Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? (26298 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by PedroAmada(m): 10:21am On Sep 04, 2013
2sa2: poor knowledge of biology hun? so the anus is not for deficating? and u hav seen gay animals? its your generation yet unborn i pity for, people will stone them when they find out that one of their ancestor was gay. retar d.
Forget about him he is lost and pathetic
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by amaralizzy40y: 10:36am On Sep 04, 2013
Gay or homosexual is a sin. A christian is nt a sinner and A sinner is nt a christian. He dat is stil committing gay is of d devil.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by pongwa(m): 10:47am On Sep 04, 2013
end time things on this thread lemme go and prepare for rapture before these gays scatter my shitful anus for me o
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Layolaw(f): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2013
NO! except you want to deceive yourself
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by kandiikane(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
theoctopus:

There is nothing like a devoted gay Christian, That is a contradiction

Secondly, gay is not a natural or physical state you are born into, like color and gender. It is a choice and a desire you have. Homosexuals are only trying to justify their act by claiming they were born that way. No one is born a homosexual. You choose to be a homosexual. There is nothing like a homosexual gene.

See this ignorance. So since one cannot be born gay, one can't be born straight, right? It's also a choice we make?

If you can't be christian and gay, it also means you can't be christian and a fornicator therefore majority of christians are not christians.

1 Like

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by UyiIredia(m): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
kandiikane:

See this ignorance. So since one cannot be born gay, one can't be born straight, right? It's also a choice we make?

If you can't be christian and gay, it also means you can't be christian and a fornicator therefore majority of christians are not christians.

Gbam. But the difference is that no one is asking for rights to fornicate, or that the Bible justifies it.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by LaRochelle(f): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
OP, I would be making reference to your topic. A christian is one who has been washed with the blood of the Lamb, who is Christ like, and whose ultimate goal is to make heaven. He does everything to make Christ happy.
Right from the Old Testament days to our new dispensation, homosexuality has been and will be an abomination before the Lord. Before you tell me to give you proofs, I will.
Leviticus 18:22 says, "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is ABOMINATION."
Leviticus 20:13 says, "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an ABOMINATION: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."
You might say that we are in the New Testament dispensation, so, I'd give you a passage from there.
1 Corinthians 6:9, 10 says, "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor ABUSERS OF THEMSELVES WITH MANKIND, ... , shall inherit the kingdom of God." All are from KJV.
My dear, a christian does NOT commit abominations, as homosexuality is. A christian wants to go to heaven, which homosexuality won't afford you. I sincerely believe that a person can't be born again and still be a homosexual or vice versa. The major grievous offence Sodom and Gomorrah commited was homosexuality, which made God destoy them.
I don't know how else to convince you, but allow the Holy Spirit guide you. If you have affections towards a same sex person, you could pray it out or go for prayers.
God bless you.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by kandiikane(m): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Gbam. But the difference is that no one is asking for rights to fornicate, or that the Bible justifies it.
It is hypocrisy. Many of these people condemning homosexuals are even worst sinners. If for example, God decides to punish homosexuals and forgive people that defile their body in other ways, hurt, kill etc then that is not the God I serve. Being attracted to the same sex is not a choice. I mean how the hell will a normal straight person get up and say he wants to indulge in buttphucking with a man?

They said we're made from or of his image. If we are that means he isn't perfect either. He feels all the emotions we feel as recorded in the bible. If us mere humans can tolerate and accept gays in our lives, I don't see why he won't.

animals practice homosexuality, does that mean one day they just got up and decided to sniff another male animal's anuz? No. There are many things in this world that do not go according to the rules of nature but they still occur. People are born with two gènitals, is that the status quo? Kids at a very young age do not like the gènitals they have on them, People are born without limbs, blind, etc. These are not the status quo but they still occur and that is life, accept it!

It is funny how the black man is discriminating against another minority when we are still in bondage and being discriminated against. Talk of misplaced priorities!

1 Like

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by vickyO(f): 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
kandiikane:
It is hypocrisy. Many of these people condemning homosexuals are even worst sinners. If for example, God decides to punish homosexuals and forgive people that defile their body in other ways, hurt, kill etc then that is not the God I serve. Being attracted to the same sex is not a choice. I mean how the hell will a normal straight person get up and say he wants to indulge in buttphucking with a man?

