Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,875 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria (20751 Views)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Christ's Return Is Imminent / The Imminent Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
Tgirl4real: Hmmm...

So, the next stage after the sealing and reawakening is purging ourselves and living a holy life towards God.

If I get this whole thing right, the main feast is on the full moon right? And no one knows the exact day, right?

Ermmm... did u say you and prophet obadiah sighted the moon?

Yep for the whole ten days after "AWAKEINING TO JUDGEMENT" ONE IS TO LIVE A SOBER AND REFLECTIVE LIFE, for on the 10th day of the same month is the day of ATTONEMENT AKA Armaggideon smiley

Also its called the waxing moon dear AKA new moonsmileyWhich occurs after the full moon and no one knows the day untill the waxing moon is sighted by 2 faithfull witnessess smiley, then the day has arrived.

And yes We sighted the moon and are declaring to the true isrealites grin "AWAKEINING TO IMPENDING JUDGEMENT"
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
MostHigh:

Yep for the whole ten days after "AWAKEINING TO JUDGEMENT" ONE IS TO LIVE A SOBER AND REFLECTIVE LIFE, for on the 10th day of the same month is the day of ATTONEMENT AKA Armaggideon smiley

Also its called the waxing moon dearsmileyWhich occurs after the full moon and no one knows the day untill the waxing moon is sighted by 2 faithfull witnessess smiley, then the day has arrived.

And yes We sighted the moon and are declaring to the true isrealites grin "AWAKEINING TO IMPENDING JUDGEMENT"

Good morning most high, long time. How are you?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Good morning most high, long time. How are you?

Hey! TPB how ya dey now.smiley

How is ur ends today?

I admire what you and your sister have achieved so far, just goes to show how intuitive sincere study of the scriptures can be smiley

Gives me a healing anytime I think about it. smiley

We give thanks.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
MostHigh:

Hey! TPB how ya dey now.smiley

How is ur ends today?

I admire what you and your sister have achieved so far, just goes to show how intuitive sincere study of the scriptures can be smiley

Gives me a healing anytime I think about it. smiley

We give thanks.

I dey kampe oh! grin

My end is good and is about to get better

Thank you oh! We are trying our best, it's not easy, but it is surely worth it cool cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We truly give thanks
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
MostHigh:

Also its called the waxing moon dear AKA new moonsmileyWhich occurs after the full moon and no one knows the day untill the waxing moon is sighted by 2 faithfull witnessess smiley, then the day has arrived.

Frankly speaking the day appear near. Some nuclear materials were rumoured to be moved yesterday and now Im really wondering what is happening. What does one need to do in times like this?

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
pet_saint:

Frankly speaking the day appear near. Some nuclear materials were rumoured to be moved yesterday and now Im really wondering what is happening. What does one need to do in times like this?

Its closer than most people think.

But once the first missle goes off in damascus it will take 7 yrs to totall destruction

Over that time period there will be worlwide caos that will spread like wildfire

We will have extreme famine because all genetically modified foods will will be targeted by biowarfare, thats why mosanto is dangerouse

Dont forget no rain from the sky for half this perion 3 and half years

Africa no get stress the 200 million man army is heading for all things western smiley

As what practical action one can take..

Well the Instruction is still the same

To survive the passover thre are but 2 requirement to be met, so that the angel of death passes by

1. sacrifice

2. consumption of bitter herbs

Now I will leave the symbolic interpretation and focus on the literal application

The sacrifice required from all true Isrealites now as Tgirl4realmade clear in her post is to

"the next stage after the sealing and reawakening is purging ourselves and living a holy life towards God."

The literal consumption of bitter herbs regularly will ensure the immune system mentains its stability in the face of food scarcity and plauges of all kinds.

smiley

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
MostHigh:

Its closer than most people think.

But once the first missle goes off in damascus it will take 7 yrs to totall destruction

Over that time period there will be worlwide caos that will spread like wildfire

We will have extreme famine because all genetically modified foods will will be targeted by biowarfare, thats why mosanto is dangerouse

Dont forget no rain from the sky for half this perion 3 and half years

Africa no get stress the 200 million man army is heading for all things western smiley

7yrs is a really long time and will be a really depressing time to stay in this world...

The chaos is building up slowly....

I know how monsanto is dangerous, but sadly, they have a massive building in my uni and even sponsors my uuni so yeah, their "poison" is unavoidable... I even heard the destroyed the soil so that only their plants will be able to grow...

