Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

A Nairalander Bathing His Baby - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Bathing His Baby (34225 Views)

Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos / PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Rejoice5000(f): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
u try oooo even when i gave birth i did not bath my baby, my mum was the one doing it till he is 8 months old.i hail u ooooooo
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
adorable29: How many minutes he go tk bath ds pikin compared to d amount of time wey you dey spend for nairaland! The OP doesn't look impoverished (fresh guy)? That room doesn't look lik a shack either! So what's ur problem?! OP, God bless u jare! Pls continue being a GREAT DADDY to your child/children!

Some of us didn't have ds kinda bond with our dads so don't blame us 4 typing ds eish! Its quite strange to us! Lol
Hahahaha.... I didn't really need to check to know dat u're a lady. Na so una go dey encourage us to do d 'womanly' chores den behind our backs still call us names. I guess it was d wife who was busy snapping d pix to place on nl, while d man was doing d work...
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by satellitedaisy: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
Aru! Dis baby don suffer. Dis kain practical na wa o angry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Freiburger(m): 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
OP, i like what i'm seeing, you just showed the world how real you are. Keep that up. kiss
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nogen: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
Kanwulia:

Ok o! lipsrsealed

*but the balls are big na* lipsrsealed

Peodophiles and gays on the rise. Op pls protect your son from such people o

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by dozai: 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
Omo_Alata:

Why are you checking out a newborn's balls for? lipsrsealed
Its very important oh. sometimes the pirikom no go descend into the bag. if u no see am on time na big kasala be dat. If u get a son, once u hol am gbam check d gedegwu.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
adorable29: Wow! This is a first! Its nice! I like it!!!
On nairaland, maybe.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by touchmeder: 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
Thank God for safe delivery op. May God continue to bless and expand your home.
I will be sending this link to my husband, your wife is truly blessed to have a ''hands off'' supportive husband.
God bless you again cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by touchmeder: 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
magkhan: There is something about seeing men do stuffs normally done by women that turns me off....i hate to see a man( married) in the kitchen,or a man sweeping,washing plates and worse of all,buying food stuffs in the market...u really don't like such.but seeing the op....i guess it's cool
I don't think I'd let my husband do that.he can stand by and watch or hand me stuffs,but bath the baby?hell to the no

I think you are a hater. I don't think you had this much attention from your husband or boyfriend so you don't know what little gestures like this mean. He is not a suegbe in my eye. I pray my husband is hands on like this too and i am sure most women will want that too.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by tolurainbow(m): 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
Guess dis dude dnt ave job and why is he anxious bathing d baby oga oooo
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by drnairalov: 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
adaobi123:

I thought you had a girlfriend ? undecided

lol..i was actually expecting that, huh its so hard to flirt on nairaland cos of dah topic *sadface...it iz well!!
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
NOT COOL... WASTE OF MB lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by MacLovington(m): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
adaobi123: Awwww this is cute.

God bless you

Ada Nwam, do you think MAZI Afam will do this for you/baby? grin

@Poster, na you that baby get that pompoom navel from? I hope you dey cook peppersoup for madam too.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by MostHigh: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
Top man. smiley
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by nonesense: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
kulyie: :/:/:/ no be your surname the pikin go bear abi no be from your sperm the pikin come.another example of an 1mbec1le
Click Like if this Dude is a fool for insulting intelligence Nairalander
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by OCcool: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
purplekayc: So? Strange this made the front .
bad belle
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by OCcool: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
iyke648: hmmmn. Chaiii...,.. End tym hubby....End tym baby. SMH
Ewu congo
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
drnairalov:

lol..i was actually expecting that, huh its so hard to flirt on nairaland cos of dah topic *sadface...it iz well!!

You see your life !! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
MacLovington: .

Ada Nwam, do you think MAZI Afam will do this for you/baby? grin

@Poster, na you that baby get that pompoom navel from? I hope you dey cook peppersoup for madam too.

I hope he does. I wanna have 4 kids embarassed
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by smartmom(f): 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
Well done poster. Its a great way to bond with your baby. Dont miss the great opportunity. I know many modern dads go through the parenting thing hands on. Some even wish they could b.reatfeed grin so they ask their wives to express so they bottle feed all for bonding reasons.

Just ignore those guys who think its uncool to bath your own child. Its their loss!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Mmalisticmma(f): 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
in fact, i envy your wife for being blessed with a man like you who can share chores with her.
keep it up because it pays at the end.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by rachbaby07: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
caring father, jst handle with care
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Yvete(f): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
awwww .... this is so beautiful!! Congrats! smiley
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by olupetre: 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by baggy4luv(m): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
Justosaus: congrats. Either u're newly married or u don't have a (demanding) job. Whichever it is, congrats again
yam head
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by baggy4luv(m): 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
lildurk: end time tinz for sure,

See Grown Ass MEN Bathing his baby abi na him born the child or his wife already divorce him, This is woman Job not the man job, confirm MUMU
yam head

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
Fragile handle with care bro...hapi 4 U
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
Forgive me, but it really shows wat a idle man's mind can do, if u are engaged, that will be the last thing you will think of doing. This is far from care but a womanish homone at work.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by GODSBEAUTY(f): 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2013
namis007: My wife just delivered recently and I have always wanted to be a part of everything going on with my son including bathing him. I begged my mother-inlaw when she came for omugwo to teach me how to bath my baby, and I can say am very good at it because since my mother-inlaw left, I ve been taking turns with my wife to bath the baby. I enjoy it very much.
Good husband grin
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by lekanwj(m): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
Justosaus: congrats. Either u're newly married or u don't have a (demanding) job. Whichever it is, congrats again
I can not agree less. Well done all the same and please handle with care
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Freiburger(m): 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
baggy4luv: yam head
You dey mind the SLOWPOKE?
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
magkhan: There is something about seeing men do stuffs normally done by women that turns me off....i hate to see a man( married) in the kitchen,or a man sweeping,washing plates and worse of all,buying food stuffs in the market...u really don't like such.but seeing the op....i guess it's cool
I don't think I'd let my husband do that.he can stand by and watch or hand me stuffs,but bath the baby?hell to the no

You've got to move with the times sis. If your husband wanted to bathe your baby, how do you propose to stop him, huh? Where is it written that bathing and caring for an infant is only the mother's responsibility, huh? When you both created that precious new life? angry

You'll be the first to complain, that your man is lazy - he doesn't help round the home, he doesn't help with the kids, he doesn't help get the groceries in etc. Then when he does, you'll complain you don't like him getting involved.

As for me, I bathed my kids from when they were new-born, and still do. No way would my wife deny me that, it's impossible. They're my kids too, and no one, I repeat no one has the monopoly when it comes to parental care.

OP: You're doing great! Congratulations to you and madam, and of course Mini You. May he always be a source of joy and laughter in your home.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) / Share Your [pregnancy] Cravings Stories/Experiences / Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.