Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? (30775 Views)

How Do You Convince An Atheist That GOD Truly Exist / Can You Prove That God Doesn't Exist? / An Atheist That Is Afraid Of The Dark!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2013
Logicboy03:
There is no proof of God outside any claims of the holy books.

How can Allah exist? He is the all merciful yet he punishes people to hell

All merciful means that he will always show mercy.

How can Allah exist when he is supposed to be all knowing but couldnt see the epic failure that Islam and the ummah (belivers) are in today? The islamic countries are backwards and oppresed by the infidel west. Muhammad has become a carricature to the West and many non muslims. Shia and sunni are fighting to the entertainment of the Wrst. The Ahmaddiyah muslims are being swept aside like an ugly cousin.

Such a perfect God yet, his faithful treligion and people are a joke

Thank You,

U see , I hold that Scientifically Behind any force/matter/energy there is another force/matter/energy which caused certain changes either through physical or virtual connection in/upon another item/force

Is the above right scientifically ?
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2013
Logicboy03:
Jewish history begins at around 2000 bc while igbo artifacts have been dated to 4,500bc

The first humans were Africans not some twoJewish people with Hebrew names (Adam and Eve)
What U just provided above were assertions which can be disproved by posterity in the million years to come ......

Is the hebrew name your problem or the existence of the two beings

Simply because we have other languages which tagged Adam as it were but eve tagged ''Awawu'' ..

Can u relate the above assertion u provided above in disproving the existence of supreme force or being which human folks tagged
God !!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by princeduke2013: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2013
, what can we say about pple dat are killed via withcraft or demonic attack? how
do they derive der power to kill.oda pple via spiritual method.if u try some juju
men u go fear ooo.dis is what is stil bafling .dis God of a thing and demonic
powers reali amazes mi .pls help mi o
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2013
donroxy: Now AfricanBoy, can u tell me how this has disprove the Existence of God !!!

If this is how u jinx the believer u re wrong !!!

Disprove the existence of supreme being while I proof it !!!

We are talking about Absolute being here ?

What we are saying here is there is a supreme force where other forces begets and returns ....... ?

Tis non of my business for now, what it is called whether Allah,Jehovah or Yahweh .....

But a Supreme force exist and subsist ...... ?

Disprove me ?

If I told you that the tooth fairy exists and told you to prove that it doesnt exist, would you take me seriously?

The point is that you have to prove that your God exists....burden of proof is on you

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 03, 2013
alcuin: simple,....like someone said earlier, tell the atheist to construct an ant.

How silly-

God exists because an atheist can not construct an ant.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
donroxy: What U just provided above were assertions which can be disproved by posterity in the million years to come ......

Is the hebrew name your problem or the existence of the two beings

Simply because we have other languages which tagged Adam as it were but eve tagged ''Awawu'' ..

Can u relate the above assertion u provided above in disproving the existence of supreme force or being which human folks tagged
God !!!

Assertion? See ignirance...chei....

Go and read some history. You believe that you are a descendant of two Jews. Adan n Eve. Nonsense.

How can two eople populate the earth, especially without inbreeding among their children?

how can a Nigerian claim to be a descendant of Jews?

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
donroxy: Now AfricanBoy, can u tell me how this has disprove the Existence of God !!!

If this is how u jinx the believer u re wrong !!!

Disprove the existence of supreme being while I proof it !!!

We are talking about Absolute being here ?

What we are saying here is there is a supreme force where other forces begets and returns ....... ?

Tis non of my business for now, what it is called whether Allah,Jehovah or Yahweh .....

But a Supreme force exist and subsist ...... ?

Disprove me ?

There is no proof a supreme being exist, so you need to prove such deity exists .