Still on syria update: It looks like Russia is slowly supporting US actions, not full support but it tells US that she can only fight syria if they are very sure its assad that was linked to the chemical weapons and not the rebels
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

7yrs is a really long time and will be a really depressing time to stay in this world...

The chaos is building up slowly....

I know how monsanto is dangerous, but sadly, they have a massive building in my uni and even sponsors my uuni so yeah, their "poison" is unavoidable... I even heard the destroyed the soil so that only their plants will be able to grow...

Still on syria update: It looks like Russia is slowly supporting US actions, not full support but it tells US that she can only fight syria if they are very sure its assad that was linked to the chemical weapons and not the rebels

As the prophet will say

It Finna Happen real soon smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
pet_saint:

Despots and dictators too dislike anybody that stands on a body of evidence that differs from their view. Dont come and tell the world the world is flat.
you are right. however this is the religion section not politics. tongue
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
MostHigh:

DO you see anybody breaking bread with us by FORCE?

All this talk of despot and dictator is coming out of you innermost filthy mind smiley

Keep you dirt to yaself grin
indeed, quite a filthy reprobate mind, sire grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
MostHigh:

As the prophet will say

It Finna Happen real soon smiley

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lord_Reed: Hmmm Mr.777 is no longer using all caps is it the threat of nuclear attack that has forced you to change?
indeed sire. a terrorist named sexkillz dropped a few nukes on me and flattened my caps
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
Tgirl4real: Hmmm...

So, the next stage after the sealing and reawakening is purging ourselves and living a holy life towards God.

If I get this whole thing right, the main feast is on the full moon right? And no one knows the exact day, right?

Ermmm... did u say you and prophet obadiah sighted the moon?
sighted the moon ?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
pet_saint:

Frankly speaking the day appear near. Some nuclear materials were rumoured to be moved yesterday and now Im really wondering what is happening. What does one need to do in times like this ?
stop being a scoffer would be a good start you belligerent stiff necked reprobate grin grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
obadiah777: sighted the moon ?

cheesy grin

all Symbolic Sire. smiley

Top of the day to you brother.

Where yuh don dey since?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
obadiah777: stop being a scoffer would be a good start you belligerent stiff necked reprobate grin grin

Yes Sire. grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
MostHigh:

cheesy grin

all Symbolic Sire. smiley

Top of the day to you brother.

Where yuh don dey since?
hey top of the day right back at ya brother MostHigh. I have been giving caesar his pound of flesh while simultaneously nursing a hangover grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
obadiah777: hey top of the day right back at ya brother MostHigh. I have been giving caesar his pound of flesh while simultaneously nursing a hangover grin

Good to have you back in the house.smiley

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
MostHigh:

Good to have you back in the house.smiley
I was always in the house in spirit. wink

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
obadiah777: hey top of the day right back at ya brother MostHigh. I have been giving caesar his pound of flesh while simultaneously nursing a hangover grin

Welcome back and good day to you

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
pet_saint:

Are you kidding me

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2013

No wonder!!!

You just scarce sha. sad

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
Tgirl4real:

No wonder!!!

You just scarce sha. sad

Everybody is scarce....everybody.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
I tire o undecided

I was about coming to ask if you have seen ya brother.

Well, Mosthigh was really available today. grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by LordReed(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
obadiah777: indeed sire. a terrorist named sexkillz dropped a few nukes on me and flattened my caps

Damn! BinLaden should have named him successor for this singular successful act. LoL!

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Welcome back and good day to you
hey TPB whats good hun ? good evening to you mademoiselle. trust all is jollofing in winnipeg wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Are you kidding me

grin grin grin
all that big scoffing mouth he has and he dont know what to do at a time like this smdh i haf tayad grin grin grin grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
Tgirl4real:

No wonder!!!

You just scarce sha. sad
scarce ? no i aint scarce. was here most part of yesterday. and then today is now lol. no days off. that aint scarce wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Everybody is scarce....everybody.
nope we aint. lol. we operating on different time zones

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Damn! BinLaden should have named him successor for this singular successful act. LoL!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
so we were on the issue of Micheal being christ. i do intend to present a better case grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
obadiah777: so we were on the issue of Micheal being christ. i do intend to present a better case grin

I'm eager to hear it grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply)

Is The Man Who Cannot Provide For His Family Really Worse Than An Infidel? / Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo / 5 Most Important Things You Need To Know About Speaking In Tongue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.