+it+was+louder+than+the+thunder+overhead.+I+trailed+kisses+down+the+side+of+your+neck+and+would+stop+slowly+as+I+nibbled+your+skin&aqs=chrome.0.69i57j69i62l3.8295j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8[/url]
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dygeasy: Choii... crycry Lupey Didn't Choose Me Sha!!!

Issokay... Ikekings Congrats...cheesycheesycheesy
ewoo..... I talk am say that jogging na bad idea o.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
CHUXY44 and AYOBASE
Pls don't write me epistle ooo
I can't read at nights

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (98) (Reply)

10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / Friendzone In Picture...(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.