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
princeduke 2013: , what can we say about pple dat are killed via withcraft or demonic attack? how
do they derive der power to kill.oda pple via spiritual method.if u try some juju
men u go fear ooo.dis is what is stil bafling .dis God of a thing and demonic
powers reali amazes mi .pls help mi o

It's all energy. All living things are made up of energy. Some ppl call it God. You can use it for negative or positive things. Some people have mastered the use of these energy to the extent that people call them Gods. Everything being energy can never be created or destroyed.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
CodeHouse:

Bro you tell me is this GOD of all creations, seen and unseen worthy enough to be worshiped? If you can thank your parents or friends for a gift, is it not right to shower praises as you would your beneactor to thank whoever is responsible for your family tree?

It is not compulsory to say thank you everyday. It becomes wierd after a while. Saying thank you to your version of a God every Sunday is a sign of mental defect.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
Logicboy03:
If I told you that the tooth fairy exists and told you to prove that it doesnt exist, would you take me seriously?

The point is that you have to prove that your God exists....burden of proof is on you
donroxy: Thank You,

U see , I hold that Scientifically Behind any force/matter/energy there is another force/matter/energy which caused certain changes either through physical or virtual connection in/upon another item/force

Is the above right scientifically ?

It is clear and without doubt that the Sun is the absolute force in our galaxy that holds our planet in orbit which thus caused our dear Earth to Rotate and revolved ....

Also, it is clear that any miscalculation from Sun can de-orbit our planet and all of us;Human and other species shall fall into Oblivion .....

These implies the SUN is the most important Star to our susbsistence as it holds the key to our planet !!!

Now, what powers the sun or is it acting unilaterally ?

Scientist are yet to unravel all the features inherent in SUN to even discovered where it got fueled but It must get fueled from another entity .....

Now ,what Entity fuels the entity that fuels sun which thus enable it to hold us together ....

If u continue in that chain, then we may get to Infinity and it shall take we MAN Billion of Years to Unravel this Chains ....

Scripturally, An Entity now tagged itself The absolute Force/Fuel/power in the chain which receives No power/energy/Fuel from any other source ....... But forces beget with it and end with it !!!

Such Entity can be anything but if such entity is the absolute and supreme and That is what I worship !!!

I don't care what it is tagged, Jehovah,Allah,Eli ,Rabbi ......

I called it Supreme Force/Power

If Allah Fulfils the requirement in definition of what Such Absolute power implies then so be it likewise any other name attached to it !!!

LogicBoy, Lets go science,geography and dump religion in proofing or disproving the absolute force !!!

Science will teach the proving, Religion teaches what it wants !!!

Infact, I already posited earlier in this thread that God could be anything but beyond the comprehension of we man and such is our problem !!!

LogicDude, Am not here to convince you to believe, but aam interested to let you know, I really understand what I am doing !!!

I will appreciate if u rebutt me point by point as raised by me while providing superior arguement to mine !!!

Point to me where I am Scientifically and logically wrong and provide a superior arguement!!

Thanks !!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
donroxy:

It is clear and without doubt that the Sun is the absolute force in our galaxy that holds our planet in orbit which thus caused our dear Earth to Rotate and revolved ....

Also, it is clear that any miscalculation from Sun can de-orbit our planet and all of us;Human and other species shall fall into Oblivion .....

These implies the SUN is the most important Star to our susbsistence as it holds the key to our planet !!!

Scientist are yet to unravel all the features inherent in SUN to even discovered where it got fueled but It must get fueled from another entity .....

Now ,what Entity fuels the entity that fuels sun which thus enable it to hold us together ....

If u continue in that chain, then we may get to Infinity and it shall take we MAN Billion of Years to Unravel this Chains ....

Scripturally, An Entity now tagged itself The absolute Force/Fuel/power in the chain which receives No power/energy/Fuel from any other source ....... But forces beget with it and end with it !!!

Such Entity can be anything but if such entity is the absolute and supreme and That is what I worship !!!

If Allah Fulfils the requirement in definition of what Such Absolute power implies then so be it likewise any other name attached to it !!!

