Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? (30776 Views)

How Do You Convince An Atheist That GOD Truly Exist / Can You Prove That God Doesn't Exist? / An Atheist That Is Afraid Of The Dark!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by onetrack(m): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
Chrisdmeek: My friend just know dat d apex level of ur wisdom is d most ridiculous foolishness before HIM. Dnt tell him to appear before You cos HE's not beging U to believe in HIM. Or say HE should perform a miracle cos I wonder d other miracle U wish to see. U are simply ignorant of d tinx U've seen happen so U fink u've not seen any. Have ur scientists ever proved how dia discoveries came to exist? D only we see is some oda scientists coming out to prove them wrong but have u seen the World change its form (like changing 4rm spherical to oda shape?) My dear dere is only ONE GOD and ONE CREATOR. HIS name is JEHOVAH. Dnt believe HIM 2day buh I'm sure someday U'll wish U believed

And Please I plead dat U believe 2day to be saved "FOR GOD SO LOVED D WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON DAT WHOSOEVER BELIVETH IN HIM SHOULD Nt PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE" Praise GOD!!! Please HE wants you saved!

And yet you offer not a single shred of evidence for Jehovah. Science explains the rest of what you wrote. No miracle there.

And if he wants me 'saved' then his all-powerful @ss just has to will it and it will come to pass, right? I'm sorry, but the Bible is just man-made literature.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by onetrack(m): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
I can't post all that often (I have a life outside of the www). But I've looked at some of the responses given by theists and it is nothing more than a mass of circular logic, threats, and appeals to emotion, plus a few insults. The techniques you propose to convince atheists are actually laughable and I'm sitting here shaking my head.

Yes the world is an amazing place. I get that. But it is not proof of a temperamental, egotistical god such as what Jehovah/Allah is.

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by damilarelr(m): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
Simple..Procreation is the prove of God. Science is a study of His handi,works: Science calls it Divine Proportion...Evolution..etc. Seven wonders showed more of His awesomeness. Need more proofs? try and couple an ant.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by onetrack(m): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
swtdarling:

QUESTIONS ATHEISTS ASK
1. "Is God pure, good, loving and fair? - If so,
then where does evil, hatred and injustice
come from?"
Answer:
Allah tells us that He is Pure, Loving, and
absolutely Just in every respect. He says that
He is the Best of Judges. He also tells us that
the life that we are in is a test. He has
created all the things that exist and He has
created all that happens as well. There is
nothing in this existence except what He
has created. He also says in the Quran....

etc....

If Allah said that then he is a liar. But, he doesn't exist. The Quran was composed by Muhammad with some help from some friends and then officially assembled 20 years or so after his death after too many different versions started appearing. Fortunately, with the help of modern-day historiography and science, we can easily observe that Muhammad was a fraud. While he may have started out as someone sincerely wanting to reform Arab society, he became corrupted by power which caused him to turn rather cruel and tyrannical in the last few years of his life.

Referring to the Quran as if it is the word of some god in order to prove that this god exists is a fine example of circular logic. In any case there is a clear mathematical error in the Quran concerning inheritance. How can a god make such a mistake?

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by onetrack(m): 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
damilarelr: Simple..Procreation is the prove of God. Science is a study of His handi,works: Science calls it Divine Proportion...Evolution..etc. Seven wonders showed more of His awesomeness. Need more proofs? try and couple an ant.

OK, if you take a Spinozist view of such a god, well, I can accept that though I don't really believe that myself. Spinoza's god is about the only version that I cannot really argue against. But to say "the beauty of creation is proof of god, therefore the Bible/Quran is the word of god" is a giant, illogical leap.

In any case Spinoza's god has no need for anything, he doesn't even care if we believe in him or not since we are essentially just one part of him...so worship is useless.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by damilarelr(m): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
onetrack:

OK, if you take a Spinozist view of such a god, well, I can accept that though I don't really believe that myself. Spinoza's god is about the only version that I cannot really argue against. But to say "the beauty of creation is proof of god, therefore the Bible/Quran is the word of god" is a giant, illogical leap.