They said we're made from or of his image. If we are that means he isn't perfect either. He feels all the emotions we feel as recorded in the bible. If us mere humans can tolerate and accept gays in our lives, I don't see why he won't.

animals practice homosexuality, does that mean one day they just got up and decided to sniff another male animal's anuz? No. There are many things in this world that do not go according to the rules of nature but they still occur. People are born with two gènitals, is that the status quo? Kids at a very young age do not like the gènitals they have on them, People are born without limbs, blind, etc. These are not the status quo but they still occur and that is life, accept it!
It is funny how the black man is discriminating against another minority when we are still in bondage and being
discriminated against. Talk of misplaced priorities!
Look here, he was trying to defend the action God described as an abomination. The Bible explicitly says it is an abomination.... We aren't discriminating him. If everything is acceptable in the society, then there is trouble. Homosexuality isn't right, don't try to justify it... If someone comes up and try to defend fornication or incest, I'll speak against it but that doesn't mean I'm discriminating the fornicator. The act is disgusting and ewwish; when a man who ought to be an epitome of ego, authority and firmness begins to act otherwise, it's pathetic sad cry.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by kandiikane(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
vickyO:
Look here, he was trying to defend the action God described as an abomination. The Bible explicitly says it is an abomination.... We aren't discriminating him. If everything is acceptable in the society, then there is trouble. Homosexuality isn't right, don't try to justify it... If someone comes up and try to defend fornication or incest, I'll speak against it but that doesn't mean I'm discriminating the fornicator. The act is disgusting and ewwish; when a man who ought to be an epitome of ego, authority and firmness begins to act otherwise, it's pathetic sad cry.

Oh shut up jare. A man is ought to be an epitome of ego? What bullshyt is this shyt? Are you not educated? Why don't you be an epitome of female slavery since that is what women are 'suppose' to be. Why don't you live your life slaving for men? Who said everything should be accepted? Religious texts also says a woman defiling her body should be stoned/killed why are we not following God's orders? Why are you not dead yet because I know you have defiled your body. According to your logic, is it because being black was accepted that is why there is so much trouble in the black community? Jesus never spoke of homosexuality but he had a lot to say about fornication.

I am guessing those that wrote the bible only had issues with gays but not lesbians since they enjoyed having two girls play with themselves in their harems.

1 Like

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Klinee: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
kandiikane:

It is funny how the black man is discriminating against another minority when we are still in bondage and being discriminated against. Talk of misplaced priorities!
U are the highest idi.ot on this earth! Fool!!!!
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by kandiikane(m): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
Klinee: U are the highest idi.ot on this earth! Fool!!!!

thank you and you will forever be the white man's bytch.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by vickyO(f): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
kandiikane:

Oh shut up jare. A man is ought to be an epitome of ego? What bullshyt is this shyt? Are you not educated? Why don't you be an epitome of female slavery since that is what women are 'suppose' to be. Why don't you live your life slaving for men? Who said everything should be accepted? Religious texts also says a woman defiling her body should be stoned/killed why are we not following God's orders? Why are you not dead yet because[b] I know you have defiled your body[/b]. According to your logic, is it because being black was accepted that is why there is so much trouble in the black community? Jesus never spoke of homosexuality but he had a lot to say about fornication.

I am guessing those that wrote the bible only had issues with gays but not lesbians since they enjoyed having two girls play with themselves in their harems.
I won't shut up ok... Ego is a males make up whether you accept it or not. And besides I haven't defile my body sexually... don't just assume ok. and it's like you need to be enlightened on the part that we are no longer under the law. Wives are to be submissive to their husbands and ladies to their fathers, not that you'll should be a slave.
ok, about the, is it only male homo's the Bile condemns. HERE the book of Romans 1:26-28 says, 'For this cause God gave them up unto their vile affections; for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them up to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.
I hope the above scripture is more encompassing...
Don't be angry ok... You're airing you views and so am l. I understand you point of view but I cannot go against the scriptures, It's my guide.... What is wrong is wrong.
and what is with the Black community?
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by kandiikane(m): 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
vickyO:
I won't shut up ok... Ego is a males make up whether you accept it or not. And besides I haven't defile my body sexually... don't just assume ok. and it's like you need to be enlightened on the part that we are no longer under the law. Wives are to be submissive to their husbands and ladies to their fathers, not that you'll should be a slave.
ok, about the, is it only male homo's the Bile condemns. HERE the book of Romans 1:26-28 says, 'For this cause God gave them up unto their vile affections; for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them up to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.
Don't be angry ok... You're airing you views and so am l. I understand you point of view but I cannot go against the scriptures, It's my guide.... What is wrong is wrong.