LogicBoy, Lets go science,geography and dump religion in proofing or disproving the absolute force !!!

Infact, I already posited earlier in this thread that God could be anything but beyond the comprehension of we man and such is our problem !!!

LogicDude, Am not here to convince you to believe, but aam interested to let you know, I really understand what I am doing !!!

I will appreciate if u rebutt me point by point as raised by me while providing superior arguement to mine !!!

Point to me where I am Scientifically and logically wrong and provide a superior arguement!!

Thanks !!!

Who has time to start explaining cosmology to you?

Let me follow your argument........everything has a force behind it. What is the force behind your God?

You people all make the same mistake...hangimg your God on your false interpretation of science. Thete has never beenthe use of God in cosmology or astrophysics as it solves nothinh.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
donroxy:

Thanks !!!

The Sun as we know is made up of hydrogen and it has been expanding and will keep expanding until it becomes harmful to the planet earth. If it does,the earth will again be destroyed and split into several parts thereby forming more than one planet which might no be conducive for life forms. This is how the universe has been working foe eons. And that is Nature!

God definitions has been mis interpreted. Most people confuse God with Nature,everthing perfect etc. A God is something perfected over a period of trial and errors. Humans can become Gods if they can perfect an idea. We have seen that with several mind blowing inventions of stuffs we use today.

I am convienced that if God does exists at all, it is we humans. The Sun like other planetary bodies were created by chance and not by a Being. Allah,Zeus,Apollos and Yaheh etc are deities,myths worshiped by ignorant men.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
Logicboy03:
Assertion? See ignirance...chei....

Go and read some history. You believe that you are a descendant of two Jews. Adan n Eve. Nonsense.

How can two eople populate the earth, especially without inbreeding among their children?

how can a Nigerian claim to be a descendant of Jews?
U see , it is either u get me convinced or I get U convinced ....

Or, we can tagged it 'No Victor No Vanquish'' !!!

So, don't be lazy to ask me to read history, provide me with the lesson u learnt from the history u read and lets discuss it ......

Thats how to debate u hear !!!

If two persons can populate the whole world or not

Pick two babies of Opposite gender (Male/Female) ......... Put them in an enclosed Garden (A village) come back and check that Garden in 2Billion Years and see for urself what woulda transpired if both species(Male/female) that u first caged never die !!!

If humanbeing is difficult, U can use Goat,poulty or cattle !!!

Come up with another point pls ?
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
donroxy: U see , it is either u get me convinced or I get U convinced ....

Or, we can tagged it 'No Victor No Vanquish'' !!!

So, don't be lazy to ask me to read history, provide me with the lesson u learnt from the history u read and lets discuss it ......

Thats how to debate u hear !!!

If two persons can populate the whole world or not

Pick two babies of Opposite gender (Male/Female) ......... Put them in an enclosed Garden (A village) come back and check that Garden in 2Billion Years and see for urself what woulda transpired if both species(Male/female) that u first caged never die !!!

If humanbeing is difficult, U can use Goat,poulty or cattle !!!

Come up with another point pls ?

Lolm

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
ifeness:

There is no proof a supreme being exist, so you need to prove such deity exists .
Read what I provided above you ...

And Come up with better rebuttal !!!

Thank you !!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
Logicboy03:

Who has time to start explaining cosmology to you?

Let me follow your argument........everything has a force behind it. What is the force behind your God?

You people all make the same mistake...hangimg your God on your false interpretation of science. Thete has never beenthe use of God in cosmology or astrophysics as it solves nothinh.
Cosmology ,Astrology,GeoGraphy,GeoPhysics ..... These are all embodiment of knowledge and research still continues in this field till eternity ..... Infact some held assertions in this field are bound to be adjusted if new changes occurs in the planetary bodies or cosmos they are intended to be studying !!! ...

If there is a Force behind God,Then it fails to fulfil the requirement of God ......... Until we reach such force that posses Unilateral Force and Finite Force !!!