In any case Spinoza's god has no need for anything, he doesn't even care if we believe in him or not since we are essentially just one part of him...so worship is useless.

Hey, I don't want to go the religious way because previous pages have handled that. It is time to reason like illuminated minds. By the way, why is it not possible for man to create or make a natural object, I mean as simple as hair is man still can't make it in the lab? Why do we have natural and artificial, if man is responsible for the artificials who then is responsible for the naturals? I need logical and reasonable answers.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by swtdarling(f): 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
onetrack:

If Allah said that then he is a liar. But, he doesn't exist. The Quran was composed by Muhammad with some help from some friends and then officially assembled 20 years or so after his death after too many different versions started appearing. Fortunately, with the help of modern-day historiography and science, we can easily observe that Muhammad was a fraud. While he may have started out as someone sincerely wanting to reform Arab society, he became corrupted by power which caused him to turn rather cruel and tyrannical in the last few years of his life.

Referring to the Quran as if it is the word of some god in order to prove that this god exists is a fine example of circular logic. In any case there is a clear mathematical error in the Quran concerning inheritance. How can a god make such a mistake?

it seems you have already formed your own opinion no matter what others say.then i wonder the purpose of this thread.even when i dont really believe in atheists' views,i tried to be open minded.listening to their questions...but how ll their be constructive debates when you resort in name calling-liar,fraud etc without any evidence.dont want any agressive talks,thats y i quoted adexsimply wit d hope of exchanging opinions in a mature way.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by FILEBE(m): 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
infiniteloop:

Well that can happen in an infinite time. You just have to wait.

If you can wait for a billion billion billion billion years, a monkey will write all the books on earth.

The existence of an object doesn't imply its creation.

I ll love to go into some physics to even prove that the universe might not have been created.

To create the universe you need:
1. Mass
2. Energy
3. Space

Mass and Energy can be converted to one another. So you need just:

1. Energy
2. Space.

Have you heard of 'Negative Energy'?! Google that.

Let me continue: It takes a blackhole to explode to form the present Universe we are in.

The universe couldn't have been created because a black hole has no time. You will need to do some reading on Einstein relativity to get the picture clearer.

In simple terms, there is no time in a black hole because of its super high gravity. Gravity so high, light can't pass through it.

If the universe is a resultant of the blackhole exploding, and we know it has no time, it will be stupid to think the universe would have been created because there is no 'before' the big bang. What time will the uniiverse be created in since the big bang is the beginning of time.

Unless of course, you are considering the possibility of another time dimension.

Have you heard of the M-theory. That's a theory proposing the possibility of other universes and the black hole could be a gate way to other universes.

Do you know you can theoretically travel into the future and the past by a matter of space-time warp?!

How about you know that the current universe is always expanding resulting in increasing entropy and more planets created possibly.

You call your God a big God yet you even consider the idea with your human brain that you are capable of offending the supreme intelligent being that created the universe. You call it sin. Don't you think that's an insult?!

I am out. Let me stop typing.

wow! Impressive. You must have seen and read too many Sci-fi movies and book. I guess you didn't read the part about time travel that said it won't be possible because to travel by time means the obeject has to be disintegrated into particles and re-integrated in an object. i'm willing to bet that what you wrote up there would neva have been known to you if Einsten didnt exist. Einsten sorted for knowledge. You too...do the same. Sort for knowledge. You can't learn when you think you know. Blank your mind for a sec. Think about these:
following the sequence you outlined backward Won't it lead us to some unexplained forces? Explain force of gravity witout telling me it's what pull an object down.
I'll assume u're a Nigerian. How do u explain Jass and Jinx Money ritual, touch amd follow, bullet proof jass etc huh? Don't even start telling me abt their non-existence because i'm a witness to some of them. I will like to see what part Enery and Space has go to play in money Ritual.

If you keep a stone in a room for billions of years. What will it become?