I am not angry but what I cannot understand is the words bible bashers tend to use. Noone is saying go against your guide but don't use it when it suits you? Noone is saying accept the act but they should be treated as normal humans. Let God deal with it. It does not affect you in any shape or form so why are you letting it bother you?

1 Like

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by HezronLorraine(m): 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
vickyO:
our arguement against homosexuality is mainly a misinterpretation of scripture
to think it is. The Israelites only knew
homosexuality as a violent relationship. (Sodom
was a r.ape story).hence Paul's message.But let's ask ourselves.why didn't Jesus outrightly condemn Homosexuality,according to records Jesus Lived in a Roman-jewish era,homosexuality was a common practice known to the vast populace.He didn't condemn gays.
If only Christ had a clear message on homosexuality.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by vickyO(f): 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
kandiikane:

I am not angry but what I cannot understand is the words bible bashers tend to use. Noone is saying go against your guide but don't use it when it suits you? Noone is saying accept the act but they should be treated as normal humans. Let God deal with it. It does not affect you in any shape or form so why are you letting it bother you?
I hope you read the Bible passage... the problem is that, He came out trying to justify his actions under Christianity, which is wrong and it bothered us Christians cause it isn't the right message. that trait isn't acceptable in Christianity... But outside Christianity, morality might be questioned but it's no body's business what you do. Sorry if some our comments sounded crude and cruel but the truth must be told. Let's say, He is a normal human with a highly scrutinized sexual orientation.
and let me remind you again, I haven't defiled myself sexually, but I ain't miss holy. I'm walking towards perfection
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by vickyO(f): 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: our arguement against homosexuality is mainly a misinterpretation of scripture
was a r.ape story).hence Paul's message.But let's ask ourselves.why didn't Jesus outrightly condemn Homosexuality,according to records Jesus Lived in a Roman-jewish era,homosexuality was a common practice known to the vast populace.He didn't condemn gays.

Not all Bible passages we quote was pronounced by Jesus. Well, what Jesus was unable to talk about (due to his short ministry), the apostles spoke about it through the leading of the holy spirit. The apostles are like our coaches in this Christian race. the laws of Moses spoke against it in the OT and the Holy Spirit through Paul spoke against it in the NT. It doesn't matter who said it. Jesus didn't speak about tongues, Paul did and it's evident in Christendom today.
and where is it recorded that the Israelites knew it as a violent one, the Israel nation wasn't even in existence in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah. God told Moses to tell the people that it ain't right and to show that that law wasn't abolished Paul discouraged believers from indulging in it.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by HezronLorraine(m): 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
vickyO:
Not all Bible passages we quote was pronounced by Jesus.
Of course not,he didn't preach it all.He summarised everything.he summed it all.He represents the truth and light,Jesus wouldn't allow darkness around.Like I noted,He lived in a society that wasn't new to homosexuality.
1.)He carries supreme power,demons and forces of darkness tremble at his presence.He represents The Truth,Love,Grace-throughout his ministry we see how he portrayed this to many sinners,the adulterous woman,harlot,the paralytic,so on.The bible doesn't record him making the same available to homosexuals because he acknowledges of their sin.
2.)The significance of the Cleansing of the temple-from that act,we could see that Jesus was a man of principle.he didn't allow activities that give the christian faithfuls bad name.meaning he cleansed not just the temple that day but the society at large.Jesus couldn't stand practices that stand against God's doctrines and principles.
He was always quick to rebuke the fault-finders of their judgemental and critic behaviours.
3.)He paid a lot of attention in stopping the society from ostracization of people who don't conform with their views.
Well, what Jesus was unable to talk about (due to his short ministry), the apostles spoke about it through the leading of the holy spirit. The apostles are like our coaches in this Christian race. the laws of Moses spoke against it in the OT and the Holy Spirit through Paul spoke against it in the NT. It doesn't matter who said it. Jesus didn't speak about tongues, Paul did and it's evident in Christendom today.
Note,the apostle are mortals like we.Not every piece they wrote in the scriptures was unctioned by the
Holy Spirit.Some messages they made contravene with some of our today views.just like the role of women in church,he said they should be silent,if they have question,they should ask their husbands.clearly,Paul was a Chauvinist.He believed in the segregation of women from priestly roles.The laws of Moses you say,c'mon woman.the mosaic law called it an abomination for sam-sex intimacy.same way it called many other acts abominations which in today's world we don't see wrong.also,The Mosaic law was based on Jewish traditions and meant for them,are you Jew,No.noting the Mosaic law means you support sinning and being judged on spot.that's the redemption Christ offered.
and where is it recorded that the Israelites knew it as a violent one, the Israel nation wasn't even in existence in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah. God told Moses to tell the people that it ain't right and to show that that law wasn't abolished Paul discouraged believers from indulging in it.
No,israel wasn't in existence,exactly,were they in existence when the world was formed,No.But the story Moses related to them is what they held unto.The Mosaic law was inspired by Jewish traditions.Homosexuality was seen as a form of violence,cause the earliest contact of homosexuality is the Sodom and Gommorah Story were the men of Sodom attempted a gang r.ape on the angels and it wasn't through peaceful but forceful and violent approach.
Paul was never a perfect man.He at some point inclined to his own views in relating to mankind various things.