So LogicBoy, do not be lazyDude, all u need to do is prove beyond reasonable doubt that the Forces in the Universe even our Galaxy can never have Origin ............

If it is proven by Scientist that Forces that causes a change in state of matter never have a finite origin ............. (It will take billion of years to conclude the above assertions as all forces woulda been studied,Determined and Ascertained)

Then we may start discussing the possibility of NO GOD!!!

I see no reason why u self acclaimed intelligents lots failed to realise God is just a name ...... The definition is what matters ....

What is the definition of such name and could such actually exist or not !!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by rhymz(m): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
donroxy: I have always been yearning to debate with you !!!

Yeah, just promise U aint gonna run away as Am gonna teach U how to debate here ..... !!!

What U just did up there is deviating from thread's topic which is proof existence of God !!!

The verses u rebutted in your quote where never used in substantiating the existence of God But standard of behaviour expected from who has actually believed !!!

So dude, pick another point and give a sensible rebut as U and I are gonna talk brain here ......

Don't do Shenanigans if u re a real Atheist and not a kinda lazy dude that finds religion so difficult to contend with !!!

Talk to Topic and give a sound rebuttal ...... !!!
being the most loquacious poster does not neccessarily equate to being the smartest person.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Kay17: 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
Babiloko: if d creator was created dhu u tink he'll stil b d creator?....GOD is d beginin, u'll stil find out in d end

Special pleading!

Let's take it that the universe reflects the complex order in God's mind, consequently if we are confronted with God's mind, we similarly must accept it is created!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by onetrack(m): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
CodeHouse: @onetrack..alrigth can you believe in spaghetti monster flying rocket or whatever genuinely enough to transport you physically to another end point? Of course not but I CAN have a faith in my GOD genuinely enough to have transport fare enough to transport me to York and thats because HE exists and as much as you wish for a spaceship to appear, it wont because you have to purchase one to have one...well guys I'll have to leave you to have a re think, hoping that soon enough you will experience GOD in your situation...me I need to write codes now

Who said anyting about a spaceship? My beautiful, merciful Flying Spaghetti Monster has occasionally provided me with money enough to be able to buy a car and fly to various places. So there's the proof! cool

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Kay17: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
donroxy:

Thanks !!!

Pseudoscience. You forget your laws of thermodynamics.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2013

You dont have to.

An Atheist knows God exists the moment something good beyond his power happens to him and he has no-one to thank for it, yet he KNOWS a higher power was responsible.

That moment of truth is the usual junction for a turn to the right path of repentance or the left turn to denial and damnation.

You dont have to get involved. Every soul gets an equal opportunity for Salvation, and on that Day, everyone will answer his own name.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
ifeness:

The Sun as we know is made up of hydrogen and it has been expanding and will keep expanding until it becomes harmful to the planet earth. If it does,the earth will again be destroyed and split into several parts thereby forming more than one planet which might no be conducive for life forms.

This is how the universe has been working foe eons. And that is Nature!

God definitions has been mis interpreted. Most people confuse God with Nature,everthing perfect etc.

A God is something perfected over a period of trial and errors. Humans can become Gods if they can perfect an idea. We have seen that with several mind blowing inventions of stuffs we use today.

I am convienced that if God does exists at all, it is we humans. The Sun like other planetary bodies were created by chance and not by a Being.

Allah,Zeus,Apollos and Yaheh etc are deities,myths worshiped by ignorant men.

Thank You bros,

At this juncture, I hereby hold that Knowledge-Based of God is not Subjective , I am a pragmatic individual .......... And I believed every handiwork of any force is expanable !!!, It is not possible to to explain GeoPhysics,Cosmology,Biological Chemistry et all unless U acquired the necessary skills to keep contributing to knowledge-based!!!

Now tell me bros, How can we MAN explained,express and define cosmos if we have never been there ...if we never travel and visit space ?

Do u think it is possible to determine the 9 Planets without MAN travelling into Space ......?