Scientist are still looking for life on other planet. Do you think it's a mistake that Earth happens to be the only planet that supports life?
I hear of sperm donors and artificial insemination what about sperm creators? Can Sperm/semens be created?

If gravity could be created then Gej should be funding Gravity plants to create the right gravity for us to live in Mars o.

P.S.: So humans seriously think the creator of 10 to power 100 planets and other billion stars over 14 billion years would send his son to die for some humans less than 100,000 years old in some remote planet. Seriously?!
you don't believe that about the Bible? Try the Quran then. Abi na.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
infiniteloop:

Well that can happen in an infinite time. You just have to wait.

If you can wait for a billion billion billion billion years, a monkey will write all the books on earth.

The existence of an object doesn't imply its creation.

I ll love to go into some physics to even prove that the universe might not have been created.

To create the universe you need:
1. Mass
2. Energy
3. Space

Mass and Energy can be converted to one another. So you need just:

1. Energy
2. Space.

Have you heard of 'Negative Energy'?! Google that.

Let me continue: It takes a blackhole to explode to form the present Universe we are in.

The universe couldn't have been created because a black hole has no time. You will need to do some reading on Einstein relativity to get the picture clearer.

In simple terms, there is no time in a black hole because of its super high gravity. Gravity so high, light can't pass through it.

If the universe is a resultant of the blackhole exploding, and we know it has no time, it will be stupid to think the universe would have been created because there is no 'before' the big bang. What time will the uniiverse be created in since the big bang is the beginning of time.

Unless of course, you are considering the possibility of another time dimension.

Have you heard of the M-theory. That's a theory proposing the possibility of other universes and the black hole could be a gate way to other universes.

Do you know you can theoretically travel into the future and the past by a matter of space-time warp?!

How about you know that the current universe is always expanding resulting in increasing entropy and more planets created possibly.

I ll tell you this: The universe is over 14 billion years and planet is just 6 billion years. Humans by the way, just 100,000 years or less. And we have over 10 to power 100 planet in our universe which gives a possibility of alien life. We will never find out sadly. We are too far away from even the closest galaxy.

My point is: the universe was not created for mankind. It is ego and self importance that make us various myth we call religion.

If you understand the basic workings of the universe, you won't ask the question of God existence.

The right question is: what is God?!

Define that entity and then we can start talking if he exist or not. And please don't quote any book. You will be committing a kind of fallacy-circular.

I recommend you read the Elegant Universe by Brian Greene and a video by Hawkings on 'Did God create the universe?'.

Have fun.

BTW, I am not atheist. I am a pantheist and also ignostic.

P.S.: So humans seriously think the creator of 10 to power 100 planets and other billion stars over 14 billion years would send his son to die for some humans less than 100,000 years old in some remote planet. Seriously?!

You call your God a big God yet you even consider the idea with your human brain that you are capable of offending the supreme intelligent being that created the universe. You call it sin. Don't you think that's an insult?!

I am out. Let me stop typing.
That is one of the wonder of Science ....

The theory u created today can be rebut tomorrow by posterity who are assumed to be intelligent that you !!!

My Own definition of God is the Supreme Force which cause other Force to Act/Re-act by the will of ''Kun-Fayakun'' (Be and It shall be) !!!

In the Longrun,it shall be discovered that there is no subjectivity in the handiwork of Allah(GOD) as most of them can be Scientifically proven while some we may not be able to prove till our Galaxy Goes into extinction !!!

It is with no doubt that Only the force of the SUN has been responsible for holding our Planet Earth in the Space, and there are many other billions of suns in the Universe !!!

Unfortunately, the said SUN has never been explored only conjectures and Assumptions abound !!!

God's work is never Subjective and if such Entity called God Called itself ''OmniScient''..... Which translates to Absolute Knowledge , it is not reasonable to refute its(GOD) existence simply because U failed to see,feel or know its(GOD) whereabout !!!

The Brain of any Scientist will always be Limited, and what mathmatics or Mystery that God Evolved within a second,it always take we MAN ''Billion of Years to unravel !!!

