Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders (2139 Views)

Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites / The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers / Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! (2) (3) (4)

Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders by babakb: 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
It hurts me when people carelessly interchange this two words and use them out of context, people always forget that introverts will forever exist, PLEASE
Pretenders are the true hypocrites, they intentionally conceal the bad things they do in order to create an acceptable personality to the public,
they lie, they always speak good of themselves, they are quick to condemn others and in most cases they do worst than those they criticize.
Introverts on the other hand are very quiet in nature, they hate talking let alone talk much about themselves, infact they only talk when necessary, they hate being in the company of people and always prefer to be alone, is just their nature, they are not pretending and they are humans so some are innocent and some are not, Please dont see an introvert and say he is forming too holy, he/she is just being him/herself.

Free to add urs

Re: Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
As an introvert myself, I agree with babakb
Introverts are predisposed to conversing within themselves. They create idealized and controllable universes in their minds. Hence, they tend to lose touch with the real world.

Most introverts are observers. Others are thinkers. But on the whole, I think it easier for fellow introverts to understand each other than for extroverts to.

In my opinion, being an introvert it a gift.

Re: Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders by lative(m): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
o.k
Re: Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders by topearos(m): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders by ArchEnemy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
Or some are 'bi-polar'

They are introverts when they are in unfamiliar terrain and talk well when in the midst of friends. And it is not pretending per say.

Re: Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
good job
Re: Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders by Cutehector(m): 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
Thant means, introvert is a pretender grin
Re: Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders by MsBliss(f): 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders by kelvyn7: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
not thesame
Re: Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Really?

*yawns*

EricRichie
Re: Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Or some are 'bi-polar'

They are introverts when they are in unfamiliar terrain and talk well when in the midst of friends. And it is not pretending per say.

@bolded...i was afraid it would come to dat. Is it true tho??
Re: Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders by babyfaceafrica: 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
I don't know why you listen to some people with little knowledge..just because intoverts are quiet and keep to themselves does not make them pretenders..if people are not comfortable with introverts abeg make dem swerve ..I know who I am,what I want and where am going....I would not trade introvertness for anything....my fellow introverts ,be happy ,for there is great untapped power and gift in you!!!

Re: Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Or some are 'bi-polar'
Re: Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders by LADYARIK(f): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Noted
Re: Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders by alphalpha(m): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
babakb:
It hurts me when people carelessly interchange this two words and use them out of context, people always forget that introverts will forever exist, PLEASE
Pretenders are the true hypocrites, they intentionally conceal the bad things they do in order to create an acceptable personality to the public,
they lie, they always speak good of themselves, they are quick to condemn others and in most cases they do worst than those they criticize.
Introverts on the other hand are very quiet in nature, they hate talking let alone talk much about themselves, infact they only talk when necessary, they hate being in the company of people and always prefer to be alone, is just their nature, they are not pretending and they are humans so some are innocent and some are not, Please dont see an introvert and say he is forming too holy, he/she is just being him/herself.

Free to add urs

in addition, they are usually the FTCs on nairaland threads

Re: Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders by ArchEnemy(m): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
shockwave91:

@bolded...i was afraid it would come to dat. Is it true tho??
I just used the word to describe

Just that people's behaviours are sometimes modified by circumstances
Re: Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders by Gracebegatme: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
To be introverted is a gift,and if it's coupled with high self esteem people regard such person as being proud.Introverts loves to have their space and privacy but it is quite imperative to know that there's a difference between privacy and isolation.Keep your relationship private but don't isolate yourself so far from friends and family that they won't hear your scream in a time of need.
Re: Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
ArchEnemy:

I just used the word to describe

Just that people's behaviours are sometimes modified by circumstances

u gave me severe chest pains....

I always held dat as a possible reason for my behaviours some times. I'm still doing research.
Re: Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders by babakb: 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
Spot on
Re: Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders by Benzypet(m): 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
As an introvert in nature I think more talk less, always in a calculative mood, don't like to be around much people but the guys in my hood think am proud person, but that's not me, while the ladies dem say I too dey form saint. I just want to live a good Christian live that's all, I just want to make an impact to my generation, in order to achieve that I need few good people who have the same vision with me. When you are a man of vision then we can roll, when u are a woman with substance then we are good to. Apart from that count me out
Re: Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders by chiommy123(f): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
why do people always have issues with introverts. someone wants to be on their own let them be na. introverts suffer a lot in the hands of extroverts.

My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women / Should I Marry A Nigerian Or Ghanaian? / Guys And Commitment .