I'll rest here.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by vickyO(f): 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
I know, everyone will go to any extent to support hi or her view.... The Bible has never for once accepted that act, in the old and new. If you don't agree with Paul, I'll say this, God made Adam and Eve, he said Adam needed a companion. He didn't make a man like Adam again but a different human and she was known as woman and named Eve. His intention for making Eve was for companionship and he later said be fruitful and multiply.
Marriage is the only place where sexual intimacy is permitted in the Bible, and Jesus said that any man who divorces his wife. note his wife (a female). It's obvious Jesus definition of marriage is one between a man and woman.
I don't know how else to tell you... If you aren't convinced, talk to God about it, truthfully, honestly and I pray you get answers.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
Av read almost all d response under dis post nd they are so annoyin...if jesus christ was takin everytin personal lyk every Hypocrite, pretender,churchmental here then he suld av strike u all dead d first tym u ever lied

1 Like

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by HezronLorraine(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
vickyO: I know, everyone will go to any extent to support hi or her view.... The Bible has never for once accepted that act, in the old and new. If you don't agree with Paul, I'll say this, God made Adam and Eve, he said Adam needed a companion. He didn't make a man like Adam again but a different human and she was known as woman and named Eve. His intention for making Eve was for companionship and he later said be fruitful and multiply.
Marriage is the only place where sexual intimacy is permitted in the Bible, and Jesus said that any man who divorces his wife. note his wife (a female). It's obvious Jesus definition of marriage is one between a man and woman.
I don't know how else to tell you... If you aren't convinced, talk to God about it, truthfully, honestly and I pray you get answers.
I'm not disputing that same-sex intimacy is a sin,it is only the s.exual act that is considered.

Man and woman was created by God to continue humanity.I can tell you that homosexuality was also in the masterplan for human race.God knows the imperfections of the human mind,he knew that there be a time when members of the same-sex would share chemistry and their hormones exploding uncontrollable.His main purpose can't be altered.at least we know from scriptures that God was remorseful of some actions.therefore no one knows his true mind on the lifestyle.we can only make assessment from scriptures.
It's left between the person and God to determine whether the person is for destruction or not.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: our arguement against homosexuality is mainly a misinterpretation of scripture

Show me where in the Bible Jesus said gay was good or right..Stop deceiving yourself. Becos Jesus didnt condemn beastility it means that their actions are also good right You are making a mokery of yourself
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
Baddchristy: Av read almost all d response under dis post nd they are so annoyin...if jesus christ was takin everytin personal lyk every Hypocrite, pretender,churchmental here then he suld av strike u all dead d first tym u ever lied

You are confused.

if someone comes out to say he wants to be practising beastiality and still be a christain what will you say?

it is not a must to be a gay and be a christain..you can decide to be neutral although is ur loss.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by JesusisLord85: 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
[quote author=Hezron Lorraine][/quote]

Christian can do anything. They believe the law is done away with.

Just try that nonsense as a Jew
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by UyiIredia(m): 1:13am On Sep 07, 2013
kandiikane:

These are needless ad hominems. The hypocrisy or otherwise of critics of a stance doesn't give adequate reason as to why a deed is moral or not. Neither does genetic factor moralize a feature in a human, given it doesn't preclude or legalize punishment for certain acts. In any case, homosexuality for me strikes at the deeper root of morality and I think most people deal with it at a superficial level which explains why, for example, in my thread 'Why Is Necrophilia Immoral' where a necrophiliac saw nothing wrong with the act, I questioned a gay supporter on why a necrophiliac should be denied that pleasure. His answer was curious. Maybe you can step in, lemme see how well you fare. That said, my take on homosexuality is it's wrong but I would, frown on needless violence against them.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 07, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