MAN are so Arrogant,little knowlegde and U think U have known it all !!!

I look at Ants in the bush and their colony as well as their mansion which shall take them Months to erect, And I think, It will only take me 1minute to destabilise their lifes and make all of these bush ants in million goes into extinction with just rising and smashing their Home no matter how tall with my leg !!!

God is more than HUMAN and it could be anything as far as such thing is the ''SUPREME'' that reports to NOTHING or Generates its own force from anything !!!

Such is GOD,Allahu Allam!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by FILEBE(m): 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
onetrack:

at bolded. Please...please...could you please tell us the error there? Pleaseeee. Biko
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by ajosegabriel(m): 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
manmustwac: THat is so simple i wonder why any of you religious folk can't even think of it. Tell God, Allah or whatever God to make himself visible like at halftime during the American Superbowl to millions of people around the world or during halftime next year in Brazil during the world cup final. Is something like that to much to ask for?
our God is not so small to come to that level,he his somebody you cannot see but feel his glory...he cannot descend and will never descend himself too low for you atheist or what so ever you call your selves ...but by the end time he will come and place you to wherever you seem to recieve your judgement...
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
Traffic to this topic is so unimpressive. Just four thousand and something views compared to other front page threads that get up to triple that number of views.
Obviously religious people have no answer to the question ebamma asked so they avoided the thread.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
Javanian:

But before you start which god are you talking about. is it the jehovah/allah/zeus/etc god? or is it the 'god' which i see as an adjective rather than a noun, the one many including few scientist have attributed the big bang theory to? I hope its the later because the former is a big joke.
javanian, I think the problem we human have ,most especially those of us that believe in the existence of Supreme Being is ''designating God as a man standing somewhere'' !!

According to some Attribute of God It reads; there is no Like unto 'him'(it)!!! Quran 112 !!!

Allah(GOD) can never be compared with Anything within and beyond the comprehension of we Man !!!

And My own Scientific proof of God has always been Absolute/Supreme Force which derive Force/power from No other source either physically or virtually and from whom other forces Originates and Returns !!! Whatever such ''thing'' is, That is ''MY GOD'' (ALLAH) !!

Why ;

I hold that Behind any Force/energy/matter there is a Force that cause it to react in some certain way either normally or abnormally with Physical/Virtual or remote connection !!!

We lot can take example from Bluetooth device;remote control,Infrared .....

Somebody with Semi-Knowledge who just seen a video player playing music without being touched by anybody can started arguing till tomorrow that such Video Player has the capacity to play itself !!!

Unknowing to him that somebody has remotely caused the video player to play,using Bluetooth,Infrared, among other connection devices other than Fibre Optics !!

Also, Some Machines has been created by we MAN which are Artificial Intelligence (I believe We human are somebody's Artifical Intelligence) ......

An Artificial Intelligence has the capacity to cause a force (Reason) within themselves simply cuz Somebody, ''A programmer'' has ''programmed'' them to act such way within the limit of their program !!

Every Knowledge gained ,every mystery unravelled,every invention created all points to one thing .... GOD!!!

Scripturally, Something points to itself as the Absolute body of Knowledge,absolute body of power,the beginning(Alpha) and the End(Omega) !!!

But simply cuz we never see ''it'' or some of us find it difficult to Feel 'it' is never enough reason to conclude it doesn't exist!!!

I think Atheism is an act of laziness towards worshipping a ''designate supreme being'' !!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 03, 2013
donroxy: According to some Attribute of God It reads;
there is no Like unto 'him'(it)!!! Quran
112 !!!

Are you actually defending your point by quoting a book that promotes paedophilia and contains so many blatant errors?

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 03, 2013
@All,

Infact,I think it is Limiting to attached Gender to the Supreme Deity !!!

He;Him ....

Though, I was able to resolved it was just an act of respect to emasculate God since masculine depicts Power and Valor among we MAN !!!

