Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (65646 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
elrony:

Oh!!...jealous??...

Don't even dream of coming close mehn...

Yhu shud know dat some rare jewel are priceless...u can't afford 'em no matter how much money and assets u have!!...and am talkin bout my special one ..

*turns and kisses my sweetie *
she will hide in shame if she sights my baby dwmelza tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Emmy9ite(m): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
sexkillz: Abeg, make una forgive speakdatruth.

Maybe, he owns the blog. grin grin

Lol. Abeg free my competitor! Let him speakdatruth!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Speakdatruth: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
sexkillz: Speakdatruth don enter ghost mode. . . I mean, "guest" mode. grin

m facin ds. wot do u mean mumu? at least i woo persin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caracta(f): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
@speakdatruth, we need you to "speak the truth"!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by flolancracker: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ishsoph:
Dude pls shop for another one
Can't you see she's sitting with her guy
..undecided bro, what's your p?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dyt: CHUXY44 and AYOBASE
Pls don't write me epistle ooo
I can't read at nights
eh, you be batwoman?

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by 190theclown: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
I can't read at nights

rotfl grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dygeasy: Choii... crycry Lupey Didn't Choose Me Sha!!!

Issokay... Ikekings Congrats...cheesycheesycheesy
I guess u spent more of ur time asking too many questions instead of blowing her heart away.
U did well, anyways.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by An0nimus: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
who's next?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caracta(f): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
Speakdatruth: m facin ds. wot do u mean mumu? at least i woo persin

You text-speak too? shocked Now i know i made the right choice.

How could you?

*slaps his eyeballs*

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by spikesC(m): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
I can't read at nights

Ewooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by demelza: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
LMFAO!!!!
I have dead!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
And Caracta chooses emmy9ite as the man that won her heart.
CONGRATULATIONS!
I'll give this a 70 - 30 win for Emmy, judging by Cara's judgement.
DX and Lupey, I'm I communicating smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by tintingz(m): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
D-Explorer:

So clear on mobile or you google erotic love letter.

spikes C:
A little research won't kill you

Hehehe Ok grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2013

That's the spirit bro
You too try

Wish florancracker abi na stein be him name will wish me and my baby well and let US be angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by An0nimus: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
Speakdatruth: u r a bastad. truss me
it is really wa...bros don vex
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caracta(f): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ishsoph:
That's the spirit bro
You too try

Wish florancracker abi na stein be him name will wish me and my baby well and let US be angry

Stop derailing na. Go and open a thread for her and chat away. Chei!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by spikesC(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2013

Guy, it's just an e-thing...Cool down and learn grin

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
this one na after-effect of rejection...
Make una free the guy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by flolancracker: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
gringringrin ^ how are we sure you didn't google this quoted post? grinundecided SPEAKDATRUTHgrin how ironic

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DExplorer1: 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
Eze Promoe: And Caracta chooses emmy9ite as the man that won her heart.
CONGRATULATIONS!
I'll give this a 70 - 30 win for Emmy, judging by Cara's judgement.
DX and Lupey, I'm I communicating smiley
Sure, you're doing good bro! I'm on the background with a wide net smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by demelza: 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
flolancracker: embarassednever said you are. embarassed we could make ours private u knw. winkwink
I will consider it if you are a girl.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
Me just dey observe til my turn comes tomorrow
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caracta(f): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
D-Explorer:

Sure, you're doing good bro! I'm on the background with a wide net smiley

Aint you a darling!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
At least he woo pesin jare. . . It isn't easy. grin

Do you know how difficult it is to google, copy and paste a poem?

Tuale ma guy. . . No mind them. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Deiok(m): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
Why you wan fall your hand the more.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by ikekings(m): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2013

You did well bro. Cheers!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DExplorer1: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
I'm sorry!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
elrony:

You sure she's ur gal??...I find it rather amusing tho!!
Sure guy
Got her last night
grins
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by flolancracker: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ishsoph:
undecided she's not your BABY mister man undecided neither is she interested in being your third wife undecided you polygamous midgetundecided .....no offence undecided

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by elrony(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ishsoph:
she will hide in shame if she sights my baby dwmelza tongue

Oh bro...save me d irony please tongue tongue

Please hold ur Miley Cyrus wannabe gf,she's twerkin' lyk a weirdo!!

Or u want ma bodyguards to throw her out

*sighs*

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (98) (Reply)

10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / Friendzone In Picture...(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.