Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,672 members, 7,844,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! (8558 Views)

Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders / Girls Are Pretenders When It Come To Love / Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by jgirl3: 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2006
lol. they just push the blame on us like as if they are holy themselves. hissssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by Badman888(m): 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2006
now you see how it feels when men are always accused of being liars and cheats cheesy
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by jgirl3: 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2006
Well - you guys do the same thing to us. Besides it is well-known fact that all guys are.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2006
Not all women lie. My girl has never told ONE lie to me since we met - and she tell s me everything. And even if she has, she must be very very good (cos i read body language very well) and i hope i never find out.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by kafero(m): 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2006
Girls lie alot that is true just as boys lie a lot too. So, it depends on who is at the receiving end. I think pretending is a human nature we all exhibit once in a while. Or are you saying you have never pretended on something before? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by twinkledew(f): 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2006
everyone pretends and lie. guys play games as well. if y'all think u are good at ur games good for u. play it well while you can.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by kafero(m): 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2006
twinkledew,
True talk. But, don't forget - every day for the thief one day for the owner.
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by kafero(m): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2006
twinkledew,
True talk. But, don't forget - every day for the thief one day for the owner. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by shashxxl(m): 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2006
Like my man Chris Rock said men lie frequently but women are the biggest liars.A man's lie is ''I'm at John's house watching the game!'.
A woman's lie is 'Its your baby!'
so let the jury decide

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by jgirl3: 3:46am On Jun 04, 2006
All lies are the same in the eyes of God
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by kafero(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2006
Apart from our paternal and maternal instints both men and women are basically the same - they both lie, not once , not twice, but a lot, grin
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by BigShishi(m): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2006
j-girl, don't bring God into this
Kafero, what wine are u sipping on, girls are worse, ok!
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by jgirl3: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2006
Abi, most relationships are based on lies and that is why there are a lot of break ups. Some are the faults of the girls, some are those of the guys and some of them are the faults of those in the relationship.

Why should I not bring God into this? Lie is a lie. nobody's own is worse
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by Badman888(m): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2006
my own wont be based on lies, we would be truthful to ourselves
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by BigShishi(m): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2006
most girls are pathetic, calculating, methodical and talented lying and pretending a$$ creatures, and they do it with such perfection that makes us boys look d.u.m.b

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by BigShishi(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2006
bADMAN, STOP KICKING THAT CHRISTIAN Poo PLAYA grin
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by Badman888(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2006
ahh ask J-girl she knows i wont lie if i were with her cool
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by BigShishi(m): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2006
OVER TO U j-GIRL,
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by jgirl3: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2006
undecided  sad
Thank God you said MOST
Yeah, i know badman would not lie if he were with me.  cheesy
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by Badman888(m): 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2006
shishi u see cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by jgirl3: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2006
lol
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by BigShishi(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2006
j-girl, this brother calls himself badman cry
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by jgirl3: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2006
I know. He thinks he is bad but i happen to know that it is just a wish. He is not that bad
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by Badman888(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2006
thank you kiss
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by BigShishi(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2006
Badman, what you been feeding the ladies undecided
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by Badman888(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2006
dnt worry we talk about it later cool
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by jgirl3: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2006
Don't mind him ooo, he did not feed me anything
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by BigShishi(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2006
Badman, stop corrupting our ladies,
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by kafero(m): 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2006
Okay girls lie ( a lot ) I agree, but let's not talk about boys undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by BigShishi(m): 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2006
kafero, this post is not about who lies more, it's about the prociciency and level of professionalism with which girls deceive us,
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by kafero(m): 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2006
Big Shishi:

kafero, this post is not about who lies more, it's about the prociciency and level of professionalism with which girls deceive us,
Yes girls lie a lot, guys lie a lot too. But, girls lie better! grin
Re: Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! by BigShishi(m): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2006
thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is My Nigerian Husband And His Family Scamming Me!!! / What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? / WHO Is The Weirdest Person You Ever Fuvkked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.