I was once a Free-thinker as Islam permit a ''Muslim to be'' to Seek for Knowledge of Allah(GOD) before U start worshiping Cuz,If U lack the Knowledge of Allah ,how will you worship Allah !!!

In the longrun, If U re convinced that there is God, A supreme Force Greater than the Universe which hold our Galaxy where Sun is the King of other Planet (Geographers tagged in Nine)grin '' then we may start talking about Such God !!

A dude asked, which God(Allah) are we definning ..... ?

God is just a name attached to the ABSOLUTE FORCE as SUN is the name attached to that 'Assumed' Biggest Star in our Galaxy by which Other planet Revolved !!!

Everybody knows, SUN is the most Important ''Thing'' in our Galaxy as any Miscalculation by the Sun can De-Orbit the Earth and we Human therein among other Specie Will thus fall into ''Oblivion'' !!

Then ,Have we ever asked our self since we know, the power of our planet is SUN then where does SUN generates its power !!!

Such Fuel that power Sun, where is it powered and so on in the Chain till we reach Infinity

Then, What is Infinity ?

And I conclude,I don't know what it is ''But such power that is absolutely infinite, by which no any other power supercede is tagged GOD !!

Will be waiting for comments and rebuttal !!

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 03, 2013
NL member:

Are you actually defending your point by quoting a book that promotes paedophilia and contains so many blatant errors?
I think there are other reasonble points u can pick and rebut ,if u re not comfortable with that book !!!

We are being logical here ...... Lets define God ........ ?

And if U think, this is beyond ur mentality and u wanna do shenanigans ....... I think U better sit down, watch and Learn ....

Cuz, tis gonna be hotter here when I see a real Atheist not U lazy Lots that finds Church/Mosque a distraction !!!

So dude, either U add some brain here or U observe .... Choice is yours !!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by azibit: 12:17am On Sep 03, 2013
A man met a barber who was an aethist asking him why he was an aethist. The aethist said if God existed, why were there disasters and so many bad things happening. Why couldn't he just STOP it. Then after some time, the barber met the other man and said why has he stopped coming to barb his hair. The man said he discovered that barbers don't exist. The barber asked why. The man said he saw so many people with long hairs that were not barbed. The barber said why would you blame me. The people with the long hairs didn't look for God. The man replied the aethist. The people would had the disasters didn't take time to look for God. So to every aethist, take time to look for God

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by adetsim(m): 12:26am On Sep 03, 2013
Babiloko: [b]d classic wrk chovot halevovot quotes dis beautiful parable......once a rabbi entered a king's palace nd was granted audience wit d king. Nd d king asked im a question,"hw do u knw d existence of a creator?". D rabbi respectfully askd d king 2 liv d room 4 a short time. On d table was a quill,an inkwell nd sum paper. While d king was out of d room,d rabbi wrote a very beautiful poem on d paper. When d king returned he noticed d poem nd was amazed at its poetic style. D ink was stil wet nd d king praised d rabbi 4 writing such a beautiful poem. D rabbi replied dat he had nt written d poem, rather, he had taken d inkwell,poured it into d paper nd d letters formed themselves. D king ridiculed such suggestion sayin it wud b impossible for d ink 2 arrange itsef into a single letter,let alone a word,let alone a sentence and certainly nt a beautiful poem! The rabbi replied, "there is ur ansa. If d ink in d inkwell cannot form a poem without d hand of a poet. Then certainly d world. Wich is infinitely mur complex dan d poem. Could nt possibly form itsef without d hand of a master creator![/b]

Too nice a piece.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by johnaruson(m): 12:51am On Sep 03, 2013
Just ask computer If man exist; it will only answer in a computer way. We humans think only in a humanly way too. No matter what any computer answers does not stop man from existing; likewise Man and God: your answer doesn't stop God from existing but one thing for sure - THE MUST BE A PERFECT DESIGNER THAT MADE ALL THINGS! I myself chose to call him GOD. SO what can you call him?

