Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

A Nairalander Bathing His Baby - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Bathing His Baby (34222 Views)

Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos / PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by namis007: 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
Well its all about understanding, my wife can never order me around. I can't leave her to do all the thins alone. U gotta help out man.
ikechemez: Hmmmmm I do not reserve any comment.

But remember he who starts it must finish it, so dont be offended any day your wife authoritatively ask for that

10 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Orikinla(m): 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
You try.
Me, I don bathe five babies so far.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by y2kplus: 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
As much as I respect him for doing this task and directly showing interest in his baby and supporting his wife, in my part of the world; this would be taken as child abuse. This is meant to be a very personal matter not to be broadcast over the internet.
This question might sound foolish, but does his mother (your wife) and your son agree agree to this photo being on the internet? How would your son feel like in future if he gets to come across this photo?
Always think deeply before doing anything. Do not do things on the spur of the moment.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Coldfeet(f): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
@Op I want to say so many nice things about what am seeing you do! but sincerely words fail me!!! Second time I'll duff my hat for someone on NL!
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by namis007: 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
Thanks for helpin clarify this.people have been complaining about me flippin the baby, the thin is where I come from dats wat u do after bathing the baby. It helps in straightening the babies bones and makin babies loose fears.
Arysexy:

That's d way they bath new babies. For blood flow and straightening of bones, even during child birth immediately after delivery d doctor holds d baby in dat position for some tym.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by christeco: 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
So so cool...
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
Are u guys running out of FP threads?

I'd Just have to snap myself shaving at home and put it up here.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Reachyrich(f): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
Awesome daddy.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
drnairalov:

Adaobi i cud do more 4 u ok; just say yes 2 me

I thought you had a girlfriend ? undecided
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cute baby-caring dad and wonderful husband God bless you @op.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
namis007: Thanks for helpin clarify this.people have been complaining about me flippin the baby, the thin is where I come from dats wat u do after bathing the baby. It helps in straightening the babies bones and makin babies loose fears.

Bones that will straight will straight...so how come we still have bow legged kids still existing where you come from undecided.

Just be careful with the baby, that's all. Oyibo no dey throw their babies up, like that but last time I checked na dem do sky diving pass...our Naija brothers/sisters fear height pass death sef., upon all the throwing grin

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by snthesis(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
angryThis is a sexist thread!!!
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Burger01(m): 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
Chillisauce:

Bones that will straight will straight...so how come we still have bow legged kids still existing where you come from undecided.

Just be careful with the baby, that's all. Oyibo no dey throw their babies up, like that but last time I checked na dem do sky diving pass...our Naija brothers/sisters fear height pass death sef., upon all the throwing grin
grin
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
snthesis: angryThis is a sexist thread!!!

How? smiley
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
person wey get beta job no go get time dey baff baby like dis. The man no get work. And even if u do, doesn't make u any more of a man dan those of us who don't...
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by shegzi(m): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
Kanwulia:

Ok o! lipsrsealed

*but the balls are big na* lipsrsealed
are you addicted to balls?
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
kulyie: so whats the problem with that.would you rather have him to upload pictures of him nyashing his wife :/if you have to criticize,make it objective and be contructive about it.dont just criticize fore the sake of it :/
hoped all dis harassment ain't because of likes undecided undecided
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by adorable29(f): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
Justosaus: person wey get beta job no go get time dey baff baby like dis. The man no get work. And even if u do, doesn't make u any more of a man dan those of us who don't...
How many minutes he go tk bath ds pikin compared to d amount of time wey you dey spend for nairaland! The OP doesn't look impoverished (fresh guy)? That room doesn't look lik a shack either! So what's ur problem?! OP, God bless u jare! Pls continue being a GREAT DADDY to your child/children!
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by clem2love(m): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
Good

I was thinking am the only man who can baf new born baby

Guy i give 90% because i started before you so i deserve the full mark

Keep it up

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by tnktosin(m): 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
magkhan: There is something about seeing men do stuffs normally done by women that turns me off....i hate to see a man( married) in the kitchen,or a man sweeping,washing plates and worse of all,buying food stuffs in the market...u really don't like such.but seeing the op....i guess it's cool
I don't think I'd let my husband do that.he can stand by and watch or hand me stuffs,but bath the baby?hell to the no
Its all abt convenience and choice. I cook for my wife and also feed the baby when she's tired. For me its no biggie.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by tnktosin(m): 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
Justosaus: person wey get beta job no go get time dey baff baby like dis. The man no get work. And even if u do, doesn't make u any more of a man dan those of us who don't...
What do you know?

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by tnktosin(m): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
adorable29: How many minutes he go tk bath ds pikin compared to d amount of time wey you dey spend for nairaland! The OP doesn't look impoverished (fresh guy)? That room doesn't look lik a shack either! So what's ur problem?! OP, God bless u jare! Pls continue being a GREAT DADDY to your child/children!

Some of us didn't have ds kinda bond with our dads so don't blame us 4 typing ds eish! Its quite strange to us! Lol
Don't mind d nikkuh...He obvoiusly is a lazy assss dude.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
Very nice,may he never give you dry gin at old age,you deserve a lamborghini or a porshe wink

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Pistolx(m): 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
this man abi na guy no get shame imagine me bathing me child broadcasting it over the internet,na wow o endtimes abomination
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by UNLEASHED(m): 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
Chai! A challenge to me
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by antartica(m): 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
it is bonding to do that for a child and it is quite epic showing it on the social media.

What the WEB can do.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
Congratulations bros.
I do admire your couragegrin
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by mkoabiola: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
@least,It is beta dan toto dike or beverly osun doing her manicure,which wil b on fp.
Daddy nanny keep it up.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
namis007: Well its all about understanding, my wife can never order me around. I can't leave her to do all the thins alone. U gotta help out man.

Wow. God, please send me a man like this. Amen.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by antartica(m): 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
Nothing can beat the joy of having a child,it is the best gift you can ever have and it is like being born again.A you in a baby form.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by lifestyle1(m): 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
I will be a daddy too someday and i will take good care of my kids cool
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Shadydamsel(f): 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
Nice 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share Your [pregnancy] Cravings Stories/Experiences / See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) / Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.