Can we really determine the property of MARS/MOON by not visiting them ... ?

So, If something now comes up and says our Planet shall go into extinction in no time and we HumanBeing carried out a Research and discovered that From the property of the SUN so shall Happened ....

Then, what is that thing that suggest such even before man travels into space ?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Regarding inventions U are talking about ...... The best and most advanced Invention ever created by Man is Artificial Intelligence[b] which is able to carry-out Normal Human activities in even a Better and Advanced way .....

It should be noted that AI has never been Intelligent that their Creator cuz Terminating Ability has also been embedded in their program !!

An AI that will go rogue will terminate itself if the inventor really has some sense while creating it ....... !!!

So, If HumanFolks can explained our Handiwork through Physics and GeoPhysics .......... Then , why should Absolute force be Subjective ..... And how many [b]Mathmatical Models (Mystery)
guiding the world have we Human Unravel ?

Is it not Possible that we MAN are Artificial Intelligence of Somebody since our body is interconnection of systems which which has been programmed to have ability to procreate and exterminate itself on expiration or be exterminated by external Influence

We still have billion of years to explore just our planet alone talkless of our Galaxy talkless of other Galaxies that make up the UNIVERSE !!

Therefore, I believe knowledge is Continuum and A MAN can never comprehend beyond what HE knows at a point in time ...........

..........therefore, Religion is just an abridged medium to encapsulate what GOD implied and What it want as we may later find-out or never find out ........ But We all agreed, we have limited time here !!!

We will only try our best, I don't think we would be able to conclude before SUN burn-out it fuels and we all goes to Oblivion !!!

Kindly give me Good rebuttal by refuting my point one by one ....... Thanks you !!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Image123(m): 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
Logicboy03:

This guy is dull.

Kai....I would prefer to sleep in hell than to stay in the same heaven with you and your christian ‘anti-intellectualism’

How can a sane human being calim that we dont need a smarter world? He even indirectly says that a smrter world is not a better world?!!

Is it paining you that scientists in developed countries are atheists or tht microsoft, sony, nairaland, facebook are onwned and run by atheists?

Guy, a smarter world will make better decisions for the planet. Get some sense

i wasn't hoping that i would have to respond to your yadayada knowing your unwillingness to think clearly. The fact remains that the wrld has been progressing in knowledge and smartness but it clearly has not made things better. It has not increased happiness, or joy or satisfaction. It has not made the average lifespan longer. It has done nothing to improve world peace or reduce crime. Sin , hate, violence, sorrow and disappointment still reigns in the lives of the people.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Hero10001: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
Afrobasic: all these one are just ranting.. if you use the logic "something can't come from nothing", pls kindly tell us where YOUR GOD CAME FROM?

HE came from 'Heaven'.
Case closed.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Afrobasic(m): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
Image123: Guys we do not need a smarter world, what we need is a better world There is no amount of education and atheism than can produce a better world . God is the only hope of a better world. He is the hope of glory. New phones, codes, gadgets and ideas cannot do it, they continue to disappoint ukltimately. Many here have greatly erred, not knowing the scriptures and the power of God.

you have got to be kidding me... god hope of a better world is it not the same being in your book that commanded the killing of the Amalekites(women and children)?? or Allah that comands you to kill your brothers because they're not muslims the ?... pls tell me you're joking sad

A smarter world is a better world. Why?
1)Smart people would never cause you harm just because of your belief.
2)Smart people are always organised
3)Smart people solve their problems using their brains instead of waiting on some igod to help them.
and so on...

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Image123(m): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
Afrobasic:

you have got to be kidding me... god hope of a better world is it not the same being in your book that commanded the killing of the Amalekites(women and children)?? or Allah that comands you to kill your brothers because they're not muslims the ?... pls tell me you're joking sad

A smarter world is a better world. Why?
1)Smart people would never cause you harm just because of your belief.
2)Smart people are always organised
3)Smart people solve their problems using their brains instead of waiting on some igod to help them.
and so on...

i kid you not. Smartness, while good and to be encouraged, has failed us. It is not the saviour we are looking for. We cannot depend on i for a beter world as we see reality
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
rhymz: being the most loquacious poster does not neccessarily equate to being the smartest person.