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Justiceotuya(m): 12:59am On Sep 03, 2013
there cannot be an artwork without a painter, likewise there cannot be a creation without a creator.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by adetsim(m): 1:02am On Sep 03, 2013
onetrack:

I fully acknowledge that I have no faith in any god. What then? I don't believe in mystical stuff, because once you accept that mysticism exists, where does it end? Witchcraft? Astrology? Faith healing? So it looks like god has no alternative but to reveal itself to skeptics/atheists. If it does not then that is its own problem.

And the more I've studied religion the more convinced I am that it is all just man-made.

You are making me laugh here. If you experience just 2 hours intense scrotum pain, then nobody will preach God to you. You may try this option of holding your breath: close your mouth and seal your nose for 60minutes, you will feel God with no one preaching. Him to you.

Olorun orun; Alagbada ina; Alawotele oorun; Awuwo ma se e gbe; Alagbede orun; Ogbemo nija k'eru ba onija. Atabantubu; Erin lakatabu; Awamaridi; Eni ti a wa ti a ko ri, Eni ti a ri ti a ko da mo...

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by FILEBE(m): 1:35am On Sep 03, 2013
donroxy: @All,

Infact,I think it is Limiting to attached Gender to the Supreme Deity !!!

He;Him ....

Though, I was able to resolved it was just an act of respect to emasculate God since masculine depicts Power and Valor among we MAN !!!

I was once a Free-thinker as Islam permit a ''Muslim to be'' to Seek for Knowledge of Allah(GOD) before U start worshiping Cuz,If U lack the Knowledge of Allah ,how will you worship Allah !!!

In the longrun, If U re convinced that there is God, A supreme Force Greater than the Universe which hold our Galaxy where Sun is the King of other Planet (Geographers tagged in Nine)grin '' then we may start talking about Such God !!

A dude asked, which God(Allah) are we definning ..... ?

God is just a name attached to the ABSOLUTE FORCE as SUN is the name attached to that 'Assumed' Biggest Star in our Galaxy by which Other planet Revolved !!!

Everybody knows, SUN is the most Important ''Thing'' in our Galaxy as any Miscalculation by the Sun can De-Orbit the Earth and we Human therein among other Specie Will thus fall into ''Oblivion'' !!

Then ,Have we ever asked our self since we know, the power of our planet is SUN then where does SUN generates its power !!!

Such Fuel that power Sun, where is it powered and so on in the Chain till we reach Infinity

Then, What is Infinity ?

And I conclude,I don't know what it is ''But such power that is absolutely infinite, by which no any other power supercede is tagged GOD !!

Will be waiting for comments and rebuttal !!
nice. Tell him! Tel him!! The earth has being placed perfectly closer and farther from the sun. One inch closer.. there will be problem. One inch farther...there will be problem? So.. Which force is responsible for that? Which force is responsible for isostasy?
Infact! DonRoxy. U deserve a medal!

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by FILEBE(m): 1:43am On Sep 03, 2013
One track. From your name. You are just a one track minded guy. Did you say u don't belive in mystism? Bro. I tell you o and i'm telling you authoritatively it exist o. People won't be killing people for money rituals if it doesn't exist o. I would suggest u don't ask any one to let you into the spirit(jinns) world because i doubt you will come back the same. They are real!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 03, 2013
FILEBE:
nice. Tell him! Tel him!! The earth has being placed perfectly closer and farther from the sun. One inch closer.. there will be problem. One inch farther...there will be problem? So.. Which force is responsible for that? Which force is responsible for isostasy?
Infact! DonRoxy. U deserve a medal!
Obama is my Kinda model !!!

U just physically gave him to me grin ..... Ahahaha !!!

God Bless our reasonableness !!!

My Brother, It is not easy to worship God except whom Allah has made it easy upon .....!!!

Atheist are just some kinda lazy people who find it distracting,disturbing and annoying for somebody to ordered himself to be worshipped and praised !!!

So, they really need to find some flimsy theory to prove God's non-existence in order to convince their mind of never to worship!!!

