Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,411 members, 7,843,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! (8557 Views)

Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders / Girls Are Pretenders When It Come To Love / Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by jgirl3: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2006
All this is conspiring against us. Some guys lie professionally - nobody lies better than the other. sad
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by BigShishi(m): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2006
FORGET LIES, FEMALES DECEIVE BETTER THAN MALES, A girl should play allthe boys on nairaland and we won't suspect a thing!!
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by jgirl3: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2006
that just shows that females are smarter grin.
Really guys can do the same too.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by Badman888(m): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2006
yea some girls lie but i know j-girl dosent
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by jgirl3: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2006
aawwww, thank you. cheesy At least someone knows me better than all you others
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by BigShishi(m): 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2006
J-gurl, i think badman is ur spokeman  or sumthn,
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by jgirl3: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2006
is there anything wrong with that?
I am not complaining
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by BigShishi(m): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2006
are y'all trying to set up situation or sumthn, speak 2 da love doctor grin
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by kafero(m): 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2006
j-girl:

aawwww, thank you. cheesy At least someone knows me better than all you others
Badman you are great! Finally we know that guys don't lie since j-girl consented to Badman's submission. Or j-girl are you just de,  the poor boy
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by jgirl3: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2006
lol, why are you calling him poor boy?
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by kafero(m): 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2006
Not in that sense -ooooooooh
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by trendy(f): 9:54am On May 19, 2007
na una men no dey pretend abi
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by sammyjl(f): 10:33am On Jun 12, 2007
shocked Excuse me, so it makes you sick thinking that women are the worst pretenders, come on, men also pretend, infat their more worse than ladies. If it makes you sick, stay off women.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by anabell(f): 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2007
thats what u get 4 been a big snoop grin
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by Trills(m): 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2008
They are like that,
Demamd too much
give little
lie a lot
and always want to be in control angry
My Advice
Do her friend
or
Break her heart like become a lil bit more caring
give alot send messages at the hieght dump her (show her your new friends picturre grin)
They are like a dog
Use them when you need
NB too much love means no love wink
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by amaikama(m): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2009
@beyunce!!! its cause u started the lie thing now angry the lie lines where picked up from where you all left it to want to turn into a saint now angry so. dont blam a broda.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by europegirl(f): 1:26am On Mar 31, 2009
@ poster

I really don't like it when people get generalized or stereotyped. Not all men or women lie!!! I don't lie. I can't ! I can't even make up a white lie, never have and never will.
There is something to be had about the truth! Anyways, if you have to lie about something you probably shouldn't be doing it in the first place! wink
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by uglybetty: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2010
[Beyunce] No vex, no mind them,na 50 - 50.even the 50% i give them na help.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 14, 2011
Women with the exception or moi, are mad fake for real.

and any woman who keeps it real, LIKE MOI, are dubbed btches. smh.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by mcseagroup: 5:18am On Apr 14, 2011
all dogs eat shit, but the one caught with shit in the mouth is a bad dog.

my girls friend has never lied to me, but this does not mean she does not tell lies.
sometimes not telling the truth does not mean telling lies.

always try to differentiate when your girl is not telling the truth and when she is lieing
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by kpolli(m): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2011
women lie, we all know that, thats y we marry the ones who give us the least dangerous lies

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by MrsChima(f): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2011
[size=44pt]You boys can't handle the truth and you complaining about a woman lying to you? undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by kpolli(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2011
u girls can shey, hiss
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by rully2: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2011
Its 50-50, wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WHO Is The Weirdest Person You Ever Fuvkked? / / Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.