Then U have to keep me silent by providing superior line of thought !!!

I am not proving smart bros, I am learning here !!!

I am Just telling people I am not a fool for being a Believer in and of Supreme Deity whose infinite knowledge encompasses wide varieties of discipline!!!!

I am so sorry, if my loquacity makes u feel this way !!!

Thank You sir !!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by onetrack(m): 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
Image123:

i wasn't hoping that i would have to respond to your yadayada knowing your unwillingness to think clearly. The fact remains that the wrld has been progressing in knowledge and smartness but it clearly has not made things better. It has not increased happiness, or joy or satisfaction. It has not made the average lifespan longer. It has done nothing to improve world peace or reduce crime. Sin , hate, violence, sorrow and disappointment still reigns in the lives of the people.

Wrong. Health care is much better than 100 years ago, even if it hasn't reached all corners of the world. People making it to 80 years old is now the norm (and most of them still have their teeth!). Infant mortality has been drastically reduced!!

The number of people exposed to the direct effects of war is now at an all-time low as a percentage of the world population, even if the news channels make it seem as though the world is engulfed in war. In other words, this decade has been the most peaceful in recorded history.

Sin, happiness, and sorrow are all, unfortunately, subjective and cannot really be measured as such. And as long as there are human beings these will all exist in large amounts.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by onetrack(m): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
donroxy: Thank You bros,

At this juncture, I hereby hold that Knowledge-Based of God is not Subjective , I am a pragmatic individual .......... And I believed every handiwork of any force is expanable !!!, It is not possible to to explain GeoPhysics,Cosmology,Biological Chemistry et all unless U acquired the necessary skills to keep contributing to knowledge-based!!!

Now tell me bros, How can we MAN explained,express and define cosmos if we have never been there ...if we never travel and visit space ?

Do u think it is possible to determine the 9 Planets without MAN travelling into Space ......?

Can we really determine the property of MARS/MOON by not visiting them ... ?

So, If something now comes up and says our Planet shall go into extinction in no time and we HumanBeing carried out a Research and discovered that From the property of the SUN so shall Happened ....

Then, what is that thing that suggest such even before man travels into space ?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Regarding inventions U are talking about ...... The best and most advanced Invention ever created by Man is Artificial Intelligence[b] which is able to carry-out Normal Human activities in even a Better and Advanced way .....

It should be noted that AI has never been Intelligent that their Creator cuz Terminating Ability has also been embedded in their program !!

An AI that will go rogue will terminate itself if the inventor really has some sense while creating it ....... !!!

So, If HumanFolks can explained our Handiwork through Physics and GeoPhysics .......... Then , why should Absolute force be Subjective ..... And how many [b]Mathmatical Models (Mystery)
guiding the world have we Human Unravel ?

Is it not Possible that we MAN are Artificial Intelligence of Somebody since our body is interconnection of systems which which has been programmed to have ability to procreate and exterminate itself on expiration or be exterminated by external Influence

We still have billion of years to explore just our planet alone talkless of our Galaxy talkless of other Galaxies that make up the UNIVERSE !!

Therefore, I believe knowledge is Continuum and A MAN can never comprehend beyond what HE knows at a point in time ...........

..........therefore, Religion is just an abridged medium to encapsulate what GOD implied and What it want as we may later find-out or never find out ........ But We all agreed, we have limited time here !!!

We will only try our best, I don't think we would be able to conclude before SUN burn-out it fuels and we all goes to Oblivion !!!

Kindly give me Good rebuttal by refuting my point one by one ....... Thanks you !!!