Atheiss,Una must bow to the Supreme Force else, u re commiting Sins, and U shall be disciplined in Afterlife !!!

Who says what is Afterlife ?
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by FILEBE(m): 1:51am On Sep 03, 2013
donroxy: javanian, I think the problem we human have ,most especially those of us that believe in the existence of Supreme Being is ''designating God as a man standing somewhere'' !!

According to some Attribute of God It reads; there is no Like unto 'him'(it)!!! Quran 112 !!!

Allah(GOD) can never be compared with Anything within and beyond the comprehension of we Man !!!

And My own Scientific proof of God has always been Absolute/Supreme Force which derive Force/power from No other source either physically or virtually and from whom other forces Originates and Returns !!! Whatever such ''thing'' is, That is ''MY GOD'' (ALLAH) !!

Why ;

I hold that Behind any Force/energy/matter there is a Force that cause it to react in some certain way either normally or abnormally with Physical/Virtual or remote connection !!!

We lot can take example from Bluetooth device;remote control,Infrared .....

Somebody with Semi-Knowledge who just seen a video player playing music without being touched by anybody can started arguing till tomorrow that such Video Player has the capacity to play itself !!!

Unknowing to him that somebody has remotely caused the video player to play,using Bluetooth,Infrared, among other connection devices other than Fibre Optics !!

Also, Some Machines has been created by we MAN which are Artificial Intelligence (I believe We human are somebody's Artifical Intelligence) ......

An Artificial Intelligence has the capacity to cause a force (Reason) within themselves simply cuz Somebody, ''A programmer'' has ''programmed'' them to act such way within the limit of their program !!

Every Knowledge gained ,every mystery unravelled,every invention created all points to one thing .... GOD!!!

Scripturally, Something points to itself as the Absolute body of Knowledge,absolute body of power,the beginning(Alpha) and the End(Omega) !!!

But simply cuz we never see ''it'' or some of us find it difficult to Feel 'it' is never enough reason to conclude it doesn't exist!!!

I think Atheism is an act of laziness towards worshipping a ''designate supreme being'' !!!
Damn! I'm jealous of your reasoning! So so so on point!

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by FILEBE(m): 2:26am On Sep 03, 2013
donroxy: Obama is my Kinda model !!!

U just physically gave him to me grin ..... Ahahaha !!!

God Bless our reasonableness !!!

My Brother, It is not easy to worship God except whom Allah has made it easy upon .....!!!

Atheist are just some kinda lazy people who find it distracting,disturbing and annoying for somebody to ordered himself to be worshipped and praised !!!

So, they really need to find some flimsy theory to prove God's non-existence in order to convince their mind of never to worship!!!

Atheiss,Una must bow to the Supreme Force else, u re commiting Sins, and U shall be disciplined in Afterlife !!!

Who says what is Afterlife ?

lol! Even God said that in his book. HE said man tries to belly his Ayats and prooves and he only open the eyes whomever he wills to the word of God. We may keep on telling the truth from now till tomorrow, those who will hear will hear. Imagine someone said God should appear in a National Bowl abi na National plate. Does HE need to do that before you believe? Jesus came and performed Magics in God's name...WAS HE BELIEVED? Mosses divided the RED SEA in the name of GOD...WAS HE BELIEVED? Muhahmed(pbuh) came with revelations beyond human comprehension.. WAS HE BELIEVED? What can you say about the authentic prophecies of the Quran and Bible? ARE THEY NOT COMING TO PAST?
I'm sure when they see another miracle or an unfathomable experience , they will say it's sorcery or magic. Well, i'm not surprise. People before them had said the same. If they think the Air we breathe in is not enough proof of God's existence,I implore them to take a stroll to planet Mars without an Oxygen tank.
I will like every Atheist to google Harun Yahya and his works,publications,videos,lectures and writings. He has got answers to your questions
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by waldigit: 2:46am On Sep 03, 2013
softelng: I pray the Holy Spirit of God reveals Himself to you the way He did to saul later Paul on his way to Damascus.