These are needless ad hominems. The hypocrisy or otherwise of critics of a stance doesn't give adequate reason as to why a deed is moral or not. Neither does genetic factor moralize a feature in a human, given it doesn't preclude or legalize punishment for certain acts. In any case, homosexuality for me strikes at the deeper root of morality and I think most people deal with it at a superficial level which explains why, for example, in my thread 'Why Is Necrophilia Immoral' where a necrophiliac saw nothing wrong with the act, I questioned a gay supporter on why a necrophiliac should be denied that pleasure. His answer was curious. Maybe you can step in, lemme see how well you fare. That said, my take on homosexuality is it's wrong but I would, frown on needless violence against them.
i see u on all gay threads and yet u arent gay.... Tell me something
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by UyiIredia(m): 1:50am On Sep 07, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
i see u on all gay threads and yet u arent gay.... Tell me something

All gay threads What about the ones b4 I joined Nairaland ? Or when I don't use Nairaland ? Not to talk of the ones I haven't commented in ? This is the kind of crass stup*d*ty I have had to deal with since secondary school, some will never grow out of it.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by kandiikane(m): 5:58am On Sep 07, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I am not here to preach about the morality or immorality of homosexuality. There is nothing of such in my posts. I've only mentioned other acts which are against the teachings of a bible but people still continue to indulge in it. Even murderers are tolerated more than homosexuals, I mean how the hell is that even possible? If you want to talk about immorality, africa is the biggest pretender of morality but still the continent is riddled with backward immoral and uneducated beasts who feel it is ok to burn a 70year old woman because she is a "witch". These same people would sit and quote the bible with their dirty mouths and preach about what is moral and what isn't.

Tell me, how is two men in love immoral? Forget the bible or any religious texts, use that brain to explain to me logically how two men in love is immoral and also why you feel the need to compare them to a man phucking a carcass?

And please, mr village professor, you are not here to impress anybody at all. Ad hominems? I laugh when africans to try to construct sentences and use words where it is not necessary. Oga fake harvard professor, you have failed. Who here isn't using logic or reason? Me or you? Abeg, come off that shyt! Tell me, how's you implying the immorality of homosexuality reasonable or logically? Does using the teachings of the bible to argue seem logical to you? What else would make you think it's immoral if it wasn't society drumming religious passages in your ears?

1 Like

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 07, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

All gay threads What about the ones b4 I joined Nairaland ? Or when I don't use Nairaland ? Not to talk of the ones I haven't commented in ? This is the kind of crass stup*d*ty I have had to deal with since secondary school, some will never grow out of it.
u have said nothing, maybe throwing tantrums is equivalent to saying substantial things.
Ok, lemme put it this way, all current/recent gay threads have received ur inputs, how come since u arnt gay? Thought straight guys have no interest in gay stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by Kalvan: 8:01am On Sep 07, 2013
Klinee: U are the highest idi.ot on this earth! Fool!!!!

Very Unnecessary.
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by vickyO(f): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2013
You know thi
Hezron Lorraine: I'm not disputing that same-sex intimacy is a sin,it is only the s.exual act that is considered.

Man and woman was created by God to continue humanity.I can tell you that homosexuality was also in the masterplan for human race.God knows the imperfections of the human mind,he knew that there be a time when members of the same-sex would share chemistry and their hormones exploding uncontrollable.His main purpose can't be altered.at least we know from scriptures that God was remorseful of some actions.therefore no one knows his true mind on the lifestyle.we can only make assessment from scriptures.
It's left between the person and God to determine whether the person is for destruction or not.
no no no ... you acknowledged that it is a sin. God knows about our imperfections, correct. that is why he sent the Holy spirit to us to help us in our walk towards perfection in Christ. you cannot say because we are imperfect dwell and wallow in sinful nature. we ought to kill flesh. shall we continue in sin for grace to abound?
my brother, it might be a tough one for you though but know that God knows about our imperfection and he wants us especially his children to be more like him. he loves you, tell him to help you
Re: Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? by UyiIredia(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
u have said nothing, maybe throwing tantrums is equivalent to saying substantial things.
Ok, lemme put it this way, all current/recent gay threads have received ur inputs, how come since u arnt gay? Thought straight guys have no interest in gay stuffs.

What nonsense twisted thinking! I suppose you'll be happy if I accussed all gays of being effiminate. Given your pet theory that straight guys have no interest in gays. Sheesh. When Inked Nerd was allover gay threads which person called her gay ? You ! BTW not all current gay threads have received my input, mostly all the FP ones.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Don’t Cheat On Her / Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" / Is God Really Against Taking Alcohol Or Just Against Excess Of It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.