You are engaging in what is called a "Gish Gallop", which is when one person tries to overwhelm another with so many issues and questions that the opponent has a hard time sorting through everything in order to respond, leading the first person to claim victory.

Pick one or two of your claims and go from there.

Edited to add a link to the term "Gish Gallop" http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kay 17:

Pseudoscience. You forget your laws of thermodynamics.
Yeah, I also hold that it is normal for MAN to ask question about our Earth,Galaxy and the entire cosmos !!!

I also believes Science has provided more Pragmatic Answers to Global problems/Mystery than ART !!!

(Un)fortunately, I am a social Scientist ..... Simply cuz I wanna learn about my cosmos too, thats why I had to delve into Science but I am never a pure scientist !!!

With time, I believe if our planet still subsist and not yet extinct,Scientist will, via empirical evidence, confirm,unravel and ascertain the mystery behind any model therein on Earth,Our Galaxy and Cosmos .......though, I estimated Billions-in -Billion of years to ascertain all mystery(Formula) guiding the cosmos !!!

Therefore, Since Science has not yet uncovered all the formula, I think PseudoScience is an Abridged way to Learn Faster!!!

Until Science disprove pseudoScience Conclusion ......... Hmmm...........
Then we shall carry out further analysis on the superior conclusion to ascertain which one to hold onto In the Database of knowledge !!!

PseudoScience rules for now until another million years which shall take Science to come to same/Contrary Conclusion with PseudoScience !!!

Hmmm, Law of thermodynamic, does that disprove my assertions ?
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
onetrack:

You are engaging in what is called a "Gish Gallop", which is when one person tries to overwhelm another with so many issues and questions that the opponent has a hard time sorting through everything in order to respond, leading the first person to claim victory.

Pick one or two of your claims and go from there.

Edited to add a link to the term "Gish Gallop" http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop
Hey iiiiiii,

Is that what U tagged it .....GishGallop Hmmm!!

U are the one that lacks debating skills (No Insult intended and apology if felt offensive) !!

What I did in your quoted is never GishGallop but ''critical rebuttal and re-Evaluation of your points !!!

This is how to debate ;

1. Gimme a title to proof

2.give two or more persons to argue for or against

3. First responder will provide points either in support or against the title

4. The second responder will provide a rebuttal and critical re-evaluation of First responder's points and use the opportunity to prove his own point while rebutting first responders !!!

5. In the longrun, superior opinion will be weighed and someone's opinion adjudged better !!!

:::::::::::::::::::::

What I have actually done with you over there is to call your points-off by providing another angle of thought ....

So, it won't be my problem if refutation of my rebuttal via a better superior thought by you is never available in your mind !!!

I don't want victory ...... But I understand what I do as a believer, and I want you to understand me !!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Image123(m): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
onetrack:

Wrong. Health care is much better than 100 years ago, even if it hasn't reached all corners of the world. People making it to 80 years old is now the norm (and most of them still have their teeth!). Infant mortality has been drastically reduced!!

The number of people exposed to the direct effects of war is now at an all-time low as a percentage of the world population, even if the news channels make it seem as though the world is engulfed in war. In other words, this decade has been the most peaceful in recorded history.

Sin, happiness, and sorrow are all, unfortunately, subjective and cannot really be measured as such. And as long as there are human beings these will all exist in large amounts.

WHAT!! How did you manage to lie so blatantly? This decade, when do we start the decade count from? Healthcare has not helped us live longer than our ancestors. The number of people expsed to the direct effects of war? What about the flks exposed to the wars, riots, fightings and unrest themselves. What do you use measure these exposures t direct effect of war? Are the news channels making up stories or do you think the oyo kingdom suffered from hitler's war? Sin, happiness, sickness, sorrow are all essentials to every human being and not things to just wave aside and speak big grammar and charts that we are making progress.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

It Is Only One Sin That Sends People To Hell Fire / Is It True That Some Pastors Fornicate With Their Members? / Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.