Paul's case was a privilege and not a right.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Strongfaze(m): 5:06am On Sep 03, 2013
I will tell them that the process of EVOLUTION is a miracle, because insofar as it is a process of increasing organization and differentiation, it RUNS COUNTER TO NATURAL LAW. All of you should know that science is a RELIGION THAT DISAGREES WITH OTHER RELIGIONS: Be it Christianity, Islam, etc. BASED ON THEIR METHODOLOGY OF MEASUREMENT. (pls read this book: THE ROAD LESS TRAVELLED, by M. Scott PECK, M.D. pgs 263-268) contact me for further info....
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by GamaG(m): 5:10am On Sep 03, 2013
Evil Brain: You can't prove that god exists. Better men than you have tried.

Just give up on convincing atheists. Instead, focus on indoctrinating small children and fooling the weak minded.

Those of us who have realised the truth can never go back to religion. What is seen cannot be unseen.
The clearly stated that no man should question His existence or where He comes from if he does not want to be cursed. But the proof of God's existence is the life u are living, the air u are breathing, the universe u are seeing, all does not just come but where created by Him. If u don't believe then prepare to meet Him personally ok?
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by twinstar210: 5:21am On Sep 03, 2013
For me my approach will be to share the numerous testimonies of God's goodness in my life n the life of others.The truth is dat whether u believe or not,it doesn't change who God is.God cannot force himself on anybody but He is always there for you whether you recognize Him or not.God's love for us is unconditional.As a friend or family to an atheist,you can only pray asking the holy spirit to reveal Jesus to him or her.my pple there is God n when u experience Him,u will agree with me dat our God is ......... Fill in wat He means to you.for me words cannot explain it but I know He is so many good things to me.finally john 5 :1-5
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Enigma(m): 6:48am On Sep 03, 2013
donroxy: Halamin is not the same as ''Amen'' !!

Halamin is arabic meant ''Universe and whatsoever therein'' !!! Or something close to such in interpretation !!!

::::::::::::::::: ............

You misunderstand me completely! I was not referring to "Halamin" at all but rather an indication of an "Ameen" said with Kun fa yakun and the "Subhana ......" etc.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Orikinla(m): 6:50am On Sep 03, 2013
Van snickers:

Why don't you go and show James Randi, he has a one million dollar prize for anyone that
can prove the supernatural exists. Go there and prove it to the whole World.

. James failed my own challenge. I invited him to come here and see and he was afraid of being exposed. One minute is enough for me to prove the supernatural to him. Every living thing has a spirit and the spirit of life comes from God. Have you read "The Physics of God?" by an American Astronomer and scientist who proved the Trinity of God by equation. Personally in my own analysis, those who doubt the existence of God are actually intellectually re-tarded. Even all the greatest men of God in Nigeria are geniuses in maths and science. Lest you forget, mathematics is not science. Do you know that some mathematical problems are yet to be solved for centuries now. The fact that you cannot solve some equations does not mean they don't have answers. The fact that you don't know or refuse to accept the existence of God does not mean God does not exist. It is a waste of time to argue with the Nigerian atheists here, because their reasons for not accepting the existence of God are childish, foolish or selfish. The most popular Nigerian atheist of blessed memory, Dr. Tai Solarin whom I also left speechless decided to doubt God when he lost someone he wanted God to save the life. And his best student later became the Man of God we know as Pastor W.F. Kumuyi today. God does not need to satisfy your mortal needs to prove Himself. He is an immortal spirit. If God did not give you the things you asked for does not mean He does not exist. In fact, God does not need me or anyone to argue to prove that He is real and true. So, I advise believers here to stop wasting their time with ignorant and re-tarded people. And having a PhD does not mean you cannot be intellectually re-tarded or a fool. The President of Nigeria has a PhD, but by his actions and that of his wife, you can tell his IQ.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

It Is Only One Sin That Sends People To Hell Fire / Is It True That Some Pastors Fornicate With Their Members? / Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.