Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

A Nairalander Bathing His Baby - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Bathing His Baby (34214 Views)

Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos / PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by bootlegaz: 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
Kanwulia: I loooooooooovit!
You can tell this man REEEEEEEEEEEEALLY ENJOYS IT!
Made my day!!!! grin

HANDSOME MAN! lipsrsealed

But why does the baby have a 'short' blokos?
Is he half-CHINCO? cheesy
Nigeria needs to start registering sexxx offenders. Your name has been shortlisted.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by addicted268(f): 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
Wow,OP congrats.this brought a broad smile to my broad face.lol.God bless you and your family.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by tellwisdom: 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
Bro, why don't you have chair in your house...You don't have money?? sad
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by drnoel: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
My hero, I was scared to bath mine when Wifey gave birth some months ago. But will definitely bath my next child.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
OILOFGLADNESS: Hhmmmmm so romantic! What a humble understanding man.
Men should learn from this cute guy.

Which men? You dey find person to turn to ur home boy-boy in the name of bathing baby abi? E no go work. for u grin
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by lepasharon(f): 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
Is that how they bath newborn babies? undecided
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Godson201333(m): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
Man i am really proud of you ...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by royalads: 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
OMG ....I am just so tripping.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
RedBenson:

Like nollywood movie 'heart of a mother' where Mercy Johnson was the mother and the newly born baby mistakenly flipped off Patience Ozokwor's (mother in-law) hand during bathing and d baby died. Mercy Johnson out of trauma became mad. Tufiakwa, that shall never be the portion of my this my bros above-amen.

Op wait o, hope say ur wife no dey take this opportunity dey command u to do domestic works for am? Be very careful with woman o b4 she turns u to her boy-boy. e.g. "abeg go sweep that house now now" grin

Congrat my man!
:/ :/
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by cuteshade(f): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
The OP wife is so lucky.I can't wait to be a mother too.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by collynzo2(m): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
You need to be referred to a child welfare agency for:
1)malhandling your baby
2) displaying his nakèd pics on a public forum without his permission.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Chinwem(f): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
Good job but hanging the baby upside down doesnt appeal to me at all
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by funmemezy: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
Weldon bro,so proud of ya. May d boy take care of u too. Pls kit it up n kip lovin ur baby. U ar buildin a strong cord.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by pendusky(m): 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
namis007: My wife just delivered recently and I have always wanted to be a part of everything going on with my son including bathing him. I begged my mother-inlaw when she came for omugwo to teach me how to bath my baby, and I can say am very good at it because since my mother-inlaw left, I ve been taking turns with my wife to bath the baby. I enjoy it very much. How many men do this.
chai when i see this i feel like being a father overnight sad but am reaching there sooon Congrats Bro
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by iyke648(m): 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
hmmmn. Chaiii...,.. End tym hubby....End tym baby. SMH
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by ikechemez(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hmmmmm I do not reserve any comment.

But remember he who starts it must finish it, so dont be offended any day your wife authoritatively ask for that
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Arysexy(m): 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
Chinwem: Good job but hanging the baby upside down doesnt appeal to me at all

That's d way they bath new babies. For blood flow and straightening of bones, even during child birth immediately after delivery d doctor holds d baby in dat position for some tym.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
oh dis is just wonderful and cool. Congrats on ur new bouncing baby boy. I love babies so much. *dabs eye with tissue*
forgive me i get emotional on issues like dis. embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by ziondaughter: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
[quote author=Justosaus]congrats. Either u're newly married or u don't have a (demanding) job. Whichever it is, congrats again[/quote

The job was not demanding was they were having sexual intercourse. Cant we for once have reasonable commendations? You're d man and i know your wife is proud of you. My hubby did the same too when we had our son

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Celyt(f): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
@ tellwisdom; everything is not all about money! Besides, what do you know about the poster?

@ post; your post made my day; pls keep up the good work; dont mind some ignorant peeps here. You are a good example of a REAL MAN!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by nduchucks: 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
whiteroses: Nnam shocked
why is the baby upside down> is this part of our culture i dint know about?Congrats dear

Yes o. Our people have reasons for holding babies upside down like that and actually throwing the baby up a few inches and then catching him/her before s/he falls.

The reasoning is that, the baby would not react in a manner which would make matters worse, once s/he is old enough to start having accidents like falling down, tripping, falling off the cot, or being stunned by other surpise falls.

Not a single babe has ever been hurt by the act, infact babies who ecperience this thing ride roller coasters with ease while oyibo people p iss for body. This practice dates back hundreds of years.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by anitank(f): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
God bless u and ur family kiss kiss
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
magkhan: There is something about seeing men do stuffs normally done by women that turns me off....i hate to see a man( married) in the kitchen,or a man sweeping,washing plates and worse of all,buying food stuffs in the market...u really don't like such.but seeing the op....i guess it's cool
I don't think I'd let my husband do that.he can stand by and watch or hand me stuffs,but bath the baby?hell to the no

Thank GOD that's your mentality.
As for me, me likey raised to the power of uncountable!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
[quote
author=booqee]oh dis is just wonderful and cool.
Congrats on ur new bouncing baby boy. I love babies so much. *dabs eye
with tissue*
forgive me i get emotional on issues like dis. embarassed
[/quote]

Go born yours jare! I sure say d mamma no reach ur age. grin
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by drnairalov: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
adaobi123: Awwww this is cute.

God bless you

Adaobi i cud do more 4 u ok; just say yes 2 me
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
kulyie: :/ :/

Sweetheart, how far naw? Happy new month and happy sunday. Hope say u no jealous say d man supposed be ur hubby? grin
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by DECOtech(m): 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
jidegirl12: Awww good job daddy grin congrats

See as you dey flip the baby upside down ...You get liver oh . I no fit undecided
Like you n I went to d same uni oh
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mmmmmm shocked shocked shocked y did u turn him upside down in d last pix?
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by tellwisdom: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
Celyt: @ tellwisdom; everything is not all about money! Besides, what do you know about the poster?

@ post; your post made my day; pls keep up the good work; dont mind some ignorant peeps here. You are a good example of a REAL MAN!

No, it is angry
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
Oh my God. I am so moved by this. Kai, i am thrilled. Weldone Op. May God bless you
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by kings2all: 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
[size=24pt]Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Chairman you Learn well, on how to bath a baby. You See What A woman can do a man can do it more better[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! / See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) / Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.